Alan's inner thoughts

The study was finally over and Alan was on his way to a party at the lead researcher’s house to mark it’s end 

He remembered that first day in a group of 50 men from all around the country , all oddly close in appearance and age, in fact they were all 25. They all had brown hair, blue or green eyes, a fit but not overly muscular build 

They all identified as heterosexuals', had moderate body hair and at least an eight inch penis but that was not immediately evident to the group

They had all been paid a tidy sum plus travel expenses to participate though they were never told what exactly the study was looking for. They had been taken to private rooms, asked to strip,  photographed from various angles both with their cock hard and soft 

Each day several of them had been paid off and sent home as their reactions to various stimuli were recorded, The first was pain. Alan was surprised that he stayed because he had no pain tolerance at all. Next were various “pleasurable” stimuli delivered by mechanical devices, Alan was again surprised to remain because  even the feeling of having his cock sucked made him squirm uncomfortably and pinching his nipples was a complete disaster. Even though this was all done mechanically he still felt ashamed at being touched like that 

Finally he was fitted with a detector around his cock that could tell if things even slightly excited him as well as those little things they stick to your head to monitor brain activity 

Then he was shown various A.I. generated pictures of himself performing various sex acts with both men and women. Anything with a man made him nauseous and again that sense of shame was present. Most things with a woman made him uncomfortable. The only thing he responded to positively was sex with a woman in the missionary position where the woman was totally passive 

None of this had surprised him. He didn't like gays in the first place and thought the world would be a much better place if they all just went back in the closet where they belonged. He didn’t care what they did he just didn’t want any reminder that they existed 

His attitude about women was that they should be submissive and that sex should only be for procreation, 

On the final day of the study Alan heard one of the researchers say to another “Alan is the straightest straight man in the world” and they had both laughed a bit evilly 

So now he was headed to this party, He had been the final man in the study. The only man not eliminated and they were paying him a bonus to attend so he could be presented along with his results. He was to arrive at noon but the party was not till evening 

“The lead researcher needs to get you ready” He had been told 

He was greeted at the door by Dr, Warren Blackstone. A thin  man somewhere between 35 and 50, his hair was slate gray but his face was smooth and unlined. He wore a long white lab coat over a shirt and tie. 

“Typical geek” Alan thought “Probably a fag”. He followed Dr. Blackstone into a circular room that looked like something from a bad horror movie, all red drapes and stone. 

“Have a seat here” Dr. Blackstone said indicating a stone chair in the center of the room. 

Alan sat and got comfortable as he could in the cold stone chair. The last thing he remembered before blacking out was the Dr. barking two strange words 

Warren looked at the glassy eyed man sitting in the center of the room. “This is going to be a lot of work but it will be worth it” he thought as he crossed to a stone podium with a large book on it next to a large touch screen that came to life showing Alan’s study results 

Warren Blackstone was a genius. He had made huge strides in both the scientific and arcane realms. The scion of a wealthy family to begin with his discoveries only made him richer. He was one of the wealthiest men in the world now though few knew it

He was also a sadist with exquisite and specific tastes and Alan was going to satisfy them. He did not want a willing submissive who enjoyed physical pain. He wanted a helpless victim to torment physically, mentally and emotionally but that could lead to distressing interactions with the authorities so he had come up with this plan to combine magic and science and get what he wanted 

He opened the book of magic he himself had written and looked at Alan’s results then he began speaking in a guttural language making the first change. 

It took nearly five hours but he was invigorated when he finished. He stood in front of Alan and barked two words again waking him up

Alan’s head swum for an instant then everything snapped into focus. The Dr. stood in front of him and when he was fully awake he reached out a hand to caress Alan’s face 

“Such a pretty boy” he said smirking down at him

Alan shoved the Dr’s hand away and surged to his feet

At least that’s what he told his body what to do 

What actually happened was he smiled and said “Thank you Warren. I’m glad I please you” 

“Not what you were expecting ehh?” the Dr, said and then strangely he said “Inner may respond” 

Suddenly Alan could speak though he could not move a single muscle besides his mouth and face

“What the hell have you done to me?” he almost shouted 

"I have magically altered you. Your inner self actually remains unchanged but your outer self has been Laltered quite a bit though.  Your sexuality has been reversed as well as your distaste for anything kinky. You have also been imprinted with an automatic obedience to me and you will grow to be madly in love with me. You also love pain now.” he told Alan clinically 

“As I said the inner you remains unchanged. But the inner you is now just a helpless passenger in the outer you. You will feel exactly the same as you always have towards sexual acts with men, you will hate anything second and you still hate pain as well/ You will still feel ashamed when you are touched but now you will have the added shame of what your body does"

“The best part is I am going to deliberately infect you with my HIV and watch as the things I built into you make you not feel the same of that and  want to spread it.” he said with a diabolical smile 

Alan tried to tell him to fuck off but once again he could not control his mouth 

“If you are trying to make some statement to deny what I said know that the inner you can only speak when I allow it  and can not speak when anyone but me is listening. I have built the ability to know when you are being observed or listened to even electronically, into you so there will be no slip ups. I have also permanently severed inner's control of anything but facial expression and speech but you only have that when I allow it. Now, unzip my pants, pull out my cock and suck it” The Dr. finished 

To his horror his body didn’t even hesitate and within thirty seconds the Dr’s massive cock was in his mouth, Alan had a hefty nine inched but the Dr. was an inch longer totally soft, Alan’s mouth struggled just to get the head in. He could taste the man’s flesh and wanted to recoil but his body loved the taste. 

“That’s enough. Put your new toy away for now. Plenty of time for you to worship it later. You passed the final test pretty boy. Good job! Here is your reward”

The Dr. delivered a stinging to his face and Alan was almost sick as he heard his voice say “Thank you for hitting me Warren You know know I love it when you abuse me” 

“And you know how much I love to hurt you pretty boy” The Dr. said pleasantly 

He went to a table and carefully measured a few drops of a red substance into a glass then added some water, 

"Drink this" he said handing the glass to Alan who’s body immediately complied. It tasted like old socks 

“You see, there a couple problems with this type of magic spell, It only lasts a few days and can only be cast once on a person. That’s where my scientific research comes in,”  the Dr. explained 

“For years we tried to find a cure for what I will term conservatism. That’s not to accurate since some of the people with the condition have very liberal viewpoints, What we were trying to cure was the inability, even when faced with incontrovertible evidence to change an opinion or mindset. It turns out that it's caused by  a physical change in the brain and once it happens it is sadly irreversible. That substance you drank causes the change to happen and locks a person’s current mental state in for life” 

“I discovered it locked in magical changes quite by accident, One test subject, a disgusting old man who used to click his dentures and admitted he did it just to irritate others came in. I did a quick spell under my breath to stop him from doing that then he tried the substance I just have you, He never did it again and I think his wife thanked god for a month. I did many other experiments and confirmed that magic followed by that substance causes permanent, irreversible changes” the Dr. said calmly 

“I now have a captive mind to torment any way I want and who I know will hate every second of it and not be able to do a thing about it because his body will be perfectly willing, even eager to submit. I am going to have such fun with you pretty boy” He said looking intently into Alan’s eyes. He slapped him again “Now tell me you love me” 

“Of course I love you Warren. You treat me so well, I was made to serve you” Alan’s voice said as his inner mind shuddered 

The Dr got down close to his ear and whispered “So tell me Inner, do you hate me yet?” 

“Yes” Alan spat 

“This is just the beginning. What you feel now will seem like fondness to you compared to how you will feel after some of the plans I have for you” he whispered in evil glee

New story. What do you think?

Scanbu

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Warren looked at his new toy for a moment then smiled. “We have about five hours till I want to make our appearance at the party. Lets get you presentable. You are about to be pampered and spoiled in ways the richest women in the world would envy. Get used to it. We are going to enhance everything that makes you so attractive to me so I can show you off to the world Pretty Boy”  he said and leaned down to kiss Alan, 

Inner mentally cringed back from that kiss but his body’s eager lips kissed back then he heard his own voice say “Thank you Warren, you shouldn’t  spoil me like that but if it pleases you I will do it” 

They went into a side room set up like a beauty shop with two chairs. A fussy man sat him in one and immediately began running his fingers through his hair 

“The color is already exceptional but what do you wash this with? Have you ever even heard of conditioners? We will have to take off at least four inches, such a shame. I’m Rolf by the way and I’m in charge of your hair and skin”

“I wash with whatever is on sale . I have never been big on hair or skin care” his voice responded

Alan’s hair was a rich golden brown and fell overt halfway down his back 

Aldolfo over there will be in charge of your wardrobe” he said indicating a man standing by a clothes rack with about fifty outfits hanging from it

“You will meet your personal trainer, Hans tomorrow” he finished 

“You are preconditioned to obey them as long as they stick to their areas of expertise” Warren said laconically as a separate team worked on him 

Alan noticed his voice was richer and more masculine and he could swear he looked more substantial. The man he had followed down to the chamber his life had been changed in had been thin to the point of being willowy. The man sitting in the chair was fit, even muscular and his slate gray hair was now inky black with white streaks in it. 

“I use magic to make myself look harmless to most people but I think I am tired of that. I’m going to  change to my actual appearance. The good thing about this spell is when I break it every picture of my old appearance will change  People who know me will just assume I have been working out and had my hair dyed, I’ve got you now and I don’t need to look harmless any more, I guess I never really did but I enjoy fooling the entire world” 

Alan was tipped back and his hair was washed thoroughly then blown dry and combed forward to hang over his face. Three men, one on each side and one behind. used long picks to separate out locks of hair and brush them with some material then wrapped in foil and moved on to the next. In under 15 minutes his hair was a mix of normal and foil wrapped locks. 

Then came the hard part for the three men. Towels were placed on the back of the chair and on the floor behind . His hair was once again in his face as the men unwrapped the foil in the exact order they had wrapped it. They carefully rinsed the individual locks before tucking them along with his untreated hair under a plastic protector

When they finished his hair was washed again and a deep conditioning treatment was left in to soak as his finger and toenails were trimmed and manicured 

His hair was rinsed dried again and Rolf himself took up scissors to trim and accentuate the shape of it as another fussy little man applied moisturizer to his face and hands then makeup around his eyes”

“Leave the beard alone” Warren instructed  

Alan had not bothered to shave today and a dark brown stubble dusted his cheeks

“ I was going to” Rolf said “It sets everything off perfectly 

Then Alan was handed a mirror, He almost did not recognize the man in it. His hair now had blond sun touched highlights that looked perfectly natural if the sun was the greatest artist in the world. His skin had a healthy glow, the shape of his eyes had been subtly accented though you could not tell he was wearing makeup and his green eyes popped like they never had before 

Aldolfo looked at him and pulled maybe ten of the 50 outfits to a smaller rack. “The rest of these just won’t do, the colors are all wrong!” He said, though to Alan’s eyes there was almost no difference. The tones and shades were maybe a slight fraction different but it was hardly noticeable

The larger rack was wheeled out of the room and Rolf whispered in his ear “Each of those outfits costs over $2500.00. Aldolfo just threw away enough to buy a small house” 

As Aldolfo considered the remaining choices Alan was led to a scented bath. His hair was wrapped to keep it dry and two men washed every inch of his body  was washed he was toweled dry then his body hair was combed lightly and his pubes were trimmed 

The outfit Aldolfo picked was stunning. A long sleeved shirt of silk in the exact green of his eyes and a creamy pair of pants just a shade darker than the highlights in his hair. It was the fit that was the most impressive though. The shirt clung to him hanging perfectly and tapering down to his waist where it tucked perfectly into the pants

The pants fit like a second skin and were a shiny vinyl with a pouch along the left leg that exactly fit his cock and balls so perfectly you could tell he was uncut 

“The pants are 3D printed specifically for you from the model we built with all those pictures and measurements we took in the study” Warren said coming up to admire him, He was dressed in black and white matching his hair and if anything the fit was even better 

Warren took a small bottle and worked out the stopper lightly touching Alan's wrists and Adam’s apple with it “This costs $1000. An ounce but it’s worth it” he said as the aroma field Alan’s nostrils. Leather, spices and the finest tobacco blended with his own scent to evoke a sense of masculinity and confidence

Warren hung a white gold necklace around his neck and matching emerald stud earrings, the stones  closely matching his eyes were slipped in 

Standing before a triple floor length mirror even inner Alan had to admit he looked phenomenal… and totally gay… no straight man ever took this much care with his appearance. Inner Alan hated it  

“Thank you Warren, I just hope this pleases you” he heard his voice say 

“Just wait till I give you the ring later, Pretty Boy. Then I will be truly pleased” Warren said with an evil smirk inner Alan knew was for him 

In the mirror he could see his eyes moisten with emotion “Oh Warren. You make me so happy” he said and inner Alan wanted to retch 

As they entered the party arm in arm inner Alan was horrified to  see his parents and every family member he knew among the guests

Warren left him to go speak to a colleague and his parents approached 

“You look very nice Son but don’t you think those clothes are a bit…” his mother started 

“You look like a fag” his father said cutting her off “Go charge. No son of mine is going to traipse around looking like that!”  

Inner Alan fully agreed with his dad but he heard his voice say “If you think I look like a fag now just  wait till later you old bigot” coldly 

“Alan! You apologize to your father!” his mother snapped 

“Why? What did I say that was untrue? What he said was the very definition of bigotry. I will tell you both this right now. You have two choices: Accept me for who I am or get the fuck out of my life. There is no middle ground. I am perfectly fine with never speaking to either of you again” his voice continued in that same cold tone as inner Alan cringed 

His body turned and made it’s way to Warren, leaving his parents standing open mouthed. He had never so much as raised his voice to them, let alone openly defied them

His body cozied up to Warren from behind and kissed his neck lightly 

“There you are Pretty Boy” Warren said and turned to kiss him lightly on the lips as his shocked family looked on 

Then Warren pulled him to the center of the floor and the lights dimmed except for a ring of light around the two of them 

The room fell silent and Warren said “Thank you all so much for coming to witness this special night! As many of you know I have been a confirmed bachelor all my life. Then Alan happened. He burst into my life so suddenly it seems like I only really met him today. I already love him so much though!” 

Warren sank to one knee and inner Alan was certain only he could see the evil gleam in his eyes as he tool his hand. 

“Alan, You are everything I always wanted in a man, I could not have built you more perfectly. I need you in my life and especially in my bed, forever. Will you do me the honor of marrying me and  becoming my husband?” 

Inner Alan seethed with new hatred for this evil man as his lips spoke “Oh my wonderful Warren! Of course I will marry you! What a silly question! I just hope you don’t wait for the honeymoon to… well you know” and most of the people there laughed 

As the lights came up Alan, his face indifferent, watched his religious right family leaving. His father glaring at him with disgust on his face though some of the younger members of the family gave him clandestine thumbs up as they filed out

Inner Alan wanted to scream 

He and Warren danced together kissing for a while their white gold rings flashing in the lights. Alans was set with another matching emerald and Warrens with onyx and moonstone 

“You thought I was going to torture you with physical pain, didn’t you? That may come later if the novelty of torment with love and kindness ever wears off” Warren whispered in his ear in a silky, cruel voice 

They took a break from dancing and Warren went to get them a drink 

Dr. Sadi, one of the other researchers approached. He was a chubby man with dark skin and a skinny, petulant looking twink hung on his arm, draped on him like a cat 

“So, I see the conversion was a complete success” he said eyeing Alan up and down with a look that made both Inner and Outer feel dirty 

“Sadi. let’s go home! I’m bored!” the twink whined 

Sadi ignored him and put his hand directly on Alan’s crotch rubbing “I wonder if Warren will lend you out to me” he said with a leer 

For once Inner totally agreed with Outer as Sadi;s wrist was grabbed and lifted/ Outer's fingers instinctively knew where to apply pressure to cause pain. Any harder would cause damage so he squeezed as hard as he could 

“You are touching something that belongs to someone else. I would not do it again if I were you” Outer said menacingly 

Warren walked up his face a mask of fury “You should leave Sadi. On Monday you can pick up your personal effects at the front desk. You are fired and news of your unprofessional behavior will be made public” 

“You don’t have much room to talk, you just proposed to a test subject!: Sadi spat 

“Yes, and the difference between me and you is that I have so much money and power that no one will dare to challenge me while I can crush you like a bug” Warren said 

The twink had stepped away angrily when Sadi had groped Alan “First you grab another man right in front of me and now you lose your job? We are through Sadi!” He said storming to the door then pausing and looking back. “Besides, you always smell like garlic” was his parting shot as he flounced out the door 

Sadi gave them both a hate filled look and followed him still shaking his wrist 

“You did well, Pretty Boy. I’m proud of you. Only I get to touch you for now! That will change but only under my control. Know that while I love tormenting you I will always protect you from others. You are MINE!” Warren said with genuine emotion in his voice. 

Inner Alan was grateful for the protection though it made him ashamed to feel he needed it, and sickened by the fact that Warren actually did love him in a possessive way. Like a favorite toy 

“Thank you Warren, I love you” Outer said 

The party wound down soon after that and Warren led him to a large, richly appointed bedroom 

“I have to wait 48 hours to have unprotected sex with you beautiful of I risk some of that substance getting into me if I don't. I want the first load I shoot in you to be huge anyway. Lots of cum and virus to impregnate you, let's get some sleep” 

They both stripped naked and slipped into bed, inner Allan cringing as Warren spooned him pulling him close against his hairy body but Outer loved the feeling of body hair tickling his back almost as much as he loved that huge soft cock nestled between his ass cheeks 

Inner Alex discovered a new torment as outer drifted off to content sleep but he remained fully awake. He could see Outer’s romance filled dreams about Warren and that kept him awake all night. He wasn’t tired in the morning though. His body had gotten the rest it needed 

Outer and Warren spent the morning by the pool and he briefly worked out with Hans.

Then went to a museum during the afternoon. and hey held hands as they checked out the exhibits. People smiled to see such a happy loving couple 

Inner found that he could focus on his memories and partially shut out what was happening but only until Outer said something which always yanked him back into the present to listen. He couldn’t help himself 

The next day they went to an amusement park and even inner Alan had fun on the rides while he hated every little gesture of affection the “happy couple” exchanged 

In the car on the way home he wondered if Outer was even aware of him 

“Of course I’m aware of you” his lips said “I just chose to ignore you most of the time. I like tormenting you as much as Warren does though so don’t expect conversations. You are in there alone and your pain pleases my Man so just hush and take it” 

Warren smirked “I didn't put that desire to torment you into Outer, that comes naturally from you Alan." Part of you has always hated yourself apparently" he said" "ust think the 48 hours are up, Tonight I take your anal virginity and infect you with my HIV”  then he paused and said “You know Outer. I may have made you too well, I am actually falling in love with you. I never expected that. It’s a nice bonus:

“I would love you even if you hadn’t built it into me Warren and I can’t wait to carry your virus” Outer said as Inner raged helplessly against what he knew was coming 

**********************************************************************************

Hope you liking it so far!

Let me know what you think!

Scanbu 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

They were still in the car driving home and Inner Alex struggled to do anything but his control over his own body was completely gone. He could feel Outer’s amusement and satisfaction at his attempts 

“Why do you hate me so much? We are the same person!” He asked in desperation 

“Really? You really have to ask that? Do you realize the things I said to our parents came from you? That’s what we truly believe! You are just as bigoted as your father and it is on some level deliberate, chosen bigotry. You know, none of it has a factual basis. You and our family kick down at gays and other minorities because you can! It gives you sadistic pleasure to keep down people with less power than you” Outer said angrily " You are all choosing to be petty little bullies to  give yourself something to think about rather than how little you have accomplished in your lives!”

“There is nothing wrong with your sexual wants and desires, but good luck finding a woman who would not be bored to death with you. Whatever floats your boat I guess. You don’t like other men sexually and that’s also perfectly legitimate. But hating other men because they do when it HAD no affect on you? That’s bullshit.” and Inner could feel Outer’s rage now

“If you had just been able to live and let live I would not exist. I am built on your childish fear that some man is going to turn you gay! That someone is going to make you step outside of your narrow little world! That your way is not the only way. Warren would have had nothing to work with without that!” Outer continued maliciously 

“That fear is at the core of who you are and so embracing being gay and as kinky and open to new things as I can be is the core of who I am.  I hate your chosen bigotry, your sense of entitlement. your undeserved sense of superiority and I am going to spend the rest of our life rubbing gayness and kink in your face! Abd I'm going to accept HIV into our body just to prove the point”  Outer finished 

“That is all exactly correct my love. That’s what all the tests were for. To find someone who’s opposite would be you, I could have just wiped out Inner but what fun would that have been? Tell me, what is Inner doing now?” Warren said

“He’s sulking. He thinks I am being totally unfair. He honestly believes he has the right to inflict his view of sexuality and morality on the world” Outer said smirking 

“Hey! I just realized!  All you did to him is EXACTLY what he would do to everyone in the world who differs from him even slightly! If he could! He would force everyone to be just as boring and inhibited as he is! That is so evilly wonderful! I really do love you!” Outer said excitedly

“I’m glad you appreciate my irony and the poetic justice of it all“ Warren said smiling 

Inner of course deliberately didn’t listen to the part where it was very truly pointed out that he was really no different than Warren except he lacked the power to actually impose his will on others. 

They were so unfair! He had done nothing wrong! They just could not accept the natural order of the world! God made this word just for straight white American men and everyone else just had to accept that, He KNEW he was lying to himself but he would rather die than admit it. He sulked and pouted mentally the rest of the way home. Outer’s mocking amusement as Inner proved him right just made it worse 

When they got home Outer went to Rolf for another pampering beauty treatment. Inner hated how much Outer loved all the attention to his vanity. Some of the preparations made him squirm with discomfort and shame 

“I’m making myself pretty for our first time with Warren” Outer thought back at him “I want it to be so special when I let him infect our body with HIV, It will be like him getting us pregnant! We will have his babies in our blood!” 

Outer knew exactly where he was most sensitive and used it ruthlessly 

As they bathed both Inner and Outer felt something change, A tingling in their mind stopped 

“In case you were wondering, that was the magic wearing off” Outer said

Inner tried as hard as he could to take control but Outer just smirked and continued letting the men wash him 

Warren was waiting for him the bedroom in robe as they entered 

“I see the magic is gone” Warren said 

“Oh the magic will never be gone between us Warren, but yes the spell faded. I think he knows there is truly no escape for him now, He did try though” Outer said 

“How do you want your first poz load Pretty Boy? I want you to decide 

Outer thought about it and Inner begged him not to do it, To run out of the room, out of the house and escape 

“I think I want it on my back. Impregnate me like I’s a girl” Outer said and Inner raged in frustration 

Warren laughed “Ok Pretty Girl, get Daddy hard so he can start our viral babies in you” 

Inner concentrated on a memory anything to block this out 

“Oh no you  don’t “ Outer said and suddenly Inner was hyper focused on the room he could even feel the grain of the wood floor beneath his feet 

Alan’s body sank to it’s knees and opened Warren’s robe like a present  exposing the half hard shaft and licking under the foreskin rolling it back with his lips. His hands came up to fondle and gently squeeze the huge pendulous balls as he took the head in his mouth stretching his jaws wide then sealing his lips behind the head and working the shaft further in. He choked himself on it but kept working till the head slipped into his throat 

Warren gripped his hair and shoved forward his cock stretching  Alan’s throat  whit an exquisite pain the both felt. Inner groaned at the hurt and Outer’s cock stiffened  as Warren’s salt and pepper pubes tickled their nose. Warren held them there as one panicked and the other trusted. They started to black out and Warren yanked his cock out and they sucked in a sweet breath 

They looked up at Warren. He stood above them his proud toxic cock dripped it’s rigid 11 inches throbbing and pulsing 

“On the bed Pretty Boy. Gret on your back for your breeding” Warren said and an evil sadistic glean cane into his eyes 

Outer lay on the bed stuffing a pillow under the small of their back and raising their legs. Their cock so hard it twitched 

Warren got between their legs “No. no. no!” Inner begged mentally as Outer moaned in an excited voice “Poz me Daddy! Give me your virus! Your HIV! Make me pregnant” 

Warren pressed the head of his cock to that virgin hole punching in making them both cry out in pain and Outer almost came as Inner sobbed inside 

Warren shoved more shaft in his massive cock shredded those silky inner walls  getting them ready to be planted with virus. His cock felt so good in that glove tight tunnel he pulled out then thrust brutally back in. He repeated this over and over till he bottomed out spurred on by the rapturous look of pain on Alan’s face  and leaned down to kiss him as he began sliding in and out  Warren’s balls began to pull up. Ready to pump his poisonous virus filled seed.  

“Here it comes! Here comes my tainted toxic cum to infect you!!  I’m going  to poz you! There is no turning back!” Warren groaned 

“I love you! Poz me! Give me your HIV! I want your Virus in my blood!” Outer begged 

“How do you feel Inner” Warren panted his eyes intent on Alan’s face 

“I HATE YOU!” Inner snarled 

That pushed Warren over the edge. His cock spasmed in that tight hole as his balls pumped his HIV babies into Alan’s ass in the most mind blowing orgasm of his life. Wad after wad of tainted cum fired into Alan’s guts 

Outer came without touching himself and Inner recoiled in shame that his body could be made to cum by being fucked and infected with a disease 

Warren collapsed on top of his lover and they made out, his cock still twitching inside that battered, infected hole 

Warren moved up and straddled Alan's chest stuffing his cock into his mouth 

“Clean me” he ordered  

The taste of something musky filled their mouth, the taste of his own ass and cum. Outer looked up at Warren as a new acrid taste blossomed 

“You want it?” Warren asked and Outer nodded eagerly his lips sealed around the head  as Inner’s mental stomach twisted knowing what was coming 

Warren relaxed and began to piss as Outer gulped the acrid liquid fast as he could but some still dribbled down his chin into his hair. A full bladder went down their throat  Inner writhed in shame as the taste overwhelmed him 

Warren fucked their mouth till he was hard again them moved back down ramming back up that bruised ass 

“Yesssss!” Outer moaned and clamped their ass on the huge cock sliding in, milking it 

Warren fucked him even more brutally cumming deep inside again. This time he just kept fucking till he had come twice more 

Alan groaned, a look of pain on his face. Even Outer could only take so much. Warren shoved a plug up Alan’s ass and strapped it in place then he lifted him out of the bed and took him to a hot bath waiting in the next room slipping him in and washing his piss soaked hair himself. He knew the bed linens were being changed as he did 

Outer imagined tiny little viruses invading his bloodstream and smiled/

Inner imagined the same thing and  whimpered 

“Oh will you shut up?” Outer said and then he concentrated

Inner didn’t fight as Outer sent him into a dreamless sleep

“I want your kisses all to myself the rest of the night” Outer said to Warren. “He was just gibbering anyway, I could not make it any worse for him so I put him to sleep”  

Warren leaned over the tub and kissed Alan “I love you my evil, vicious Pretty Boy” 

“I love you too Warren and you are even more vicious than I am” Outer said 

He got out of the tub and Warren helped him dry off as he brushed and dried his hair. Then Warren carried him back to their bed and they lay kissed and talked for a while till they fell asleep in each other's arms 

Scanbu 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

When Inner Alan was allowed to wake up he found his body face down on a padded massage table, it was actually very comfortable. There was a hole for his face and through it he could see a monitor showing a shot of his naked ass. He noticed his hole looked a but worse for the ware and he knew why. Shuddering he pushed the thought of HIV out of his mind for now 

A hand attached to a furry arm came into view holding a tattoo gun and immediately started working. Inner watched in pain and horror as the words “Warren’s Pretty Boy”  were permanently added to his ass in letters of black and green above a very strange but compelling design.  

A finger was pressed to the design and Warren’s voice spoke again in that strange language. When he pulled his finger away the design seemed alive, subtly pulsing. The soreness from his hole and the new tattoo faded quickly and the tattoo soon looked like it had been there for years, fully healed 

“They symbol serves several purposes and this kind of magic is permanent” Warren said “First it protects you from physical attack by preventing anyone, no matter how much they want to, from doing you harm”

“Second” He continued “ It protects you from accidental harm. You could walk away from a plane crash unscathed”

“Third” He went on "It speeds up the healing of any injuries I chose to inflict on you while we play. Not too quickly though. If I fuck you till you are raw I  want you to feel it for a while at least.”

“Fourth” He said running his hand over their ass “It makes my virus in your balls more potent. The way it’s pulsing shows you are indeed infected. You will have a 100% infection rate of  any neg hole you cum in”

“Finally” He said with a possessive note in his voice, "It allows me to find you anywhere in the world and in cases of emergencies summon you to me. I don’t like to do that because explaining why you vanished and reappeared miles or even half a world away can be hard.”

Thank you Warren you take such good care of me!” Outer said “Now we don’t have to worry if your sadistic tendencies go a little to far! You can hurt me and not worry” 

Inner sighed mentally thinking “Even if I manage to get away he can just bring me back. I’m truly fucked” 

He still could not admit that it was his own fault that he had been vulnerable to all this. His self delusion and assumption that everyone should be like him opening him up to the spell. He started to sulk again and Outer put him back to sleep, not wanting to hear it

They kept him asleep most of the time for the next few months only waking him for their sexual and pain play romps, Oh, and to drink Warren’s piss now and the because they knew he hared that the most  

They  moved to Alan’s home town in the Midwest which was just a couple hours away from one of the largest cities in the country. Warren had bought and refurbished a large estate, He also bought controlling interest, nearly 90% of the stock, in the corporation that owned and planed to shut down the factory that employed 65% of the town’s residents

The announcement that the closure had been put off for now and maybe permanently was made on the local news at 6 as Warren was interviewed by the anchor “My soon to be husband and I want to make this our home, as long as we are happy here we will stay and the factory will remain open” he told the man in a pleasant voice but the closed minded, bible thumping, red hat wearing population took it as a threat, maybe because it was 

Alan was then introduced then as the new “Diversity Manager” for the factory.

“We have been operating at far less than full capacity for years” He said “We are going to be hiring many new workers to help us fix that. This will also give us a chance to address the blatant racism and sexism that makes our workforce 95% white males and the management 100% that way. The days of the “Good old boys club” are over and I truly don’t care if you resent it. We have already done a review based on both production and the handling of various complaints of discrimination. The rank and file workers will see only a few dismissals for the very worst offenders but they can also look forward to having a fair shout at the multiple management spots that will open up in the very near future. Oh and by the way, We have full union support for these moves”

In fact the union had been trying to clean up the local chapter for years and had added a few names to the list of those who had to go.

Of course there was massive resentment but what could they do? When the “Goof old boy” managers tried to organize a protest  but they were almost universally met with “I’m sorry but I need my job”   and that said it all 

Inner was one of those who resented it all even though he never worked in the factory. Again it was that “God’s natural order” thing that placed straight white American males at the pinnacle of creation in his mind. As far as he was concerned minorities and women should just shut up and accept it

Outer just laughed as he sulked in the perceived injury that an even playing field and actual equality inflicted on him and those like him 

The factory became a diverse workplace with mandatory monthly “Sensitivity training” days where at least some attitudes were dragged out of the stone age and the rest learned to at least keep their mouths shut, 

Outer felt the best moment of all was a couple months later when he stopped in to “Bucky Burger” to pick up a decadently bad for them lunch for he and Warren and Greg Johnson, the former general manager at the factory and Alan’s uncle, stepped up to the register and said "Hello Alan. can I take your order? We have the Big Bucky on sale, two for ten dollars” with a saccharine sweet smile and hate in his eyes

Just to be a bitch Outer complained to the manager about the use of his first name

Bucky Burger became Inner’s go to lunch spot and he made sure his uncle was always the one to serve him. He always came dressed in tasteful but colorful clothes and his pants were always skin tight, He always swished just a little for his uncle's benefit, just for the fun of it. 

Inner almost melted in shame 

One day while eating alone at one of the outside tables Alan’s cousin, Fred who everyone called Freddy nervously approached him. He was an adorable younger version of Alan with an even prettier bubble ass 

“How’s it going Freddy?” Outer greeted him 

“Pretty good” his cousin replied sitting on the edge of the table 

“Look” Freddy said quietly “I think I might be gay and you are the only person I know who I can talk to about it” 

“You just turned 18 didn’t you?” Outer asked 

“Yeah last week” came the reply 

“You leave my cousin alone!” Inner snarled 

“No” Outer thought back evilly “I’m going to poz him with your body while  you watch and there is nothing you can do about it 

“What did you want to know?” Outer asked turning towards her intended victim and spreading his legs slightly, showing off his bulge 

Freddy’s eyes darted to the bulge and he blushed a little “Well, I have never done anything with a man and…” he said trailing off 

“You want to” Outer said dropping his hand to that bulge and rubbing one finger along it 

Freddy nodded swallowing 

“You doing anything today?” Outer asked and the boy shook his head. He texted Warren with what he was doing and a cryptic "Get things ready please" 

“Why don’t you come with me and I can show you a few things?” Outer asked then and Freddy followed him to his car 

“My parents are gone all afternoon” Freddy said and Outer headed to his house. He wanted to poz this boy in his childhood bedroom, the erotic scene playing out in their mind and making Inner wretch 

Freddy took him upstairs and they both stripped. The room was perfect, trophies and band posters along with a fair amount of clutter 

“Get on your knees I’m going to teach you to suck cock” Outer said smiling as the boy obeyed 

Alan was not as big as Warren but he had a “healthy” nine inches and soon his cousin was licking the tip 

Outer put a hand behind the novice cocksucker’s head and guided that mouth to their cock pushing in all the while giving instructions. When he reached down to pinch the boys nipple Freddy groaned loud his cock throbbing visibly 

“You like that huh?” Outer asked 

“Fuck yeah, I almost came from that one pinch” the boy panted 

“I will introduce you to Warren, he loves nipple play” Outer said “But for now get on the bed on your back. It’s time for me to breed away your virginity” 

“Shouldn’t we use a condom?” Freddy asked looking a bit scared 

“It feels so much better without one. There is nothing like the feeling of a man cumming in you. It’s your frst time and you should do it right” Outer said 

“If you say so” the naïve boy said 

“You are fucking evil” Inner snarled frustratedly in his mind 

“You are just noticing that?” Outer thought back as he crawled between the Beg boys legs and slowly worked their cock in. It took five minutes to coax the virgin hole to open enough to admit the head and Freddy stiffened in pain as it finally popped through

“Relax Baby Boy” Outer said gently “Push out a little” and as Freddy did as he was told Outer worked their toxic cock further in with gentle thrusts till they bottomed out deep inside that silky hole

Outer gave him a few moments to adjust the began to slowly pull out then slid back in just as slow setting a deliberate, grinding pace to drive the boy buts 

Freddy moaned s Outer slid their cock along his prostate and Outer knew the boy was a natural born bottom 

Outer kissed him thrusting their tongue into his mouth and tasting that oh so neg boy 

“I’m going to poz him with your body” He thought at inner “The virus in your balls will infect him and change his life forever and you can’t stop it” he added maliciously 

“Please pull out! Don’t do this!” inner thought as their body picked up the pace pushing the neg body underneath them back and raising his hips up further off the bed 

Freddy was moaning and pushing his ass up to meet the thrusts wantonly

“You want me to breed you? You want my load? Beg me to cum in you little cousin!” Outer panted out loud 

“Oh God! This feels so good! Yes! Please breed me! Give me that load deep inside me!” the neg boy begged not knowing what he was asking for 

“Here it comes!” Outer grounded and their evil tainted balls clenched as wad after wad of virus filled cum impregnated that fertile hole 

“You are pozzing your own cousin!” Outer thought and Inner recoiled denying, rejecting it all as his body infected Freddy with HIV 

“You did it bot me!” Inner screamed 

“We did it and it’s to late for poor Freddy now isn't it?” Other purred “He’s nice and charged up and there is no taking it back” 

Outer used their body to breed the boy twice more each time telling Inner that it was Inner who was doing it to torment him with the guilt of giving his virgin cousin HIV 

Little Freddy turned out to be insatiable even though he had cum twice himself

Outer told him to get dressed and took him to meet Warren who was delighted to show him a few things himself

Freddy ended up  bound hand and foot hanging from a frame with a gag in his mouth and weighted clips swinging from his nipples as Warren added two more toxic loads to his ass 

Freddy look to BD/SM like a fish to water as Warren r had him kneel as a stainless steel collar was put around his neck and locked with a little silver padlock. 

He called Warren Master and Alan Sir as Inner writhed in shame at how easily his cousin had been changed into a cock hungry pozzed slut 

Finally worn out Freddy slept at  the foot of their bed on something that looked suspiciously like an oversized pet bed to Inner 

“The lock on the collar has a similar spell to your tattoo. People may yell at him but no one will harm him and we will deal with any who mistreat him in any other way” Warren said “This was a good trial run my love” 

“Trial run?” Inner thought with cold fear

“Yes, this was just a test that turned out better than expected” Outer said out loud “Next week our little brother Ben turns 18 and we are going to do the exact same thing to him” 

Inner raged impotently trying hard as he could to cease control. It didn't work 

Warren  took them to bed,  making out with Outer till they fell asleep, leaving Inner to stew about it all night 

********************************************************************************************

Ok, so I may be biased against people who wear red hats. Sue me 

Scanbu

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Growing up Alan had always thought his little brother Ben was queer. In what he thought was a generous move he didn’t beat the snot out of the little fairy once he figured it all out. He even kept loving him. Alan thought he was very open minded

Their parents seemed to pick up on it too. Ben spent a lot of time in the church counselor's office being told about how God hated gays, for some reason. He was “encouraged” to play sports and his parents refused to let him join things like band or the drama club. 

He was required to sing in the church choir and was the only person under 30 in it. His mom and dad made him attend every service  though Alan was allowed to stop going at 15 “because it was boring” 

His dad used it as an excuse to stop going as well.

Soon it got to the point where even his mom would just drop Ben off, at eight years old,  then go to the mall or “some other activities" By the time Alan was 16 both his parents were using the time to have affairs. 

Alan had two half sisters he knew about from two different women as well as three others his dad had had flings with, who said they had “taken steps” rather than have another kid. Alan guessed he learned to wrap it after that 

His mom made a two day “shopping trip” to the city but Alan had seen pamphlets for a “planned parenthood” clinic there.

Did I mention that both Alan’s parents were staunchly anti-abortion? Go figure 

These two “pillars of morality” were so concerned that their son might think other boys were cute that they made his life hell “For his own good”. 

Alan had been a bully and was constantly in trouble at school while Ben never had an issue and got perfect grades. 

Alan could not remember a day after Ben had turned seven that his parents had not told their younger son “You should be more like your brother”

Far from resenting Alan, little Ben had worshiped his big brother almost from the cradle and in those early years Alan had taken care of the toddler more than his mother did. 

As they grew older it had turned into hero worship. Alan’s bullying never extended to Ben. In fact he would defend his little brother from any harm, threatening several boys Ben’s age who called him a “fag” 

Alan had never moved out of his parent's house until he had moved in with Warren after the study. To be honest he had trouble keeping a job and the free room and board was helpful 

When he went out drinking it was always Ben who took care of him the next morning. “He probably just likes seeing me passed out in my underwear”  Alan thought when he woke up to find his teenage brother waiting with a sports drink and painkillers. The boy would then jump up and make him breakfast while he showered. 

He would catch Ben staring at him with “that look” now and then, especially when he was telling a story about how he had busted someone’s mailbox with a bat or when his attitude had gotten him in trouble at work. Ben clearly liked it when Alan as a “bad boy” as his mother fondly called him

“Don't be a queer” Alan would tell him when he caught “the look” and Ben would look away trying to hide the embarrassment and hurt 

The years of “counseling” and mental abuse from his parents had done their work though. 

As Ben approached his 18th birthday  he was the model of a perfect Christian straight boy. 

He was six foot tall, his hair was blonder than Alan’s but his eyes were the exact same green. His slim frame was well muscled from almost daily workouts and while his features had a more delicate cast to them he was every bit as handsome as Alan 

“Rolf is going to work wonders with him” Outer thought as he watched their little brother working behind the counter in a local pizza restaurant 

His cow of a girlfriend, Bertha was the manager. She was older than Alan and “big boned” was the most charitable way to describe her. She just happened to be the daughter of the church counselor and she treated Ben like shit. It was like someone had told her about every one of his weak points and she used them to  belittled him. They were engaged and supposes to get married some time next yer

Even Inner Ala hated her, His brother could do better than this loud mouthed bitch 

“Go take your fag brother’s order, The law says we have to serve his kind” She said knowing Alan would hear her. Ben came over as she went into  the back they rose and hugged him 

“It’s good to see you little brother” Outer said as they sat back down “How can you stand that sow?” he asked in a low voice 

This was how Alan had referred to her since she and Ben’s first date so it  was nothing new

Ben forced a laugh “She’s not that bad. I’m lucky to have her. She wants to move up the wedding date so she can start having kids” he said though it sounded like rehearsed lines 

“Mom and Dad are still in shock that you are gay! No one had a clue till that party. They say you are going to hell and so does Bertha and her dad” Ben said 

“They even talked about having you kidnapped and put into “Therapy” but it’s all just bluster to make them feel better. They know the state banned that kind of thing years ago” he went on though there was in injured look in his eyes 

Alan remembered the “Special summer camps” his brother had been sent to every year till he was 14 when the state had shut them down 

“What are you doing for your 18the birthday tomorrow?”  Outer asked 

“I got no plans. I don’t think Mom and Dad even know it’s tomorrow and Bertha can't be bothered” he said “I had to schedule vacation time to get the day off. I have never had to work on a Wednesday since I started here but she changed the schedule the day after I reminded her it was my birthday” Ben replied 

“Be ready at 8 am. I am taking you to Wet Willy Water Park, We can stay at the Motor Lodge and come back the morning after. Pack your bathing suit and some decent clothes for dinner” Outer told him 

“Mon and Dad will freak if I go with you! I am not supposed to be talking to you now as it is. What if they throw me out?” Ben said and there was real fear in his voice 

“Little brother, as of tomorrow you can tell Mom and Dad to go fuck themselves. You will be an adult and they can’t tell you what to do anymore." )8534 told him 

"Also you are moving in with Warren and I. We only have seven empty bedrooms but I think we can find a place for you. If I have my way those two abusive hypocrites will never get within a mile of you again.” Outer said angrily 

“ I always protected you from the people outside our house when I should have been protecting you from them  as well. I just hope someday you forgive me for not being the big brother you needed” Outer said with so much heartfelt emotion Inner was surprised 

He was also surprised that they were in total agreement. They would protect Ben from anyone

‘Even Warren?” Inner asked 

“Even Warren, though on this issue I think you will find you misjudge him” Outer thought back 

“Really?” Ben asked “I move in with you guys?”  he sounded hopeful, even eager to get away from his parents 

“I have already talked to Warren about it and a room with its own bath is waiting for you. I promise you will always taken care of you” Outer said again surprising Inner 

“Awwww the little queer is going to go live with the two rich fags” Bertha said, She had walked up behind them while they talked “Just think what everyone in the church will think! You need to get down on your knees and pray that God will fix you like he fixed Ben here, Alan!” 

“I’m calling your parents and my father if you don’t show up at his office for another counseling session first thing in the morning and I will check! First thing!” and she marched back behind the counter glaring at them, 

They both knew she would have already been on the phone if everyone in town didn’t know that “Mom and Dad” turned their phones off every Tuesday afternoon when they went to see their current flings. They both snuck home some time in the middle of the day on Wednesdays and acted like nothing had happened as the neighbors turned a blind eye. It would be to late by the time they checked their messages 

Outer had an idea “Since you are home alone tonight why don’t you pack your things? We can drop them off at the estate on our way out of town” he said grinning at Bertha  as she ground her teeth knowing there was not a thing she could do. No one knew who the latest flings were 

“You are really sure I can move in with you?” Ben whispered almost in wonder 

“I’d take you home tonight if you were not still a minor today” Outer said smiling warmly 

Inner was conflicted that night. He didn't pay the slightest bit of attention as Warren fucked his body while his body fucked Freddy. For once Outer did not force him to pay attention 

Did he really want his brother, who he now realized was probably the best person he knew, to live a life of misery married to Bertha? He knew she would pump put children to keep him tied down and control him. Was it worth it just to convince the world he was straight?

The alternative was for him to end up a slut like Freddy though. Pozzed and serving Warren’s lust, Dragged down into a life of perversion and depravity… his thoughts went round and round all night 

The next morning right at 8 am  Outer pulled up in front of the house Alan had grown up in, The front door opened and Ben stepped out, He had a duffle bag over his shoulder and carried a box which he set on the front step and went back inside for another. 

Outer walked up and said “Happy birthday little brother” as he picked up the first box and they put them in the trunk 

“Why so little?” Outer asked as they fastened their seat belts 

“I only took things I paid for. I even left my laptop. I reset it to factory settings and deleted all the files after I sent what I needed to the cloud. Good thing I have been buying my own clothes for the past year and I pay for my own phone. I did take my birth certificate and other personal documents though” 

“Smart thinking” Outer complimented him. 

After a brief stop at the estate they were on the road and by 10 am they were checked in to the Motor Lodge and at the front gates of the water park. In the locker room they changed into swim trunks. Outer’s left very little to the imagination and as they romped through the park he caught Ben checking his bulge out and smiled

They were thoroughly waterlogged by 2  and headed back to their hotel grabbing lunch on the way 

Outer took his shower first and then while Ben took his turn he slipped into a pair of underwear. The same cut and brand Alan used to wear when he would pass out drunk. The difference was that he was fully awake as he lay on the bed and he was rubbing his bulge gently when his brother came through the food drying his hair 

Ben stopped, eyes wide and mouth open 

“You going to come get your birthday gift?” Outer said in a low sexy voice. “It’s right here” He said squeezing the bulge and running a finger down the length as a wet spot appeared at the tip

Ben started to shake and tears ran down his face “Please don’t do this Alan” 

Outer was out of the bed with his arms around Ben in a second “What’s wrong Baby  Brother? I thought you wanted this” He guided Ben to the bed and sat next to him still holding him 

“I do, so much” Ben whispered brokenly “But I can’t have you just once and then go back to the life I’m supposed to lead. I already know I will hate my life eventually. So please don’t  make it worse by giving me one taste of what I can never have again. It’s not just sex. I’ve been n love with you since I was about three. If I can’t have your love the sane way I love you, I’d rather have nothing” 

“Who says you can’t?” Outer said 

“You have Warren” Ben said somewhat resentfully  

“And one of the first things I told Warren when we talked alone is that I have been in love with you since the first time Mom let me hold you as a baby.” Outer said and Inner could feel that he meant it but those were his feelings…?

Ben just looked at him like he was afraid to hope

“One of the greatest gifts Warren gave me was the ability to put my ego driven need to be “straight” aside and as soon as I did I could see the bright shining star in my life had always been you” Again once Outer said it Inner knew it was true and that shook him 

“Do I love hi,? Yes, And he loves me too. So much in fact that he spent millions of dollars to put me in a position to rescue you. You didn’t think we moved here for the social life did you?” Outer teased gently and Inner’s mental jaw dropped, He had thought they had moved there to torment him 

“Self centered till the end” Outer mocked him with a thought “it’s always been about Ben and rescuing him” 

“If you and Warren can care for each other or even come to love each other we can be together as a  three way relationship. If not, Warren accepts that I will have two relationships and neither will be more important than the other. Can you accept that too Baby Brother?” Outer asked gently 

Inner held his breath shockingly wanting Ben to say “Yes” and not the least bit ashamed of it. 

“It’s more than I could ever thought I could hope for” Ben said, the tears flowing again but they were happy this time 

“There is one more thing” and Outer actually sounded worried “Ben, I’m HIV positive. I never play safe, I’m highly toxic and part of my love for you makes me want to share my gift with you so we never have a condom between us. If you want to be with me I’m going to infect you” 

Ben looked shocked and thought about it for a long while then he got on his knees and shyly ran his hand over their bulge and both Outer and inner gasped in pleasure like they had never felt before. 

Suddenly while Ben touched him he was touching the actual Alan, all of him “I have wanted to do that for so long but I was to young and I was always afraid you would wake up and punch me”  Ben said

“I would have before Warren freed me”  Alan said truthfully 

There was no conflict ,no shame; This was his Ben and this was meant to be 

Alan took his brother’s hand, put it firmly on his bulge and that jolt of pleasure hit him again “Touch me all you want, any time you want. Do you feel that too?” he groaned 

Ben nodded “It’s ten times better than cumming and we have just started” he rubbed  Alan’s rock hard shaft through the fabric and then mouthed his older brother’s balls wetting the underwear before doing the same to the shaft 

Ben pulled the underwear and finally tasted his brother’s skin, rolling the balls with his tongue, licking up the shaft and then using his tongue to slowly work the foreskin back till the entire purple head was exposed 

“Fuuukkkk where did you learn that?”  Alan asked 

“Well, since I am a virgin it’s either divine inspiration ot internet porn, I will let you decide” Ben said with an innocent smile 

Ben opened wide engulfing the head and sucking for a while before sliding the shaft further in, effortlessly swallowing his brother’s nine inches like he had been sucking this cock all his life. As if the moves for perfect sex between them was instinctually built into both of them 

The sheer eroticism of watching his younger brother deep throating him made Alan’s head spin. He finally pushed him off his cock and almost threw Ben face down on the bed pushing his legs apart with his knees 

He ran the head of his cock between those cheeks, that were so smooth despite the fuzz in the valley between and when he found the spot he slid in to that virgin tight neg hole with ease. 

Ben’s hole welcomed him home with a tight caress and no pain at all. They moaned in one voice as they both felt complete for the first time in their lives 

Deep inside, the person Alan had been muttered that he was incestuously fucking his own brother and was about to infect him with HIV. 

It just made Alan fuck harder, his huge virus filled balls slapping into his brothers that were just as hefty. When it came to their cock and balls they may as well be twins 

He knew now that his aversion to men and most women was because he had already found the right one. The true love of his life and was just waiting for him to grow up, though his pride and fear would never admit it. It took Outer to do that 

As he came close  he asked “Do you want my gift Baby Brother? My toxic HIV to bind us together forever? To mark you as MINE? It's my vow to you. My promise in your veins for the rest of your life" 

“God! Yes! Breed me! Give me the load I have wanted since my first time jacking off. I love you so much Big Brother! Infect me with your love” and they came together as Alan filled his beloved little brother Ben with millions of HIV viruses They flooded his guts and invaded his blood  and there was no way to turn back 

They rested together, each kiss and  tender caress deepening the love that had always been there 

Then without warning Ben rolled him onto his stomach and stomach and slid into him just as easily as Alan had taken him, making him love getting fucked with his first thrust  “I have wanted this ass as long as I have wanted your cock and now it’s MINE” Ben said aggressively fucking Alan hard and soon depositing his load deep inside

They made love twice more and then showered again before dressing and going to a nearby steakhouse. 

Alan bright out the present he knew Outer had planned on giving Ben and slid it across the table.

It was a beautiful platinum chain with a heart shaped locket hanging down. Inside there was a picture of a 12 year old Alan holding a 4 year old Ben’s had as the walked on a snowy sidewalk and the engraving said “Brother And Lovers Forever” over their initials 

Ben smiled and again those tears of joy flowed as Alan put the necklace on him, feeling a slight tingle from the locket 

He bent down and tenderly kissed Ben in the lips. He knew some of the people there knew they were brothers but he didn’t care. He would never hide his love for Ben. In that he was even braver than Outer now. 

As he expected, aside from a few  vague smiles no one seemed to notice, confirming that the locked was magic 

They returned to their room and made love half the night till they fell asleep in happy contentment 

The next morning, between getting in the car and fastening his seatbelt Alan separated back into Inner and Outer. Inner sighed mentally expecting some smart assed comment 

I didn’t come 

Instead Outer thought “Thank you for rescuing our Ben, You could have totally fucked that up and you were more loving than even I could have been with him” 

“Everything you said to him before we merged was true and I was not going to throw away an offer of true love that I returned just as strongly. I can be a pig headed idiot when it comes to my happiness but not when it comes to Ben’s. I love him too much for that and I love him to much to ever let you have him to yourself, He is ours. He is Alan’s” Inner said firmly 

“I don’t know how I can stoop you or that I want to” Outer thought back “ The magic between him and Alan is too strong and he deserves the entire man he loves, not just half pretending” 

So deep it barely registered to Inner, so deep Outer didn't hear it came the thought “So does Warren” Inner pushed that back down and soon forgot he had even thought it 

Inner and Outer had a new understanding and less animosity  after that and they both agreed that Warren did not need to know about their temporary merging 

When they got back to town they drove past the pizza place. Bertha  was standing outside the front door and she seemed to be frustrated. Outer pulled into the parking lot and he and Ben got out 

“My key doesn’t work” She raged 

“That’s probably because I had the lock changed after business hours last night” Outer said “They could not get out earlier in the day to do it”

“What the hell are you talking about?” She growled still trying to jam her key in the lock 

“Oh! Didn’t I tell you the other day? How forgetful of me! You see Warren and I bought this place last week” Then he paused thinking “You know… calling your new boss or any customer a fag or a queer and saying you are only serving them because the law makes you,  might just be bad for your career because you are fired” 

A car pulled up followed by a  patrol car 

The first car was the assistant manager. Outer  handed the woman a new key from his pocket as well as a small bag of keys for the other employees as Bertha gaped at him “These should work. The locksmith cut them himself Tuesday evening for me when I picked out the new lock”

A uniformed police officer hot out of the patrol car and approached, 

“Officer, this woman is on property she is not allowed on. A Trespass warrant was filed against her yesterday” And Outer pulled the document upon his phone showing everyone “She also appears to be trying to pick the lock though I’m not quite sure about that one. Could you please escort her off the property before this escalates?” 

“Oh! while you are getting bad news Bertha,  I will let you know I am breaking off our engagement. You can keep the ring though” Ben said as she was escorted to her car seething with anger 

“I always knew you were a fad” she shouted as the officer shit her car door 

“I sure am and happy to be one!” Ben shouted after her car 

When they got to the estate Warren greeted them with a kiss for Outer and a handshake for Ben. 

“What happed over there?” Outer said pointing to a torn painting with a broken frame sitting on the floor next to a broken vase 

“Your father showed up yesterday afternoon” Warren said blandly “He demanded to know what we had done with his son, accusing us of kidnapping a minor. He got violent and managed to break those before security restrained him. The police were summoned and he again accused us of keeping him from his minor son” 

“Thank you for bringing your birth certificate with your other things  by the way. It was most helpful, Your father confirmed that it was indeed your birth certificate and I showed the officer the date, 18 years ago yesterday” 

“Your son is not a minor and what kind of father are you not to know it’s his 18th birthday today?” the officer asked him and the look on your father’s face was priceless, He had no idea” Warren chuckled 

“I told the officer where you were and that you were with your brother. They called the Motor Lodge to confirm you had checked in and then he arrested your father for assault, trespassing, home invasion and malicious destruction of property. The painting he broke was worth about 500k and the vase was priceless. I think a conservator may be able to fix the painting ut the vase is a total loss. My lawyers filed suit today for damages and I am pressing charges” Warren finished 

Inner half expected Ben to try to intercede on his fathers behalf but all he said was “Good, thank you” 

Warren looked at Ben and there was compassion in his eyes, “Ben, Alan has told me some of what you have been through. If you will allow me I will contact a friend of mine, He is a retired therapist who specialized in  helping young people who had been through conversion therapy. He has told me he is willing to come here and spend as much time as you need helping you get through the aftermath of all that was done to you. Please let us help you. No one deserves what you went through” 

Inner noticed Warren glance at him and thought he saw a bit of guilt un his eyes 

That was forgotten as Ben nodded then fainted. Outer barely catching him. Warren was a medical doctor as well as researcher and he checked Ben’s vitals as he lay on a couch, awake now. 

“You seem fine” Warren said "All your vitals are good" 

“It was someone in authority finally offering to help me out of the hell my life has been. Someone acknowledging  that what was done to me was wrong. Someone offering hope. I have Alan and that was more than I ever hoped for but unless I can let go of all this hurt and rage inside me not even that will be enough to keep me sane I think. Thank you Warren and yes I will accept your friend’s help and yours” Ben said. There was not a dry eye in the room 

"We will all be here to help you Ben" Outer said 

“Why don’t you take him to bed. He needs you more than I do and I can entertain myself with Freddy tonight” Warren said briskly 

They went to pick  up Ben off the couch but as soon as they touched him they were Alan again 

“I don’t think it’s just contact alone, I think it also has to be need” Alan thought as he carried Ben to his room and gently laid him on the bed, joining him and holding him 

“Warren is so generous and helpful. I know he must be paying this friend of his a fortune to come out of retirement to help me” Ben said 

“He probably is but he can afford it” Alan said, squeezing him “Hey, just in case I have not actually saod the words, I love you little brother lover. I never want you to doubt that” 

“You have said it but you can remind me as often as you want. I love you too big brother lover. I like that way of saying it” Ben said. Then he giggled 

“Warren is so hot. Total Big Daddy Energy there. For now I think all I can handle is you but maybe someday. You never know, Was he talking about cousin Freddy?” he said 

“Yeah, he’s our boy now” Alan said 

“Good for him I’m sure he is happy” Ben said 

“Alan?” Ben whispered a bit later 

“Yes Baby?” Alan whispered back 

“Will you make love to me?” 

I love it when my own stories surprise me but Ben deserves all of Alan, Didn't he?

Scanbu

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Alan was exhausted. The last few months had been a nightmare. He almost welcomed the slightly dizzy feeling that was him splitting into Inner and Outer because that meant that Ben was stable enough not to need him to be Alan, It meant Ben was calm and not in pain

Dr. Richards, Ben’s therapist, had started sessions with Ben three times a week. 

Dr. Richards had shrugged when he found out the first day that Alan and Ben were brothers and lovers. 

“The bod is so obvious you can almost see it and it’d not like you two are going to be making babies” he had said 

To the HIV issue he just said “There are effective treatments” 

Alan being with Ben was not a detriment to Ben’s mental health. Alan as the rock Ben’s sanity clung to 

Ben could talk about abuse from his parents, the other townspeople, what had happened at those summer camps but he could not or would not speak of his counseling sessions at the church

It finally took both Alam in the room, holding Ben and hypnosis to open that door. We won’t discuss what was discovered behind it more than to say several people will never see the ground outside of a prison because of the investigation it  started,Most of the town had known what was going on and turned a blind eye 

Ben had understandably become a total wreck. For the first three weeks if Alan was not in physical contact with him for more than a few minutes he had panic attacks. Eventually Ben let Freddy who he had always been close with take up some of the time but again Ben needed that physical contact with someone who loved him 

If Alan was Ben’s rock then surprisingly Warren was his, or Outer’s to be more precise and even Inner found comfort in his arms and shocked Outer by mentally asking him to ask Warren to make love to them, “It breaks the tension and lets us let gp” Inner had said 

Warren had made gentle love to them and when he finished Outer broke down in his arms crying into his chest. It was the release they boyh needed 

A few days later when Alan  came out of the bathroom Ben was gone. He had not slept more than a couple hours a night for the last week “Something is missing” he would mutter when he did sleep 

Alan ran out in the hall looking for him and heard “Warren call softly from his their bedroom across the hall “He’s in here Alan” 

Alan rushed through the door to see Warren looking surprised in his silk pajamas,  his laptop set aside as Ben lay on his chest clinging to him, fast asleep 

“He just came in, crawled into this position and fell asleep” Warren said with wonder and tenderness in his voice. He wrapped his arms around the sleeping boy and Alan joined the realizing he was still Alan not Outer. Iy was the first time he had been Alan in this room and proved Ben’s need and the magic between them was the strongest of all 

Alan snuggled up wo Warren and put his arm around both and promptly fell just as deeply asleep as Ben, It had been a sleepless week for him as well as he took care of his little brother 

He woke a few hours later and looked up at Warren who had not slept at all, Ben had not moved at all 

“He’s still out cold” Warren said “Can you take him for a minute I really need to go to the bathroom and he he peeled Ben off his chest as Alan enfolded him. 

Ben just smiled in his sleep and snuggled into his brother 

When Warren returned he slipped back in and got behind Ben. It was very  late and the three of them slept through the night 

The next day Ben was improved. Over the next few weeks he got to where he could function alone though he got anxious if Alan, Freddy or Warren were not in sight 

His sex life with Alan resumed and it was better than before. 

Ben and Freddy were closer than ever. They  did not have sex but they did share little kisses and obviously adored each other. Alan would catch them giggling when they thought he couldn’t hear them and talking about sex with Alan. Ben had lots of questions about what Freddy did with Warren too

Warren and Ben were getting closer. There was nothing sexual between them yet though they both were attracted to each other that way. 

“If it happens it happens” They both would say and let it go at that, On the nights Ben coud not sleep Warren welcomed him without question 

“He needs a Daddy he can trust”  was all Warren would say and  Alan had to admit he slept better when it was the three of them. Freddy was perfectly happy in his “pet bed” though sometimes he would jin in a general snuggle fest 

Every other night Ben would insist he go to Warren

On those nights Ben used Freddy like a teddy bear and they giggled late into the night 

As soon as Alan stepped into the room with Warren Outer and Inner would re emerge though they no longer fought and even Warren did not antagonize inner 

The sex was still rough but yjay’s how Outer liked it and Inner was so used to it that it honestly did not bother him anymore. There were even things Warren did that Inner looked forward to 

One night Outer and Warren stood out on their balcony and looked up at the moon. Warren had his arms wrapped around them 

“I was in love like this once before, when I was young” Warren saif reflectively “He died in a car crash when I was in college. I hated the world that taken him from me, His name was Alan too, It’s one of the reasons I picked you, There were twp others who would have worked you knopw” He said squeezing them “Inner, are you really unhappy with the situation now. I have been doing my best to not make it hard on you like in the beginning” 

Inner was surprised, Warren had not spoken directly to him in months “No Warren. I can’t be. If you had not done what you did I would have stood back and left Ben to his fate. The shame of that makes anything I felt because of what you and Outer did seem pitiful. I have my Ben now and I can’t be unhappy with taht. Thank you for creating Outer so we could rescue our little brother” 

Warren nodded and there were tears on his face “Something good came of what I did in my anger and grief then. I feel a little less guilt I think” he said “I love you Alan, not Inner or Outer I love the entire you and in the end the person I am torturing is myself because I can never have that man. I broke him” Warren said sadly “I’m even depriving poor Ben of the full man he loves though he does not know it. I just hope some day you can find actual peace with it, both of you”

“I think it’s time for us to go” Outer said in their mind to Inner “We don’t serve any purpose anymore” 

“Yes, it’s time. The men we love need Alan not half a man pretending like you said before” 

For a moment Inner and Outer seemed to be standing together in a place that can’t be described. They took each other’s hand and then they kissed and there was a flash of light 

Alan blinked and staggered. Warren held him up 

“Are you ok Outer” Warren asked, concerned 

“Outer is not here” Alan said 

“Inner?” Warren said surprised 

“He’s not here either, I am Alan, All of him and I love you Warren”  Alan said 

“How?” Warren asked stunned 

“At first I think  it was that tattoo. You said the change in my brain could not be healed but that Tatto heals everything eventually. Even injuries you inflict.  You said I was incapable of change but Inner changed so much over time. In the end it was just pig headed stubbornness  keeping him from admitting it, It took Ben’s need and the magic between us to actually make it happen the first time, I have always been Allen with him when he needed me to be” Alan said 

“Just now Inner and Outer decided they were hurting you by being there and they decided to let me take over forever. After all the good you have done you deserve what Ben always gets, all of me though why I am such a great price I will never know I was a total fuck up till I met you” he admitted 

“It seems I outsmarted myself and I could not be happier” Warren said “Even if you didn’t love me too I would have done anything to make you whole and give you to Ben. I have regretted what I did since Outer told me about him” Warren said 

“I am never telling Ben or Freddy what happened. I’m not sure they would believe me anyway” Alan said 

“Come with me. I want to show you something!” Warren said and took him inside and showed him some research he had been doing on his laptop 

“Is this for real?” Akab asked abd ge agonist exploded with joy when Warren nodded 

They went to the room across the hall where Ben and Freddy giggled and told them about what they had found 

“And you want to do this?” Ben asked Alan

“With all my heart” Alan answered 

Ben flew across the room kissing him all over his face as Freddy and Warren smiled 

Warren sold all his assets in the town including his stock in the factory/ He actually made a fairly large profit off it all 

When interviewed about the change of heart and the probable shut down this would cause Warren said “This mean spirited little corner of hell and it’s bible thumping, red hat wearing citizens deserve what they get” 

A month later the four of them were living in a huge manor house om their own tropical island 

The small country the island was in had the most liberal marriage laws for same sex couples in the world. As long as you were a consenting adult you could marry whomever you wanted. Even blood relatives, You could also marry as many people as you wanted as long as they were the same gender. The straight people complained but the president of the tiny country said “This is Costa Del Stonewall not Utah” and that ended the matter

A year later Alan, Ben, Warren and Freddy stood holding hands as they were married and they lived many happy years together in that tropical paradise 

********************************************************************************************

I knew this was going to be a shorter story when I started it but I  hope you enjoyed 

I have a new one bouncing around in my head so keep an eye out 

Scanbu

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2