Will you change your approach or "opinions" if a European country becomes officially Islamic?

22 hours ago, 50latinos said:

I don't think this an honest discussion anymore. I advise everyone else not to feed the troll further

There is a way to participate, and remain unbothered by insincere stirring-of-the-pot remarks.  

At the top of the home page, there are a number of things we can click on, one of which is entitled "other".  Click on that, and a dropdown will appear, offering a number of choices, one of which is "ignore'.  If you "ignore" some particularly offensive participant, you will no longer see the objectional content, (unless it's quoted in a reply by some other guy), and it will be easier to avoid paying attention to the unwanted content from that particular member.  

I'm hoping you won't abandon the thread, since - at least for some of us - the discourse on many widely-ranging, thought-provoking subjects is important to most of us. 

Your input is well worth the read and consideration.  Some time ago, I blocked one guy whose input was never worth the time (to me) it took to read, and that's that.  Please keep participating.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Your input is well worth the read and consideration.  Some time ago, I blocked one guy whose input was never worth the time (to me) it took to read, and that's that.  Please keep participating.

Thank you. I will!!

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

There is a way to participate, and remain unbothered by insincere stirring-of-the-pot remarks.  

How did you conclude my remarks were "insincere"? Have you been to my home country and spent any time either in or out of its capital? How can you just decide I was "faking my fears" for attention or something? Do you have any idea of the issues I was talking about, I think you really truly expected me to be bowled over by how the word "insincere" sounds, but no I am not. (Presumably, "SCREEEEEEED" also incoming if you can muster another response)

Then the rest of your post was an incredibly long winded way of just saying "Put him on ignore", which you read out as though it was a bedtime story.

Your pseudointellectuality and "condescendingness" is as rich and has as many different flavours as there were different races in Tolkien's books, and the self-loathing, ISIS-swooning nature that exists at its core is as relentless and repugnant as his orcs.

Edited by KERVORKIANjack
  • Downvote 3

10 minutes ago, KERVORKIANjack said:

Have you been to my home country . . . 

Dr. Jack Kevorkian was born in Pontiac, Michigan from parents fleeing the Armenian holocaust. He was a great man.

Where are you from?

And read again, he didn't call your remarks insincere, just your motivation.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, 50latinos said:

Dr. Jack Kevorkian was ... a great man.

Where are you from?

He's in the UK - mentioned offhandedly in the first post in the thread. I had to look for it, though; it seemed initially that the information was not available. Presuming, of course that his current residency is the same as his "home country", which it might well not be.

Does beg the question of what traumatic horrors the local Muslim residents have inflicted on London. At least by comparison with other maladies.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

It's from the UK.

Seriously!?  . . . the way he was talking I thought he was from Kosovo.

No one in the planet must be as confused as an English right wing extremist, when their current leader, the twice fired former home secretary Suella Braverman is a woman of color  . . . as those political views usually go hand in hand with profound racism. Any way, at the end they should be happy, she seems nearly s bad and opportunistic as Trump.

• Like 1

I guess he’s talking about the pro-Palestinian marches that have been taking place in London every Saturday. There’s been some controversy recently, because the police have been accused coming down too hard on any kind of counter-protest, presumably in the name of “keeping the peace”.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 1

I believe London has had an Islamic mayor, who is currently running for his 3rd term. I'm not in London, but I haven't seen any indication he was attempting to implement Sharia Law in his city.

• Like 2

Yes, the current mayor of London happens to be a muslim, just as the current UK prime minister happens to be a hindu. For now, religion plays little part in British politics- but that is something we should not take for granted and we must remain vigilant.

• Upvote 2

• Moderators
On 4/29/2024 at 4:19 PM, viking8x6 said:

Does beg the question of what traumatic horrors the local Muslim residents have inflicted on London. At least by comparison with other maladies.

Indeed, as a headline in a US news source (and we all know how much reportage they have of anything overseas, i.e. bupkis) reveals, the real hazard in London would appear to be... (wait for it...)

People with Swords.

Man wielding sword kills teen, wounds four others in London

LONDON — A man carrying a sword in east London killed a teenage boy and left four other people injured, including police officers, during an attack Tuesday morning.

A 36-year-old suspect was Tasered and then arrested at the scene. Footage from a bystander showed a man wearing a yellow sweater walking on the roofs of low-rise homes in a residential area in Hainault, a northeast area of London. A police officer yelled, “Drop your sword,” before warning residents to “lock your doors.”

From the Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/04/30/london-hainault-sword-attack/?utm_campaign=wp_evening_edition&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&carta-url=https%3A%2F%2Fs2.washingtonpost.com%2Fcar-ln-tr%2F3d90564%2F66315bf5f121ba062b185aaf%2F5a5bbbecae7e8a0f03325814%2F25%2F43%2F66315bf5f121ba062b185aaf

On 4/29/2024 at 3:56 PM, KERVORKIANjack said:

if you can muster another response

I have no idea what you're ranting about. 

Breeding zone is a site that offers any number of subjects of interest to men who fuck other men, plus non-sexual subject matter that is of interest to many of us.  More, most of us can manage to do that with some measure of common decency, if not good manners.  

If you mistook an earlier post, may I take this opportunity to apologize as directly as possible to you.  Further, I encourage you to take advantage of the "blocking" function provided, so you'll be spared any text I might generate.  

Thank you.

17 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

For now, religion plays little part in British politics- but that is something we should not take for granted and we must remain vigilant.

It's been quite some time since I visited your country, which I very much enjoyed, particularly the North Country. I did have a bit of difficulty driving on "the wrong" side of those skinny winding roads though.   

I'm assuming you mean the Episcopal denomination?  Here in the US, that institution has not fomented political trouble like the fundamentalist non-liturgical "churches" have.  I recall that St. James (the Cathedral in Chicago) Church has long held a "byline": "Welcoming you as you are".  

More, they actually meant it.  

On 4/29/2024 at 10:59 PM, NWUSHorny said:

but I haven't seen any indication he was attempting to implement Sharia Law in his city.

But if he sent out a helpful note in the post next week saying he was doing so, you'd dismiss that as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, KERVORKIANjack said:

But if he sent out a helpful note in the post next week saying he was doing so, you'd dismiss that as well.

What indications do you have that he intends to do it? 

On 4/28/2024 at 11:13 PM, viking8x6 said:

Thirdly, the hypothetical is extremely unlikely in the European Union as it exists today.

Islam is the scourge of this earth and the EU is lost if it keeps bringing more and more muslims into its borders - there will be more terrorist events the larger their numbers grow.......ive been studying islam over 25 years and have worked among them and its only by doing so you begin to understand theyre not in the west to integrate..........then to top that we have UNITED NATIONS REPLACEMENT MIGRATION going on.

Britain will never be Islamic as we will fight it when the time comes...we may appear docile meantime or a soft touch but were not - i wouldnt trust a practicing muslim as far as i could throw them - their religion encourages lying to unbelievers........the biggest idiots are also the "queers for palestine" - they wouldnt last 6 hours if muslims got their hands on them.

• Downvote 2