Subs.. Was there a moment you realized you were a sub?

badjujuboy

Looking back at my experiences as a sub, I was trying to see if there was a moment where I knew, or should have known, that I was a true sub. Not just a bottom but a true sub. When did you know or realize that you wanted to serve a man? For me, it was in high school. I knew I was into guys and had been messing around with some friends by this time. I remember I was at home and I was thinking about how hot all the guys on my team looked in our jockstraps. I was the only one home and in my bedroom so I stripped down and put mine on... it was a little ripe... and started stroking. At this time, we were also studying ancient Egypt and was really into it. I don't remember how or why but I began fantasizing about being a servant to the pharaoh and wanting to prove my devotion to serve him. I imagined myself before him and saying, as a servant, the only thing that I could offer was my cum. I told him that my cum was my offering... I was offering him my essence. I kept this up, imagining he was pleased at my offering. When I finally came, I fell to my knees. In the back of my mind, I knew then that I wanted to serve a man. For a while, I would put on one of my used jockstraps and recreate this in my bedroom. It took me a while, but I finally realized that I was and am a cuntboy... those details I've shared here before.

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

OMG yes, I was a young man when.i went to a ‘peep show in nyc and ran into a guy jerking in the hallway, ne grabbed my arm and led my hand ro his cock as he guided me to my knees to suck him off. I was hooked and submissive

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, badjujuboy said:

Looking back at my experiences as a sub, I was trying to see if there was a moment where I knew, or should have known, that I was a true sub. Not just a bottom but a true sub. When did you know or realize that you wanted to serve a man? For me, it was in high school. I knew I was into guys and had been messing around with some friends by this time. I remember I was at home and I was thinking about how hot all the guys on my team looked in our jockstraps. I was the only one home and in my bedroom so I stripped down and put mine on... it was a little ripe... and started stroking. At this time, we were also studying ancient Egypt and was really into it. I don't remember how or why but I began fantasizing about being a servant to the pharaoh and wanting to prove my devotion to serve him. I imagined myself before him and saying, as a servant, the only thing that I could offer was my cum. I told him that my cum was my offering... I was offering him my essence. I kept this up, imagining he was pleased at my offering. When I finally came, I fell to my knees. In the back of my mind, I knew then that I wanted to serve a man. For a while, I would put on one of my used jockstraps and recreate this in my bedroom. It took me a while, but I finally realized that I was and am a cuntboy... those details I've shared here before.

I'm sure your Pharaoh would pleased at such an offering. My awareness would come later in my mid-20's––with a sudden adduction (figurative) into full on slave training at he hands of an ex-city collage prof ten years my senior. We practiced Dionysian bonding. A latent bondage pain pig in waiting who knew? I can hardly imagine a better introduction to bd/sm then. What's harder to understand is how I became a full throttle TOP in my late 40's–––and I'd say it was just a phase, but the truth is if I had to choose one or the other (and I don't but really almost wish I could as too many times I find myself living the verse is curse); and mind you my ass in the early 80's was taking in everything it could from produce to furniture legs and that hungry hole has since learned to diversify; it's hands down bo question I'd be a TOP–––who submits. A SUB-TOP in other words. Something like that.

• Upvote 1

Accepted the fact in my late 20s. I'm bi and post-puberty longed to live out that conventional aspiration of bedding countless beautiful women. Because that's what I thought you had to want. When I realized as a teen that I could be turned on by guys as well, I fantasized a little about being a top. But none of that was realistic for me. I was a shy, skinny kid and grew up to be a... shy, skinny adult. I was never comfortable taking control socially or sexually and came to understand (after comparing the sheer number of objects, dildos and cocks that had been in my ass in the preceding ten years against how many holes my useless penis had entered) that being dominated and penetrated was the most rewarding and realistic path for me.

• Upvote 1

I've always been on the submissive side when it comes to men. But it wasn't until this year that I decided I wanted to be a complete sub for a Daddy. And I have a big cocked daddy that loves my cuntpussy as he calls it. He's supposed to set up a surprise for me soon. Hopefully, it's 4 or 5 guys with big cocks that can go multiple rounds.

• Piggy 1

3 hours ago, WillingRawVerse said:

I am heading to Daddy's house in an hour. He said he has something special for me to try. I wonder what it is. Making my hole twitch with anticipation.

Just got home from Daddy's. It was hot. His surprise was a ball gag. He made me put it on and wear it while he used my hole for his pleasure before dumping a load past the wall. This load isn't leaking out anytime soon. I loved every second of it. I need to tell him to get some handcuffs. Handcuffs and ball gag. Unable to do anything but take his fingers, mouth, tongue, and BWC. He says it's 9", but it's closer to 10". He bottoms out in my hole and it feels so good. Fuck I'm hard just thinking about it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My first real education in learning to deep-throat was laying on my back on the bed with my head hanging over the edge while my buddy fucked my throat. Thwt was his favorite position to cum in a guys mouth. And I absolutely loved it.

One of my first encounters involved the guy having me in multiple positions, first bent over the back of the couch when we entered the livingroom after telling me to strip as soon as I entered the door, then doggy on couch, then on my back on the floor. Each position change was more manhandling me into the positions than speaking, and again I loved it.

I drove a while to meet my first true Dom, and we teased each other the whole way with explicit texts and once I was there and the door closed behind me I got one hell of a taste of being dominated, and I REALLY loved it.

I'd say my realization that I enjoy being sub to a dominant guy came over time and experience. Lots of messy, hot experience.

Edited by YourNoLimitsBottom
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1