What's Guaranteed To Make You Cum?

I have a lot of thoughts that are guaranteed to get me off. Sometimes I may use one too often and I have to move on to another one because my mind sits on, "Yeah this is hot but we know it is not happening so...".

This is one that currently gets me over the edge quickly:

I start a new friendship based on a 'hobby' I have told my wife I want to pursue. Instead I find a top who hosts and desires my chubby bear married ass bareback on the regular. He texts me often to hang out. Wife stays unaware that he breeds me and I am 100% always going to let him use my ass as much as he wants. Our meetups are frequent enough that my ass is in all intents always lubed with his semen, and I get so turned on that my wife has no idea how slick my hole is with DNA. Then he starts sharing me with 'friends' every so often.  He admits that eating my hole with other mens seed in me turns him on and he asks if I would be okay with being his cumdump lover. I enthusiastically agree. After setting me up with several interracial groups of men he then asks if I would agree to being tattooed on my ass in a way that tags me as a cumdump (possibly exclusively to only men of other races). Hesitant at first I agree. He takes lots of videos and pictures of my ass being bred deeply with the tattoo prominent always showing my face and asking me how happy I am to be a no loads refused cumdump, which I respond very positvely to.

What gets me over over the edge is the thought of all the times afterward that I keep my wife from noticing that 1 single tattoo on me for the rest of our married life.

• Piggy 2

10 hours ago, ktopper said:

Cum and poppers, guaranteed to max me out on the Rockwell hardness scale.

Guaranteed I'll be backing my hole up to the GH for completely anon action.

• Piggy 1

I have so many firsts that I think about when I'm having a wank make me cum.

First time I fucked someone and came inside him

First threesome when I fucked both the other guys

First time I fucked a complete stranger

First time I was fucked

First time I fucked a complete stranger through a gloryhole

Every bare fuck I had while I wasn't getting tested

Then there are a few memorable hookups - so much material to wank to that I don't think I'm going to run out any time soon.

The times groups of friends get together for a wedding or event in town or on location. There's always a late-night party crew of people drinking and/or lightly high on mushrooms or 420 the night before or during.

I've sucked off and fucked a few times by a some long time curious friends while they were horned up in the middle of the night feeling adventurous. Most have been single, many were dating someone (or married) who was probably asleep in the hotel or giant house we'd rent. Lot's of good times and kept it DL - sometimes to revisit at another event.

Always gets me off thinking about discreetly servicing the guys, none of which know about me being passed around (not like I'd mind).

• Like 1

Mine is shameful, as a go to for my second or third j/o when I'm struggling a bit I always go back to a fantasy I had at 6th form where i imagined being kidnapped with my best mates and doing things to them to get us out of the situation xxx

• Upvote 1

So many things. Some a fantasy like a group of leather men or twinks or chavs. 

Others a memory. Getting fucked once in a cruise bar where it was clear that the top no longer considered me a person. I was purely a hole. At that moment his hole. He was going to use that hole however he needed to get off. 

• Like 2

A memory of an encounter I had when I was in my late teens guaranteed to get me off. After my swim class, I went into a steamroom. I was there by myself in my swim trunks and about a minute later, two older, heavy set men in their 60's wearing towels walked in and sat on a bench across from me. They were staring at me and I knew what they desired, so I took off my trunks and showed them my hard-on. They sat next to me and took turns sucking and deep throating my cock. While one of them had my cock in his mouth, the other man was licking or sucking my balls. It didn't take long until I shot a huge load and they ate and licked off my cum from my mouth-sized cock and smooth tummy.  I always think of that memory when I jacked off for several years. 

• Like 5

On 5/17/2024 at 9:07 AM, ktopper said:

Absolutely! Love that delicious aroma. Nothing else quite like that smell when walking into the booths in an adult arcade on a busy night.

I can remember at weekends I used to stay at my aunties, both my cousins rooms totes stank of it! I never knew what it was but I liked the smell, now I know and love it. Sometimes think what they were using, prolly leaving under the bed, and how long they weren't throwing it out or washing it.

• Piggy 1