Glory hole preferences

VersGuyAnon

Glory holes - what do you prefer your "neighbour" to be doing?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. If you're a top in a sauna/bathhouse and go into a glory hole cubicle intending to fuck/breed, what do you prefer a guy on the other side of the wall to do? 

• Already be in place with his arse against the hole, cheeks together
    • Already be in place with his arse against the hole, cheeks spread with his hole clearly on show
    • Be on his knees waiting, with his mouth open against the hole, so he can suck you first
    • Be sitting/hovering, so you can check each other out through the hole first, to see if you fancy each other

This poll is closed to new votes

For me, when i top, gloryhole breeding is the absolute pinnacle of anon sex. It sits right there at the top. What i prefer though depends. It depends on my mood, and what has occurred before i entered the gloryholes. Sometimes i want to take a look first, sometimes i want to get sucked. But in most cases, i want to see the ass already there, ready for me to split it open and breed it. 

And to those guys who take anon loads via gloryholes, shout out to you. I salute you. The community should honour you. What you do is  provide an essential service. Back in COVID times i'd put you down as essential workers (or volunteers)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, KingB028 said:

For me, when i top, gloryhole breeding is the absolute pinnacle of anon sex. It sits right there at the top. What i prefer though depends. It depends on my mood, and what has occurred before i entered the gloryholes. Sometimes i want to take a look first, sometimes i want to get sucked. But in most cases, i want to see the ass already there, ready for me to split it open and breed it. 

And to those guys who take anon loads via gloryholes, shout out to you. I salute you. The community should honour you. What you do is  provide an essential service. Back in COVID times i'd put you down as essential workers (or volunteers)

It's my favourite. I wish I could be lucky enough to feel you sliding into me, while backed onto a hole! I bet you shoot massive loads too. 

as a cumdump i really like just pressing my fuckhole up to the hole, lubed and spread, just waiting for whoever to slide in, fuck me, breed me, then slide out and leave me for the next anonymous stranger to use me. an extra hot aspect is ifthe guy didnt look in through my unlocked/or open door he has no idea what i look like or if im hot. so its not like he even knows how sexy i am. i am literally nothing more than a fuckhole for men to unload into. whorse like me live for thatt stuff

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Interesting to see the third option has jumped right up. 

Yesterday I followed the poll result (hole on show) which was fairly successful, although the darkroom was more fruitful this time. If I go again Wednesday, I'll follow whatever option is in the lead and see how it goes. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2023 at 2:18 AM, btmdad said:

I can honestly say that I have never found a situation where a top wanted to fuck through a glory hole.  Oral,  all the time,  But presentiing my ass?  Never.   Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Love fucking through a glory hole. As a top I love a warm hole open and ready. The sloppier the better. 

• Piggy 1

7 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

Love fucking through a glory hole. As a top I love a warm hole open and ready. The sloppier the better. 

Glory hole breeding is nice. I have bred a lot of bottoms through glory holes. I like them spread and ready, and I don't mind rimming first, especially if he has already taken a few loads. And I agree that the sloppier the better. Love it when another top's cum squishes out around my cock and down onto my balls when I slide into some fag's sexy ass. I also love the skin to skin contact, the whole body experience of breeding without the restrictions of a glory hole.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2023 at 7:21 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

as a cumdump i really like just pressing my fuckhole up to the hole, lubed and spread, just waiting for whoever to slide in, fuck me, breed me, then slide out and leave me for the next anonymous stranger to use me. an extra hot aspect is ifthe guy didnt look in through my unlocked/or open door he has no idea what i look like or if im hot. so its not like he even knows how sexy i am. i am literally nothing more than a fuckhole for men to unload into. whorse like me live for thatt stuff

That sounds both nerve wracking and really hot. I'd love to be able to do that.

• Upvote 1

I’ve had bottoms go from sucking to taking my cock in their ass at a moments notice without a word, so hot when they do that so love to have a bottom suck first and surprise me with a raw fuck 😛

• Like 2