piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

Literally just got a belly full from daddy in a restraunt restroom. I went to the toilet and went into the cubicle, unbeknownst to me he'd followed me in. He knocked on the door and told me to let him in, he came in and locked the door. Then made me get on my knees as he unbuckled his belt and forced his dick in my mouth. He thrusted a little bit just to get past my tongue into my throat, balls deep. Then he looked down at me and we locked eyes for a few seconds before I felt him start peeing. He stroked my face with his thumb as he filled me up, pissing straight into my stomach so I couldn't spill any of he wanted me too. I think it made him super horny cause he got fully erect during it. He pulled out and I fully expected him to fuck me there and then but he just said 'dinners getting cold' slapped my cheek and walked out. I felt so full I could barely eat anything, I could tell he was loving it while I made excuses at the table. He kept grinning at me, think he might visit tonight :P

Guest PigTonight

Last night at midtown, I kept refilling a Dasani bottle with my chem piss and drinking it down, 6 total over the course of the night.. and then I drained a drunk dad from the tap. 

Always swallow

hate the videos where guys take piss in their mouth and spit it out, fucking waste.

Now, I will not drink milk/coffee piss usually

Guest hole4bbuse

rap my lips around the cock and swallow and never let any drip out as what a waste uless he wnats to mark me annd then wet fun can be cool ... like to drink in front of others ... gives me a high OINK

Guest peepee-love

Going down on other men and having them urinate as I suck their penises is the ultimate turn-on for me! It's every bit as exciting now as it was the first time I did it 40+ years ago, but my latest date surprised me good!

I was drinking rum and coke by myself in a lounge when another man about my age sat down across from me at my table and said, "Buy a fellow a drink?" Trying to be witty I replied, "I was hoping you'd buy me one." "Please... I know what you're here for," he said as he gently touched my wrist and the bright yellow plastic bracelet I was wearing. "Bartender... Bring this man whatever he wants," I said.

We had shared several drinks together when he exclaimed, "Man! I gotta piss," and guzzled the last of his drink. Getting up from the table, he walked to the men's room. Not wanting to appear overly obvious, I waited a moment and finished my drink before pursuing him. On entering the tiny dank bathroom, I locked the door behind me. There he was sitting on the toilet with his pants down around his ankles and smoking a cigarette. He asked in a low raspy voice, "How do you want it?" "Just as you are," I breathlessly replied and knelt down between his thighs. "Works for me," he said blowing smoke in my face. Unbuttoning his shirt, I leaned in and rubbed my face over his chest and tummy. I sniffed and kissed his navel as his hair tickled my nose. Reaching down between his thighs, I gently cradled his limp penis in my hand and gazed at it before putting it into my mouth. Sealing my lips securely around it, I sucked for a moment and tasted the first warn trickles of his urine. I swallowed and sucked greedily relishing the flavor when suddenly I heard sticky gooey sounds of shit making its exit from his anus! Before I had time to think, a steady torrent of urine coursed into my mouth as I gulped and heard turd after turd after turd being pushed out and pulling away before plopping into the water below. I could scarcely believe my ears and I felt chilling goosebumps envelop me from head to toe! His warm urine jetted forth from his meatus as I enjoyed its flavor and drank it even after he had finished shitting! His urinating slowed to a trickle and stopped as I let his penis slip from my mouth and took a deep breath!

• 3 weeks later...

The first piss is always down my throat.   Then I'll either swallow it all, or let the guy shower me with it.   I really like getting soaked in piss, so I don't consider it a waste if it's not swallowed.    Same goes for cum.   But when a guy cums on me (usually they cum up my ass, so this doesn't happen often), I'll always feed it to myself.

Guest Bearman

Just love to swallow warm piss.Been into drinking piss straight from the tap for many years now.A really big turn on for me.Then offer him my arse for a hard raw fucking and a nice heavy load