Tell us about your fuckbuds

Marlin

Whether your single, married, partnered or whatever its always nice to have a fuckbud or two. Those in relationships it gives an opportunity to engage in things your partner may not be into or you may not feel comfortable doing with him. Sometimes sex just gets stale and you need a NSA guy or if your single you need a regular to get off with.

Tell us about your guys, experiences and circumstances. 

Totally agree I hook up with attached alphas just looking for some nsa anon side jockpussy when they need to nut hit me up online or Grindr just tell me they wanna hookup they tell me when n where I go wait ready to milk their alpha nut. This one alpha I hookup with a lot got a garage behind his house always late at night dark and want me bent over jockstrapped and huffing poppers and he finds me pumps a load n keeps fucking til another or 3 til he’s emptied his balls it’s fukn hot asf he’s def got partner or someone upstairs I dunno though he’s never said I never ask he jus wants to nut and that’s what my jockpussy is for. Been doing it regular for years usually once a week or more sometimes I never let him down. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

5 hours ago, NSABB said:

Been doing it regular for years usually once a week or more sometimes I never let him down. 

Fuck yeah, bro! That's what jockpussy is for, available any time an alpha needs to nut. No questions asked. Get in get him off, no drama no fuss.

• Piggy 1

I have had several. Some of them were guys I hung out with whether we had sex or not, but we usually did. We would work on a car or some such project but would be eying each with sexual intent and end up fucking. Hard to concentrate on changing sparkplugs while your assistant is rubbing his sexy ass against your rock hard dick. Then afterwards kick back with a drink or three with both of us aware that he had a load of my cum in his ass. Fuckbuds are hot. The longer you know each other the better the sex is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Me and my boy, Drew have several fuck buddies. My buddies are all daddies from late 30s to late 50s (I’m 54) and Drew’s buddies are late teens, early 20s (Drew is almost 24). We have over a dozen men/boys we fuck with but our regulars are the boys - Dwayne (22, stocky, hairy, uncut 6 inches, vers bottom), Ryan (20, smooth, uncut, bottom). The men - Steve(42, muscled, hairy, uncut, 9 inches, top), Hamish(38, stocky, hairy, cut, 8 inches thick as a coke can, top). Then there’s Drew (23, bit hairy, uncut, vers bottom, perfect arse) and me, Rob (54, stocky, hairy, uncut, 7 inches, beefy arse, vers top). The 6 of us are all good mates and we fuck together most weeks. Usually the men breed the boys (I love making the boys lie on their belly side by side as me, Hamish and Steve mount them) It gets real noisy!  Sometimes we’ll pick one of us to take the other 5’s loads. I’ve taken all their loads several times and it’s a struggle taking Hamish and Steve’s cocks. Steve has only bottomed once for us and Hamish has yet to give up his hole. The upshot is we’re 6 really good mates who enjoy fucking each other and it’s super easy to get together as a group to swap loads. We’re planning a 5 into Dwayne on Saturday - can’t wait. We all really want to fuck Hamish though!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

Me and my boy, Drew have several fuck buddies. My buddies are all daddies from late 30s to late 50s (I’m 54) and Drew’s buddies are late teens, early 20s (Drew is almost 24). We have over a dozen men/boys we fuck with but our regulars are the boys - Dwayne (22, stocky, hairy, uncut 6 inches, vers bottom), Ryan (20, smooth, uncut, bottom). The men - Steve(42, muscled, hairy, uncut, 9 inches, top), Hamish(38, stocky, hairy, cut, 8 inches thick as a coke can, top). Then there’s Drew (23, bit hairy, uncut, vers bottom, perfect arse) and me, Rob (54, stocky, hairy, uncut, 7 inches, beefy arse, vers top). The 6 of us are all good mates and we fuck together most weeks. Usually the men breed the boys (I love making the boys lie on their belly side by side as me, Hamish and Steve mount them) It gets real noisy!  Sometimes we’ll pick one of us to take the other 5’s loads. I’ve taken all their loads several times and it’s a struggle taking Hamish and Steve’s cocks. Steve has only bottomed once for us and Hamish has yet to give up his hole. The upshot is we’re 6 really good mates who enjoy fucking each other and it’s super easy to get together as a group to swap loads. We’re planning a 5 into Dwayne on Saturday - can’t wait. We all really want to fuck Hamish though!

I just love the sound of this. Regular fuck buds exchanging seed in a group meet. Sounds like heaven to me!

i've enjoyed many a fb "relationship" over the years including one that really got me thru covid lockdown w/out going insane 😜

as for regrets: i've only two:

1. lockdown fb was the only one i had during my long marriage and if i had it all to do over id cheat on my husband every chance id get 

2. like all other relationships they don't last. i'm sad some of them ended and regret if i was the cause. 

I've always had a hard time with fuck buddy relationships. I was either dating someone or it was a. one off or we became friends and stopped having sex. 

I met a guy back when I lived in SF who was a tall blonde surfer dude with long wavy hair. NOt generally my type (tall and lean and slightly furry) but something about his energy really worked. He was super into bear daddies (c'est moi) and we really clicked. Plus he turned out to be a really nice guy. We would get together once a month or so and play and then go grab a beer or a meal.  When he had man trouble, he would confide in me. It was a lovely relationship for about 10 years.

Before I moved to NOLA we hooked up. He told me that my insistence on playing with his tits for years while I was fucking him (even though he said they didn't do anything for him) had woken them up, and that was the thing he was most thankful for playing with me. It was one of the nicest things anyone ever said to me. 🙂 

• Like 3

Unfortunately, my favorite FWB recently moved upstate. Along with being around the same age, he had just the right size cock - both length and girth. Best of all, he is intelligent and the post-coital conversations were great. 

My regular fuck bud is a guy from Grindr and he is Bulgarian. He is bi but whenever he wants to unload he will message me to meet outdoors in park. He always mentions that he will fuck me with condom but when we get to the park he gets so carried away duo to the risk of being caught and being horny, he never puts the condom on. We get naked in the woods and he breeds me until he unloads. I then keep his load in my ass and take it to my bf 😈🔥😂

22 hours ago, norefusal said:

including one that really got me thru covid lockdown w/out going insane

So did I .... he was an Af/am guy that lived fairly near, I'd seen him at the orgies any number of times, we'd fucked the same Hole several times.  He had come over here a few times when I was whoring a bottom out, I'd been over there a few times, same reason.  We weren't "fast friends" or anything like that - but we got through covid together.  He'd come over here or I'd go over there, I'd fuck him, occasionally allow him to fuck me (not swinging anything "major" at all).  We liked each other, didn't "love" each other. 

It was a perfect way to deal with "the lockdown" for both of us. 

• Like 1

On 4/18/2024 at 5:31 PM, Bokkierob said:

Damn, do you film this? Cuz i want to watch that

I was in a long term relationship until 2 years ago when my partner died. While he was ok with me fucking around, one of his preferences was that I not form relationships and so not see guys I fuck again. For years I followed this but eventually gave in and was willing to see guys a second time but didn’t seek them out. Later I decided his rule was ridiculous, fucking guys on repeat occasions didn’t undermine what I had with my partner (which by then wasn’t sexual) so I started seeking out fuck buddies. I regret the wasted years as I lost track of some of the best fuckers but in last few years have started keeping better records of my sexual contacts. I’ve found it’s best to have multiple contact points as a single app can be insufficient, WhatsApp seems best. I wish someone had given me that tip years ago although it seems obvious now. 
I found my first fuck buddies on trips out of town, on business or holiday, because I was paying lip service to my partner’s rule. I had business trips to Hong Kong and hooked up with a guy who liked to stay over in the hotel meaning in a single over-nighter I was fucked in evening, woken in middle of the night, and first thing in the morning. We hooked up on subsequent trips for several years. Later when I abandoned the no repeats rule altogether I had a series of fuck bodies locally and more often in another city I’d often travel to. One of the hottest young guys was a 20 minute cycle ride away, an absolutely great fucker who would load me up. My only contact with him was Grindr so imagine my disappointment when his account went inactive. I continue to curse my failure to get his WhatsApp. I continue to cultivate fuck buddies, in last few weeks recruiting one in bathhouse and later hooking up in his apartment. Another recently acted out an anonymous fantasy with me leaving the hotel door unlocked and lying naked and blindfolded on the bed. I haven’t yet reached the point where I have sufficient reliable and available fuck buddies to satisfy my needs so most of my fucking around is still with the apps and saunas but I’d like to shift the balance.

• Like 1