Why do I love it when tops fuck me so hard, it hurts?

Just a quick preface about me… I’m a vers top but not much of a bottom at all these days. I almost exclusively top, which I love. But every now and then I will be in an opportunistic situation where I can bottom… and sometimes I take the opportunity. I am very experienced as a bottom, have been able to handle huge dicks and have even been a fist bottom for some time. I don’t bottom often but when I do, my hole opens right back up. 

Today I got hit up by a top who lives near me, who has a huge cock. Like 10.5” and thick. The girth of his cock gets thicker toward the base, so when he’s balls deep, he’s stretching me open wide and deep. We do an open door, me face down scene, and he usually breeds me in about 10-15 mins. 

Tonight he really put me to work. He fucked me for about 30 minutes and at certain points was fucking me hard and deep with absolutely no mercy. I withstood it, painful as it was, and felt good knowing I can endure pain for him to have pleasure. Despite how painful it was, it turns me on so much just letting him brutally ravage my hole. 

Is this normal behavior? Do any bottoms out there get the same degree of satisfaction from an endowed top brutally fucking them? Should I be concerned that this turns me on?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I used to feel that way. I'd let guys pound my ass without enough foreplay. And they were hung so it hurt. But sometimes tops would make my ass bleed. I was concerned it would compromise my sexual health. So I switched to only playing with tops who can pound me without pain. I can take rough ass pounding but I know my limits.

• Like 1

I am okay with pain while being fucked.  I quite like knowing the top is so big it is causing me discomfort and just think of his big cock slamming deep inside me the entire time.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

There's something intense born within pain. When another man creates that for you, his own pleasure the key, it becomes something you shouldn't want... but do. It makes you feel wrong, but in the hottest way. 

Plus, you carry with you the sting, acting as a little reminder of what felt so wrong it was right. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

There's something intense born within pain. When another man creates that for you, his own pleasure the key, it becomes something you shouldn't want... but do. It makes you feel wrong, but in the hottest way. 

Plus, you carry with you the sting, acting as a little reminder of what felt so wrong it was right. 

Yes yes yes. And yes. All of this. You articulated everything that I couldn’t. 

And yes. I love that “sting”. I love feeling that soreness one or two days later reminding me that my ass was owned by a hung bull of a man a day or two prior.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

I don't know that it 'felt so wrong' at the time. In fact the 'sting' carries me on for a couple of days as an afterglow 😎 😛 Same with tender nipples 😉

• Like 1

On 2/4/2024 at 11:56 PM, VersatileBreeder said:

Is this normal behavior?

1.  Of course it's entirely "normal" - for you.  

2  If other bottoms achieve the same reaction, it's entirely normal for them too.  

3.  I suggest you repeat this behavior a number of times, and see if the thrill remains, or perhaps grows.  The only caution would be to take steps to make sure your Hole can physically open widely "on demand", so as not to injure yourself.  

Personally I love both receiving and giving a hard pounding. I don't know about other guys, but I try to be cognizant of whether the bottom is actually enjoying it and hold back if I sense that he isn't enjoying it. At this point I can usually open up and take even the biggest dicks with just spit for lube.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

As a bottom I also feel that the pain inflicted by the top is necessary to make sure he gets off at all costs and the sore that may linger for days will bring it all back about the rough pounding I got.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

You love it because you’re getting used by a real man and experiencing true submission. It’s liberating for fags. 

..................exactly what i feel when bottoming.

It has to hurt, otherwise it´s not a real assfuck 🙂

• Like 1

On 2/17/2024 at 9:28 PM, Heir2012 said:

I've never been someone who seeks out pain. I don't want you crushing my balls or causing parts of me to bleed or bruise. 

That being said, there is a thin line between pain and pleasure when a hole is fucked. The first intrusion brings about a pain that transforms itself into a pleasure that requires the sting of opening wider, of allowing the top's dick to explore further. When the top fucks harder and the pain intensifies, pushing you to the edge, taking your breath away, you look at the top's face, eyes closed tight, face contorted in a sexual agony, and the pain not only becomes worth it but desired.