piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

Guest dadspissboy

Best is when a top pisses all over me and himself, then gags me with his piss-soaked jockstrap while he drops a piss-soaked load deep in my ass.

Yes...Used like a human urinal. After pigs breed me if they don't take the initiative and piss down my throat before

walking away I'll ask..er beg.

I am a piss pig and not afraid to admit it....I don't see how anyone who doesn't get into piss doesn't want to swallow it...it is the ultimate form of obedience and submission to a top...I give and take and love versatile guys....I just know what gets me off...and I can't do just vanilla sex anymore....any fellow piss pigs in Florida that just love to get coated in it, drink it, give it? wallow in it for hours with fellow dude or dudes?? I"m up for hosting or traveling if nearby Orlando, Fl...

I concur man...men should be made to swallow it...give/take...why have it in ur mouth if you don't swallow it? I also like verbal dirty talk from the one giving it to me while pissing in my mouth..hair..face..chest...'take that fucking man piss you MF piss bitch'!

You can bet I swallow. I love to get on my knees blindfolded and leave my door unlocked. Love to have the guy come in and put his cock in my mouth and start pissing. I don't miss a drop. I have never found a guy with enough piss to make me spill it. Sometimes it is really strong but I haven't ever spilled a drop. After I let them piss in my mouth I turn them around and lick their assholes. Most have been sitting on it and have taken a shit that day so their ass is really ripe. I lick it clean and they are generally good and hard by then. I get off my knees and bend over the toilet with my ass in the air. Never had a guy ask if I was positive or use a rubber. Let them pull up their pants dress and leave without me ever seeing their face. Just their piss in my belly, the taste of their ripe ass on my mustache and their cum in my ass. Who could ask for more. I don't really ever like seeing them. It is their body fluids and waste that I want. The dirtier their ass the better when I lick it.

If I'm drinking from the hose then yes I'm swallowing as much of it as I can. That's really the point to a guy pissing in your mouth. Otherwise he may as well piss on you. But that's not nearly as fun.

• 2 months later...

I was at a naked sex-party and saw this stunning asian hunk of a man, I gestured to ask if I could kneel and suck his cock. He motioned yes. I licked, sucked and deep throated him for a while then he pulled me up and said "Do you drink piss?". I said, "Yes, a little". I went down, took him deep once more and he told me to hold and not move. I felt his penis swell and my mouth fill with piss. I kept swallowing mouthfuls and didn't spill a drop. Once he'd finished, he pulled me up again and simply said, "Good.. Boy..." as he walked off. Fucking hot!

I've only very recently (last month) tried ws in any form at last (bf was able to at last) - and loved the taste, had a few days where I was demanding it lots :D  

I'd tried a bit of mine before and hated it...   Need to try others now to see if it's only a bf's piss thing....

Looking forward to trying other ws stuff.

The bit I thought I wouldn't like was tasting it - so far I have swallowed it all!