piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

• 6 months later...
Guest FatBottom

I find beer piss drinking very cool. It hurts me a lot to take in and have all the body fluids of horny guys in me, whether piss, spit or sperm. However, I don´t find normal piss that is not of beer particularly great. It´s bitter and sometimes smells very bad. It doesn't hurt me like that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2011 at 6:03 PM, Euroverse said:

Totally depends on who it is and how I feel about them. If I'm looking up and them and really want it in me, I will....if I don't get that from just looking and being with who ever it is...then I won't go that extra step.

I'll always swallow jizz though....it's just rude not to.

I’m always up for taking a buddies piss down my throat.  I’m always training to take on more.   I can lean back and swallow my entire piss.  I am always good to go on pissing down a buddies throat or letting a buddy drain his piss into my willing gullet.  

On 4/19/2020 at 7:12 PM, subBottomKink said:

If I’m told to I do. I don’t really enjoy it, or piss generally. But I get off on my top enjoying it, and if that’s what he wants, that’s what he gets.

Interesting. i appreciate your honesty.  i don't really like the taste of piss either (but i fucking love the taste of it up my ass). Orally?  i cannot disconnect the piss from the Top and i think i could be easily conditioned to love it because the idea of it drives me wild. i love that lusty look of satisfaction on a Tops face when He has His way with me, that's as good as an orgasm for me.

better really

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Interesting. i appreciate your honesty.  i don't really like the taste of piss either (but i fucking love the taste of it up my ass). Orally?  i cannot disconnect the piss from the Top and i think i could be easily conditioned to love it because the idea of it drives me wild. i love that lusty look of satisfaction on a Tops face when He has His way with me, that's as good as an orgasm for me.

better really

Yeah this is what I was getting at really. Last time I was pissed on and in, the top contacted me before he came over to order me into the shower, onto my knees, to await his piss. Which I duly did. And while I was waiting I was incredibly turned on. While he was pissing on me, when he ordered me to open my mouth, to swallow, to turn around, to open my hole for him... all of that turned me on. But it was more the being ordered around than the piss. Being ordered to do something I’m not into is, in itself, a turn on.

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

Yeah this is what I was getting at really. Last time I was pissed on and in, the top contacted me before he came over to order me into the shower, onto my knees, to await his piss. Which I duly did. And while I was waiting I was incredibly turned on. While he was pissing on me, when he ordered me to open my mouth, to swallow, to turn around, to open my hole for him... all of that turned me on. But it was more the being ordered around than the piss. Being ordered to do something I’m not into is, in itself, a turn on.

i think it's fascinating how we can have similarities and differences. i don't like force but fuck, a Top doesn't really have to order me if i sense His lust, it's like: "yes please" and "thank you" and that's from the heart. Men can collar me so easily if they know how.  

• Like 1

Swallow.  Always ready to practice taking more.  I’m talented enough now to let about two average dudes piss down my throat.  My goal is to keep up so 100% goes down.  And I’m always happy to flood a buddy’s throat with my piss.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...