Filthiest TIM

gaypigbb

One I just came across was Fernando Bruto 20 man gangbang. He's obviously spun, which is hot as fuck, and there's lots of dp, piss and fisting.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, pervinmt said:

One I just came across was Fernando Bruto 20 man gangbang. He's obviously spun, which is hot as fuck, and there's lots of dp, piss and fisting.

Hot! Gonna watch it tonight! 

For me, it's the second "What I can't See," because I fucking love the scene where the three guys are fucking in the next room to one of their families. Ethan Sexxtin is SMOKIN hot and has an epic dick. And the preacher getting loaded (even if it's fake) is a great scene.

On 6/23/2024 at 8:27 PM, Sfmike64 said:

For me, it's the second "What I can't See," because I fucking love the scene where the three guys are fucking in the next room to one of their families. Ethan Sexxtin is SMOKIN hot and has an epic dick. And the preacher getting loaded (even if it's fake) is a great scene.

Aside from the newest one, What I can't see always get me off. I especially love the John Sully's scenes in 3. I also love the one in LUST part 3 which has Chuck getting gang banged. Chuck is the cumdump in Fearless. There is also a very early gangbang scene from TIM that looks like the sling was setup in like some back staircase of a building and the bottom's was being feltched and made to cum while getting fucked and stay fucked.

DickWadd also have great messy scenes.

• Piggy 1

On 12/9/2023 at 3:06 PM, meetme said:

So much of TIM feels so glossy and safe to me. Decades ago when they took off the condoms and suggested we enjoy sex again, there was some good stuff like Fucking Crazy.  There hasn’t been anything that innovative in a long time. Once in a while they will film sex that feels like it’s both real and filmed in real time but more ofyen than not, it’s agonizingly slow and fake.  It would be good to see some of their older stars, like Dawson,  enjoying sex now as mature men.  
I can’t watch Christian, I’ve run into him at the west Side Club in NY and on Fire Island and in person he’s always been so unfriendly I don’t believe any of the film stuff he did for TIM.  Not a nice guy.

Totally agree. Their older stuff felt visceral and real. The men they used looked like everyday guys and there was conversation and real sex sounds unlike other studios. Now it feels clinical with a few good scenes every now and then.

• Sad 1

On 6/26/2024 at 10:21 AM, gaypigbb said:

What? Where did you see this?

Okay I did some research, I found this video rather disturbing and neither of the individuals were “my type” so to speak. But it’s called Cutler’s Den - “Stream” starring Deshae and Porfi Maximus. It was released in January 2024. Despite what the review says I got the impression Deshae was not too happy with the bottom. At one point the guy was off the bed and Deshae had to pick him up off the floor. This was at the beginning of the video. The bottom’s eyes would open and close, it was so bad the video was barely 20 minutes long. Deshae looked like he had “enough” with this guy.

Maybe some guys on this site would enjoy it, and generally I really enjoy videos produced by Cutler’s Den.  Not judging here, but this video was not one of this studio’s best.