What is the definition of ' breeding"

For me breeding is getting inseminated. A top fucks his cum so deep inside me (with proper rimming, weed and stronger poppers I really open up so well) that his sperms are fertilizing my eggs. If the load carries HIV babies for me that's impregnation.

• 3 weeks later...

"Breeding" is a term used from hetero culture. Like many terms we borrow from straights, there is common meaning, and some meaning that doesn't fit.  

Like some others, the meaning of breeding goes well beyond the physical for me. Sometimes when i am looking at a Tops profile and Cock pic on a site, i can feel penetrated and bred just looking at His Cock. i'm obviously deeply aware of and into 'mind fuck' (and mind breeding). i think a Man can inseminate another man with more than His physical seed. There's even evidence (from hetero research) that absorbed semen has a bonding effect on the brain. 

Though i extrapolate and speculate here, i believe that a man can also absorb a Mans planted semen and that it can have a bonding affect the bottoms brain as well.  

But beyond the physical, i have felt both penetrated and bred by some Mens desire/need/intent. i have felt them plant a part of Their Self in me and have felt impregnated by some Men, even without physical sex. 

• Upvote 2

As others commented, I agree that breeding involves a lot more than the physical and that maybe the top’s cum left deep inside the bottom enhances a male bonding. Upon being bred I take this desire to keep the top’s load inside me as a sign of respect, appreciation, desire and submission. I also like to keep his smell on me for as long as I can and I let the top know how his fucking left me feeling which usually turns him on and to repeat hookups.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Though i extrapolate and speculate here, i believe that a man can also absorb a Mans planted semen and that it can have a bonding affect the bottoms brain as well.  

Yes, I also believe this about absorbing another man's cum. It is not just a bonding affect but it affects our sexual orientation. I have been exclusively a top for several decades but if I suck someones dick before topping a bottom it seems to enhance my gay desires and makes me enjoy topping even more than usual. I like to take the cum in my mouth instead of in my throat and then swirl some under my tongue where I can feel the sperm cells numbing my tongue as they penetrate me. I was turned on to this technique years ago by a former GF, a hippie chick I lived with for a few years. She swore it not only made her desire me even more but calmed her and left her with an afterglow that lasted for days. Semen is magical stuff.

• Like 2