Bottoms/Btm Vers/Vers/TopVers Guys: How do you prefer to be fucked?

Bottoms/Btm Vers/Vers/TopVers Guys: How do you prefer to be fucked?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms/Btm Vers/Vers/TopVers Guys: How do you prefer to be fucked?

• Face down on your stomach
    • On all fours
    • In a sling
    • On your back
    • However the Top tells me

The top ultimately decides, but if he asks me how I want his seed, then I will always answer by laying on my back. Nothing beats that total surrender for me. Holding him closer, pulling him toward me as he releases.  

Usually things end in missionary or doggy, but lately I've had the opportunity to go from sucking to sitting and riding, and that has been great. But as others have already said trying as many positions as possible is always a goal. And as I voted the top ultimately decides!

For me, it has always been on my back.  Slings are not something I come across all that often, but I do have experience in using them.  Those that are adjustable work best, as lining the dick up to the hole is crucial.  I have had experiences where steps were actually used so the top was in the correct position to access my hole.

But in my everyday life, I have to admit being on my back works best for me.  At least, at the very beginning.  I am more relaxed, I position pillows and make sure the top is comfortable with his access.  I find, since my legs are so long, that being on all fours can become problematic. I sometimes find the top is literally climbing up my back, and his weight pushes me down flat on the bed.  I don't have access to stroking my cock, and sometimes his weight can be an issue.   The stress of having a 180 to 200 pound man pushing down on me has caused my thighs some pain in the past, trying to balance him.

I have found tops that are willing "to work with me".  One of my favorite tops will start me on my back, and basically move me around the bed, putting me on my side, on all fours for a brief time, sitting on him, and eventually picking me up and flipping me back to my favorite position where we began.   I really find it exciting to see the expression in his eyes (and the eyes of other tops) as they are ready to shoot their load.  Their sounds, as well as the expression on their faces, are truly enjoyable.

Thanks again to @TaKinGDeePanal for starting this thread, it's nice to share our views on the positions we prefer.  Everyone is different, it's great to have BZ as a place to express them.

• Like 1

Love to start doggy with the Top teasing my hole, and then burying it balls to wall when lesdt expected.  Particularly hot if hadn't seen cock and know how big.

Like to finish on back, so I can see the tops face as he unloads in me.  Also a great position to kiss after if he's into that, or if not to just let me clean his cock.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think I prefer a sling but getting fucked ass up on my knees works quite well for me too. The later is really good for getting plowed real deep and receive a load deep inside without having to be afraid the load escaping your gaping ass.

Edited by ffWhole
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As a top or bottom, I probably have been in 90% of the positions of the Karma Sutra, and all can be fun.  If I’m going to bottom, so long as I have a dick up my ass, I’m probably not going to object to the position

given a choice, put me in a sling or on my back. Those usually are the most comfortable for me, especially in a sling with loops to hold up my legs. Gives me easy access to my cock and his body and I can watch the animalistic frenzy growing in his eyes as he builds up to coming in my ass. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• Moderators

All of those sound good to me. Eye contact is a plus, but so is being bitten on the back of the neck...

In practice, I'm happy to get fucked at all, because - being versatile - guys more often than not want me to top.

• Upvote 1