At What Age a DILF?

11 minutes ago, Heir2012 said:

Interesting. I wonder if DILF and Daddy have overlapping qualities? 

I think they do. Several qualities describe both. I think the biggest factor is attitude and how he carries himself.

• Like 1

I hate all the sub folders we create when in fact I assume we would be pretty open to fucking around with any man who interests us- or at least makes us take a few extra looks at them be it at the beach the mall or the doctors office. 

That said, in my head, ANY man who has settled into a more domestic life and has a spouse and/or rug rats , and devotes his energy and attention to his family is in the realm of a DILF. Age wise, they could be 21 or 61; but the concept that they are grounded and have responsibilities makes the man more alluring. Not that I wouldn't bend over for the 18 year old skateboarder who knows the latest video game but cannot figure out how to have any money in his pocket is a fuck, but not a particularly "attractive"  hook up, even if he is smoking sexy. 

• Like 1

You are a DILF when generally, you are over 30. That's when wrinkles start to show up, you dress up a little more conservative to conform with the job's dress code, you look more confidently at the men you find attractive, you carry a couple of grocery stores loyalty cards, and your abs begin to slowly hide behind a thin layer of stubborn fat.

There is no age verification at the entry of the DILF area. You may qualify as a DILF earlier or later depending on who tells you that you are DILF. A 25yo smooth twink may find a 28yo rugged muscle man as DILF as it comes. It's all in the look and the confidence you carry on. 

Mustache or not, beard or now, short cropped hair or long pony tail, it's all part of the variations for a DILF's look.

Generally, labels are good for databases and filters on Grindr. But they are poor indicators of quality.

And if you find yourself in a Spanish speaking country, know that there is a difference between Papi, Papito and Papasito 😜

• Like 1

On 3/24/2024 at 3:48 PM, Sfmike64 said:

Wait. And don't kick them out. If you're not ready for it just say so. I'm 59 and covered in thick gray hair. Lots of guys love calling me Daddy and I love it now. At the beginning, not so much. But I realized that I'm not getting any younger. 

Daddy is a state of mind, not necessarily an age. 🙂 And ultimately it's all just play.

That is it right there! its a mentality and some guys just have it - i have been "daddied" more than a few times and im bearly 30 but being big, broad, and hairy as fuck with a bit of a mean resting face means i throw that vibe (pity they dont realize I'm more of a boy/son myself and love me a nice thick fuzzy Daddy or Grand-Dad 👀)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FuzzyFella said:

That is it right there! its a mentality and some guys just have it - i have been "daddied" more than a few times and im bearly 30 but being big, broad, and hairy as fuck with a bit of a mean resting face means i throw that vibe (pity they dont realize I'm more of a boy/son myself and love me a nice thick fuzzy Daddy or Grand-Dad 👀)

Come sit in daddy's lap, son.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, FuzzyFella said:

Yes Dad. Now dont mind if I squirm a bit  ... just wanna make sure my fuzzy butt is properly positioned

Screenshot_20200622-221144.png

that's a delicious arse - love the fur around your hole

On 3/22/2024 at 11:15 PM, BBDreamer said:

Awesome. I sure wish I had done that. At 19 I missed an opportunity to be fucked by a 40something. I still fantasize about him and what COULD have happened that day. 😞 

At 19 I used to meet up with a man in his forties. Looking back at it he was definitely a DILF. I sucked him up weekly and he wasn’t into topping but one time I asked him if he’d be down to fuck me. He was up for it, but I was still new to bottoming and his cock was so thick it hurt just trying to put in the tip. So I ended up not taking it and I regret to this day. He’s definitely the one who started my interest in daddies/DILFs.

• Like 1