Anybody into having sex in the nature?

Best sex I've had was outdoors with an older man, sucking and swallowing both his cum and piss. Wonderfully exciting - the feeling of summer night breeze on my naked skin, and the potential to be caught in action...

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...

Fuck yes!  I've been bred in forests, on beaches, on riverbanks, in grassy fields, on moss-covered stone walls, in nature preserves, in sand dunes, on golf courses, in rain forests, in thunderstorms, at bonfires....   Love sex outdoors!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I love outdoor sex! It's one of the main reasons I go to clothing optional gay campgrounds.

I'll never forget getting fucked and bred by my French fuck buddy in the rocks at Zipolite, Mexico. So fuckin hot with the sun blazing down on our entwined naked bodies and the Mexican fishermen trolling past!

• Like 5

Love out door sex.  I have fond memories as a 20 something bent over the trunk of a car with my pants around my ankles getting fucked by a daddy with a thick cock.  More recently I like going to the nude beach and giving blow jobs and swallowing loads under the sun.   Would really like to get bred outside this summer. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Fuck yes .. love outdoor sex.. like in park, woods, car, etc. I took a couple of guys raw in broad daylight on a bench in a park. And lots of time, during the dark. 

The incredible one was when I was fucked by a polish guy, who didn't know much English, bred me on a bridge above the motorway in a broad daylight. Loved it when we both were naked there 😈 ...one of the snaps below... IMG_20240409_045409.thumb.jpg.b4c719fb48c9a096ff05a733c54ea0ef.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On 3/14/2024 at 2:06 AM, marriedsub said:

Best sex I've had was outdoors with an older man, sucking and swallowing both his cum and piss. Wonderfully exciting - the feeling of summer night breeze on my naked skin, and the potential to be caught in action...

@marriedsub Why don't you hop on a plane and come to Gran Canaria. There is still a lot of sex in the dunes, albeit less than pre-pandemic. However, the beaches are so long and wide that you can literally have sex on the beach anywhere you wish. I agree that there is nothing more exhilarating than fucking in open air as if it is the beginning of times. Just yesterday afternoon had a guy come to me on the beach and without any words he started to suck me off. We moved a little bit off the main path and we had a great time sucking each other off, making out, fucking each other .... We stopped for a while then we lit up and went at it again. I loaded him first and shortly after he filled me up too. We didn't care that we had people stopping by and looking at us. Some were jerking off, some were just passing by, others were standing by in case we needed a hand.

At any rate, naked sex in open air, in nature, is an absolute thrill for me. 

I've had sex on top of the mountain in the Pyrenees, on the actual border line between France and Andorra. We always joke that was the longest dick I had: him in one country and me in another LOL. 

I've had sex at the Wreck beach in Vancouver, at the bottom of the Golden Gate in San Fran (with a cop!), in the desert of Saudi, on a boat on the Nile, under the bridge in Kungsholmen with a young bi couple, etc.

Sure, there is always the risk of getting caught. But be street smart, read the room, and be ready to pull out at moment's notice. If you manage to see it through (or feel the cum sipping down your legs), then you'll have one of the best feelings. 

@hntnhole I agree, mosquitoes are a fun-killer at times but I find fresh cum to be an excellent mosquito repellent !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

One of my most exciting moment was on a trail at a park by my place. Got fucked over a downed tree and got all messy being naked bent over it.

It was exciting knowingly some guys were watching when they passed by. Plus the police were also around. But luckily did not catch us. He finished filling me and I felt a tug and got pushed into the mud as a passer by guy joined the fun. He fucked me rough as my face was pushed in the dirt as he pumped away. When he finished he left fast and never saw him don't know age or color but it was fun.

I was so muddy and dirty from head to toes when I got back to my car.

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

12 hours ago, sammotogrindr said:

Fuck yes .. love outdoor sex.. like in park, woods, car, etc. I took a couple of guys raw in broad daylight on a bench in a park. And lots of time, during the dark. 

The incredible one was when I was fucked by a polish guy, who didn't know much English, bred me on a bridge above the motorway in a broad daylight. Loved it when we both were naked there 😈 ...one of the snaps below... IMG_20240409_045409.thumb.jpg.b4c719fb48c9a096ff05a733c54ea0ef.jpg

FUCK! That dude was HOT. Would love to take his cock and seed. Lucky you.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1