Fast(er) Way to Clean Out Before Sex

Read1

Here, sexpigs! I've usually taken quite a long time to clean out my ass before sex (I use my metal showershot attached to my shower). Any tips or advice to quickly clean out when I'm pressed for time but want a load or more ? Thanks for reading this and your kind advice!!

It took me three hours last night to clean out (I blame my diet). I think at some point we can all relate to this desire for a quick(er) easier way. I am also open to additional insight, or wisdom.

My understanding from having read all the other topics and conversations available in other threads (aka search is your friend on BZ):

• Diet matters a lot, more than we think
  • Supplements may provide an advantage in the proper dose
  • The right tool for the right job (aka use a good douche you can control water flow and pressure)
  • Not over-stimulating your bowels (there are other forums where guys have posted a "How to" guide that is very useful)

Beyond that, I guess it is just down to learning your own body, your diet, and how that affects your ability to get a better faster clean.

• Upvote 1

A healthy diet and the use of the Fleet Enema bottles and fill them with water. Give it 3 or 4 rinses and I'm good for a few hours. Anything longer than 3 or 4 hours, gets a deep clean with a wand.

Edited by WillingRawVerse
  • Like 1

Fleet bottles are 133 ml? Is that enough?

My douching syringe is 550 ml. I used to use smaller douching bulbs but found I was constantly trying to do multiple squirts and wanted to reduce the risk of scratches and bleeding. So I eventually started buying large reusable syringes. More often used in horticulture and suchlike, I think! 😱 Perhaps I'm delving too deeply, though.

A great douche for me is two or three squirts, with the last flowing totally clean. But, as others say, it's totally diet dependant. A bad day can take 15-20 squirts and three hours. Which gets very boring. 3 hours is my limit, though. I abandon any plans at that point! 😥

I tend not to get on the apps until douched and ready to roll, though. So as not to be forced to disappoint a potential hookup. Does mean I douche more than needed, however.  Oh, well!🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Diet matters a lot. I eat 100% plant based, mostly wholefood, and I'm usually good to go with no prep and no problems. In the past when cleaning inside I found the main thing was to not use loads of water. Using loads of water just goes deeper and deeper, way deeper than your guy will ever go, and it becomes endless. And uncomfortable. By this point I'd be pissed off with it all and uncomfortable and just want to stay home and watch TV with the dogs.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

As others have noted: "diet."  Like @lker80, i eat mostly Whole Food Plant Based. i make my own granola that is really good, but also adds a ton of fiber to my diet.  Being real here, so close your eyes if you get grossed out lol (as if).  A proper diet means your stool should come out large and formed, when you wipe nothing should be on the toilet paper. Both of those are indicators of fiber in your diet.  Fiber is the parts of food we eat that our body doesn't use, but feeds our gut microbiome. It's a vast topic and i get very nerdy about it, i'm a critical care nurse with certification on reversing disease through diet, so you don't want to get me started on this lol. 

As to drying out and bulking up the stool, which makes for a much cleaner colon and rectum, and much easier to clean, is  all about fiber. There's both soluble and insoluble fiber... soluble means it absorbs fluid and makes the stool dryer, insoluble is the opposite. In healthcare, when   someone has diarrhea, we put them on a diet with rice...i've also found Quinoa also has a very drying effect. The granola i make has Oats, puffed millet, puffed rice and ground flax as the 4 grains, and a bunch of other stuff to make it both healthy and taste good, but the fiber is so much that it almost constipates me eating only a cup a day (i eat it dry, which makes it very absorptive).

The other side of this is knowing some anatomy.  The colon is about 4 feet long. The rectum is what gets fucked, and some Tops are long and will get through the so called "second hole," which is really the sigmoid curve (see the pic). What can  defeat you with clean-out is when water goes beyond the rectum, past the sigmoid  and gets into the colon. The colon is always moving stool out, but putting water in (or anything else for that matter)  stimulates movement. If your colon has stool in it, and water  goes there,  you're stimulating it to move down and out... which can result in an extra long cleaning session. Also, eating stimulates movement. 

If you've been a practicing bottom for awhile, you've likely experienced all of this over time. 

A diet with lots of soluble fiber dries out and bulks up making for a sort of self cleaning colon. Diets without enough fiber result in a  wet, pasty consistency that is much harder to clean ("pasty"=paste).  Even if you go past the sigmoid when douching, what's in there makes a lot of difference. 

images-1.jpeg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i'm a critical care nurse with certification on reversing disease through diet...

So what's the ideal and maximum volume of douche water t use for the perfect clean out?

1 minute ago, TallAussieBtm said:

So what's the ideal and maximum volume of douche water t use for the perfect clean out?

Rectums are like bodies in general, 'one size does not fit all.'   I.e., You have to learn your own size. i've read things like guys who insert and count to 3, but then that doesn't say how high the water is if it's a shower shot.  That said:

"Rectal balloon volume and pressure at maximum tolerable sensation in comparison with age. (A) Rectal balloon volume. Almost all patients had an increased rectal volume suitable for their age and it can be seen that rectal volume increased with age. In accordance with our unpublished data and previous studies, the normal values of rectal volume at maximum tolerable volume for a child of 6 years is 135 mL and for an adult it is 240 mL. 25,26 (B) Rectal balloon pressure. Although the volume of the rectum increases with age, pressure remains relatively stable. Rectal pressure is a sensation and it is, therefore, not influenced by the existence of dyssynergic defecation. "

[think before following links] https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Rectal-balloon-volume-and-pressure-at-maximum-tolerable-sensation-in-comparison-with-age_fig1_272198218#:~:text=In accordance with our unpublished,age%2C pressure remains relatively stable.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

...the normal values of rectal volume at maximum tolerable volume for a child of 6 years is 135 mL and for an adult it is 240 mL...

Thanks. So my 500+ ml syringe is about twice the size I should be using? Interesting! 

7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

As others have noted: "diet."  Like @lker80, i eat mostly Whole Food Plant Based. i make my own granola that is really good, but also adds a ton of fiber to my diet.  Being real here, so close your eyes if you get grossed out lol (as if).  A proper diet means your stool should come out large and formed, when you wipe nothing should be on the toilet paper. Both of those are indicators of fiber in your diet.  Fiber is the parts of food we eat that our body doesn't use, but feeds our gut microbiome. It's a vast topic and i get very nerdy about it, i'm a critical care nurse with certification on reversing disease through diet, so you don't want to get me started on this lol. 

As to drying out and bulking up the stool, which makes for a much cleaner colon and rectum, and much easier to clean, is  all about fiber. There's both soluble and insoluble fiber... soluble means it absorbs fluid and makes the stool dryer, insoluble is the opposite. In healthcare, when   someone has diarrhea, we put them on a diet with rice...i've also found Quinoa also has a very drying effect. The granola i make has Oats, puffed millet, puffed rice and ground flax as the 4 grains, and a bunch of other stuff to make it both healthy and taste good, but the fiber is so much that it almost constipates me eating only a cup a day (i eat it dry, which makes it very absorptive).

The other side of this is knowing some anatomy.  The colon is about 4 feet long. The rectum is what gets fucked, and some Tops are long and will get through the so called "second hole," which is really the sigmoid curve (see the pic). What can  defeat you with clean-out is when water goes beyond the rectum, past the sigmoid  and gets into the colon. The colon is always moving stool out, but putting water in (or anything else for that matter)  stimulates movement. If your colon has stool in it, and water  goes there,  you're stimulating it to move down and out... which can result in an extra long cleaning session. Also, eating stimulates movement. 

If you've been a practicing bottom for awhile, you've likely experienced all of this over time. 

A diet with lots of soluble fiber dries out and bulks up making for a sort of self cleaning colon. Diets without enough fiber result in a  wet, pasty consistency that is much harder to clean ("pasty"=paste).  Even if you go past the sigmoid when douching, what's in there makes a lot of difference. 

images-1.jpeg

This is where I struggle. Getting enough fiber in my diet. Need to get some fiber tablets or Metamucil to mix up. A bathroom run shouldn't take 15 minutes to clean and cleaning out shouldn't be a 25-minute process. I should add though that I take a Fleet bottle and fill it up, but only squirt half of the bottle in at one time. So as not to go past the wall. Just get the rectum clean. Don't have time for a 3-hour cleanup session. There's cock and cum to receive willingly.

Edited by WillingRawVerse
Added

Has anyone tried Versatile Breeder's method with salt in a one liter container of water? I'm intrigued. I'm planning on trying it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Read1 said:

Has anyone tried Versatile Breeder's method with salt in a one liter container of water? I'm intrigued. I'm planning on trying it.

I've not tried it but from comments I've seen in the past about it, do make sure you use the right sort of salt, it can't just be regular table salt or you'll get very sick and could damage your colon lining. it has to be some sort of pure seawater salt or something, I beleive. you'd have to check

I've done the sea salt cleanse and will say it works pretty well.   Can take same amount of time; 2 hrs to be finished but find much more efficient, less of a bother and very deep cleaning.  Great when planned, but not an alternative to a quick flush for quick bang.  But when planning long f*ck session or gang for evening, way better results.

• Like 1