Can you feel a guys orgasm in your ass

Usually I can't feel anything, until I run my finger over my hole and realise there's a lovely big load trying to ooze out. It's when the guy changes the way he is fucking that I normally take it as a sign he's loading me up. 

• Thanks 1

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. What I've noticed over time: if guys fuck me really long and also more rough, so my hole gets a bit sore, I feel it when they are cuming. It is a warm and wet, sometimes slightly burning sensation. I guess there are some ingredients in cum that giving a burning sensation on sore skin. 
And it also depends if they keep fucking long strokes so the cum is also leaking out a bit.
If someone with a long dick is depositing his load really deep and also keeps his dick pushed deep inside while he is pumping his load then I only feel it later, when my hole starts to drip.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2024 at 5:57 PM, Ddawg said:

Depends on velocity, volume, and placement. Definitely wonderful feeling when it’s right!

Ditto dat Ddawg.

When i saw the subject title, i was all prepared to write about how it depends a lot on the Top. To me, a Mans orgasm is a hole lot more than His cum, so much of Who and how He is can go into it... but yeah, in this case it depends on what Ddawg said.

Some guys dribble. i don't cum very often because my total bottom wiring really only wants the orgasm a Man puts in me... but if i don't get enough of that, i will masturbate to relieve the tension. One day in noticed my headboard was cum splattered. i think in my case it's a matter of infrequency and edging. i'll edge for hours, sometimes days, before i finally allow myself to shoot, so the volume is usually large and, well, my head board is over my head.  Better chance of feeling that kind of orgasm than a dribble. Either way, it doesn't matter to me. What i really want is His pleasure and satisfied need/desire 'inside' of me. If He gets that fucking me, i'm in heaven. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 3/26/2024 at 12:59 PM, SamCummyCunt said:

Mostly feel the twitching but on a few occasions, I have felt the heat from the jizz and/or the actual shooting of it inside me. I think it all depends on dick placement when the dude shoots. When he's deep inside I don't tend to feel it as much.

This is true for me as well. Most of the guys that I hook up with only unload balls deep. With average-sized cocks is when I'll feel more of the actual shooting, but if the top is above average and is balls deep, I only feel the warmth and them telling me they're filling my hole with their load. I love a verbal top telling me he's creaming my cunt.

• Like 1

It all depends.  But doesn’t that apply to many things.

sometimes I don’t feel anything. I simply listen to him pant and focus on the way he is fucking me, building up to the orgasm. Sometimes I can feel the dick throbbing as he unloads. And there have been a couple of times where I could feel every rope of sperm blast out of his dick as it hit my ass walls. 

• Like 3

I have felt cum traveling through a guy's cock headed towards the exit hole on multiple hookups.   HIs cock is thicker than most and there was no doubt in my mind what I was feeling,   I wasn't that high, I'm not exaggerating, and I have hooked up with him on multiple occasions just to experience that sensation.

One time I just asked him directly, "has any other guy told you they could feel your cum moving through your cock"?  He looked at me, rather slyly, and said, "yeah, quite a number of times as a matter of fact"

So yes, BZ members who have felt this sensation are not imagining it.  You can feel a guy's load.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Mostly depends on how hard the guy throbs, some guys just shoot and that's it.  I doubt you can feel that - but for the tops that throb good - and give your hole some extra girth as they shoot - oh ya that's definitely something you can feel.

Rarely bottom, so wicked tight, but remember a pretty hard and girthy top fucking me.  When he came I could definitely feel it - partly cause he REALLY drove it hard - but also that extra girth really make both rings stretch a bit more with each pulse.  Unmistakable.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Post number 2.  JESUS CHRIST!  Have you bottoms had your holes worn or far out that they now have no feeling in that area?  What are you doing??   Having demerol hot up there first?  What is wrong with you men?  Of course you can feel it.  Have you become so worn out you feel nothing?

Take a look in the mirror gentleman, it's not a flattering reflection......

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Love it! Sometimes better than others. I was doing lights low, face down, ass up at the East Side last Friday - had some takers. The third and second to the last to fuck me had a lovely thick cock that swelled up before he literally flooded my ass with his load. I definitely felt each and every thick and gooey rope of cum he shot up my ass. Even well fucked and flooded, I felt it when number four came.