Who Breeds Guys Who Can't Get Hard?

On 3/23/2024 at 3:25 AM, SFCumdog said:

I could care less about their dick and whether it stays hard, so long as their ass works and gets me off.

that's just what my top told me, he's more concerned that I keep his cum inside my ass and not push it out.  "You always take my babies when I drop them off, that's what I want" he's told me.

I’ve gotten to the point when I can always stay soft and useless while getting fucked.  Being flaccid with a man pounding my faggot cunt is very satisfying to me as (in my mind) it is a physical manifestation of my submission to the Fuckers will. I relish the look of superiority on their faces. When I take on the top role, I also enjoy seeing the bottom soft & useless for the same reason.

• Like 1

IF There's a general rule of thumb it's this. Your dick is knows what it wants. And we're at our best when those ways arn't divergent. I was trained to stay limp as a sub bottom, as a sign of respect, an expression of whose pleasure is first and foremost. Never feels right when I get hard (often do) so there's a bit of transgressive pleasure there.  limp dick rocks. 

• Like 2

It really shouldn’t matter if the bottom is hard or not, when I’m breeding his ass. It’s not even something I’m thinking about or focused on as I’m sliding in and out of his fuckhole.  The only time I care about the dude having an erection is when he’s returning the favor and breeding me. I am disappointed if he can’t stay hard for that. 

• Like 2

No big deal. When I top my bottom's dick isn't super important. I know how to connect with a guy and tease and fuck his hole properly and we don't need anything else. Some guys will get hard and teasing his dick is part of the experience, but only enough for him enjoy being fucked more, not to take over from it. I'm not going to wank a guy to cumming when I'm topping him. Other guys don't get hard and I don't do much with his dick. It's cool, there's the whole guy to connect and interact with. Some guys their dick just shuts down when they're being fucked. Totally normal for him and doesn't mean anything to worry about. It's all good. I'm top and we only need my dick. On the other side, when I get fucked I don't need to cum or anything I'm just happy how good my hole feels. Even if I don't have a prostate orgasm the feeling is great.

I think maybe talking about cancer is a bit too real for guys on apps? Which is dumb, but app guys like it simple and horny. I find wearing a jockstrap and keeping it on means a guy doesn't want his dick bothered, just top him. At least that's the unspoken rule here. Or lie face down and let your top ride you. Saying you want that might get you tops who aren't interested in you getting hard.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Iker80 said:

I think maybe talking about cancer is a bit too real for guys on apps? Which is dumb, but app guys like it simple and horny.

I agree.

I have a 3 close relationships with gay men who all have, or have been treated for, prostate cancer. 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime. We better all *get* comfortable with it, because 50% of us are going to get that diagnosis.  That's setting aside all the other cancers and treatments that can fuck with your libido, arousal, and erectile function.

Meeting men where they are and treating them with consideration, whatever their situation, needs to be the default setting. 

If a guy is a great kisser, loves making out, and works my nipples I'm going to be hard and dripping in short order. When he decides it's time to fuck all the blood is eventually going to rush to my hole. Guys who like a hard dick when they fuck seem happy when I point out how much precum they have fucked out of me. Regulars will often reach around or look to see how much precum I'm oozing while they pound me out. I think they want some kind of indicator or how much they are turning you on and my leaking dick fits the bill (like my moaning and body writhing on their cock wasn't already a clue).

• Like 1

Lord, the wind blowing still gets me hard, even as an older guy.  Don't always/often cum, but guys usually appreciate they turn me on so much.  Have cum hands free several times while getting pounded and the tops always know how skilled they are when that happens.

From a versatile's guy perspective here's my two cents:

When I top, I really don't care about the bottom's dick. I am interested in guy's ass, how good it feels, and how much he wants my load. I love it when they kiss, when they hug my cock with their butt cheeks, and when they milk me with their ass.

When I bottom, I may or may not be hard. And irrespective of the setting, one on one or a group, as a bottom I am only looking to get fucked and so my cock is absolutely irrelevant. A hard cock becomes relevant if the other guy wants to get fucked by you as well. But if you say that you are only bottoming, most guys will understand that. And to avoid any misunderstandings, as others suggested, put on a jock. You will look hot and also signal that you do not wish your cock touched.

• Like 1

As a bottom, there were several times that I wasn't hard when they fucked me even when I was a teenager, but it still felt good. And I got my ass what it came with.

I divide the guys I fuck into guys who turn me on versus holes I fuck.

If we hook up and we're really into one another, and you stay hard when I'm fucking you I will stroke your cock in time with my thrusts or just enjoy you jerking off with my cock in your ass all because feeling a bottom cumming while I'm fucking him is a huge bonus turn-on.

If you're just a hole I fuck I don't care if you get hard or not, or if you cum or not, because I know you love being treated that way and you love being bred so much you can't get enough.

• Like 2

On 3/20/2024 at 8:08 PM, Heir2012 said:

If a guy rejects you because you can't get hard, especially since it's due to something outside your control, then he's a piece of shit. He doesn't deserve your ass or mouth. 

that, there! You have no control over your body, and it's insulting to be told you don't measure up to someone's idiotic standard.  

Edited by Poz50something
  • Like 1