Do you feel lucky that as guys we have both a dick and a hole to have sex?

I was thinking that we're privileged (the gay guys). Most straight guys just fuck and their asshole most of the time is out of context. Taking pleasure from their asshole is largely a [banned word] because they would be considered gay. It never made sense to me how a part of your body, using a part of your body can make you gay/str8. Gay guys can chose. Some may like to bottom, some may hate to bottom but pretty much every gay can chose if he will use his asshole, his dick or both in his sexual life. Even for bottoms, as long as you jerk off you're still using your dick and your asshole. Moreover women have actually two holes. I know that they must feel different (but unless you have a pussy you can't really tell) but still they get penetrated from both. We can both get penetrated and penetrate. I just feel a bit sorry that maby straight people never got to use their asshole not because they didn't want to. Because they were shrouded with stupid theories about what they are and what they aren't.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I love having and fat penis and a true bussy (super stretched out fist pig here). Both are capable of giving my body--sometime at the same time--different type of physical Pleasure sensations. TO masturbate my thick phallus and edge it until I spill seed, or see and feel a guy(s) shoving his penis and/or hands in and out of my giant rectum as the stimulation of sexual ecstasy overwhelms my senses is far better to me than having two holes. Sometimes I even put my penis into another guy if he's loose enough to take it and enjoy him the way so many males enjoy me. "straight" guys have no idea the Pleasures they are denying themselves.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Was just having this conversation with a friend of mine as to how lucky we as gay men have both a cock and manhole. We can top and we can bottom, have a preference or enjoy both. It confirmed our opinion that there is everything right about being a gay man and having sex with men. Unfortunately lesbians have to rely on strapons and dildos, we however have these wonderful cocks and holes that can breed or be bred. Everyday I think how much I love being gay, love my cock and hole. We also have our mouths!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Yes we are, and not only that we also have the technology and medicine to get away with a very active sex style of life , also most of the guys won’t get emotionally attached often so we can keep fucking plenty of people 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I fucking love having a strong thicc cock and a tight asshole. I love using both at once. Couple of weeks ago I buried my cock balls-deep up Dwayne’s hole while Drew’s hard shaft was buried deep in my ass. As I shot my load inside Dwayne, my throbbing hole milked Drew’s cock and he pumped his load up my ass. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

We are truly lucky to be able get pleasure for using our dicks to pleasure a hole and get pleasure from using our hole to pleasure a dick. I love doing both often as I can.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Latin1990 said:

Yes we are, and not only that we also have the technology and medicine to get away with a very active sex style of life , also most of the guys won’t get emotionally attached often so we can keep fucking plenty of people 

Men do seem to differentiate between sex and LTR; as is clear in human history.  

I was just thinking this. We've got so many ways to get off and get other men off. Fuck my hole as I fuck someone else. Shove your dick down my throat while I jerk two guys off with both hands. Maybe shove another cock in my ass. 

So many possibilities... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I like my dick as a bottom, but I really envy women. They have pussy to allow to get fuck when ever and where ever. Gay bottom or vers, we have clean out our rectum to enjoy clean sex. And douching is hard work. Sometime I envy how they can conceive life. But although that is a heavy price to get pregnant with a newborn child.