piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

Guest PigTonight

I swallowed a lot of piss about 2 weeks ago at a gangbang.  a Cigar Dad has his hand buried up my ass and the other guy stood over the bed and gave me his full bladder... thankfully he spaced it out enough that I drank every drop without spilling on the bed :@

I don't get the option =p
It doesn't happen often but my daddy makes it easy for me. I haven't really had a gag reflex from his dick in a long time as he's trained my to take it. On the odd occasion he wants to take a piss and the toilets taken but he can't be bothered to get hard enough to fuck me he'll tell me to get on my knees and open my mouth. Then he'll stuff his penis, which is still bigger than mine hard when his is soft and jam it into my throat. Then he'll force my head as hard against his pelvis as he can. Because it's so long it still jams into my throat soft though I have to loosen up/swallow to let it do so. Once it's in he'll stroke my head tight against his body and start peeing. I don't have to swallow because it's already in my throat. It's a really weird feeling to be filled up that way and it means I get to please him without tasting pee, which I don't think is that pleasant. Of course, if he wanted me to lick it off the floor I still would ;p

It's pretty rare but we only have one toilet in a house of four so it does happen sometimes. Once my sister came in while i was doing it under the table. Luckily there's an overhanging tablecloth! When we heard the kitchen door open i went to move but daddy grabbed me even harder. Listening to him talk to my sister whilst my mouth was locked around the base of his dick swallowing his piss was pretty exhilarating. He didn't stop for a second and started getting hard, pushing his cock further down my throat! Afterwards he commanded me to wait in the shed for him. You can guess what happened in there ;)

One of many close calls!!!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

The first time someone pissed down my throat I thought he was cumming that is how naive I was but I took it all kept my mouth on it until the end we were at and adult theater and when I realized it was piss I followed him around, even to the bathroom hoping he would piss down my throat again but he never did.

• 1 month later...
Guest PissGuzzlerLA

I swallow it all. Partly out of respect, partly because I fucking love piss. Enjoy the taste and enjoy feeling it sloshing around inside my stomach!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Always swallow, never spilling a drop. I love drinking piss. Doesn't matter if it's beer piss or first of the morning piss. Spent yesterday sucking down 10 huge loads of piss, both guys pissed like racehorses. Was burping piss like crazy by end of play session.