Post your type here..

I don't really have a type. I like big beefy bears, and furry otters and smooth twinks and average joes and body builders and runners and tall, thin hipsters and little pocket dads and midwest bowlers and southern rockers and ranch hands and leathermen and fairies.... I like them ranging from hyper masculine to very femme in all colors of the rrainbow.  I'm an equal opportunity hole!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

As an older man here love the fact that so many of the younger guys are attracted to us older men.  When I was young I was attracted to older men.  Now I am older, I find younger men the most attractive.

• Piggy 1

Hmmm....I will take any dick because I've found that the best nut are usally with the guys that you're not physical attractive too...something about a man getting off that's my chemistry. Now with that being said I love a straight man who has never played with another dude..I will nut faster then a machine gun watching a straight man realize that that the nut he's about to achieve is better then when he was with a female or by himself! Bro bonding with brotein shooting every where is my ultimate.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

i am attracted to opposite dynamic, for me there's a lot of mind fuck to it, Total Top/total bottom, Younger/older, Smaller/ larger, etc..  Mixes that defy stereotype.

Butt, for me, at the root of it is desire, lust. my type is a Guy Who can openly and unabashedly express His lust. Forceful, bullying feel compensatory to me, like they are trying to prove something or make me want them, which is a total miss on their pari, a disconnect.  Confidence vs presumption. Lust vs force. Someone Who is willing to be vulnerable with Their lust fucks and impregnates my soul. 

Edited by tallslenderguy