Tops what do you look for in a mass breeding event

btmdad

I agree it is a good question.. I’d like to understand if for some tops it is just a straight

“I’ll breed any hole that’s put in front of me” 

or do some tops ( sorry to be crude ) have personal standards maybe certain things they look/prefer in an ass before they breed it ?

On 1/20/2024 at 8:37 PM, btmdad said:

What makes a hole appealing to you? 

I would say that a pre-loaded hole because these appeal even to horny bottom guys. I was once in a darkroom at a busy sauna and once I took my first load, the second and third happened pretty quickly. The first guy pulled out and some guy who had watched the action would touch my dripping hole and move close to my hole and dump his load. A dripping hole is always really hot.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

If I’m at a group fuck the hottest ass for me is one that has been freshly seeded. I love to stand ready, stroking my hardon while the man in front of me fucks his load up the bottom’s asshole. As soon as he pulls out I shove my cock balls deep in the freshly loaded ass. I love to feel the previous top's hot sperm on my cock while I’m fucking.  Bonus points if the bottom is stocky, hairy with a beefy ass.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

12 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

If I’m at a group fuck the hottest ass for me is one that has been freshly seeded. I love to stand ready, stroking my hardon while the man in front of me fucks his load up the bottom’s asshole. As soon as he pulls out I shove my cock balls deep in the freshly loaded ass. I love to feel the previous top's hot sperm on my cock while I’m fucking.  Bonus points if the bottom is stocky, hairy with a beefy ass.

You called me? 😀🤤🤓🤓

when at a mass breeding event I like to have variety but in the end I am drawn to the most depraved and masochistic faggots I can find and use. If i can choke them out while i breed them, then pass them on to an other top before they wake up, that will get me turned on for round two right away. 

• Like 2

On 1/23/2024 at 4:12 AM, hungry_hole said:

I would say that a pre-loaded hole because these appeal even to horny bottom guys. I was once in a darkroom at a busy sauna and once I took my first load, the second and third happened pretty quickly. The first guy pulled out and some guy who had watched the action would touch my dripping hole and move close to my hole and dump his load. A dripping hole is always really hot.

Agree

On 1/24/2024 at 1:57 AM, Bokkierob said:

yeah..i agreed

Several guys above mentioned waiting in line to get to a particular Hole, and that's always hot.  The more Cocks that have at least rutted in the Hole the better, and by far the very best is when several have pumped their loads up there already.  

There's really only one physical attribute that I tend to avoid:  really big ass-cheeks.  I'm not swinging a 9 incher - and if the cheeks are too fat, I can <polite cough> barely get inside.  I tend to like 'em on the slim side - preferably a delicious hairy "properly" pre-lubed Hole that tastes as hot as it feels.  A slim, non-Caucasian with a depraved mind and a hungry Hole is perfection - but we don't always get exactly what our (wet) dreams ask for either.  Actually, I probably fuck more Caucasian guys than non-Caucasian guys, and that's A-OK with me too.  

• Like 1