Tops asking for cock pics

tighthole64

4 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

Is it just me, or are you annoyed by tops that want your cock pic?

My profiles clearly say oral bottom, and I'm not looking to get sucked.  I just want my ass filled with cum and suck a top before breeding!

i don't get annoyed, but it does tell me something about the Top that needs further discussion for me. Conversely, there are a lot of guys identifying as bottoms who have cock profile pics.  

i've learned that for myself identifying as bottom, it's more about the orgasm. i've had a FB for almost 4 years now Who breeds me a couple times a week. More recently, last year or so, He's gotten into sucking me. Something i never thought i would do, and generally don't with other guys. For me, i think it works because while we've fucked 100's of times over the years, He has never once made me orgasm from stimulating my penis. His sucking my penis really just makes me hornier for His Cock. Nor has He ever cum anywhere but in my ass, even though i suck Him for a long time,  it's more like foreplay and it works for us.  

On the other hand, if i'm looking at hook up sex with someone i don't know, i'm not going to get sucked or have my penis touched without first knowing why  and what He wants when doing that. If he wants me to have a cock, it's not going to work. If He's using my penis to make me more hungry for His cock and cum? That works. So, depends on why He wants the pic.

• Like 1

As I've posted elsewhere: Some tops only want to top men who are hung well, because it reinforces their status as "I can fuck REAL men".

Some tops only want to top men with smaller dicks, because they get off on humiliation during sex: "Why are you bothering to jack that little clit? Not like you can do much of anything with it".

For both types - who admittedly aren't a majority of tops out there - I can certainly see why they'd want pics of the bottom's cock.

Candidly, yes, I find it annoying. It tells me the guy has expectations that my cock is going to be erect, and that I’m going to respond in some way to his stimulation of it, neither of which is likely to happen. It’s not impossible, but having my cock sucked does just about as much for me as having my big toe sucked (vanishingly little) and when some guy is clearly going down with the expectation he’s going to get a load out of me, I end up having to burst his bubble and let him know that isn’t going to happen.

Any more, if I’m asked for a cock pic, I just say I don’t have one - what would a total bottom need a cock pic for?