piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been a drinker since the day I lost my virginity, straigt from the tap. I wish I could say that I never wasted a drop... unfortunately I do waste some from time to time...

I do my best do swallow all, but I do need a bowl ready* for the guy to piss in for a little bit in case I cannot process it all or if my gag reflex kicks in... Until I recover and can drink again.

It still does take extra effort to drink strong piss, but even with strong piss I will at least swallow some of it.

*bowl is only nescessary when taking piss in locations that do not really take piss well... (I do love to take piss at places where a guy cannot piss if I am not there to drink it hehehe) If we are in a wet zone, all that I cannot process can soak me :-)

Piss is a guaranteed turn on, no matter how tired I am I will be a horny bitch in no time.

Edited by TheNaturalWay

Guest peepee-love

Tips on how to be able to swallow all (no matter the strength and no matter how fast the guy empties his bladder) are very welcome :-P

Firstly, it helps if you get very sexually aroused beforehand. You know yourself best, and what turns you on most. As an example, I love to lavish kisses on my lover's ass, nuts, and dick to get worked up. Secondly, if your giver has a fairly full bladder and urinates with abandon, you'll be getting about 16 ounces (2 cups) of piss within about 20 to 25 seconds, so be ready to gulp! If you're still uncertain whether or not you can do it, gulp down a 16 ounce glass of water without stopping to breathe. If you can do it, and you already have a strong desire and love the flavor of piss, you should have no trouble.

The first time I received, it was from a prankster who thought he would have a bit of fun at my expense as I sucked his dick. He urinated without restraint in my mouth, and though it frightened me at first, I gulped and was able to keep up with his flow. Not one drop hit the ground, and I enjoyed every second of it!

Edited by peepee-love

Guest peepee-love

Tips on how to be able to swallow all (no matter the strength and no matter how fast the guy empties his bladder) are very welcome :-P

I forgot to mention one thing. While I enjoy drinking any and all piss, that which is rich and flavorful having a deep-golden or amber hue, is my favorite. One side effect of drinking a cup or two of it quickly, as is usually the case, is that on occasion I have a brief about of diarrhea a short while afterward. Personally, the joy factor of drinking other's piss while sucking their cocks is worth the moment or two of discomfort and inconvenience.

Swallow! I've had ladies and gurls, some do swallow, some don't.

Watersports ( aka Goldenshowers) is fun with a slut friend of either sex; bathroom winds up as the best playground.

I'll swallow loads of come and piss from any current friend.