Should Cum Dumps be allowed to access to their own cocks?

So this year i'm planning on whoring myself out at various clubs.

Now im a sub but have a large cock and regularly stretch my balls and wear ballweights (now have a 14cm stretch and 2.5kg). 
Assuming my holes are free for anyone to use, should i put my cock into a Chastity Device? Should i wear ballweights in for the tops to play with ? 

Your advice and feedback are greatly welcomed. 

FLZyBO3WQAIK7g8.jpg

• Like 3

I'd say you're going to get varied answers based on others personal kinks. Since this is your life, do whatever turns you on the most. You will never please everybody. 

• Upvote 2

The answer would depend more on where you expect to be taking loads.  

If it's in some fuckjoint - with many other guys, all unknown to you, I would suggest leaving the gear at home.  Wearing a ball-stretcher like the one pictured could invite some guys to assume that it's an invitation to even more distress.  I see in your photos that you're accustomed to wearing gear that could easily be interpreted as an invitation be abused.  

You don't mention what level of pain you can tolerate (particularly from strangers).  I'd call it a risky proposition.

If, on the other hand, you rely on the apps to find sex, you can always state the qualifiers in advance, whatever they may be.  Bd / Sm play can be fantastically fulfilling, but it can also be quite dangerous.  I'd advise keeping to two separate sexual tracks: 

1) For public sex in the fuckjoints, where any guy can rightfully assume that you're game for anything, leave the heavy-duty gear at home.  You might meet some guy that knows his craft, and set up more action in the future.  At least, you'll get home without a visit to a hospital first.   

2).  For using the cruise apps, make sure the other guy knows in advance what your pain-limits are, and agrees to honor them.  It's hardly fool-proof, but at least gives the other guy some guidelines as to what you need.  Also, arrange for a friend to call you at a certain time, and tell the prospective fuck (before you meet up) that you'll be getting that call at X time, and if you don't answer, the cops will.  That's always a good step to take when serious harm might come to pass.  

To the OP, I have nothing against a cumdump jacking his Cock or whatever.  That issue though, is something to be ironed out during the "negotiation" that is always, always, always required prior to a private Bd/Sm scene.  

Good luck !!

Edited by hntnhole
  • Like 3

Excellent advice from @hntnhole. Like him I am fine with a guy  jacking while I'm fucking him.  Indeed I find it hot if he cums then. Lots of bonus points if it hands free. Personally I'm not much into guys in chastity. I like see a hard erect dick. If nothing else it gives me something to grab onto. 

• Like 2

My personal preference is that he should. If I'm fucking a man, I know he has a cock and both cocks should be accessible and part of any sex play between 2 men. I'm bi, so if I wanted sex with only 1 cock involved I will fuck a woman.  While it may not make a difference if you are trying to get fucked at an active venue in a city with an abundance of horny men, it is my observation is that introducing cock cages at fuck venue in cities that don't have much of a casual fuck scene depresses the amount of fucking even more. In the less active cities the chastity device is likely to be a conversation starter for guys who have no interest in penetration of any kind.

• Like 1

The question in your post does not relate to the question in the topic title. Your post isn’t asking whether the cumdump should have access to his genitalia, but whether Tops should. These are two different things.

As to the topic title question taken literally, no one is in a position to allow or disallow a cumdump to access his own cock unless he has entered into a specific power exchange agreement with someone else, and even then, his body remains his own. I’m saying that as someone who was once physically owned with limitations on my bodily autonomy; even at my most compliant, the reality was that my body was mine to do with, as I was the only one able to make it take any action. The question of whether a cumdump “should be allowed” presumes a right of authority over cumdumps that other men don’t actually have. There is no ‘code of cumdump behavior’ to which we must adhere.

As to the question in your post, such gear as you illustrate in your photo should, in my experience, be reserved for specialized occasions and experienced players. On no account should you venture into an open bathhouse so arrayed - I have had men come up behind me and strike me savagely with a paddle, ram dildoes into me without warning, gnaw at my cock piercing with sharp teeth, and yank my balls wearing a much, much more modest stretcher than that. There are unpredictable, dangerous people out there who have absolutely no idea what play with gear entails, or what the limits of human anatomy are, or how to behave in public. You would be risking an injury. You would probably be reasonably safe in a cock cage, but be aware that some are turned off by them and you may be limiting your opportunities.

11 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

When I fuck a guy, I want him to concentrate on my cock, clamp down on it as I fuck, he should concentrate on takin my load.  So I prefer he not access his cock.  Plenty of time for that later.  

Barefucker44 we would get along great...I dont like to play with my cock while getting fucked I like to focus on my top's cock and him breeding my ass...I like to use my ass muscles to to tighten up around his cock while he's fucking me...

14 hours ago, ErosWired said:

“should be allowed” presumes a right of authority over cumdumps that other men don’t actually have.

I agree.  The phrase "should be allowed" implies at least a previously discussed "scene", in which issues like this would be addressed, agreed upon, etc.  

In the case of a fuckjoint, where guys just go to fuck each other, it would be most inappropriate for a Top to simply assume - with no prior conversation communication - let alone a proper negotiation, that the bottom "know" intuitively what the Top expects.  That would apply to online hookups too; when denial of some aspect of the scene is desired by one or the other, that needs to be mentioned (or better, discussed) prior to the hookup.  We should never simply assume that the potential scene pre-ordains knowledge of any particular bent.  That needs to be expressed prior to the event - even if only a few minutes before the fuck begins, such as in a fuckjoint full of horny men. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Cubbtm4poz said:

Barefucker44 we would get along great...I dont like to play with my cock while getting fucked I like to focus on my top's cock and him breeding my ass...I like to use my ass muscles to to tighten up around his cock while he's fucking me...

Yeah, I would love to fuck you bud.  Love that when a btm clamps down as I shoot my loads

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Although I don’t have any interest in my cock while I’m a cumdump, I generally think it’s unwise for a cumdump to be preoccupied with their cocks. It’s very likely that you’ll get too excited while touching it and end up finishing prematurely. For most, this will make them less insatiable and enthusiastic about being a cumdump, lowering how many loads they can and are willing to take. 😕 I recommend locking up, wearing a jockstrap, or simply refraining from touching your cock at all. Be as hungry of a cumdump as you can be. That being said, I’m usually okay if Top wants to touch my “cock” if that’s what they’re into, but I completely distract myself from that and focus solely on my duty as a cumdump.  

• Piggy 1