piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

My first taste of another guys piss put me off for a long time. Now I let guys piss in my mouth but don't swallow, most guys I've met prefer to see it drip out and flow down onto my body. I have swallowed though with dominant tops, I love to obey an order. It's different with cum though, I love it and prefer to swallow it all rather than waste any.

• 2 weeks later...

Last time at the sauna I didn't have a choice in the matter, my top was fucking my throat, gave me his load and then held my head with his cock buried balls deep. Before I could move he started to piss and held me, gagging and choking a little (which seemed to turn him on) while he emptied himself and used me as a urinal. When he finished he pulled his cock out and wiped it on my face. I was so turned on by him being dominant that I asked for his number and if I could see him again.

• 4 weeks later...

i agree...drink it. You can tell in most videos they don't swallow a drop. I don't think that's a real piss pig...a real piss pig will swallow at least 1/2 of it. I love being a top piss pig but i do also like drinking too. LOVE the Wet N Hot party in Palm Springs...a must for any piss pig.