The new guy

My employer recently moved offices in the city. And the organization that owns it provides us drinks and snacks once a month on a Friday from 4-6pm as part of their services. I go into the office on average 2-3 days every week and they have about 3-4 different people that man the reception for us.

I am your average 5’7” guy. Bit of a dad bod in my 40s and not been having much luck in the sex and love department. Once of the people that man the desk on rare occasions is this early 20’s kind of surfer guy named Josh. About 6 foot tall but very skinny which is not usually my type, but he is so friendly and has that blond curly hair that is almost shoulder length and a smile that just makes you melt. I like it when he is on because he is just a smile you look forward to seeing.

He always works the day of drinks and always takes time to chat to me. It wasn’t until the second month I found myself think how nice it would be to go on a date with him as he always laughs at my stories and jokes. It was the second month I started to think of how nice it would be to spend a night with him. Fantasizing about what it would be like to have him inside me and how much fun it might be after that too. But it was just a wandering mind.

It was the third month on the Friday afternoon and Josh was chatting to me like normal and the other girls started to join in and share some stories about other team members and the reason why Josh was only here on the odd occasions. The story turned to Josh having a “man crush” on some of the other guys in their other locations. And I start to wonder lol.

As we get close to the end of the event at 6pm and after maybe one too many wines, I am thinking it is time to go home and Josh comes over and poor’s me another glass and says “one more for the road”. This time he has one himself and is standing a little closer than before. I can smell a mix of aftershave or bod spray this time laced with the smell of a smoker. My crotch bounces to life, and I am feeling a bit uncomfortable as I try to hide a growing bulge in my pants.

Everyone else is busy packing up and Josh just smiles at me and leans into whisper in my ear. “I will be finished in 15. Wanna meet me out the front? I’d like to take you out for another drink if you are interested”. I am caught somewhat off guard. Pretty much speechless at this point. Josh just stands their looking at me glancing down at the bulge in my pants. Everyone is heading off to pack up and he just smiles and says looking at my bulge, “And there is my answer. See you in 15”. And walks off with the rest.

I go back to my office and pack up and am trying to reconcile what just happened. My cock is dripping precum thinking about it. It is weird to have the interest of someone so young and the thought of just spending time with him socially feels so nice. I have so many arguments internally about him being so young and why I shouldn’t. But I decide it is not my place to decide for him. He is an adult. I decide to go wait out front and take the moment to just enjoy the attention. Just the thought of spending time with him outside of work makes me excited.

I wait out front and within minutes Josh comes out sporting a massive smile. He just gives me a man hug and says he was hoping I’d be here. We walk to a pub nearby and Josh has a smoke on the way apologizing for the habit and I reassure him it doesn’t bother me. Actually, he looks so hot as he smokes, and it gets me even more turned on. We got to a small pub nearby and grab one of those stand-up tables in the corner. Josh is not in any way shy about standing close to me as he chats. It’s quite noisy so he is almost touching me chest to chest as he talks to me almost into my ear.

As he is leaning in telling me about where he lives and his room mates etc, I feel his hand rest itself on my waist and slowly move to my arse. It is so subtle and natural I don’t think anyone else would have given us a second glance. I can smell everything about him and feel his breath on my ear and neck as he talks, and I am almost mesmerized. With no warning at all he stops talking and kisses my ear and I feel his tongue go into my ear as he pinches my arse. He steps back a bit, but his hand doesn’t leave my waist. He is looking me right in the eyes with a grin from ear to ear and doesn’t say a word. I look at him smiling and just say “um, thank you”. I am completely at a loss for words and now have a bulge in my pants that I am worried is about to break through the zipper.

Still surprised I simply get out the word “don’t” and his smile disappears as I finish the sentence with “stop”. Josh looks a bit confused as I rephrase it to a two-word sentence of “don’t stop”. Back comes the smile and with no shame he leans in and kisses me right on the lips.  I just want to be devoured by the gorgeous man but we are in the pub. Not that he seems to care. His hand never leaves me hip and he says “I need to piss – and so do you”

I begin to walk to the toilets at the back and he is holding the back of my pants as we walk through the crowd until we get to the toilet at the back. We go in and there are three stalls. Josh just grabs me and pulls me into a stall and shuts the door. He pins me to the wall of the stall and begins to kiss me like I am his long-lost lover he hasn’t seen for months. And boy can he kiss. Not a single word is said the whole time and firs the first time with his body pressed hard against mine I feel a substantial bulge in his pants. He is so skinny I am certain he is sporting a third leg.

He spins me around and his hands are all over my as he kisses my neck and he begins to undo my pants. With my pants loosened he pulls the back down just enough to expose my hungry hole while kissing and nibbling my ear. Still nothing said. Then the tell tale sound of him undoing his pants and then I feel what has to be a thick 8 inch cock slap against my arse crack. He stops kissing my neck to spit on his hand and lube his cock with nothing more than spit and he is back at my neck as I feel the head of his cock press against my crack. Passionately as his kissing my neck and ear he gently eases in until I am full of his cock and his balls a pressed hard against my arse.

Still nothing said as he slowly fucks me raw. No mention of condoms. Well, nothing said at all. But I can tell by his breathing he is on heat as much as I am and he is clearly close. Then the only words said since getting into the toilets. “Fuck I gotta nutt”. And then one full push and it is like he is trying to merge our bodies and I feel to squirts inside me. He is squirting so much and so hard I can feel it hitting my insides. He never stops kissing my neck until the last squirt and he slowly slides out with a plop.

He pulls the back of my pants up for me and starts to pull his up. I turn around and as he is doing his zipper up I see the tell tale sign of a biohazard tattoo just above his belt line. He sees me notice it and I see instant regret in his eyes. I smile and lean in and passionately kiss him to let him know it’s alright and then we leave the toilets and go back to the bar.

He is quieter now. Then says, “I am so sorry. I got so carried away and I just didn’t think.” I smile and tell him it is totally ok with me. You can tell he isn’t sure I am being honest. “Are you poz too?” he asks. “No” I respond. “but if I was to become poz, who better than you to do it for me”. He begins to relax and within an hour he is back to his flirting, touching and kissing.

This time I grab his arse and pull him in as though trying to speak to him over the noise. “I only live three blocks from here. Let’s go back to my place. Why don’t you spend the weekend with me and see if you can actually knock me up. I couldn’t think of a nicer guy to spend the weekend with and be the one to get me pregnant”.

To be continued.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 2

Nicely written and developed. I forgot which section this is posted in and was surprised by the tattoo. Fuckin hot! And clearly your dad bod protagonist is not on PreP! Bring it on, please. 

• Like 1

We walk back to my place and the mood is much lighter now. Josh is very affectionate but discrete. As we wait to cross at lights, he stands behind me and discretely has his hands on me every chance he gets. It blows my mind cause and am more a stocky build and nothing flash to look at, but he doesn’t seem to care. I’m conscious of the fact that as we walk home, he has left part of himself inside me, and my body is slowly absorbing his DNA. This is so hot. And he keeps flashing me that gorgeous smile. Another thing I am not used to seeing on someone. As we get closer to home and there are less people around, he puts his arm around me as we walk. Just his presence has me rock hard. Something he repeatedly points out as it is hard to hide. I am worried about other people noticing. We get into the lift at my apartment building and there is another lady in the lift. I am on the top floor, and she is obviously getting off halfway up. I think to myself that the second she is out of the lift I just want to kiss Josh so bad. To my shock he doesn’t wait. The second the door closes and with her in the lift he just grabs me and kisses me tongue and all. He doesn’t stop until we are on my floor, and he is holding my hand until we get to my door.

As soon as we are inside me apartment, he has me against the wall kissing me and undoing my pants. Before I know it he is on his knees and giving me the best head I have ever had. After the night so far, I am wet with precum and so turn on that within seconds I am exploding down his throat. He swallows every drop and is back up kissing me, and I taste my own cum in his kisses. We go on to the balcony and he lights up another smoke as we chat a bit. I am pointing to some of the Melbourne city highlights and Josh is behind me with his hands exploring my body from behind. I can feel he is rock hard again and his cock is struggling to get out of his pants. Again, without any words, he just pulls down the back of my pants and pulls his cock out and slides right in again while on the balcony.

This time is slower and more passionate. He just rests his rock-hard cock inside me as he hugs me from behind and is talking to me about the views and his week. All whilst balls deep inside me and slowly sliding in and out. After at least ten minutes like this he is starting to speed up and then stops whilst inside me and says, “are you sure about this? I’m not on meds and there is a good chance this will take”. I am literally in heaven and reply, “good. Cause I have been off prep for two months now. I want you inside me.”

He speeds up and within minutes he says, “fuck, here it comes again babe” and with one last deep thrust I can feel him flooding my insides with his second load as he breaths heavily on my neck and kisses my neck. He doesn’t go soft and just stands there behind me kissing my neck and occasionally my lips as I turn my head around. Still rock hard and still balls deep plugging my hole, he makes no effort to pull out. It feels amazing and I just want his cock to stay inside me forever.

He slowly starts fucking me again and it feels just so natural having him inside me. Then he says, “I got one more for you” and then I feel another load flooding my inside and his body shudder as he releases another toxic load inside me. After a few more minutes he goes soft and there is a pop as his cock slides out. I turn around and feel as though we are devouring each other as we make out with a passion I have not felt in many years. I step back and look at this gorgeous young man knowing he has left a part of him inside me that will most likely change my life forever. For the first time all night I slowly unbutton his shirt to reveal his slim body with a beautiful blonde smattering of chest hair that trails down to his stomach where the biohazard tattoo is just above his belt line. I can’t help but be in awe of what it represents slowly caressing it.

Josh says, “you sure about me staying the weekend? I got nothing planned so works for me if it is still what you want.” I reply almost before he finishes the sentence by kissing him and saying, “doesn’t have to be just the weekend either”.

To be continued.

• Like 14
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

It has got to be awesome to find the right guy who is poz and not on meds to do it and enjoy it so much. Being off his prep really says he was looking to get pozzed to. Defintely want to hear how this goes on for the next few weeks and when the fuck flu hits.

• Like 2

I grab a couple of beers from the fridge, and we relax on the balcony having a smoke and a few drinks. I can’t believe this gorgeous man is hanging out with me (all while I have his babies inside me). It is amazing how charming he is outside the work environment. His smile is enough to melt the hardest of men and he seems to genuinely enjoy just hanging as much as fucking me. Every now and then I find myself just lifting his shirt to caress his tattoo as we talk. I ask him if he minds sharing his story about how it happened.

He smiles and pulls me to sit on his lap straddling him and facing him. After a few more minutes of kissing, he starts his story.

“It was 4 years ago. I have known I was gay since I was 12” he says. “I started fucking guys and letting guys fuck me when I was 15, and I was pretty careful initially always covering up. Then on my 18th birthday, my parents had a big party and my uncles and cousins all came. My uncle from Sydney came down for the weekend for my birthday. I had no idea he was gay. He was about the same age as you” he says and kisses me. “After a long night of partying and maybe a drink or two too many after everyone left, I went to bed. Naked of course as I always sleep naked. About an hour after falling asleep I woke up to the sound of someone else on my room and when I looked it was my uncle standing at the end of my bed. Totally naked and sporting a massing hard 9” cock. He had a slight belly and a dark hairy chest that just looked so manly. He had a nice, trimmed beard and a very wicked grin on his face. I laid there naked just looking at him for a few minutes taking it all in as I awoke.”

“In that short time, I had grown a rock hard hard on of my own. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. All he said was “can I?” And I said nothing. I had mostly been versatile up until then, but I knew I just had to have my uncle inside me. I rolled over and got up on all fours offering him my arse as an answer. He turned the light off and I felt him crawl onto the bed and suddenly I felt his finger explore my ring. First the outside with some spit, and then one finger then two fingers sliding in and out of my hole. I had to use all my self-control not to moan too loud. My parents were just down the hall. Before long he had me wide open with four fingers and I was wet from his saliva. When his fingers left my arse I felt empty. But they were soon replaced by is tongue. And oh my god, what a tongue. It was spit then tongue and then repeat. After a few minutes of that my hole was stretched and relaxed and he knew it.”

“Next, I felt him position himself with the head of his cock softly pressed against my hole. The next thing was the only other thing he said all night. “You sure?” I answered his question by pressing back on his cock impaling myself in one go all the way to his balls. He did such a good job of opening me up that although it was tight, he slid in without the slightest pain. I thought to myself that it must have been meant to be.  His only response was a muffled groan before he slowly started to fuck me raw.”

“It wasn’t long before he picked up the pace and I started to jack off as I was in heaven and so turned on. I started to cum all over the sheets and the orgasm obviously caused my arse to clench and sent him over the edge and he just slammed in and I felt my insides painted with the first load it every had. I couldn’t believe how good it felt to be bred. Without a word, he pulled out and slapped my arse and left. I fell asleep laying on my cum stained sheets and with his load in me. He was only there for another night, and he did the same thing the middle of the next night too. Then he was gone, back to Sydney. Both times I am sure I absorbed every drop.”

“Two weeks later it was the tell-tale flu. I knew what it had to be and hadn’t let anyone else fuck me raw. Test came back positive. I was a bit angry at first, but I never told him. I haven’t spoken to him since. I decided to not start meds until I absolutely had too, and 4 years later I am here on your balcony, you on my lap, not judging me and looking at me like this is where I am meant to be.”

I kiss him deeply and looking in his eyes simply say, “yes, definitely meant to be for me”. We make out some and have another beer and smoke before deciding to go to bed.

To be continued.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2