The Family

Gor213

Me and my boyfriend have been together for just over two years, in that time our love life had managed to all but die. We had tried an open relationship but when I came home from a work trip to see him getting fisted by three guys with our apartment in ruins, only to find out he had skipped his job for a week to smoke meth and getting used to oblivion, that had ended.

We now had sex once a week on a good week and did almost nothing but fight. The relationship was at a dead end when my boyfriend, Presley, suggested that we go to a lgbt wellness retreat he found online. I was skeptical at first, but I had a lot of pto and his delivery job was flexible.

It was a five hour drive from the city and I could tell Presley was horned up. He sucked my dick three time while I was driving, swallowing every load. Which surprised me because he had not sucked me to completion, much less taken my load in months.

When we finally arrived at the retreat we saw that it was made up of one large main house and several barns. As we pulled in an extremely tall skinny man with long brown hair greeted us in a draping white robe, which clearly had nothing under it.

“Welcome children to the Family, we are so happy you have decided to join us.” He said almost ephemeraly

I gave Presley a weird look but he didn’t seem surprised 

“Thank you for having us, I am Presley, and this is my friend John” 

Is he fucking serious, I was fuming, he probably knew what this place was and just brought us here so he could get fucked

“I’m his boyfriend” I said sternly correcting Presley 

“Well welcome, you may call me father I am the founder of our Family here, would you like me to show you around” 

“We’d love that father” said Presley eagerly 

Father brought us into the main house, it was very well kept but all the men in the house were dressed strangely and bowed as father passed. Some wore only short white loincloths, while others had what seemed to be white sheets wrapped around their waist covering their entire bottom half.

“These will be your brothers if you chose to stay with us, though you will have to work hard to reach their positive status” said father

Presley brought us to a fucking cult and he seemed to be clinging to every word this father said.

We came into what seemed to be a dining room when father introduced one of the men in front of us.

“This is Cain, he was my first son and helped me found this family” father said

Cain was magnificent, he had short blonde hair and was about a head shorter than father, which still put him an inch or two above me. He wore the sheet around his waist, and his body was thin but well defined.

“Greetings it is a pleasure to meet both of you I can tell you will be great additions to the family” Cain said

“Thank you” I said, surprising myself at how much I wanted him.

“Come now I will show you what you will be doing when you first join.” Said father 

He took us out to one of the barns. Once inside it looked like the standard barn except that everyone working was totally nude, wearing only chastity cages.

“Most who come to us are not ready to join the family, here they work until their mind is fully open to everything we offer” said father

One of the workers bent over to pick something up and I noticed he had a buttplug in as well. As I stared Cain came up beside me and began rubbing my ass. I would normally have been taken aback but Presley kept rubbing up on father so I leaned into Cain’s strong hand.

“You like what you see” Cain whispered to me as we looked at the workers, I just nodded in response.

“We keep our initiates locked so that they are able to simmer in their urges” father added as we walked out.

“ so tell me children, what do you think of our family” asked father as we returned to the house

“It’s amazing we’d love to join” said Presley eagerly as all eyes turned to me 

“I’m not sure I think I need some time to think” I contradicted 

“Of course, a decision like this cannot be made in hast” said father “ it is getting late come spend the night and decide in the morning” 

We agreed and were guided up to a room. The room was rather plain with only a queen bed in the center and no other furniture. The room didn’t have its own bathroom but rather a communal one at the end of the hall.

“ We shall await your decision in the morning, for now rest well” said father as he and Cain left us alone

“Isn’t this amazing” said Presley 

“It’s a cult Pres”

“Who cares everyone is so hot, this is exactly what we need”

I just sighed in response 

“Come on Johnny I’m staying no matter what you decide so stay with me”

“You knew this was a cult didn’t you”

“I’d heard rumors but didn’t know how great it was” Presley said as he got began stripping 

I just sighed and got naked for bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night to an empty bed and the urge to piss. I looked around the room but didn’t see Presley or my clothes. I figured he was probably in the bathroom so I went to piss. I walked to the bathroom naked since I couldn’t find any clothes and everyone else here was practically naked anyway.

When I got to the bathroom I heard really heavy breathing at the far end. This bathroom was entirely open with shower heads on one wall and a trough and toilets on the other. The heavy breathing was coming from someone lying behind the last toilet.

The man lying there was holding a cloth over his nose and mouth while he vigorously pounded at his flaccid cock. I noticed a used needle next to him and realized he must have T dick. I'd never tried meth but knew a decent amount about it. As I walked in front of him he gave no reaction so I just left him there unsure of what to do.

As I walked back to the hallway I saw the door at the end of the hall was ajar. When I got to it and looked through I was horrified. Presley was there getting slammed while having his throat fucked by father’s massive 12 inch cock on a bed in the middle of the room. As I stared in shock I suddenly felt a finger on my hole and nearly yelped.

“Shh it’s ok I know you’re upset but you shouldn’t be it’s only natural for him to serve father” whispered Cain into my ear as he slipped something into my ass before beginning to finger me

“I’m not a bottom” I tried to say but Cain just shushed me as he continued to finger me. My ass felt like it was on fire and I began enjoying his fingers. As I started fucking myself on his hand father called out

“Come children, there’s no need to hide out there”

“Of course father” responded Cain as he walked us inside his hand still in my hole

Presley just gave me a guilty smile before continuing to suck father’s cock

“I know you’re scared child” father said as he took my face in his hands while Cain began finger fucking me more vigorously “just give in and you’ll feel boundless pleasure, please my child join us” 

“Yes father I want to join your family I want to be yours” I said 

“I can’t tell you how happy I am to here that” he said as he took me in a kiss. At the same time Cain removed his fingers from me and replaced them with his 8 inch cock. I felt like I was being torn in two but then father put some pills in my mouth and tounged them down my throat. Almost instantly I felt them. Every thrust sent shockwaves through me and I just gave in. 

I was in that same position for what felt like forever when father pulled back and asked 

“Are you ready to take your first step to joining our family my son”

“Yes father I want it so bad” I replied to which he simply nodded at Cain who I then felt bottom out and begin cuming in me.

I collapsed onto the bed while Cain grabbed Presley off father cock, much to his protest, and slammed him again before rapeing his hole.

Father brought my mouth to his cock as I began sucking only for me to realize father was still soft.

“There there my child just let everything fade away you’ve made the right decision” he said rubbing my hair as I lazily sucked his flacid cock

• Like 17
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

The next morning I was woken up by Cain for my “initiation.” Cain explained that there was not much actually involved in the initiation and I had nothing to worry about. 

To begin, Cain brought me to a small tiled room in the main house. Two brothers in loincloths stood inside and grabbed me when I entered. I resisted at first but then remembered I wanted this and gave in. They tied my hands to a chain hanging from the ceiling so only the tips of my toes could touch the ground.

“Do not worry, this will hurt but it is worth it” said Cain as he put a plastic bag around my head.

I felt hands rubbing some burning substance onto me and writhed in pain. After a few minutes a high pressure stream hit me hard washing the substance off.

After the let me down they took the bag off my head and I gasped in air. I had not realized that I couldn’t breathe until it was taken off. I gazed at Cain in the doorway as he simply said 

“Come” I followed obediently. As we walked down the hall I realized that the thin coating of hair I had was now gone leaving me as hairless as all the other members of the family.

Cain led me into a dark room. Once inside I could not see anything, only faint candles lighting the edges of the room. As I stood in the center 30 people all nude came out from the darkness with father at their head. Two caged men came forward and grabbed me, forcing me to my knees while holding my arms out.

“Welcome child are you ready to take your first step to joining our family” said father 

“Yes I am father but where is Presley” I asked

“He is taking his own path child, do not worry he is in ecstasy” father replied 

“Ok father”

“ Good” he nodded to the two men holding my arms “begin”

Both the men slammed needles into my arms and pushed down injecting what I assumed was meth into my bloodstream. I had never slammed before and was thrown into another world. All the men around me began chanting and I soon felt hand rubbing me.

I felt something latch onto my cock as father lifted me up and I felt something enter my hole. Father looked into my eyes and I saw eternity in his eyes.

“Please… please father… please” I begged without knowing what I was begging for. A moment later my vision went black and everything fell away.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 14

• 2 weeks later...