Trashing my cunt and plugged for hours

Fuuuuuck so today has been incredible. I recently posted about a "keep locked and plugged for a week" challenge that I may have failed due to not being able to sleep plugged but I've been caged in chastity all week again and today I forced myself to see how long I could last plugged with my bigger toys while working from home. 

This morning I did two hours of the 3 inch plug I originally used for this challenge, then it felt too easy so I switched it out for the 12" rubber pony cock dildo I've got for 4 hours, using my harness to keep the beast in and forcing it deeper whenever I was sitting down. I was shocked at just how comfortable it felt having this beast inside me for so long. 

Finally, the biggest plug I've got is basically the size of a fist and I haven't managed to keep it inside me for more than 5 minutes before it gets too much. A dom master of mine pushed me and ordered me to strap that into my pussy for 15 minutes. Then he decided I wasn't complaining enough and so it must be too easy so I had to keep it in for 45 minutes instead. I got about 35 minutes in and stupidly I messaged saying how I was relieved I only had 10 minutes to go and he naturally decided to punish me further and 45 minutes turned into an hour and a half. Bear in mind this plug is pretty damn big and my previous personal best of 5 minutes changing to an hour and a half was intense. 

I was so turned on by the time I got to an hour and ten, my cunt was just so stimulated and twitching with every movement. What does the master do? Messages me saying he's gonna pop out for an hour or so and that I better keep plugged until he gets back or else. 

This was so hot but also so scary to hear as I was really struggling by that point. Luckily a regular of mine messaged telling me he needed to unload and that he and a friend were coming over to use me. I messaged the master asking if I could unplug to allow them to breed me and he agreed, under the condition that I plug my hole again immediately after they'd gone. 

I may have disobeyed. After they'd left I brought out my biggest toy, it's basically three huge dicks in one and I gooned out on poppers and stretched myself out until I could take it to the base, making sure that I pushed those guy's loads as deep as possible. I filmed a video of it for the master and once it was sent I plugged myself up again and waited until he finally told me I could unplug as long as I sent him a video of me pushing it out and all that cum slopping out of me. 

The power of a master's dominance making me increase my tolerance from 5 minutes to several hours 🤤 I am one satisfied locked sub. 

Screenshot_20231202-014655_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20231202-014759_Photos.jpg

• Piggy 9

As an update to this, the morning after, the master asked me how sore and swollen my pussy was and when I told him he ordered me to take the medium hollow plug I've got as soon as I got out of bed so that he could look into my guts. I put some crisco over the plug and fingered some into my hole and took a big hit of poppers before sliding onto it. Honestly I'm shocked that there was no real pain and feeling my hole eventually close around the base of it was so satisfying. 

When I sent a photo of my exposed guts to the master tho he had another request. He ordered me to take some of the loads that guys have sent me from the internet and inject them into my exposed hole while videoing it for him. I had to oblige and soon I had two random cumloads swilling around inside me. Pulling the plug out with a lot of resistance and letting my swollen cuntlips close at last, I swallowed those loads deeper and got on with the rest of my day. If anyone wants to see a photo of my guts through the plug, let me know here 🤤😅

• Piggy 3

9 minutes ago, BritishCumdump said:

As an update to this, the morning after, the master asked me how sore and swollen my pussy was and when I told him he ordered me to take the medium hollow plug I've got as soon as I got out of bed so that he could look into my guts. I put some crisco over the plug and fingered some into my hole and took a big hit of poppers before sliding onto it. Honestly I'm shocked that there was no real pain and feeling my hole eventually close around the base of it was so satisfying. 

When I sent a photo of my exposed guts to the master tho he had another request. He ordered me to take some of the loads that guys have sent me from the internet and inject them into my exposed hole while videoing it for him. I had to oblige and soon I had two random cumloads swilling around inside me. Pulling the plug out with a lot of resistance and letting my swollen cuntlips close at last, I swallowed those loads deeper and got on with the rest of my day. If anyone wants to see a photo of my guts through the plug, let me know here 🤤😅

Mmm fuck that sounds amazing. I would like to see photos of your sloppy gaping hole. Happy to message me. 

• Piggy 2

23 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

Yes please. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

Thanks! Hopefully you can some day, after all that constant stretching I'm surprised my hole isn't sore today so the next step is taking more big fists up my pussy 🤤

Yes please. I want your hole nice, gaping and sloppy. My fists will go in deep as they are small. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/3/2023 at 7:43 PM, BritishCumdump said:

Okay guys, pic isn't the best and I'm hoping to get a much wider hollow plug soon. But say hello to my guts 😅

Screenshot_20231204-004126_Photos.jpg

Nice 👄 

On 12/3/2023 at 6:59 AM, DJ2023 said:

Mmm fuck that sounds amazing. I would like to see photos of your sloppy gaping hole. Happy to message me. 

Lucky guy to have a master like that 😵

• Like 1