Glory hole preferences

VersGuyAnon

Glory holes - what do you prefer your "neighbour" to be doing?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. If you're a top in a sauna/bathhouse and go into a glory hole cubicle intending to fuck/breed, what do you prefer a guy on the other side of the wall to do? 

• Already be in place with his arse against the hole, cheeks together
    • Already be in place with his arse against the hole, cheeks spread with his hole clearly on show
    • Be on his knees waiting, with his mouth open against the hole, so he can suck you first
    • Be sitting/hovering, so you can check each other out through the hole first, to see if you fancy each other

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, fantasyreader said:

That sounds both nerve wracking and really hot. I'd love to be able to do that.

There's a special kind of excitement knowing your hole is the total focus of the other guy's attention. It's seriously hot. 

1 hour ago, iosam said:

I’ve had bottoms go from sucking to taking my cock in their ass at a moments notice without a word, so hot when they do that so love to have a bottom suck first and surprise me with a raw fuck 😛

I did that yesterday, although I do always check the top knows I'm about to present my hole for a fuck, in case they want to rubber up (in which case I'd probably go wandering). 9 times out of 10 it ends up being a raw fuck. 

• 2 months later...

I haven't been to  sauna for quite a while, mainly because of an accident that put me out of action. Raring to go again though and tomorrow my arse will be firmly placed against my favourite glory hole, cheeks spread, hoping for lots of raw cock and ideally a few loads. 

Wish me luck!

Time to close the poll, so thanks to everyone who voted!