Anonymous Sex

Faithboy

On 1/23/2024 at 9:40 PM, hntnhole said:

We neither know nor care to know their names, what their issues are, what their lives are like, on and on.  We only care that they're our sexual brothers-in-the-life needing what we have - and we need what they have.  Other than the most basic human instincts; behaving decently, not harming others, etc, is all we need to observe.  This is particularly obvious in the fuckjoints, where a T can rut in Hole after Hole - a form of "connection" or even validation for both the T and b. 

I completely agree with you on this one, @hntnhole- in fact I’d take it up a notch, and say that there can actually be something quite spiritual about anonymous breeding. When the identity of the individual fucking me is removed, then I feel that I am being fucked not by Mr. Nobody, but in fact by Mr. Everybody. He becomes the embodiment of all men, and as I disappear into that vortex of lust and sexuality as he thrusts his way into my body, I feel that through him I am making a connection to all of mankind, and by extension, the universe in general. It’s a wonderful thing, and I am driven to repeat it over and over again- hence the whole cumdump thing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I completely agree with you on this one, @hntnhole- in fact I’d take it up a notch, and say that there can actually be something quite spiritual about anonymous breeding. When the identity of the individual fucking me is removed, then I feel that I am being fucked not by Mr. Nobody, but in fact by Mr. Everybody. He becomes the embodiment of all men, and as I disappear into that vortex of lust and sexuality as he thrusts his way into my body, I feel that through him I am making a connection to all of mankind, and by extension, the universe in general. It’s a wonderful thing, and I am driven to repeat it over and over again- hence the whole cumdump thing.

agree with u

• Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 5:40 AM, hntnhole said:

Sure there is:  anonymous fucking removes all the barriers we normally associate with interacting with others.  

We neither know nor care to know their names, what their issues are, what their lives are like, on and on.  We only care that they're our sexual brothers-in-the-life needing what we have - and we need what they have.  Other than the most basic human instincts; behaving decently, not harming others, etc, is all we need to observe.  This is particularly obvious in the fuckjoints, where a T can rut in Hole after Hole - a form of "connection" or even validation for both the T and b. 

I wouldn't call it "dehumanizing", as Mammut does above:  I see it the opposite way.  It's completely "humanizing" to share our sexual depravities with each other.  All the cultural bullshit gets checked in the locker, right along with our clothes. 

The act of celebrating our Lusts with other men - holding the same Lusts, one after the other, is an affirming, uplifting act that benefits and reinforces the 'personhood' of each guy.  No names, no faces, often no talk at all -  just the sexual exchange of expressing our basic sexual needs.  

agreed

• Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 5:49 PM, bihairy said:

I love breeding in general, but glory hole breeding is so hot.  Getting sucked and then he turns and slides on me..Love it.  Especially when he pushes back and takes my cum deep inside.

Definitely a favorite of mine as well. It's especially great if I can tell there's other loads up there. Then I know I've found a truly anonymous cumdump pig. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

13 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

there can actually be something quite spiritual about anonymous breeding. When the identity of the individual fucking me is removed, then I feel that I am being fucked not by Mr. Nobody, but in fact by Mr. Everybody. He becomes the embodiment of all men, and as I disappear into that vortex of lust and sexuality as he thrusts his way into my body, I feel that through him I am making a connection to all of mankind, and by extension, the universe in general. It’s a wonderful thing, and I am driven to repeat it over and over again- hence the whole cumdump thing

What a lovely, magnificent, clear and concise explanation of how some of feel about wanton raw sex. performed, repeated, over and over and over again.

You put it far better than I could; tonight when I head over to Slammer, I'll have your ethereal words echoing in my mind.  Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts.  ❤️

• Upvote 1

To me there is anon and semi anon breeding. If i contact someone on an app for sex and don't know them when we meet it’s semi anon. Of i meet someone in a bathhouse or GH to me that is the ultimate anon. I am more apt to being bred if i go to the bath house and don't question if several anon men breed me.. Its a big turn on.

On 1/23/2024 at 3:19 PM, Mammut said:

Yeah, anonymous sex is so dehumanizing (not in a bad way imo) It's just bodys coming together in lust. My favorite kind of sex is unprotected anonymous fucking with total strangers. So fucking hot and it feels so right 😉

Absolutely true. I only like/want anonymous encounters. Sure, I know where they live, but coming into their house and changing without seeing them, and putting on my hood or blindfold before coming out and having them lead me to where they want to fuck me is so intoxicating. Then having them fuck me and afterwards just telling me to leave is so dehumanizing, that I feel like such a worthless human and only like a sextoy for others to use. I don't want any emotional connection, or 'getting to know each other', I just want to be pinned down/restrained and used.

I wish I had kept count of how many cocks I've sucked and how many loads I've swallowed while servicing anonymous men at Glory Holes.  What I think is kind of ironic is that, as the cock sucker, I'm in charge.  When that cock comes through the Glory Hole, it's my choice (not his) whether he gets to have me suck him off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/23/2024 at 2:19 PM, Mammut said:

Yeah, anonymous sex is so dehumanizing (not in a bad way imo) It's just bodys coming together in lust. My favorite kind of sex is unprotected anonymous fucking with total strangers. So fucking hot and it feels so right 😉

Anon sex is the best in many ways.  Btms just wanta be bred, tops just wants breed.  No hangups about status, just fuckin cus it is what we do.

• Upvote 1

I feel like there are different types of anonymity. Virtually all of my sex over 45 years has been casual and probably mostly without names. But I do like to see their eyes as they are fucking me. And to talk to each other about what's working or desired as you go along. I've often had anonymous sex with the same guy several times over extended periods. Whether at each other's home or at a sex venue, etc.

But I can't/won't engage with the current 'anon' stereotype of waiting blindfolded for a quick 1 or 2 minutes of thrusting. Apart from anything, no hotel or apartment I've been in for the last 20 years has such lax security that you could even do that! And nothing I've seen on the internet (there's a million clips) suggests it is much fun for either participant. There has to be some sort of connection to make it fun. Even just catching his eyes as he shoots in your arse!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As a gamer girl, I might not have direct experience in this area, but I understand why anonymous sex can be appealing. Sometimes there's an excitement in the unknown - anything could happen and it makes every touch more thrilling. It's like a kinky little secret just between you and your partner(s). And hey, there can be something kind of hot about being "objectified" in a way - just a body to be used for pleasure. If you wanna explore more kinky stuff, check out [think before following links] https://v3.phima1.com/han-quoc/. They've got a great collection of kinky videos.

Edited by Fiollent