Are You a Morning or Night Person? 😀

Are you a morning lark who wakes up with the first rays of sunlight, or a night owl who thrives when the moon is high in the sky? Understanding your chronotype can reveal a lot about your daily habits, productivity, and overall well-being.

Whether you're curious about your sleep patterns or simply want to settle the age-old debate of morning versus night  I hope you find this useful 

Look forward to hearing from you 

Carlos The early bird 😀

31 minutes ago, Carlos1881 said:

Are you a morning lark who wakes up with the first rays of sunlight, or a night owl who thrives when the moon is high in the sky? Understanding your chronotype can reveal a lot about your daily habits, productivity, and overall well-being.

I'm definitely a night owl. One of the things I really dislike about my current job is they expect me to be at work by 6:00 AM which means I have to get up around 4:00 AM - 4:30 and don't have any time to lounge around, make a decent breakfast, check the internet and get moving a little. It also means I have to crash at a ridiculous time of 8:00PM-9:00 which is the part I hate the most. I have to shut down fun nighttime activities way earlier than I'd usually like. Nothing kills a great ass fucking quicker than "can you hurry up and shoot your load in me? I have to be asleep soon."  😟

• Like 1

I'm up at 5am usually everyday and fall asleep around 10pm.

Maybe Sat nights stay up a bit later.

Plus I am mad horny in the morning as opposed to night time.

Edited by RawNYTop
  • Like 3

I’m a morning person.  My normal routine is up by 0330, head to the gym by 0345, arrive at gym by 0400, work out an hour, rerun home shit shower shave get dressed and head to the office for a full day.  Home anywhere between 1800-1900.   I try to be in bed asleep no later than 2100 but that usually depends on how horny I am.   When I was seeing someone it could be 2300 or later before I got to sleep a couple times a week.  Those were hard days but very worth it. 

definitely a morning person.   

• Like 1

As my Circadian Rhythm is well and truly fucked I have worked out I'd be much better off living in the PST region as opposed to GMT. All that said, as I am posting this just gone midnight I think it is to safe to say that I am one big night owl.... tu-whit tu-whoo

In fact, here is Patsy Stone channeling me 😆 

No glass slipper was lost in the writing of this comment. 

Edited by LeatherScorpionFF
Restructure.
  • Haha 2

Definitely more of a night owl but career has me as a morning person. It’s not fun. 

seriously thinking about changing careers because of this.