Diapers and permanent incontinence

3 hours ago, bidiaper said:

That's a hot story, if that place really existed i would sign up immediately 🙂

You and me both! To have my already super loose ass gash made a permanent gaping canyon that could take anything and my  only purpose was to keep stretching my big hoe even bigger and indulging in extreme size sodomy for the entertainment of the island owner....my ideal sex pig life right there.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2024 at 3:52 AM, MuscledHorse said:

The a story on the net called Extreme Cunt Boy Island where guys go to compete to have the largest, most gaped hole. They undergo training, surgical treatments and the like leaving them hanging open, able to take insane sizes and unable to have any control as their anus and rectum just hangs open all the time. At least one of them develops a massive prolapse from the treatments. The days are filed with weight lifting, food, hose outs and heavy sexual use as well a check ups with the doctor and treatments to go as wide and loose as possible. If only that were real.  

[think before following links] https://www.gaydemon.com/stories/Extreme_BoyCunt_Island_27139.html

• Like 2

Apparently you can get surgery to achieve both urine and fecal incontinence.  There is a surgeon in Mexico, who specializes primarily with sex changes, but also does some one off surgeries as well.  I know ( not personally), two people who had the urinary incontinence surgery both are diapered and drip 24/7 now and are completely happy with the surgery.  Another person inquired over the fecal incontinence surgery and here was their reply:

We haven’t decided yet. A couple highlights:

1- Permanent. No reconstructive surgeries possible. 

2- Separation/ removal of the levator Ani (especially the puborectalis)

3- Should result is the inability to contract the external anal sphincter (you should confirm this). 

4- Should result in urinary incontinence as well. 

5- Should remove the muscle “sling” internally so everything “flows” all the time as well as being unable to contract / clench. 

We were looking for others who had the surgery. We should compare notes after your consult. 

Also my partner is considering the urinary incontinence surgery & then the fecal. Dr. Ivan said urinary first for 7 days then remove the cath before fecal. 

We are very skeptical he we be able to create completely uncontrollable symptoms especially for my partner who is relatively young/ muscle tone. My partner is afraid to do the urinary incontinence surgery because he doesn’t want strictures so he is still leaning towards just the fecal. 

On 7/29/2024 at 1:06 AM, catcher4you said:

i am not into incontinence but i have read this and it made me so hard, just the thought of getting an injection into the sphincter and not being able to control you hole seems so hot. then being treated with muscle relaxing lube and tea would be something i would want to do too. would love to see how much my hole could expand. which bottom doesn’t want to see his hole get wider? Its just so satisfying, sad that this progress takes that much time