Please, Don’t Call the Cops!

RawNerd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Great well-written story that got hotter and hotter with each chapter.   It would be interesting to learn more of what happened to these  former straight boys who were turned into fucked out meth addicted cock whores.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2011 at 5:47 PM, RawNerd said:

It was a typical summer night. Three of of my buddies, Trent, Dave and Joey and I were out raising hell and causing trouble. It was a very warm night and we decided to hop a back yard fence and use the pool for some skinny dipping. We figured, given the late hour, we could get in and out without being noticed. In the dark we all stripped of our clothing and shoes and we quietly slipped into the pool for some skinny dipping. We were swimming around for a few minutes when I dove under the water to cool of my head. When I came up my buddies were jumping out of the water, grabbing their clothes and jumping back over the fence. I was slow to react since I was in the middle of the pool, with no clue as to what was going on. When I realized that the guy who lived there was on the back deck it was impossible for me to escape.

“YOU THERE IN THE POOL. COME HERE!” I was busted. I got out, still naked and dripping wet. I figured I’d get a stern talking too and be on my way. Boy was I wrong. “Get your skinny ass in the house boy!” “Can I grab my clothes, Sir?” “No ya can’t. Now move it!” I walked my naked 5’8”, thin, 18 year old body through the back patio door with the large man of over 6’ who probably out-weighed me by a good 100 pounds. He followed me in and shut the patio door after he walked through the door. “What the fuck do ya think you were doing in my pool boy? Didn’t ya see the ‘NO TRESPASSING' signs posted?” I was able to honestly answer him, “No sir, I didn't see any signs. We were just very hot and thought we’d take a quick dip in the pool and leave before anyone noticed.” “Well boy you’re wrong. Now it’s time to call the cops and have them arrest you for trespassing.” "Please sir, don’t call the police. I promise I’ll never do anything like this again.” “Boy, you gotta learn not to be where you ain’t allowed.” I began to cry and pleaded once again “Please sir, don’t call the police. I’ll do anything you ask, but I can’t get in trouble with the police.” An evil grin crossed his face as he said “Ok boy, come with me.”

He led me down a staircase to the basement. When we hit the bottom he turned on the lights and I looked around and was scared at all I saw. On one wall was a couple beams in an ‘X’ with straps hanging from chains at each end, there was (what looked like) a swing hanging from the ceiling in one corner, a strange looking leather padded bench in another corner and a tiled shower area in the third corner. Hanging on one of the walls was an assortment of whips, leather straps and chains along with an assortment of dildos. To say I was scared would be putting it mildly. By now this big man was behind me and had me by the neck as he maneuvered me over to the cross. He placed restraints around my wrists and ankles and stretched my arms above lifting me off the floor. He then went over and picked up a whip of some kind from the wall. “That’s a fine ass ya got there boy. This is gone be fun…..for me it will. Ain’t no body gone hear ya scream boy this room is sound proof so go ahead and scream for cute little ass off. And don’t worry boy, I ain’t gone cut you.”

After he said that I felt the first strike of the whip. I let out a good scream and he hit me again. I am not sure how many lashes I took, but I knew my back was red and sore. I was sure I was bleeding but I never felt anything dripping down my back. The restraints were left on my wrists and ankles as he led me over to the sing hanging from the ceiling. He lifted me up into it and I laid back in it as he attached my wrists and ankles to the chains hanging from above. He looked down at me and said; “Now we're gonna have some fun.” He reached over to a table next to us and pulled out a little baggie I figured to be crystal meth. I began to panic and wish I had let him call the cops on me. I began to plead with him; “Please sir, I don’t want to do any drugs.” “But boy, you said you’d do anything I ask, and I am asking and you are doing.”

He then pulled out a syringe and a piece of rubber. He placed the meth in the syringe and added water. As the meth dissolved in the water he worked the rubber around my arm really tight. I felt the coolness of an alcohol swab on my arm, watched as he stuck the needle in my arm and drew back a little bit of blood. Then he pushed the plunger down making all of the contents disappear into my arm. He pulled the rubber off and I felt a rush of warmth into my throat and I coughed really hard. I looked down to see him with his head between my legs as I felt him lick and finger my ass hole. Man did that feel good. For some strange reason I was very horny mad loving what he was doing. I felt strange, as if I needed something stuck inside deep into my ass. I started to moan the more he licked, sucked and fingered my ass. When he stood up I could see that he was now naked. He had removed his shorts and shirt while he was working on my hole with his mouth and fingers. He looked me dead in the eye and I knew what was coming, I wanted what was coming. No words were spoken as I felt his cock press against my hole. With little effort on his part it began to enter me. I felt it as he slid inside me and thought ‘this must be what my girlfriend feels when I slide my dick in her pussy’.

I watched his face as he began to pump in and out of my ass. I can’t believe that it felt wonderful to have him inside me. Did this mean I was gay or at least bi. He pumped away at me for most of the night. Every so often he would reach down and twist my nipples, pull on my balls or stroke my soft cock. Every so often he would stop and give me some more meth to keep me high. I was really loving this shit. Being in the basement I couldn’t tell when the sun came up but when he stopped fucking me and said “That’s enough for tonight boy. You have enough cum inside you to make your ass mine.” Before he let me out of the sling he grabbed a long dildo and worked it deep into my ass. Then he let me out of the sling and took me over to the shower area in the corner. He had me get on my knees and stuck his soft cock in my mouth. He said one simple command, “Drink” as he began to slowly piss in my mouth. At first I was disgusted with the idea, but it didn’t taste that bad. I began slurping it down as quickly as he filled my mouth. When he was finished he told me; “You’re gonna bring your buddies over here one by one so that I can punish them like I punished you.”

If this was punishment, I wanted more!!!

Never been slammed. I would love to be tied and blindfolded and slam me then make me your bitch.

Have me servicing multiple men.

Gaped 2023 Sissy meme.png

• Like 1

On 8/15/2011 at 5:45 PM, RawNerd said:

Part 2-Trent

It was strange, I was up all night, but I felt very awake and alert. I was allowed to refresh myself with a dip in the pool before getting dressed and allowed to leave. As I was in the pool, I thought about what had happened the night before and how good he made me feel. I got out of the pool with a raging hard cock that was quickly sucked on by my host. It didn’t take long for me to blow my load that he swallowed down. It was the best blow job I had ever had in my life. As I left he told me “Come back to swim any time boy and remember to bring one of your buddies over with you.” As I walked home I noticed several test messages from Trent. He kept asking if I was ok and did I need any help. I sent a text back to him that I was feeling good and was going home to sleep. He asked what happened to me last night. I wasn’t ready to tell him. When I got home I grabbed a shower and crashed for the rest of the day.

I woke up late afternoon to Trent coming into my bedroom. “What happened to you last night bro?” “I got busted after you guys took off.” “What did he do to you?” I wasn’t gonna admit to being fucked, and since I wanted to get Trent over to the guy's house, I lied. “He took me in his house and we talked. He’s a nice man and let me swim all night. He told me I could come back to his place with a friend and swim any time.” “No way. Its gonna be in the 90’s today. Can we go over there and swim this afternoon?” “Sure. Let me get in the shower and we can head on over.” “What about Dave and Joey?” “He wants to meet you one at a time. Next time we can invite one of them to join us.” “Right on!”

I got out of bed naked and headed for the shower. Trent blatantly stared at my ‘morning wood’, little aware he would receive some 'wood' of his own when we got to the guy’s house. I showered up, grabbed some shorts and a shirt and we were out the door. We made the short walk over to his house and I rang the bell. He came to the door in the same shorts he wore last night. “Well, hello there. And who is this?” “This is Trent, one of my friends from last night.” “It’s nice to meet you Trent. I think you’ll like swimming in my pool without having to jump the fence.” “Yeah, I bet I will. Thanks for letting us use your pool.” "My pleasure - that's what pools are for." We went through the house back to the pool. Once there I stripped down and jumped in the water. Trent looked down at me a little puzzled. “You’re just gonna skinny dip in the guy’s pool?” “Sure I am. He’s ok with that.” “Yes it’s ok with me if you want to skinny dip in my pool. That’s the only way I swim.” “Come on Trent, you were skinny dipping last night.”

I watched as Trent stripped down and jumped in the water. After swimming for a while our host asked “You boys want something to drink?” I answered “Sure, what ya got?” “What do you want?” Trent said “A coke is fine with me.” I responded "Same for me, please." Our host went into the house and returned a few minutes later with our drinks. We hopped out of the pool and sat on the edge as we began to drink them down. When we were almost finished our host asked “How would you like a tour of my house, Trent?” Trent answered with a slightly slurred voice, “Sure - why not?”

We went into the house and followed our host as he showed every bedroom and explained his décor. When it came time to show the basement I could see Trent begin to sway and weave as he walked. He barely made it down the stairs when our host grabbed him and put him in the sling in the corner. I helped our host restrain Trent before he tied me to the cross along the wall and began to whip me as he waited for Trent to regain consciousness. It seemed that I was getting a harder lashing then I did the night before when Trent started to come around. I looked over at Trent as he pulled on his restraints. Seeing the panic begin to settle in his eyes our host stopped whipping me and walked over to my friend. “I see our little bitch is awake.” “What the fuck! Let me go or I’ll scream.” “Go ahead and scream. No one will hear you. This basement is sound proof.”

He came back over to me and released me from the cross. Led me over to the bench and restrained me there. I still had a good view of Trent and watched as our host walked over and prepared 2 syringes. He came over and gave me mine first. I felt the rush and let out a strong cough as the drugs hit me. I could tell he gave me more then I had last night and I was so happy to have that high again. Trent yelled out “You’re not gonna stick me with that needle bro, I don’t do anything but smoke a little weed” as our host prepped Trent's arm for the slam.

I watched the look in Trent’s eyes as he was given his slam. I kept looking into his eyes as the rubber was removed from his arm. I hear him cough and knew the drugs were hitting him hard. He looked over at me as he saw our host come up behind me and start to fuck me. I could tell he was out of it cause of the drugs in him. I got fucked for a while before I was released and taken over to the sling where I was told “Lick that boy’s ass and get it ready for me to fuck. I better see your tongue as far up that cunt hole as you can stick it.” I worked my tongue on Trent’s ass, licking and sucking best I could as I heard my friend begin to moan. After a while I was told “That’s good enough boy.”

I was pulled out and told to sit there, fuck myself with a dildo and watch. I looked up at Trent to see a glazed look in his eyes as he uncontrollably moaned. I now knew what I looked like getting fucked for the first time and why I liked it so much. My ass was greedily taking as much of the large dildo I was given inside me as I good give. What I really needed was to be fucked. I not really sure how long we were there when I was told “Get that dildo out of your ass, boy, and have Trent here suck your dick till your hard.” I did as I was told and soon was standing next to Trent’s head so he could suck my dick. I could tell that Trent was about to get his first load of cum deposited inside his ass. It made me think back to the night before when I took half a dozen loads from our host. He began to grunt and groan and fuck harder into Trent’s abused ass when he shouted out “Here you go Trent my boy!”

After our host was done seeding Trent’s well used ass he had me get between Trent’s legs. “Now it’s time for you to fuck your buddy.” I lined my hard cock up with Trent's wet hole and slid right inside. Once I was inside Trent I could feel our host behind me sliding his cock inside me. Boy did that feel good. He then started to fuck me as I fucked into Trent. It took some coordination, but eventually we got a good rhythm going where I did most of the work, sliding into Trent, and sliding back on our host's cock. Maybe I made it a point to really hammer Trent's ass, but to be sure, I lasted a long time. Each time I felt like I was gonna blow, I backed-off, allowing the sensation to pass so I could keep up with our host, who unloaded in me a few times before I finally lost my nut inside Trent.

He pulled out of me as I pulled out of Trent and he slammed back into Trent. I am sure he gave Trent a few more loads before he let him out of the sling and over to the shower area to feed him some of his piss. Trent and I showered off as we were watched by our host. Not a word was spoken and I’m not sure what came over us but all of a sudden Trent and I were kissing as we showered off. We then went out and jumped in the pool before we got dressed to split, both Trent and I were exhausted and wanted to crash. Our host discretely reminded me once again that I was to bring my other buddies around, saying “You have two more to bring me. Have fun with Trent tonight.”

We got back to my place and headed to my room where Trent started to kiss me and before I knew it we ere naked with him fucking me. I remember him cumming just before we both passed out from exhaustion.

So fucking hot. Still fantasize I'm in that basement. I'd trade places with either of you to get that kind of treatment.

Anal side shot.png

Ass Mirror 2024.jpg