Seasonal Gift

Chapter 2

we had gone to bed, and I had dozed off. I woke to the early morning light coming through a gap in the curtains. It was the first time I had actually slept with a guy. I looked over at Mike and he was still sleeping. I got up and decided to shower, as  I had to sort my head . There were a million things swirling round, not least the fact that I had willingly taken a poz load in me. If what Mike had said was true I could be at risk. The hot water woke my mind a little. This was a one off, I had scratched the itch, and the chances were with just one load in me I was probably ok. 
I became aware of a movement and Mike joined me in the shower. He massaged my shoulders under the hot water, working down my back until he reached my buttocks. I involuntarily spread my legs and I felt Mike’s fingers work my hole. He moved closer and then I could feel his hard cock pushing at my entrance. It felt natural and I couldn’t help bending over, hands supporting me on the shower wall and Mike grabbed my hips as he slid his cock into me again. I lost myself in the feeling of him fucking me, no wonder Maria liked me fucking her arse I thought as I rode Mike’s thrusts. I wasn’t concentrating on whether Mike was close to cumming and before I refocused Mike was grunting. ‘Here’s your second load’ as he thrust once more, his strong arms holding my hips as I felt his cock pulse as he came in me again. I tired round and we kissed. ‘How’s that itch now?’ Mike asked. ‘Well and truly scratched’ . We finished showering. 
‘you can now go back to your girl, but I have a feeling that you are going to be back for more …. And just so you know, I’m staying off meds for a while. Especially now I know your little kink’ 

An hour later I was at home waiting for Maria to return from her hen weekend. I would put last night down to experience and move on. Keep on the straight and narrow. 
Maria returned and life went back to normal for a week. The following Friday we decided to go to the gym together, I always liked looking at Maria’s ass in her Lycra. We did our workout and then went to our locker roomS to shower and change. This time, I couldn’t put my finger on it at first, but something was different. There were a few guys in varying states of undress, then it hit me. I realised I was actually checking out the guys. What was happening to me. There was one guy in particular, ripped and tattooed. My eyes dropped to look at his cock, and I must have been staring. There was a steel PA in a big mushroom head and his cock was semi erect. I felt myself getting hard and moved my towel to hide this. I noticed he had a scorpion tattoo as well, similar to Mike’s, but also a biohazard one on his hip. I knew what that meant. I must have been staring longer than I thought as when I lifted my head my eyes locked with tattoo man’s eyes, just for a brief second. It felt like this man could read my thoughts. He moved towards me. ‘ I’m Andy’ he said , and then lowered his voice ‘ and I guess you like?’ ‘Err Nathan’ I stammered’ err and yes. I’ve never seen a PA in real life before’ 

‘come in the showers ‘ he whispered’ and you can take a closer look’ instinct took over and I just did as I was told. I sauntered into a cubicle, Andy right behind me. I turned and looked down . His cock was hard. And huge compared to mine. I reached out and started wanking him , and sank to my knees. I looked at his cock once more before taking him into my mouth. I decided I would let him cum in my mouth, that was safe enough. Andy had different ideas though. He lifted me up ‘turn’ he ordered. ‘ Be quiet , this is a straight gym so when my cock goes in don’t yelp’ . My natural submissiveness took over. Strong hands parted my legs and I could feel the steel pa pushing at my hole. ‘ I’m not on anything ‘I whispered ‘ and I’m neg’ . ‘It’s ok, don’t worry, I’m poz but I won’t cum in you, I guess you knew that though when you were eying my tarts’ ‘er yes I did’ ‘ and you still came in here to suck my poz cock. Mmm I think you like a bit of poz cock in secret don’t you’ Andy whispered as with a thrust he entered me.

The immediate pain subsided as Andy started building a rhythm. ‘ you haven’t denied that so I’m guessing it’s true. You love poz cock. You’re letting me fuck you bare and you just love it’ I nodded ‘ you horny bastard , I’m going to give you what you really want, and that’s my poz load’ I stayed silent as Andy picked up his pace. I couldn’t help it. My cock brain had taken over ‘ yes. Please. Don’t pull out. Fuck it into me’ I hissed as Andy pounded my hole. It wasn’t long before Andy growled’ full poz load incoming’ as he gave a final thrust and held me in place as he shot his load filling me. We both slowed, gathering our breath before he slipped out of me. He unlocked the door and covertly left . I was showering again after being fucked. My mind went back to last weekend and I had strayed again after only a week. What was happening to me? 

I towelled myself dry, catching Andy’s eye again. ‘See you around champ’ he said as he left. I quickly dressed and left the locker room, meeting up with Maria outside. We got into our car to drive home, but my mind was elsewhere. All I could think of was how horny that fuck was. And how wrong……..

to be continued…

• Like 28
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 3

Chapter 3

I felt conflicted, but I also knew the gym made Maria horny. I struggled to get hard for her, only managing it when she offered me her ass. I could still feel Andy’s cum leaking from my hole. Fortunately Maria didn’t go there before I blew my load in her ass. I also knew I needed to take precautions.
The next day I made an appointment at the health clinic for the day after. I didn’t explain over the phone the reason why.  I arrived I quietly explained to the nurse I thought I may have had a poz partner. I was referred to an hiv expert apparently. 
‘Hi , I’m Gino, I believe you think there may be a risk of hiv?’ 
‘er yes’ I quietly said. ‘’Can I ask was this after sex with another man?’ I nodded and looked embarrassed. ‘Look Nathan, I see a lot of men like you. I can just give you Pep and / or PreP and tick a box. But if you want advice you need to open up. Just so you know, I am gay and I’m also hiv positive, so I know what you’re going through’ 

I took a deep breath’ okay, I’ve started having sex with men, though I’m with a girl. And we had unprotected sex and both guys were poz.’ I blurted. ‘. How do you know that? ‘Gino asked. ‘Because they told me’ 

‘ok, before or after sex’ ‘before’ I replied.

’so you knew they were poz but still had sex. Did they promise to pull out but didn’t?’

’no, they were going to pull out but I wanted them to cum in me. I don’t know why, I just wanted to know they had cum inside me’ 

‘that is perfectly natural.why suddenly are you into gay sex.’ ‘It was an itch I thought I would scratch and that would be it, I would then stick to girls’

’ok and has that worked.’ I shook my head. ‘No I just want more now, almost as if a light has gone on. I just want more cock.’ ‘ don’t we all’ Gino laughed. ‘Have you been to Kings sauna.’ ‘No what’s that?’ I asked ‘ it’s a gay sauna. It’s where a lot of married guys who pretend they’re not gay go, and where a lot of barebacking goes on. And a number of poz guys go too’ Gino said. 
‘ok, here is what I will do. I will keep you as my patient. You’re out of time for pep to be effective for the first sex you had, you’re going to have to leave that for luck. You can take for the second time. And I will give you a prescription for Prep. But think whether you really want to take it. By the look of you’re cock, I can tell that poz talk turns you on. And you like the risk.’  I looked down and my cock was hard in my joggers.

’I’ll also put you down as bisexual …at the moment. When you know that has changed tell me’  . I didn’t say anything and red faced I took the prescription, trying to hide my erection. 
I picked up my prescription and took the dose, hiding the rest in my car. 
Gino’s words floated round my head. Was I turning gay? I didn’t think that was possible. Life turned back to work for the remainder of the week. However, on Friday I had made an excuse that I was going drinking with mates to Maria. But there was only one place I was going. The sauna. The itch was back

I paid my entrance fee and sauntered in. I changed and wrapped my towel. ‘There’s lube and condoms in every cabin’ the attendant said. 
I wandered into the steam room, and sat down. I wasn’t sure of the etiquette so I kept a towel round me. I saw a guy in the gloom openly wanking. My cock stiffened and I removed my towel. The guy came over and without a word turned round and lowered his ass on my stiff cock. He only had time for a few riding motions before the steam room door opened and a couple of guys moved in. The guy on my lap disappeared like an apparition. One of the new guys came over and sat by me, the other on an opposite bench. 
‘bareback, nice’ he said. He was slim and slipped off his towel. His cock was thin but very long. He reached over to my cock and started wanking me. I reciprocated and he turned and kissed me, snaking his tongue in my mouth. I felt myself being drawn in again. 
‘we’re bare only’ he said. ‘Are you poz?’ I asked, remembering Gino’s words. ‘Yes we both are, Joe here is undetectable, though I have a viral load at the moment.’  It struck me that although I had taken the Pep, the Prep was still hidden in my car, untouched. 
‘im neg, I’m not on anything’ I stammered, still stroking his cock. ‘No problem, we don’t bite’ he replied. I couldn’t help it, I lowered my head and started sucking his cock.

’good boy, suck that poz cock for me. Joe likes his sucked too’ I stood up , moved to Joe who opened his legs. I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth too. I felt a hand lifting my torso, until I was on all fours. I carried on sucking. I was aware ove movement and suddenly felt what must have been skinny guys cock pushing into my already lubed hole . ‘Fuck ‘ I thought, he’s poz. I tried to move but Joe expertly held me in place. I couldn’t move other than to suck his cock. ‘ we’ll give you what you came here for ‘ Joe whispered in my ear. Skinny guys cock seemed to be prodding the whole of my insides as he picked up pace. Suddenly Joe erupted in my mouth. I was concentrating on swallowing all his cum when skinny guy grunted. And thrust deep. ‘Take my babies boy ! ‘ he whispered as he came in me. 
my head was in a swirl, as almost immediately they left me alone. I put my hand to my ass and felt the cum. 
I wandered to the showers. Had I really got what I came for. ? 

I was absentmindedly showering when a voice I knew said ‘Nathan, not really a surprise to see you here’ I spun round and saw Gino entering the showers. I glanced down at his shaven cock. The biohazard tattoo was in his pubic area.. ‘you can’t help it can you. It’s like a magnetic force drawing you in. I know the conflict your having.Tell me have you taken your Prep? ‘ I shook my head. ‘ Give yourself to your needs, don’t be ashamed, I can tell you’re a natural bottom. You just need to admit to yourself what you are. Turn round’ 

I did as I was told. ‘I’m going to fuck you Nathan. You can stop me at any time. You know I’m poz, and I will stop if you want’ I put my hands on the shower wall, and spread my legs. Gino’s hand went to my hole, and slipped  a finger inside. ‘Mmm I’m not the first. I won’t be the last. I don’t know whether to cum in you ‘ he whispered ‘ please’ I whispered back’ please cum in me, I want it’ My cum brain had taken over. ‘What do u want.? Nathan’

’i want you to fuck your poz cum deep in me , please’ I begged as he entered my sloppy hole . ‘Well since you asked so nicely I’ll give you what your body needs’ Gino whispered in my ear as he picked up pace. He pistoned in and out before announcing’ a heavy poz load cumming!’ And held me in place as his balls emptied. ‘Yes a natural, as I suspected. We need a proper talk. Come and see me at ten on Monday’ and with that he was gone. 

I looked around. Shadows here and there, but I could feel myself descending into a sordid pit. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to fight it or not…….

• Like 20
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15