Very odd request

I can accommodate that request easy, even prefer tops who dont care. Its being cleaned out is often what makes hooking up the most difficult. I am chronically homeless. Completely lack any convenient, reliable and consistent access to bathing facilites, I also lack the equipment for cleaning out no able to discretely store such equipment. If a top wishes me to clean out he needs to host, provide equipment and help me clean to his standard. (But he can breed my ass as much as he wants, and even invite others to use my hole in return for doing so.) 

On 4/18/2024 at 9:03 PM, JustBuzzin said:

I'm actually into it,  really makes me feel like the dirty slut I am.  I'll clean for anyone,  but if they're into it and want it, I have no issue with it.  (Not sucking them after) but yea. 

i had a sim but dif thing happen:

id been bred earlier in the evening and still had the load up inside me. this kid was one of those people giving mixed "will he or won't he" signals all night but he did end up coming over and just when he was pounding away good and deep he suddenly pulled out and asked for something to clean off w. he started getting a bit agitated saying tissues weren't enough and i had to bring him a wet facecloth etc then i tried going down on him and he freaked out and pushed away and said "no! you made a mess!" then got dressed and left. i looked at the discarded tissues and it was just some cum and a lil bit of brownish ass juice. 

ive fucking felched bottoms before and this princess was having a mental breakdown over gettin a bit of slop on his dick? 

everyone's different i guess. 

5 hours ago, norefusal said:

i had a sim but dif thing happen:

id been bred earlier in the evening and still had the load up inside me. this kid was one of those people giving mixed "will he or won't he" signals all night but he did end up coming over and just when he was pounding away good and deep he suddenly pulled out and asked for something to clean off w. he started getting a bit agitated saying tissues weren't enough and i had to bring him a wet facecloth etc then i tried going down on him and he freaked out and pushed away and said "no! you made a mess!" then got dressed and left. i looked at the discarded tissues and it was just some cum and a lil bit of brownish ass juice. 

ive fucking felched bottoms before and this princess was having a mental breakdown over gettin a bit of slop on his dick? 

everyone's different i guess. 

I've never understood people who freak out when they get a little shit on their dick. Dude, you're fucking an asshole. Yes, we should endeavor to be clean when we get fucked, but....LITERALLY shit happens sometimes. You just have to roll with it and move on. He didn't deserve your hole.

• Like 5

I  am definitely in the no shit in the playground sector. Maybe it has something to do with coming of age in the early 70's when there was "old guard" rules and expectations of what a bottom was supposed to be, maybe it was just the smell and ick factor. But it imprinted on my sex play that my hole had to be spotless and ready, anything else was a lack of consideration towards the top.  Perhaps smell weighs  in a bit higher- and one of several reasons I do not care to rim either.  I recall one couple I played with, both fun, but the one had evidently worn his leather cock ring while hosing his hole out prior to me getting there, and every time I would start sucking his cock, all I could focus on was the smell of shit each time I got closer to the base of his cock. 

And I may have a different sensory function in my ass, but if my hole  is not as clean as I thought, and I am playing solo with a dildo, it is not a comfortable feel as it almost gives a sandy or gritty feeling. One last semi related train of thought- not sure about you guys, but I can hose out crystal clear water for hours and go deep with the longest test toy before play- but if the top pisses up my ass during play, or at the end as he wraps up play- it is almost like doing the prep for a colonoscopy - my hole- will cramp and within minutes the foulest muddiest mess is racing for a speedy exit. 

Edited by AlwaysOpen
tyypo
  • Like 2

On 4/29/2024 at 9:05 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

One last semi related train of thought- not sure about you guys, but I can hose out crystal clear water for hours and go deep with the longest test toy before play- but if the top pisses up my ass during play, or at the end as he wraps up play- it is almost like doing the prep for a colonoscopy - my hole- will cramp and within minutes the foulest muddiest mess is racing for a speedy exit.

Always true with me, too. And especially with chempiss. I almost wish I could start my prep by taking a load of chempiss because it motivated my bowels so completely.

By the way, I'm not so stricken when I literally fuck the shit out of someone else, within reason. But I did didn't want anyone to deal with MY shit! No what I mean anyone?

Edited by SlampaBay
I forget something
  • Like 1