Always breaking the rules?

I have loved this site from the beginning. But I confess I find it difficult to post on this site because I always seem to be breaking the rules one way or another .

I have plenty to share with all of you. Some are fantasies, some come my own experience. As, finally, I would love to arrange a fucksession with anyone coming to Rio de Janeiro soon.

Thanks 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• viking8x6 changed the title to Always breaking the rules?
  • Moderators

Breeding Zone is organized into a variety of different Forums (and subforums inside them). Because there are a LOT of topics here, we ask that you try to post your topics in the appropriate place for their content (by subject). There are certain topics that are restricted to specific Forums. Posting those topics outside their appropriate forum will get you a penalty (often a 3-day suspension of your posting privileges). This is to keep topics that aren't appropriate for everyone from being viewed by people who really don't want to see them. Two of the three times you broke the rules were because you posted one of these restricted topics in the wrong place.

You can find a complete explanation of what goes where in the topic "Read This Before Posting" and the topics that are linked from it, which also explain what things are NOT ALLOWED anywhere on Breeding Zone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

Breeding Zone is organized into a variety of different Forums (and subforums inside them). Because there are a LOT of topics here, we ask that you try to post your topics in the appropriate place for their content (by subject). There are certain topics that are restricted to specific Forums. Posting those topics outside their appropriate forum will get you a penalty (often a 3-day suspension of your posting privileges). This is to keep topics that aren't appropriate for everyone from being viewed by people who really don't want to see them. Two of the three times you broke the rules were because you posted one of these restricted topics in the wrong place.

You can find a complete explanation of what goes where in the topic "Read This Before Posting" and the topics that are linked from it, which also explain what things are NOT ALLOWED anywhere on Breeding Zone.

I usually roll my eyes and keep scrolling past things I don’t want to read. Simple as that really. 

To hand out the day penalties is absurd. But we get that this is all you probably have, so whatever. We are all adults here.  The only ones that seem to complain and be bothered are the admins. Everyone else pretty much does the adult thing and keep on scrolling. 

Life is complicated enough. Coming on here to escape for a while and try enjoy the site would be nice without the fear that someone on a high horse will immediately punish us. Seriously smoke a joint, have a drink. Learn to relax and realize there is other shit more pressing than someone inadvertently places a post in the wrong area on this forum. A simple hey yo, this was placed on the wrong spot would suffice. Be jovial. Not a pompous ass. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 1/1/2024 at 1:57 PM, lukesLapForLoads said:

I have loved this site from the beginning. But I confess I find it difficult to post on this site because I always seem to be breaking the rules one way or another .

I have plenty to share with all of you. Some are fantasies, some come my own experience. As, finally, I would love to arrange a fucksession with anyone coming to Rio de Janeiro soon.

Thanks 

100 % man. I hear you loud and clear. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, alphapoz said:

To hand out the day penalties is absurd. But we get that this is all you probably have, so whatever. We are all adults here.  The only ones that seem to complain and be bothered are the admins. Everyone else pretty much does the adult thing and keep on scrolling.  

That's actually what most "wrong forum" posts get - the moderator moves the post, and notifies the member that it belongs in this other spot. Penalties are generally only levied, in my experience, when someone is *deliberately* breaking the rules, or else has crossed a line in terms of attacking another member, etc.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

That's actually what most "wrong forum" posts get - the moderator moves the post, and notifies the member that it belongs in this other spot. Penalties are generally only levied, in my experience, when someone is *deliberately* breaking the rules, or else has crossed a line in terms of attacking another member, etc.

Bull shit. I made a comment on a post and was penalized for my comment. The post itself wa vulgar but somehow my reply was what was deemed inappropriate. Never got a “hey this is out of hand, take this private or away to a different form of communication ”. Instead I logged in and couldn’t do a thing until I agreed to the terms. So, I stand by what I’ve said. They don’t give warnings, they rule with an iron fist. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, alphapoz said:

Bull shit. I made a comment on a post and was penalized for my comment. The post itself wa vulgar but somehow my reply was what was deemed inappropriate. Never got a “hey this is out of hand, take this private or away to a different form of communication ”. Instead I logged in and couldn’t do a thing until I agreed to the terms. So, I stand by what I’ve said. They don’t give warnings, they rule with an iron fist. 

That's entirely different from what the OP's situation is - posting in the wrong forum. That's not "bull shit" - that's an accurate statement of what happened in his case.

You (by your own admission) elsewhere made a reply that the moderators deemed inappropriate. Not knowing what the post or your reply said, I can't judge, but there's a difference between vulgar language and a personal attack on another member, for instance; the former is permissible, the latter is not. Whether that's the reason your reply was sanctioned or not, I can't say; but I do know that I'm correct that penalties are not handed out for posting in the wrong place (again, unless that's done deliberately, after being informed about how the forums are organized).

That said, if you don't like the rules here, you're not obligated to stay.

39 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

That's entirely different from what the OP's situation is - posting in the wrong forum. That's not "bull shit" - that's an accurate statement of what happened in his case.

You (by your own admission) elsewhere made a reply that the moderators deemed inappropriate. Not knowing what the post or your reply said, I can't judge, but there's a difference between vulgar language and a personal attack on another member, for instance; the former is permissible, the latter is not. Whether that's the reason your reply was sanctioned or not, I can't say; but I do know that I'm correct that penalties are not handed out for posting in the wrong place (again, unless that's done deliberately, after being informed about how the forums are organized).

That said, if you don't like the rules here, you're not obligated to stay.

Ugh. You sure like hearing yourself talk. And don’t tell me what to do. I can do and say what I wish. Don’t like what I have to say. Scroll by. Be an adult. I didn’t even bother reading your babble. Hey have a great new year! Thanks for playing.  I think I’ll go have ice cream. Cheers! 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, alphapoz said:

Ugh. You sure like hearing yourself talk. And don’t tell me what to do. I can do and say what I wish. Don’t like what I have to say. Scroll by. Be an adult. I didn’t even bother reading your babble. Hey have a great new year! Thanks for playing.  I think I’ll go have ice cream. Cheers! 

"I'm didn't read what you wrote but I'm sure going to comment about it!"

• Haha 3

On 1/1/2024 at 1:57 PM, lukesLapForLoads said:

i too "have loved this site from the beginning."  You seem pretty reasonable and smart to me, my guess is you'll figure out how to get as much as you can, and share what you can with a great community.

Despite the high cost of membership, i feel it's a service well worth the cost. With all the well paid moderators, no one should ever have opportunity to whine because of a violated entitlement. 

Tongue removed from (my) cheek.

No one likes to get reproved for rule violations (cept maybe a few subs). i'd venture to speculate that rawTOP and the moderators here even consider some of those rules petty and inappropriate. i don't generally believe that is rawTOP's or the moderators doing, rather it's their efforts to keep from having this forum shut down.  That's a real threat, Remember CL personal ads? Travel to Virginia, home of Thomas Jefferson, and try to access BZ. Unless you have a VPN, you will not be allowed on BZ in VA, compliments of the commonwealth of VA (and they are not the only state in the US to do that).  It's easy to be an armchair athlete and criticize the doers for doing it wrong.  BZ is a privately owned site though, not a democratic republic.  One can use their 'voice' and vote control freaks out of office who make rules that do force sites like BZ to toe a line you disagree with.  

Personally, i think BZ is doing a great job, and i am grateful for their efforts to keep this forum going.  i've been here 12 years and, 2600 posts later, have never managed a violation. i'm not particularly vanilla, and i've never read the rules, so i've likely been lucky. If i do happen to, it seems to me the adult thing to do is to suck it up, apologize and try and correct the violation. To me, what we have on BZ is worth a few rules to keep BZ in existence. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

@alphapoz: The ONLY violation you've ever had was not in the least arbitrary, it was for posting a restricted topic outside the backroom. In fact, you posted HIV fetish content in the Health section, and the inappropriateness of that is really pretty obvious. If you want to know why, well, the explanatory comment I made to @lukesLapForLoads is directly applicable to your case as well. I encourage you to read it...

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Tongue removed from (my) cheek.

Mine actually poked right through ..... 😀

11 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Despite the high cost of membership, i feel it's a service well worth the cost. With all the well paid moderators

Yeah, and despite the "high cost of everything" these days, I hope they can all still afford to eat.  (tongue retracted, back inside).  Around BZ, it's the community that gets nothing, and the moderators get everything - not.  

Seriously, it's easy to break a rule when we first join BZ.  I know I did, and when it happened I took the time to figure out why.  Asked one of the moderators for guidance re: what I did wrong, he replied, and it's been fine ever since.  

Again, seriously:  This site is fantastic.  Far more productive than not, and a rich opportunity to exchange thoughts. perceptions. viewpoints on all kinds of issues.  Sure, there are some subjects I don't bother to read since they don't interest me.  I rather doubt I'm missed in those threads either.  Every guy gets to take part in an amazing exchange, whenever he decides to log on. 

Observing the rules seems a truly tiny "price" to pay.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I’ve messed up a couple of times, and was suspended for a few days.

I apologized to the moderators, and when my time was up, came back, and have hopefully learned my lesson.

Was I mad?  No!  I was disappointed that I couldn’t participate during my time out.

No one is forced to be here.  And we all are all better off without bad, negative attitudes on here.  We have to deal with that enough in the “real” world.

Happy New Year to everyone.

• Upvote 5

50 minutes ago, JimInWisc said:

@BlindRawFucker1 You're not alone.  I've messed up myself a couple times.  

As have I. And upon reflection I've always come to the conclusion that the moderators were correct. I might not have thought so in the heat of the moment, but afterwards - sure.

I also realize I don't know what penalties may have been levied against anyone who might have goaded me into posting something I shouldn't have. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.