Married closeted men

Cubby8623

I am a married 37 y old man. After my wife identified as asexual I started experimenting with my sexuality and came to realise that I am not as straight as I thought I once was. I am not in a position where we can divorce right now, as our circumstances are complicated but I realise that I am a fully gay bear that loves taking cock and cum. I know I cannot be the only married guy out there in this position, can I? 

• Like 3

It all started for me when my ex wife started cuckolding me. At  first I was forced to watch or listen outside the door then it evolved into forced Bi. I had to suck her bulls cock, cleanup creampies from her pussy and ass. They would tie me up, gag me and whip me while they laughed and humiliated me. Then my started marking dress in panties and bras while she pegged me in front of him. It wasn’t long before he started fucking me with his cock. I didn’t like it at first but I loved my wife so I went along with it then before I knew it I started craving it all especially sucking his cock and taking his cock in my ass. They turned me into the submissive cum slut that I am today. She ended up getting pregnant by him and she left me.  I spent time dating women here and there and in between I would suck and take as much cock as I could. I’m remarried now but sex is minimal with her, I think she has a BF but I don’t care because I’m out taking cock whenever I get the opportunity. 

• Like 2

Hell no buddy, I've fucked loads of horny closeted married men. You're not alone You've discovered you enjoy hard cocks pumping thick loads of cum up your ass so get out there and start making up for lost time. 

• Piggy 1

8 hours ago, Opensesame said:

Did she decide she was a sexual when you revealed that you’re Poz? Maybe she just wanted to avoid sex after that. 

No, we stopped having sex years ago. Was only diagnosed last year

Many of us (most?) grow up in cultures where straight is the expected default setting for everyone.  Cultural norms and expectations are only a reflection of who and how some are.  There are tons of people in relationships they got into because that's how things are supposed to work.  How we've been conditioned to believe life should be often does not aline with reality. 

i'm speculating, but it's possible your wife may have married you and had sex as part of the paid price for admission to get some of the other elements that marriage includes,  and you may have done the same. Not necessarily purposely or consciously, like it was planned.  Many of our decisions (i think most) in life are not based on rational knowledge and understanding of our needs and wants, but based on how we feel. 

Typical:

Q:  "Why'd you get married." 

A:   "We fell in love."

Who ever enters a relationship based on identifying mutual needs/desires that make the relationship compatible and sustainable?  Nah, we enter marriage contracts base on something we "fell" into lol, only to discover once we are committed that "falling into" is a tenuos (at best) foundation on which to build or maintain a relationship. 

• Like 2

I was always aware i liked guys but i just wanted to fit in with the society norm and believed i could "make myself straight". I married 25 yrs ago. I am still married but we have not had sex for 20 years. I get my fun elsewhere exclusively with men. It is only in the past year that a gay guy suggested i should go on prep so i could bb. I have not looked back since!

There are always lots of married men wanting cock, it’s almost a weekly experience for me. I, of course, am more than happy to oblige 😈

Edited by Doccer19677
Typo

There are a lot of us out there. Not to mention the married/str8 guys who are fine letting a guy suck them off. Back when craigslist worked you could always find married guys to suck or fuck. The good ol days. I’m always on the look out for attached guys to please.