Charly loved the newfound freedom of just being a normal college student. He and Karl had moved into their small apartment near campus and though they missed living with  their “dads” Tommy and Zeke, what kid does not want to get out on their own? 

He and Karl had needed to get out on their own for another reason as well, It was getting harder to hide what they called “the hunger” from their family 

Ever since their escape they could only go so long without breeding a neg ass. The virus in their balls seemed to demand neg sacrifices to be bred and infected and sex with each other while the hunger was on them barely kept it controllable.  

Several members of the estate and apartment security forces had secretly fallen prey to their need to breed though they were supposed to keep a professional distance. The boys had caught them in out of the way places and with their increased pheromone output the guards didn’t have much of a chance. Most were straight but when it came to the hunger that didn’t reality matter, Any neg male was prey.

It was not truly forced. One guard had actually managed to walk away. The boys always gave them the opportunity to do so

The rest had all succumbed, dropping their pants and accepting the pozzing the two clones gave them, and never saying a word about it afterwards

Now that they lived on their own the hunger was never a problem. There were always willing neg asses around to be infected. 

Just today Charly had hung back in his Economics class to speak to professor Johnson, a handsome straight man in his 40s, the Clark Kent type, you didn’t notice what a great body he had because of the way he dressed and acted. He had just gone through a divorce but had not started dating again and being horny made a man more susceptible to their form of persuasion  

Charly had flubbed his last paper deliberately to have an excuse to get the professor alone, He was prime neg meat. Charly liked his victims to be older, established and straight . 

The two went into the professor's office across the halfway from the lecture hall 

“Your work has been exemplary until this last paper, Charly. I have some additional reading material that may help you grasp the concept better” The professor said, turning and bending for a book on a low shelf as Charly quietly closed and locked the door 

His special scent spread through the smaller room, filling it with his almost irresistible chemical seduction

“You look so good like that professor” Charly said “But it would be easier if you  were bent over the desk, there is more room” 

Professor Johnson gave a good natured laugh and straightened with the book in his hand “Now, now Charly, I’m flattered but that’s hardly appropriate between student and teacher” 

He didn’t seem to notice at first that he had walked to the desk, set the book to the side, bent slightly to place his hands palms down on the surface and spread his legs until Charly came up behind him and ran a hand over the ass filling those gray pants so well 

“Very nice, Professor but you should have stripped first” Charly said with a smirk 

“I can’t do this. It could cost me my job and I’m not into men at all” he said as he took off his glasses and started unbuttoning  his shirt 

“No one is going to find out, I just want to breed you once, infect you with my HIV and that will be it” Charly said. He stepped in front of the now naked professor and began to work the now naked man's nipples, pulling and pinching them  till they were raw and sore an his neg prey tilted his head back and moaned 

“You will love the feeling of my tainted cock spewing toxic jizz into you” he said putting the straight man's hand on the growing bulge in his pants “I’m guessing you may rethink that I’m not into men thing when I am done breeding you. The risk of doing it with a student just makes it hotter”  as the professor's hand closed around his cloth covered death stick and rubbed almost involuntarily 

The professor was gorgeous  his time in the weight room very evident, his muscles rippled as he moved. He had very white skin only  darkened by his black pubes and the fur in his ass crack. Charly was going to enjoy infecting the body this man put so much effort into with his HIV

He assumed the position bent over the desk again saying “I don’t  want top be fucked or to be infected with HIV” fearfully 

“You are welcome to get dressed and walk out the door” Charly said dropping his own pants and stepping up behind that muscle ass “but I don't see you moving away. I think you want t be my poz bitch, I think you will get hard every time you see me in class after this, knowing my virus is taking your body over. All that hard work you put in will make your body a good host for my viral babies” 

Charly probed with his thick, eight inch virus injector till he found the vigin neg hole and started to push in, popping the head through that straight pucker with a quick little jab

“Fuuk that hurts” The professor said with a groan

“I meant it to” Charly said as he jabbed a couple more inches in then pulled out and jabbed back in again, further this time 

He pushed the man’s back forward so his ass stuck out more , grabbed his hips, pulling back and thrusting forward, ripping his way in and preparing the academic ass for viral fertilization 

The older man moaned as his prostate was repeatedly battered by the invading shaft. Charly resumed his wok on those nipples, twisting and pulling on them till they snapped back out of his fingers 

“You like that, don't you slut?” Charly smirked as the ass he was taking started grinding back into him  

“Fuck it feels so good, I don’t want to love this but I do! Oh God! Fuck me! I need that cock in me! Work those fucking tits harder!” the teacher groaned 

“You are going to get more than my cock and sore tits slut. My balls are full f poz seed and I’m going to gift it all to you. Beg me to infect you pretty enough and I might consider fucking you for the rest of the semester” Charly said as he slid in and out, his balls starting to tighten 

“Do it! Knock me up! Anything to get your cock! Infect me! I don’t care! Just keep fucking me!” the cock slut begged 

That did it for Charly, he pushed all the way in and moaned loud as his balls emptied their toxic HIV poison into the unprotected neg ass 

Charly fucked the man for another half hour, continuing to work those nipples and  cumming in him twice more then sat in the professor’s chair, behind his desk as his new bitch cleaned his cock, licking and sucking every inch 

The professor got dressed and Charly straightened his clothes, pulling his pants back up. He liked the way the professor's abused nipples pushed his shirt out now, He was going to work them over the next few fucks to where just one shirt would never hide them because they stuck out so far.

He walked out of the office with the book professor Johnson had pulled for him.

For the rest of the semester Charly would sit in the back of the class and rub his bulge where his teacher could see, a couple times even pulling out and stroking for a while when everyone was in front of him facing forward 

Needless to say he got asked to stay late every single time. 

By the last week of the class the professors nipples were sticking out almost twice as far as when he had started working on them nut that feeling that the professor was neg faded and Charly lost interest  in fucking him. Naturally he got an A in economics and the professor got a pair of  nice big, sensitive nipples he started working and growing himself and to carry Charly's virus for the rest of his life. Economics is all about supply and demand after all 

*******************************************************************************************************

It’s Karl’s turn to feed his hunger next!

Let me know what you think! 

Scanbu 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Karl hung out in one of the sleaziest bars in the city, They never checked IDs here, So him being barely 19 now was  not a problem. He didn’t come here to get drunk, he came here because he loved being a whore and this was where the “Johns” knew they could find boy meat for sale 

He certainly didn't need the money, His Dads, Zeke and Tommy gave he and his lover Charly a generous allowance and paid for their apartment and tuition. All they had to do was keep their grades up.

For Karl it was a power trip for these guys to pay him to poz them though most didn’t start out wanting that. He donated the money he earned to a local homeless shelter that was struggling to keep gay youth off the streets

Tonight he wore skin tight white jeans. They were cut so low that a pair of handcuffs through the two front belt loops pulled just enough to keep them on his hips. A cheap leather vest completed the look . 

He had a custom set of leathers at home his Dads had bought him but no one would believe he was selling himself in those. They cost more than some people’s entire wardrobe, much more it the crowd in here was anything to judge by

Karl could have any man he wanted as long as they were neg. He could influence them at least. That was usually enough to get his cock in them and his virus in their blood. He preferred to let them come to him though. His favorites were the men who led closeted lives but had to scratch that gay itch now and then

The man who approached him was maybe 35, good looking, dark brown hair that was neatly cut and a body just starting to show what a few less trips to the gym caused. He could stand to loose about 20 pounds and had just the beginning of a spare tire around his middle

“I’m not sure how this works. I just went through a divorce and I want to try things with a guy” the man said nervously 

Karl asked “Are you a cop or working with them? Just nod if you are” They never lied, Karl always hit them with just a touch of his special chemical influence and they could not help but tell the truth. Three different men had given him nods and Karl had avoided sticky situations 

This man looked shocked and shook his head no. He was so cute that Karl grinned and took the man’s hand placing it firmly on the bulge in his jeans 

He leaned in and whispered in the man’s ear “How it works is we go someplace private and I ram that cock you are rubbing up your ass raw and infect you with HIV. I use you exactly how I want and you get to pay me for it all. Even better, my cum is addictive, you will keep coming back, keep letting me abuse you and keep giving me your money as I ruin your life. Aren’t you lucky?” he said and kissed the man as his fingers found the John’s nipples and pinched 

The man looked afraid “I… I just want a one time thing and I wanted to top” He said after Karl broke the kiss 

Karl smiled “What you want really isn’t important any more. You belong to me now, your body, your money, your HIV status all are mine to do what I please with. I’m even going to make it painful and degrading because that gets me off so hard. Like I said, you are lucky. Now, take me to your place”

The man lived a couple miles away in a small but expensive condo. In the bedroom Karl said "Strip but leave your shirt on, hand me your belt when you are done 

He took the belt , had the man turn around and put his hands behind his back, cuffing his wrists together then pushed him face down on the bed

He used the man's own doubled up belt to redden that neg ass with hard swats, leaving  marks that would sting for days as the man whimpered and cried. This had already gone much further than he had bargained for 

Karl rolled him onto his back. The man’s face was terrified and tear streaked but his very average cock was rock hard 

Karl unzipped and slowly pulled out the cock that was going to change this man’s life stroking it till its thick, vein covered 10 inches throbbed and dripped toxic pre 

“The foreplay is over, time to gt to your breeding” Karl told him as he lifted the man’s legs, bending them till they almost touched his chest.

He found the hole and rubbed it with his tip for a while, coating it with pre before punching the head in viciously 

The man howled in pain and Karl backhanded him across the face “Shut up you bitch! You wanted this and you are going to take it! I have to make sure I get your money’s worth out of you. Your pain and pleasure are secondary to my want’s and needs. You are paying me for the honor of giving me the best orgasm you can. Now, say thank you for hitting you, Always thank me for that. It means I care"

“Th… thank you” the man said his eyes wide with lust and fear

Karl pulled out and rammed back in, this time about four inches went in. The man choked off his scream this time 

“Good little bitch” Karl told him and worked more of his cock up that hole. The man pushed on Karl’s shoulders with his legs raising his ass up and trying to escape the assault as the cuffs bit into his wrists 

“Oh no you don’t “ Karl said, shifted his hips higher and forced him back down by ramming his cock in balls deep, forcing the last four inches in making his bitch groan in pain

His huge virus filled balls swung heavily as he fucked the helpless man brutally, intent on getting the that all important first toxic load into him 

“I’m getting close slut. I knew you wanted to pay me to poz you as soon as I saw you. I will own you with my virus for the rest of your life and there is not a damn thing you can do about it now” Karl said with an evil smile “Here it comes bitch! I’m infecting you with my HIV now!” he groaned as those huge balls pumped millions of sperm and virus into that torn hole

The man’s skinny cock shot ropes of thin weak cum onto his stomach and it pooled in his belly button. Karl could not believe the man thought he could satisfy anyone as a top with that pathetic thing. Nature just decreed some men were meant to be bottoms, used by superior men like him

He bred the man three more times in total fucking him for over an hour. The pathetic little slut came four more times while his hands were still cuffed behind his back 

Karl rolled him over on his stomach and removed the cuffs, the marks would fade in a week or so. 

“I’d suggest you have restraints waiting for me next time if you don’t want your wrists torn up like that, now clean my cock with your mouth then pay me” he said 

“Next time?” the man said looking both worried and excited 

“I’m not done using you or taking your money” Karl said snapping his fingers and pointing to his cock which had pink frothy cum running down the shaft

The man quickly knelt and licked his cock and balls completely clean then found his pants pulled out his wallet and handed Karl $500

“Do better next time or I will think you don't appreciate the favors I am doing you by letting you get me off and pay me for the privileges” Karl said smirking.

He Pulled up his jeans and again used the cuffs on two belt loops in the front to keep them from falling off his hips 

“Give me your phone number” Karl ordered and he programmed it into his[ phone  using the name “Cash pig 7” he snapped a photo of the man’s face and then dialed the number just to make sure, He heard Cash pig 7’s phone ring and smiled 

Cash pigs one through four were blacked out and blocked. He had used them for a gew weeks till that “Neg” feeling vanished then dumped them 

“I will call you when I want to fuck you again, It’s my choice when and how often, You will drop everything to meet me here and pay me every time. Is that understood?” 

“Yes Sir! thank you for using me and letting me pay you for it!” Cash Pig 7 said 

When he got home he tossed the cash into a fish bowl that was close to half full then thought about it, pulled the money out, counted it and put it in several deposit envelopes to take to the bank tomorrow, There was about 15k there 

He went to his lap top, pulled up the donation page for that homeless shelter and donated 45k. He always tripled what his cash pigs paid him and that made him feel good, 

Charly came in the door and smiled “I just fucked another one of my professors” he said “Pozzed  him up good” 

They mad out in the shower and Karl fucked his lover against the wall, He could always get iit up for Charly, no matter how many times he had cum that day 

They got into bed and assumed the exact same position their Dads slept un, Sinche their escape two years ago they had never slept apart one night and if they could help it they never would

**************************************************************************************************************

Whoring for charity sounds like a lot of fun, don’t you think?

Let me know what you think!

Scanbu

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Zeke and Tommy, all bundled up against the cold, stood on the apartment roof watching the New Years fireworks. Tommy was wrapped in Zeke’s arms as they gazed into the sky. Red stood nearby holding up his son, who was six now, so he could see better. His mom, who said it was to cold to be outside,  sat watching holiday movies in the apartment below

When they were in the city, Red's mom and son lived in the old “hookup apartment” on a lower floor in the building. 

Little Red was a happy bundle of energy who kept them all on their toes. He got into everything  and caused general mayhem but they all loved it. 

Even Zeke laughed when he got home from the office one evening and only realized when he changed out of his suit that he had spent the entire day with two small white handprints on the seat of his pants. 

“I wondered why everyone seemed so amused today” he said ruefully recalling that Red and Tommy had encouraged Little Red to give him a big hug before he left that morning and that they had been drawing with chalk on some black construction paper tat the time

Little Red had run up and wrapped his arms around Zeke's waist before Zeke had picked him up for a proper hug then headed off to work.

Tommy and Red utterly failed at trying to look innocent and finally looked at each other and cracked up 

Zeke got even by telling the boy that the drawers Tommy and Red kept their underwear and socks  in was the perfect place to hide jelly donuts. That caused such a mess that they had to replace the dresser. Zeke had always hated that thing anyway. 

Little Red had the last laugh all by himself though. He spent a spring day “helping” the gardeners at the estate with the spring planting and decided the earth worms he collected were tired… So he put them in their bed, explaining that it was the softest bed in the house and that he wanted his new friends to sleep well 

The three life partners called a truce at that point, They didn't need to give this little imp any more ideas. He was a big enough hellion all by himself

As they watched the fireworks on the roof Zeke thought about  how the last year had changed the world and it was just the beginning. Over the next few years society would undergo some profound alterations because of a new drug developed by Angel Research And Diagnostics 

Taken at the minimum dose the drug they named Paneceanol controlled several major health conditions, it eliminated five of the seven leading causes of death. It also stopped the aging process almost completely 

Taken in larger, though still safe doses it reversed the aging process quickly. One year of increased dosage took about ten or even more years off your visible age. 

One side effect of Paneceanol  was suspended fertility in women. A couple months off the drug restored things to normal. This offered women the opportunity to have a career without giving up their fertile years. It obliterated one of the pillars of sexual discrimination in the workplace.

People were already shifting in their preferences. Younger people were still desirable to some who liked a person with a more innocent, fresh outlook on life but many found someone who looked 20 but had the experience that came with a more mature age preferable

Age discrimination was also dying though Zeke foresaw a day when there would be far, far to many twinks in the world. It would be fun to see several generations of twinks competing for attention. He wondered how they would adopt to  young thin pretty boys being a dime a dozen in coming years 

Wouldn’t it be funny if older, more mature, more seasoned looking men became the rarity and thus came into higher demand?

Zeke had chosen to take about 15 years of visible age off. He was 45 now but looked and felt the age he had when he had first met Tommy 

Tommy maintained a young looking 30 making he and Zeke look much closer in age than they were/ They were both thrilled with the changes 

Red had not started the drug yet. He wanted to wait till he was about the same age as Tommy was now. As he got older he looked more and more like a ginger version of Zeke. How they had not known Red was Zeke’s brother just by looking at his face, Tommy would never know

The three life partners rung in the new year together, their bond stronger than ever. The power dynamics had slowly shifted as Tommy and Red grew into confident, experienced men. They were truly three co-equals now. Life was good and getting better every day

Tommy, Zeke and Red were back in school. A new program at performing arts colleges around the world  brought in the best dancer instructors to do a two week seminar in each school on a rotating basis. 

Panaceanol had enabled the best dancers of the last 50 years to come out of retirement and many were choosing to teach. Men and women who were legends the younger generations had studied and tried to emulate were now back in full form, teaching. 

Tommy has been the youngest to ask to join “The Masters”. He was acknowledged as the best dancer of his generation and had been doing similar seminars for years. 

Since Ze-Corp was a major sponsor of the program and  Red and Zeke went everywhere Tommy did they were in all the seminars. They even helped Tommy with his  demonstrations and instruction

During the school year they would spend 2 weeks at home and 2 weeks on the road in a different city around the world, They had attended all the other instructors seminars at least twice now and had all learned a lot. Tommy was flattered when the people he had idolized as a boy came to learn from him as well

They were in Paris doing a seminar and enjoying the city and all those cute french boys. Theo was with them constantly, guarding them, Theo now looked almost exactly like he had when they had first met them, like everybody’s flamboyant gay uncle. That hid the fact that he was probably one of the most deadly men in the world 

He and Red had repaired their friendship after the debacle concerning Little Red and they all trusted the man again, though they kept a closer eye on him now

They were being given a tour of the centuries old part of the hosting school here by a three students, one whom kept glancing at Zeke with nervous smiles. The boy had light brown hair and darker brown eyes 

“Some things never change” Tommy thought. Zeke still had that magnetism that had drawn Tommy himself to him that first night over 15 years ago

ne of the other student’s was from Nigeria and had skin the color of dark roasted coffee, sparkling black eyes and wicked smiles for Red 

The third was a corn fed American boy from Ohio who’s dad worked in the U.S. embassy. He went on and on about how it was Tommy’s videos that had gotten him into dance 

When the tour concluded Zeke casually invited the boys to come back to their hotel suite with them for some fun and games 

Tommy was not actually a teacher. His college had asked him to represent them in the program but he was not actually part of the faculty. He had no qualms about fucking the students at all 

Within an hour they had three kinky boys in a row kneeling over the edge of their bed with their hands tied behind their backs and bare neg asses ready for breeding 

There was no discussion of condoms or HIV status. The three men simply mounted their boys and pushed in. None of these boys was a virgin and they all slid in easily Watching Red’s creamy 10 inches slide into that dark skinned ass was especially erotic. The contrast was beautiful

They could all sense these boys were neg and that added to the excitement as they plowed those smooth young holes their virus filled balls swinging with each thrust. They giftedd the boys with toxic poz cum in short order them swapped, each one fucking and loading each boy up till poz cum ran down their legs  

The next day the three of them went to a resort in the French Riviera for a few days since Tommy's seminar was over. They walked along the beach  which was fairly empty mid week. They saw an old friend named Tony sitting at a beach side café and chatted with him for a bit. The four of them were meeting up for dinner the next day

They came to an area with dunes and tall grass and were about to head back because of the signs in several languages that said “Private property” when heard the unmistakable sounds of two men trying to be quiet while having sex and not doing a very good job on the quiet part 

Zeke, who spoke fluent French whispered a very sexy translation to the other two . 

The two men in the grass were named Pierre and Omar and they were apparently newlywed just yesterday. They had waited to be married to have sex and were both virgins until their first time together. They talked about how Pierre’s dad, who was currently out of the country, owned the estate they were on and had no idea his son had married the grounds keeper’s son. The man would freak out when he found out apparently. The objection would be to Omar’s race and perceived social class not that it was a gay marriage 

The two young men were in their second year of University and were both pre-med students. Omar apparently got better grades than his new husband 

Pierre mentioned his last name and the name of his father's company and Zeke was surprised to realize he knew the man. His company was one of two large advertising firms competing for a contract to promote Paneceanol in Europe.  Ze-Corp was handling the Euro marketing of the drug as Agnes had no contacts here while Ze=Corp had a strong presence 

If he has a problem with the race of a potential son in law I’m not sure I want to work with him” Zeke thought. He decided to mention to  both companies that Ze-Corp had a strict policy of not working with companies or individuals who had a history of discrimination.

Zeke knew it was in Ze-Corps charter but decided to strengthen the language, removing any wiggle room. That would take a shareholder vote but since the only other two shareholders were standing right here he was sure he could get it through

He made a quiet proposal to Tommy and Red and they quickly agreed to the changes

Zeke had meetings with the heads of both advertising firms next week and he would make sure to stress Ze-Corp’s position on the matter. Ze-Corp was one of the 10 highest valued corporations on Earth now. That gave them quite a bit of sway and it was time to use it for the betterment of the world. 

Tommy grew excited and proposed a roll out of the new charter policy to all corporate partners and subsidiaries with a not so subtle hint that a ceiling to floor review of all existing relationships would start in six months. They also agreed to change the charter to read “100% of the share holders off Ze-Corp agree that profit is secondary to dealing with partners who take all forms of equality seriously and no partner is irreplaceable” 

As Zeke and Red agreed they heard applause and saw two heads popped above a nearby dune 

“That is something we can support!” the man they assumed was Pierre said in only slightly accented English 

“I guess I got a little to loud” Tommy said blushing but smiling 

“We know you are a passionate man. We love your dance videos and Pierre has had a crush on your husband since he was about 12. He still loves that Billy and Mike video you two danced in” Omar said, his accent even better than Pierre’s 

Pierre blushed and Zeke give his smoldering sexy smirk making him go even redder 

Being recognized happened a lot more frequently since Tommy had shaved his goatee off. He didn’t really mind that much though

“I, on the other hand, watch any video with that one,” Omar continued, indicating Red with a nod “is in. He’s pure eye candy and you should feature him more. I watch every video you put out just hopping to see him” 

“I‘m starting to feel like chopped liver here” Tommy said with a rueful smile 

“Oh no!” Pierre said “we both think you are hot, We found out the other was gay because Omar slipped up and said how cute you were when we watched you dance with Billy Clay on an awards show! We might nor even be together if you were not so hot!” 

“Well that’s better” Tommy said “A boy can feel neglected when he has to compete with these two all  the time” 

“Bullshit” Zeke said “You are by far the best looking of the three of us” and Red nodded emphatically 

“I’m just different from you and your ginger twin, Zeke” Tommy said smiling, feeling loved and appreciated by his men. He returned the feeling in spades 

“Would you three like to join us?” Pierre asked becoming them 

Both young men were tall and slim, Pierre was smooth, blond and green eyed, Omar was moderately hairy, and brown skinned. His light brown hair and startling blur eyes made him an exceptionally striking boy

They were all surprised by what they found behind the dunes. An inlet further up the beach curved in and ended in a beautiful deep poo. A small, open  shelter had been built and It was currently filled with soft rugs and pillows, a perfect place to make love. To the side several chairs sat around an unlit fire pit 

They sat and talked, the two boys asking them questions about their lives 

Omar whispered something in Pierre’s ear. He blushed but nodded 

“I don’t know if you three would be willing but we have decided that we should have a sexually open relationship. We are both versatile but prefer to bottom. We have a friend named Tony who is more that willing to help us out, He has been after us to share our treasures with him for years now but we would like you three to be the first”

“Is this Tony a big, substantial man with a rug on his chest and talk so flowery it totally puts you off guard?” Tommy asked 

“You know him?” Pierre asked surprised 

Tommy smiled “He’s a special friend of my cousin Jeff and has been trying to get in my special treasure for years. I adore the man, though he irritates Zeke. My treasure is not the only one he wants. He’s a good choice and a good, loyal friend”

“We should see if he watts to join in” Red said, knowing it would irritate Zeke. Red adored Tony both for his flamboyant personality and that firm round belly of his. Red liked his big men and was probably the only man in the world Tony willingly let top him 

“We know he is poz and don’t care” Omar said 

Zeke, Tommy and Red all had biohazard tattoos and their beachwear didn’t hide them at all

You would let him cum in you?” Tommy asked “He’s like us and only plays bare far as I know”

They nodded

“We never want to use condoms” Pierre confirmed 

Red pulled out his phone and called Tony who said he would be delighted to join in and would be there soon. The ginger man walked back up the beach to meet his friend and guide him to this secluded spot 

While they waited Pierre walked up to the distant house then returned “I asked the kitchen staff to bring some refreshments and prepare dinner for six. It will be ready about 5 and they will serve it down here” and he indicated an outdoor dining area off to the other side 

An efficient staff brought drinks and finger foods. There were some odd looks directed at Omar. 

Pierre took his hand and said in French “It’s time tp stop hiding my love, If anyone has a problem with my husband speak up now” 

Zeke quietly translated for Tommy 

“They are all just overjoyed for you my sweet boy!”  a voice boomed in English as Tony and Red walked up.

Tony gave massive bear hugs all around, Zeke’s smile was a bit forced as Tony grabbed his ass before letting go 

The staff fled from this larger than life presence 

Tony’s hair and fur was salt and pepper though his face was unlined. He4 loomed over all of them. Even Zeke.

“So many beautiful boys!  So many special treasures to be shared!” He boomed his arm still around Zeke’s shoulder and his hand still on his ass 

Zeke glared at his grinning life partners as Tony gave his ass another squeeze

***************************************************************************************************

Tony has always been a favorite of mine. Next Chapter: Tony goes treasure hunting

Let me know who you think should come out on top, Tony or Zeke?

Scanbu

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

Tony laughed and squeezed Zeke’s ass 

“Tony. must you? You don’t even like men my age. Everyone knows you like them young and fresh” Zeke said 

Tony slapped him on the ass and then moved away. :Sorry my friend!  I just love the look on your face when I do that to you and your men love it too. I like to keep the boys happy!”

Zeke looked at Tommy and Red who were trying to keep straight faces and failing miserably, and sighed 

Pierre and Omar were enjoying the scene because through the humor the love these men shared glowed

Zeke went to Tommy and Red and pulled them both to him “What would I do without you two to keep my life interesting?” he laughed squeezing them both 

They paired off then. Pierre was with Zeke, Omar was with Tommy and Red was with Tony 

Zeke lay down on some cushions with Pierre and kissed the boy “You sure about this?” He asked 

It’s going to happen eventually, I may as well have someone I admire do it”  the boy said and they made out for a while before Zeke laid him on his back and pushed his legs up to  his chest, exposing his neg hole 

Zeke slid up the younger man’s body till his cock was pointed at that waiting pucker. Slowly he pushed his toxic cock in and Pierre shuddered in pleasure 

Tommy had Omar in a similar position and was already fucking his neg boy hard, whispering nasty poz talk into the dark skinned boys ear

Red and Tony made out as Red ran greedy hands over that large, round belly. Red always made his big men feel special and he and Tony were very close even though they didn’t get to see each other very often and Red was the only person Tony willingly let fuck him

Zeke started sliding in and out of Pierre’s tight hole, his large toxic cock opening the boy and abrading his inner walls, getting them ready for infection by his viral invaders

Zeke always went easier on boys who knowingly, willingly took his poz seed so he didn’t slam into the boy beneath him, well not much at least. He kept up a steady pace, pounding the boy’s prostate and making him groan in pleasure 

Tommy had Omar begging for his poz seed as he took the boy on his hands and knees, pinching those dark brown nipples as he slid in and out of the hole he was going to poz 

Red had mounted Tony and was fucking the bear of a man with obvious pleasure. Tony pushed his ass back for more of Red's 10 inch cock

“You I truly love, my ginger boy. I wish I had met you when you were single. You are the only man on earth I would settle down for” Tony moaned quietly, for Red’s ears alone

Red knew that if not for Zeke and Tommy in his life that he could have been perfectly happy with Tony. there was a comfort and compatibility there, even a very special love. In many ways Tony was the answer to Red’s every fantasy. He found himself dreaming of this mountain of a man often. He had his Tommy and Zeke and loved his life but that didn't stop him from wondering what could have been

He slid his pale, thick  inch cock in and out of that huge ass and groaned in sensual pleasure. When he came deep inside Tony, the furry giant came with him, they always came together when they made love. It was something special between them 

Zeke was getting close as he fucked this handsome French boy below him “You want my poz seed? You want me to infect you and free you tp ne  a little slut?” he asked as his thrusts became faster 

“Yes! I want it from you! Poz my ass! Give me your HIV! Make me your cumdump” Pierre moaned, clenching his ass tight on Zeke’s toxic cock 

Zeke pushed in deep and sprayed virus laden cum deep inside the willing neg ass then lay kissing the boy as his HIV invaded his blood 

Tommy piston fucked Omar’s nice round ass as the boy begged for his nasty poz seed 

“Here it comes pretty boy! Here comes the load that’s going to change your life! The load that is going to poz you!” Tommy grunted 

Omar felt Tommy’s thick 8 inch cock throbbing as he shout wad after wad of toxic cum into him and lost control, his cock spewing what was maybe his last truly neg load all over 

By the end of the day the two neg boys had taken a poz load from all four pox breeders and the six of them moved in a molten sea of  arms. Legs, cocks, kisses and caresses 

They covered up as the staff brought them dinner and then continued the fuck fest late into the night 

Tony came back to Paris with them to spend more time with Red. Zeke and Tommy were not worried. Red had a few special large men in his life, Their chief of security, Theo was one of them. No matter how late Red stayed with one of his cubbies, he always slipped into bed to sleep with Tommy and Zeke. He could not get to sleep away from them 

Soon the trip to Paris ended and Zeke wrapped up his business in Europe. 

Pierre’s father welcomed his new son in law with open arms and they all chose to ignore that that may have been influenced Ze-Corp awarding his company the European promotional contract for Panaceanol/ Zeke had stressed Ze-Corps stance of zero tolerance any bigotry or discrimination and then congratulated him on his son’s marriage to Omar. The man was no fool and took the hint 

The rest of the schools they were visiting that year were in the states and as the school year wrapped up Tommy decided not to take part the next year 

“I don't understand why you don’t claim him as a major agent Gabe. He has all the qualifications and it is working out so well with Tex and Nick” Ezekiel said on the higher plain  as they watched Tommy and Zeke dance together in their private studio in their apartment 

“I really should, he has always had the qualifications” Gabriel said and jumped behind Tommy’s eyes to make the adjustments 

He jumped back out just as fast “I don’t believe this” he said looking shocked for the first time in centuries 

“What don’t you believe?” Ezekiel asked 

“He’s already a major agent of mine. As far as I can tell he’s been one since he was born. That has never happened before and we have been at this for over a million years!” Gabriel said 

Ezekiel looked thoughtful “You know, I don’t recall having to make any changes to Zeke either. He ws ready the first time I jumped into him” 

“You know how we keep wondering how they keep making even better choices than the best ones we can foresee? Maybe this is why. When was the last time you really had to nudge Zeke?” Gabriel asked 

“Way back when those two first got together, I had to get Zeke to admit to himself that he loved Tommy and now that I think about it. All I really did was speed up the process. Tommy was doing a pretty good job of it on his own. Zeke was fighting The Darkness and I knew his love for Tommy would drive it off for good so maybe I pushed where I didn’t need to”  Ezekiel said

“There is something very different about these two morals” Gabriel said “I wonder what they will change next? They do more good on their own than 100 agents we have to guide” 

“It’s kind of fun to watch though and now that we know they are both major agents we can enjoy our love making even more often. We just doubled our opportunities” Ezekiel said with a grin

“Yes, that had occurred to me too” Gabriel said grinning also 

Agnes was troubled. They had been experimenting with her Ex husband’s cloning technique. 

One of her top researchers, a man named Rihad Patel, had volunteered his cells and they had initiated the process 

Rihad had taken a vacation, a mountain climbing expedition,  just before his clone was born. The expedition had tragically been lost. They had named the clone baby after his father 

The new Rihad had not cried when he was born and he had had far to alert eyes for a newborn, He looked on the world around him calmly as if he were waiting for something 

He developed motor skills far faster than most babies, it was as iif he was putting conscious effort into training his body. At about 14 months old he leapt over baby talk into full fledged, fluent English

His first words were “I am Dr. Rihad Patel” 

Rihad knew things that only Rihad Patel could know. Like the password to some encrypted files he had left on his work computer and the exact location of where his expedition had been lost, more than 10 miles from where they were supposed to be. The families of the lost were relieved when the bodies were finally found and brought home for burial 

Once he had convinced them beyond a doubt that he was who he said he was he said he needed to see two men. Tommy and Zeke 

Tommy was intrigued when Agnes called and asked he and Zeke to come to her office

When they got there she told them a story that would be  unbelievable from anyone but her

“Will you meet with Rihad?” she asked 

“I don’t see why not” Zeke said and Tommy nodded 

They had no idea how fundamentally their world was about to change 

Agnes made a quick call and soon the door opened. A small boy who looked maybe 2 years old walked in, He moved like an adult, walking with steady balance and climbed up in a chair facing them 

He looked at Tommy and Zeke bit didn’t seem to be talking to themwhen he spoke 

“Ezekiel and Gabriel, The Entity wants to see you and he asks that you bring Tommy and Zeke with you. They are They Prime Pair” Rihad said quite calmly 

Ezekiel and Gabriel knew who The Entity was, they had always known though they had never met it. They dealt with this world and The Entity dealt with the next 

Ezekiel and Gabriel had briefly visited the next world and could travel there and back again with no problem 

Tommy and Zeke being The Prime Pair was not really troubling butit did mean humanity was about to take an evolutionary leap. Things were going to get really interesting 

Authors Note: Descriptions of appearance, proximity, position and the general setting in this section are for the reader’s convenience only. We need such reference points to comprehend things. The place where this section happens is not really a place and none of these reference points really exist there

As the two souls emerged into The Entity’s presence they knew that had thousands and thousands of names but for now Tommy and Zeke would do. They could remember a hundred thousand lives or more. They had been among the first sentient souls ever to exist. 

Ezekiel and Gabriel floated in the air next to The Entity and communed with it 

There had originally been 1001 sentient souls, five hundred pairs ant The Entity. Every other soul, and the now numbered in the billions was descended from these original 500 pairs 

Tommy and Zeke remembered everything/ It had been Tommy who had discovered fire and Zeje had made the first stone tool ever. 

They also knew that in all that time they had spent probably 95% of their lives together, Sometimes both male, sometimes both female and sometimes one was male and the other was female 

In this pure spirit form they had no gender. No spirit here did. Gender was a biological necessity and nothing more. It was needed to procreate and evolve but at the core, true love was a spiritual thing and it didn’t matter what gender body that spirit was in. Love was love 

It had been the ability to love that had created these first souls. It set the precursors of modern humans apart from the other animals that shared their world  

Zeke and Tommy remembered becoming aware enough to ask The Entity if it was the creator

“I was created, just like you were, I am the sum total of all of you” it had replied 

When asked who created it, it replied “The Creator” and would not say more 

All this came back to Tommy and Zeke in an instant as it always did when they rejoined their true soul between lives but this time was different. They were still alive in the other world. At least they hoped they were 

“Yes, your bodies still live in the other world and you will rejoin them soon” The entity responded to their thought 

There were two couples beside them, about half a step back and behind them 47 more couples for a total of 100 souls. They were standing on a platform with The Entity. Beyond the platform all the other souls that ever existed ranged 

Tommy and Zeke noticed that they were almost blazingly incandescent white. The two couples behind them were almost as bright and the others on the platform were just a shade darker. Beyond the platform some souls were nearly as bright but some were black as night 

“You two are the last pair with enough age to evolve who have never completely succumbed tp The Darkness. These others have fallen in the past but recovered once they met their perfect match. As long as you two are together The Darkness can not taint you. It’s the same for these other pairs now as well. Could you please summon the others?” The Entity said 

Tommy and Zeke sent out a thought to those spirits around them “Come” 

No one was startled or worried to find themselves here. Like Tommy and Zeke, they knew they had been here many times before, that they were really always hare and only visited the other world 

The couples close behind them currently had the names Mike and Jeff to one side and Red and Tony to the other. The fact that Red’s true match was Tony did nut surprise or worry them. They had both spent lifetimes they had not found each other with all four just behind them and loved them all 

Behind them on the platform were many peop[le and couples they knew, Tex and Nick, Hank and Buzz, Jason and Jet, Alex and Marc, John and Sal and Cole and Lars were there, Agnes was there with a spirit that had not met yet and so was Theo and Rihad 

“Human kind is entering a new stage of evolution and needs guidance from people with more than just a single life time of experience. This evolution will come from biology, technology abd what most of you would call magic. You 100 are the least tainted by The Darkness who exist and I have chosen you to provide that guidance” The Entity told them 

“What is The Darkness?” They asked 

“That which would uncreate all. Ezekiel and Gabriel wage a constant war with it in the other world” The Entity told them and would not say more 

“It is the ability to clone that will make the guidance humanity needs possible, A child made in the normal way has it’s own soul from the moment it is born. A clone shares the person it was cloned from's soul until it has it’s first independent thought at which time it’s soul breaks off from the parent and becomes truly it’s own. After that there is no difference between a clone’s soul and a soul conceived the normal way” The Entity told them 

“Agnes will soon develop the technology to grow a clone from conception to adulthood in less than a month while keeping it’s brain functioning at only the most basic level. She has all the components already and jus6 needs to put them together” It went on 

“I am giving you 100 the ability to soul jump. If your current body dies, you can jump into a clone of yourself who is still sharing your soul. They are part of you till that first independent though so you are not stealing another soul’s body. With the exception of Rihad I will only allow jumps into purpose made adult clones. With the new Anti-aging drugs you will not only be able to live longer but, barring accident, time when your body will die” The Entity stated 

“If accidents occur you will come here and have to wait while a clone is made for you”  It went on 

“Some of you can chose to go through the normal afterlife process but only temporarily. What is being asked of you in necessary for human kind’s survival and progress” they were told 

“Why is it necessary” They asked 

“Because, again thanks to Agnes, gender is about to become unnecessary. You will no longer need male and female to reproduce. A large part of humanity's problems stem from some males not being able to accept that they find other males attractive and in truth it is the spirit inside those other males that attracts them. The main issue is that these insecurities often make them reject their true match, which actually wounds both spirits” The Entity continued 

“Most wars, violence, greed, cruelty and so many other problems have their roots in this insecurity abd rejection. Before now this was needed to guarantee procreation but no more. Human males, and to a much lesser extent human females need to learn that gender is irrelevant to love, the world will be so much better for it”  It said

“Tommy and Zeke can come here at will and summon any or all of you, Do not worry, No time elapses in the other world while you are here and I will not let them summon you if it would cause you danger to be distracted. As the least tainted of all they, will be your leaders. You will not remember everything from your past lives but if you need to know something, you will, You have millions of years of experience between you and you can help guide the rest of humanity into a new era of peace”  The Entity finished 

“Does anyone not wish to take part in this?” Zeke asked and pairs fell to discussing it 

No one wanted out completely but some wanted to go through the normal death and afterlife experience when it happened naturally, just to see what it was like. Among these were Red and Tony as well as Mike, Jeff and their chosen family

“I will need blood samples from all of us” Agnes said 

Zeke asked The Entity if it could make some of them forget this meeting and it said it could 

“Each of you needs to contact Agnes at Angel Research and Diagnostics and as soon as your samples are secured those who need to forget will forget. We will give you ten years of afterlife then summon you back” Tommy said 

“I can make ten years of afterlife seem like a hundred or a thousand years” The Entity said and everyone was satisfied 

Agnes had her samples for all 100 in less than a month. She cultured the cells and had complete backups all over the world 

The 100 as they became known were mostly business leaders, scientists, cultural influencers, security and military experts  and people in governments around the world who pulled the strings from behind the scenes. Tony turned out to be one of the richest men in Europe for example 

They met every week on “The Entity Platform” and started making plans. The first thing they did was started research projects to find the real cause of so many issues that plagued the world. They needed proof

It would take decades to get that proof and then decades more to influence cultures and societies but their goal was clear, Eventually they were going to outlaw heterosexuality's on the entire planet. Their slogan in decades to come would be “No Straight, No Hate” 

**************************************************************************************************

This chapter was set up for a new story coming soon that is set in the year 2990 and features Tommy and Zeke as the shadow rulers of a world where being a straight man is illegal, Be looking for it soon!

Scanbu 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1