Diapers and permanent incontinence

Yes..i want that too. I have that desire already for a very long time.
Sometimes i play with catheters to 'simulate' incontinence.....but it still feels kind of fake to me.
My dream is that someone uses my body and make me incontinent or to just give my body to someone for their pleasure and as a result becoming incontinent.

10 minutes ago, bidiaper said:

Yes..i want that too. I have that desire already for a very long time.
Sometimes i play with catheters to 'simulate' incontinence.....but it still feels kind of fake to me.
My dream is that someone uses my body and make me incontinent or to just give my body to someone for their pleasure and as a result becoming incontinent.

Do you also want anal incontinence? If so, hot!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been diapered full time for 14 years. Almost fully urin incontinent and don't have great control with bowels. I'm sure with more anal play I could lose what little bowel control I have left

• Like 2

On 2/28/2024 at 4:15 AM, diaperboy said:

I've been diapered full time for 14 years. Almost fully urin incontinent and don't have great control with bowels. I'm sure with more anal play I could lose what little bowel control I have left

Oh, that's beautiful! I'm so jealous! I really want to be fully incontinent like you!

So, as someone who doesn't have this fetish or is not drawn to this life change (I'm trying to use the proper words respectfully), what about being incontinent draws you? Is it a loss of control? Is it the desire to need someone else, presumably to change diapers? Is it connected to some draw to infancy? I'm genuinely curious as I've see this before, but have never fully understood. 

• Like 1

For me it has nothing to do with infancy, more with the submissive feeling that comes with it. It's kind of humiliating to be in a diaper, so it makes me feel vulnerable. Maybe it's also about giving control to someone else. When i'm wearing i like to be dominated, not having to think about what to do, just obey.

Becoming incontinent feels like the ultimate goal because it's life changing.....permanent.
Maybe the philosophy is a little bit the same as people here who have this POZ fetish. (?)