Cumdump Jobs?

Quite honestly the best job for a cumdumpster is in its room with a camera and 15 to 40 strangers taking turns messing up her guts daily $10 a month for subscribers 

I'm not even going to argue nor tell you bitches fansly or onlyfans links 

• Like 3

My experience: I work as an engineer in a large company which allows its employees to work from home and which doesn't spy too much on them. Out of meetings with my colleagues,  that lets me plenty of time to organize myself and get bred at home by any top who passes by.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2024 at 12:26 PM, PowerTopper said:

Quite honestly the best job for a cumdumpster is in its room with a camera and 15 to 40 strangers taking turns messing up her guts daily $10 a month for subscribers 

I'm not even going to argue nor tell you bitches fansly or onlyfans links 

I'd pay to watch that

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 2/8/2024 at 8:36 PM, NastyRawBottom said:

Does anyone know of which jobs or type of jobs would align well with a cumdump lifestyle?

I don’t mean actual sex work. I mean jobs that would make it easier to take more loads, perhaps during breaks or after work, and/or that would allow me to find more potential Tops. I‘ve heard working in a cheap motel might be a good idea. Or working at a sex shop, but I don’t know where I could find jobs like that. I really want to integrate my cumdump lifestyle into all aspects of my life, and I feel like working gets in the way of taking loads more than anything. I dread going to work precisely because I’m always thinking it could be time I could be taking loads. I figure if I must work, I might as well work somewhere that at least allows me to maximize my load count and be the best cumdump I can be given the circumstances. Where might I find those types of jobs? Does anyone currently work somewhere that is convenient for a cumdump lifestyle? I really would appreciate anyone’s help or insights. 😊

When you find one. let me know i'd becum a customer 

On 2/9/2024 at 8:44 AM, ellentonboy said:

Street walking male prostitute!

8 minutes ago, mikeinjersey said:

When you find one. let me know i'd becum a customer 

He did exclude that option.

On 2/8/2024 at 8:36 PM, NastyRawBottom said:

I don’t mean actual sex work.

Edited by brnbk

Best job for a cumhole is to work in sales and travel.  Benefit is that you’re able to take a lot of random cock, have the business pay for your hotel. That was me for a number of years. Got to take so much cock during those years.  Now, I’m grounded and not traveling much anymore. Got a startup business in development and I’m so ready to get back on the road and travel. Will be doing a lot of that soon I hope. Just love east coast cock, but pretty much love all cock from all over the world. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, brnbk said:

He did exclude that option.

Sorry didn't know the option was excluded.  But hey, why give it away when you can get paid for it?  Ooops, I should not have said that.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would think something at a shopping mall? Every break you get there's a cruisy restroom a short walk away. 

A problem with being an attendant at an ABS is that you probably wind up watching the store most of the time and never get much chance to take advantage. That said, I was at a bathhouse one very slow night and the attendant had time to fuck me senseless in the maintenance closet

On 2/11/2024 at 8:08 AM, Oldercumslut said:

Although it was awkward having a guy who breed me as a patient.

Two of my phlebotomists. 🙋‍♂️ Topped one, bottomed for the other. Both gave me weird looks when I asked if they ever tasted anyone's blood. Thought it was a reasonable question!

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2024 at 12:02 PM, PowerTopper said:

Share your aids and don't tell the guys fucking you that you're a diseased infected whore 

i never do. guys who fuck trash like me dont want conversation. they just wanna use a hot body to get themselves off with. my job is to lay there and take it like a human fleshlight and only say whatever the men tell me to.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

31 minutes ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

i never do. guys who fuck trash like me dont want conversation. they just wanna use a hot body to get themselves off with. my job is to lay there and take it like a human fleshlight and only say whatever the men tell me to.

You were born to be a Human fleshlight.