30 minutes ago, PozBearWI said:

@Scanbu I suspect you're having as much fun writing this as we are reading it!!!

Oh I am, I literally make up the details as I go along. All I knew when I started this chapter was that Nick was going to tell Tex the truth finally. The rest just came out of my twisted imagination as I wrote it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nick sat in the living room pensively as Tex saw his unknowing brother Barry to his car down in the parking garage.

Meeting his brother had been delayed for over a year because the project Barry was supposed to work on was affected by a writer’s strike and he had stayed on Broadway tp do a revival of some play from the 1930s. He had won the Tommy award for costume design he was nominated for this time

Tex had always secretly kept in contact with his other two kids but phone calls and texts obky go so far when it comes to maintaining a relationship 

He and Tex were almost to their 4th anniversary by the time Barry finally moved into Tex’s trailer. He had spent a few years living there with Tex and his sister after his mom had died so the place was home to him. Tex and Nick had been out of town the first week he had been there but Barry always had his own key and knew the security alarm code

Tex loved fucking both of his sons, the perverted incest was enough to make him ruck hard just thinking about it. He even wanted Nick to help him poz Barry, though after really thinking about it they decided they would have to be up front about it. Barry was not someone they could breed once then ignore

Barry was 5 years younger than Nick who was now almost 34.  He was shaped like Tex and moved like him. From the bulge in his pants he was probably hung like his father too, He had lighter skin than Nick even though his features showed his African heritage even more than Tex's

Barry’s facial features took after Tex’s maternal grandfather and the combination was strikingly handsome though he looked a bit rough around the edges today, like he hadn’t slept well for a while

Barry made no secret of his desire to bed his father, Nick was sure if he had not been there the two would have been going at it right now.

Barry had not even flinched when Tex said he was poz now and never used condoms or pulled out. He just wanted his father to fuck him as hard and as often as he could

There was only one little problem.

The moment Barry got there he started trying to break Nick and Tex up. He didn’t care about the situation that had made them marry in the first place. Nick had what Barry wanted

Their father in his bed every night. 

“It’s a shame you have to spend your life in love with a straight man, Dad. You should have someone who loves you back like I do” He had said casting a contemptuous look at Nick 

“That’s hardly respectful Son” Tex had said mildly “And you have no idea what my relationship with Nick is like, I would not trade what we have built together for anything” 

“I do love Tex, he’s the core of my life. Just because I am sexually attracted to women does not mean I can’t chose to love a man. Your Dad is the best person I have ever met and I am so lucky to have him” Nick said trying to explain and not snap at his brother. He wanted a good relationship with him for Tex’s sake if nothing else 

“And all that money has nothing to do with it” Barry said. His words were coming rapidly and were full of resentment “You said yourself that’s why you had to marry him! You treat my dad like a whore!” 

Nick decided to tell Tex something he had been holding back because he didn’t want to make his husband insecure in their relationship 

“Us staying married doesn’t matter anymore when it comes to the money actually. The lawyer sent me a letter over a year ago. The Supreme Court ruled on a case that invalidated the marriage requirement in the will. I kept the payments broken up over the years but no matter if we are together or not we don’t have to worry about it  going to support those terrible causes and politicians” Nick told them both 

“So for the last year and for as long as you will have me, I am married to you and in your bed completely by my choice, because I never want to live my life without you” He said to Tex, rising from his chair, he went to sit on his husband’s lap and kissed him 

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Tex asked 

“Because, for me it didn’t change a damn thing about wanting to be with you and I didn’t want you to worry I would leave you. I plan to grow old with you Tex” Nick said kissing him again 

“Ha!” Barry said, sounding just a bit manic,  “That’s bullshit! He was afraid you would leave him Dad! And now you can! We can be together like we always should have been! I know you love fucking your own flesh and blood son as much as I love the cock that made me in my hole and I know you love me more!” 

Tex ignored him for a moment to let the love and joy he was feeling sink in. Nick was wholly with him because he chose to be! His straight Son chose him as his life partner out of nothing but love! It was more than Tex had ever dreamed he would have from Nick, who had probably been right not to tell him right away. He would have worried

Nick nuzzled his ear and whispered “I love you My Daddy and I always will” softly

Tex squeezed him “I will show you how much I love you tonight Son” he whispered back “Mow jump up and let me deal with this mess"

“Go easy on him. Don’t say anything that you can’t take back. I think there is more to this than we know” Nick said quietly then he hopped up

Tex was furious now though and Tex had a temper

“Barry, I raised you better than this and if I didn’t I know your mom did. You come into our home, disrespect my husband and our marriage? You think I am just going to dump him to be with you? I think you should leave now” Tex said in a menacing tone, his nostrils flaring and his eyes flashing with barely controlled rage

He took Barry’s arm and pulled him roughly up from his chair then guided him firmly to the elevator and rode down to see him off and make sure he left 

Nick waited, sinking back down into his chair. shaking his head sadly 

The elevator door opened and Tex shouted “Nick! come help me! He passed out!” 

Nick helped him get Barry to the guest bedroom and they laid him down, loosening his clothes to make him more comfortable. Nick picked up something that fell out of Barry’s pants pocket and put it on the nightstand 

Doctors Lars and Cole had moved into the building to be closer to their office so Nick gave them a call.

Soon the adorable, chubby  Dr. Cole was checking Barry out, He moved spryly for a man of his size. It was impossible not to love D/ Cole, His bubbly though slightly forgetful personality endeared him to everyone

Barry woke up when the cold stethoscope was pressed to his chest “Where am I?” he asked in a slightly confused voice 

“Just relax, I’m just making sure you are ok” Dr. Cole  told him “How long has it been since you got a good night’s sleep?” 

“About a week” Barry said “I haven't slept well since I got here to the city”

“Everything seems fine other than the fact you are exhausted. You are already in bed so get some rest. I will check you out again in the morning” Dr. Cole said but Barry was already asleep again 

As Dr. Cole picked up his bag off the nightstand he said “That’s a great picture of you Nick. You look so handsome in your cap and gown”  Tex saw him to the elevator and Nick picked up what he recognized as his high school graduation picture. 

On the back there was a note in his mother’s handwriting 

“Our Nicholas graduated top of his class! Thank you so much for giving him to us Tex” it read 

Nick remembered Tex mentioning a box of such photos was under his bed in his trailer and they had totally forgotten to go get them 

Barry woke up the next morning in a strange room. 

“Oh good! You are awake!” A bubbly voice said as a cute, chubby man came through the door

“I’m Dr. Cole, a friend of Tex and Nick’s. We met briefly last night!” he said as he opened the drapes, letting in the morning sunlight “How are you feeling?” he asked coming to the bed 

“Much better actually” Barry said vaguely remembering the man 

Dr. Cole did a quick examination and said “I think you will be fine! Just take it easy for a day or so and if you continue having trouble sleeping come see me. Tex and Nick have my office number!” then he swept out of the room and Barry could hear him talking quietly with Tex in the foyer 

After a couple minutes Nick came in with a breakfast tray and sat it on the bed then sat himself looking directly at him. Barry could see the picture that had been in his pocket sitting besides a plate of eggs and sausage on the tray 

“I think we need to talk, Little Brother” Nick said 

Barry sighed and nodded 

“I acted like a total ass yesterday. I found those pictures and the letters from your parents and got so jealous! You have everything I have wanted since I was 12 and first fell in love with Dad. You share that father/son incestuous bond I love with him and even actually married him! It was to much for me to take” Barry said still sounding resentful 

“I'm in love with Tex for the person he is and I will never give him up but I know I don’t have that chemical response love for him, or any man for that matter. It has not hurt our relationship one bit though. If anything it makes us stronger”  Nick said 

“It’s funny, you have not seen him for years, You don’t really know who he really is today so what it comes down to is that you love him but can’t really be in love with the person he is now. If we were one person we could love him the way he really deserves to be loved” Nick mused 

Barry was surprised to hear a straight man talk about emotions so openly and so accurately. He had some prejudices when it came to straight men, learned at his lesbian mother’s knee

“There is something else you should know Barry” Nick said looking him in the eyes “We may not have grown up together but you are my Little Brother and despite our rough start, I love you and would give anything to protect you and make you happy… well except Tex, you can’t have him. He’s mine” he finished 

“Maybe we can share him Big Brother?” Barry asked timidly realizing he loved Nick too in a brotherly sort of way 

“We can talk about it” Nick said dubious. With what Barry had said yesterday Nick was not sure he trusted him. Love and trust not always coming hand in hand 

Tex walked in to find his two sons hugging tentatively 

He was still angry at Barry for the things he had said the day before. Neither he nor Nick had deserved that. When you got right down to it he had called Tex a very high priced whore. He decided that a little atonement was in order but he doubted either boy would really dislike what he had in mind once they got used to it

Barry stood and went to hug his father but Tex stopped him 

“I’m not ready for that yet Barry. Nick is more forgiving than I am" he said putting a hand up

"You said some hurtful and untrue things yesterday/ Do you realize that Nick did everything he did to protect other people? The money you accused me of whoring myself out for would have gone to support right wing discrimination and bigoted, religious conservative politicians? He gave up a life with the gender he prefers to make a difference in people’s l1ves” He said, getting angrier as he went along 

“He could have been bitter or cold or just gone through the motions but instead he did his dead level best to make our marriage as good for me as possible. He found a way to bring love, fulfillment and happiness to out lives. He did things that were against his very nature to make sure that I was satisfied.” He went on letting his love and passion for his Son, his Nick flow in his words 

“You on the other hand have shown yourself to be a self centered little prick. So I kept that I had another son a secret? IT WAS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS” he finished in an angry roar 

Barry looked at him with  tears of shame in his eyes as well as a little fear of his father's wrath and Tex noticed that Nick came up behind him and held his little brother with an instinctive  protectiveness, wanting to shield him even when he was wrong. Nick ever ceased to amaze Tex with his compassion. 

“Tex, I can’t disagree with anything you said but Barry had no way of knowing a lot of that. All he could see was that the man he had been in love with since he was a boy had another son who had everything Barry had ever wanted. I don’t agree with his methods but I can understand the feelings. I don't know how I would act if I thought I was losing you” Nick said and shuddered at the thought 

Nick actually whole heartedly agreed with Tex and Tex’s anger. He was really just as mad himself,  but little brothers fucked up sometimes and it was a big brother’s job to get past it and forgive… Eventually

“Dad, I’m sorry about all of it. I’ll do anything to make it up to both of you” Barry said sounding scared and hurt

“You are going to have to convince Nick of that. I won’t touch you till he is convinced you mean our marriage no harm. I’m not so sure of that despite what you say now. You are going to become his Boy like he is mine. When he feels you are loyal to him he can bring you to me. Till then you are his or you can walk away and become just a normal son to me” Tex told Barry

“You will never be with me again if I walk away now?” Barry asked, clearly upset, like his world was ending 

“I have a man who puts me first and fulfills my wants and needs. I love you son and I love being with you but till Nick fully trusts you I won’t jeopardize what we have by being with you” Tex told him firmly 

He looked at Nick and said “I’ve spent the last four years training you. Let me see how well you have learned Son. Make me proud” 

“I will Daddy” Nick said 

“Let me set down some rules and see if you can live by them. The first one is that you do not have the right to tell me no when it comes to any purely sexual act or how, when, where or if we perform them. You are not to complain if you are getting too much or too little sex and you are not allowed to relieve yourself or hookup with any man for relief. No hookups at all, no one but me and you cum only when I say you can” Nick started

"You also do not have the right to “safer sex”. I will fuck you bare and cum inside of you any time I want, I will infect you with HIV. You have no choice in the matter if you stay” Nick said firmly. He actually wanted to incestuously fuck and breed and poz his brother but  he was doing this was mainly to make Tex proud

I will control how you dress when you are with me and you will do what I say like any kid brother should. I’m going to take care of you and protect you like a big brother should, even when you are being annoying or are wrong

“You will not use my name in private. I am always to be addressed as Big Brother and you will be Kiddo or Brat or Little Brother or some such,  to me depending on my mood I may use different terms in bed 

“I will introduce other kinks when and if I choose. You have been out in gay society for a decade and Tex fucked you for over a year so I assume you have at least some familiarity with kink.

You have 48 hours to prepare a list of hard limits, but as Tex told me in the beginning if everything is a hard limit I will know you are not trying. Chose carefully” Nick said and smiled at Tex who smiled back remembering how much Nick had been willing to try over the years 

“My trust level in you is not high, I think, for the time being, you will be moving here. This will be your room. You will not entre the master bedroom suite without permission though” he told his chagrin little brother who had opened his mouth to object several times and shut it just as quickly when Tex glared at him

“I think Nick is being more than fair here, considering that if I felt I needed you gone to keep him, I would cut you out of my life completely” Tex told his slightly rebellious looking son

Barry’s eyes widened then filled with tears “Dad, no” He said in shock

“Maybe now you understand how bad you fucked up yesterday. You are damn lucky Nick is a kinder, more compassionate person than I am” Then he thought about some of Nick’s favorite kinks and added “Well some of the time at least” 

“I wouldn’t ask you to do that unless he tries to break us up again” Nick said, giving Barry a hard look “Then all bets are off” 

Barry managed to look even more ashamed of himself 

“Go pack your things and get back here if you accept my terms. If you are not back by this afternoon then I will assume you are accepting that you will never have more than a normal father/son relationship with Tex again and we will try to be a family that way” Nick told him a little coldly 

A few seconds after they watched the elevator door close on Barry Nick asked “What do you think the chances are that he goes the normal son route?” 

Tex snorted “Less chance than a snowball has in the hottest part of hell” he said 

"Tex, I want to show him how special love like ours can be. I don't want to hurt him. I don't actually think I am capable of really hurting him. I already love him to much" Nick said

"what was the beginning of our relationship about?" Tex asked 

"Lots of sex and you teaching me to trust you" Nick said 

"Teach him to trust you and you will come to trust him, grasshopper" Tex said in a wise, grandfatherly voice 

Nick shot him an irritated glance the pulled him close for a kiss

Barry was back in about three hours 

Nick started the same place Tex had started with him, In the shower, washing his little brother from head to toe like the mas was a little kid, slapping away his hand when he tried to do things for himself. 

“This is to teach you both trust and dependence on me. Just because I control you now does not mean this is all constant, heavy BD/SM. Your role in this is Kid Brother and mine is to take care of you like a Big Brother should. I don’t expect or want unthinking obedience from you” Nick explained as he dried his angry looking brother off 

“We are going to grow up together” Nick said making air quotes when he said the words “grow up” 

“If you let me, I want to be your protective Big Brother, your Hero who always defends you and makes sure you are safe. And who fucks the hell out of you like you are a  boy slut just made to take Big Brother’s cock. That’s how I want to love you. Understand that besides Tex you are the only other man in the world I want to have sex with. I guess I got the incest gene from our Dad” he said looking Barry in the eyes

Then he kissed his little brother for the first time, forcing his tongue in as they shared a long, hot, passionate make out session standing naked in the bathroom. Nick had never kissed any man but Tex before and Barry knew it

Nick’s explanation moved him and he found himself wishing they had grown up together because he could tell Nick would have been a Big Brother just like he described, except for the sex part since Nick was straight… well maybe not with Tex as their Dad.

He remembered something Tex had said about how Nick acted early in their relationship and decided to try something 

“Thank you for getting me all nice and squeaky clean, Big Brother!  I’m glad you are going to be giving me my baths from now on! I have never seen you naked before though. Will my thingy be as big as yours when I get older?” he said trying to sound like an adoring Little Brother 

In actuality Barry’s cock soft was almost as big as Nick’s seven inches hard but this was a role play and Barry loved a good, kinky role play 

Nick smiled at him and said “I think yours may get even bigger than mine. Do you want me to show you some things that will make my cock, that’s what it’s called, not thingy, feel really good? It’s something special brothers can share” 

“I’d do anything for you Big Brother!” Barry said in full “hero worship” mode 

Nick took his hand and pulled him to the bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed and spreading his knees apart 

“Get on your knees and give it a kiss. It has a special gift for you if you treat it right”  Nick said huskily as his cock rose all on it’s own  

Barry sank down and kissed the head of his brother’s cock then his instincts took over and he wrapped his tongue around it as Nick put his head back and moaned 

“You are the best Little Bro in the world, put it in your mouth and suck” Nick said “Show your Big Brother how much you love him” 

Barry may not have been as good a cock sucker as Tex was but he knew what he was doing as he easily took Nick’s entire length into his mouth and throat. He sealed his full, beautiful lips around the base and sucked hard as he pulled up as he played with his brother’s balls/ He kept Nick on the edge for nearly half an hour until Nick pulled him off and roughly pushed him face down on the bed 

“It’s time to show my Little Brother what Dad made him for” Nick growled in a low, aggressive voice “He made you to be your Big Brother’s slut and cum dump” 

He crawled on top of his Neg little brother and forced his legs apart with his knees then found that hole with the head of his cock and plunged in balls deep

“Owww Big Brother! That hurts!” Barry cried but the way he was grinding his ass back for more told a different story 

“It always hurts the first time Little Bro, bit trust me, you will learn to love it as much as I love fucking you. This is the only way to get that toxic gift I promised you”  Then he began fucking that soon to be infected ass hard, using different  angles to abrade the inner lining of that silky hole and get it ready for his viral invaders 

“Oh! I want your gift!” Barry said in exaggeratedly innocent tones “You are going to put it in my butt Big Brother?” 

“Yesss, I’m going to fill that cute boy butt with my toxic virus! I’m goin to get my Little Brother pregnant with my HIV baby! You want to be knocked up by me Little Bro?” he asked as sweat dripped from his chest onto Barry’s back 

“I want my Big Brother’s baby in me! Get me pregnant! I’d do anything for you! You are my hero!" Barry said reaching under to stroke his own rock hard cock 

That sent Nick into one of the best orgasms of his life as his balls pimped wad after wad of toxic, HIV field cum into his neg little brother’s ass. He hoped their viral baby took hold with this first, special expression of brotherly love 

Barry felt his Big Brother’s cock spewing the load that would change his life forever and shot off into his cupped hand then brought it to his lips and licked his fingers. Nick rolled him over and they kissed, sharing the load as their hearts slowed down from the exertion 

“You did great, Little Bro, I’m proud of you” Nick said. “I will never forget our first time together"

“I won’t either. You are the best Brother in the world” Barry said and meant it 

Nick held his him till he fell asleep then slipped out of the bed, tucked the covers around his innocently sleeping little brother and quietly padded to the master bedroom and his waiting father/husband 

Tex sat with a laptop. He had watched the entire thing on the security camera feed. Nick decided ti retrieve the footage and edit it into a video the next day

Tex stood, took his hand and led his sweaty Son to the bathroom, washing him like he had washed Barry but more slowly with much more kissing 

Unable to wait, Tex turned Nick to face the wall and pushed his 11 inch cock into his Son’s waiting hole. Nick turned his head and they kissed over  his shoulder as Tex pounded him hard against the shower wall 

Nick shot his 2nd load of the night on that wall as his father filled his ass with his incestuous poz cum ‘

“You did good work tonight Son” Tex said later that night in bed “I’m so proud of you” 

“Thank you Daddy” Nick said as he snuggled into Tex’s chest and fell fast asleep 

********************************************************************************************************

I just adore brotherly love, don’t you?

Let me know! 

Scanbu

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

Hot stuff as usual. I was wondering where you were going with Barry

I have more plans for Barry coming up 

• Like 1

Barry stepped off the elevator and called out “Lucy, I’m home!” 

“Haha” came Nick’s voice from the living room “Get in here and show your Big Brother some love” 

Batty skipped in like a little kid and plopped into Nick’s lap kissing him then snuggled into his chest 

“Did ya miss me Big Bro?: he asked 

“We both missed you Son” His dad said as he walked in from the pool. Tex was wearing one of his thong bathing suits that barely hid his massive cock, which swung from side to side as he walked 

“Dad!” Barry bounded up threw himself into his father’s arms for a kiss 

“Welcome back Son” Tex said cupping his ass in his two large hands and returning the kiss 

It had been a year since the day Barry had made such an ass of himself out of his jealousy for his brother and how life had changed in that year 

The drug Pameceamp;, with its anti-aging properties, had hit the market. Both he and Nick had reverted  their visible age just a bit and they looked somewhere between 25 and 30 now

Tex, who had been in his late 50s had taken off about 15  years and barely changed at all. His face was now totally unlined and he stood a little straighter. Any hint of gray was gone from his hair but other than that he looked the same. He had never really shown his true age and had reverted mainly for health reasons and to increase his sexual stamina. He coul;d wear both his sons out and still want more now 

It had taken three months to completely earn Nick’s trust. Those three months had actually been a lot of fun though.

Barry was am award winning costume designer and he made outfits for himself and Nick that were adorable. They had hired a professional photographer and now had an album full of the two of them, dressed as boys, doing boyhood things, fishing in coveralls, checkered shirts and straw hats, playing catch with a football in 1050s style football uniforms, complete with the old style helmets, eating hotdogs at the baseball park in vintage looking jerseys  and ball caps

Each set of pictures started dressed looking innocent, the next would show Nick pressing Barry’s hand to the bulge in his pants then them making out, Nick pulling his little brother’s pants down and finally fucking his bent over little brother, They had done the project in secret and given Tex the album on his birthday. Their dad had loved it 

When Barry had time they were going to do some “Dad fucks his sons” photos. Barry was already working on the costumes 

He had had time to work with Nick because his delayed project got completely canceled. For a while he thought he would have to move back to Broadway and take a job he didn’t really want 

“A boy’s got to eat” He told his brother and his dad “Even award winning costume designers don’t make any money when they aren’t working. I don’t want to take this job but I may have to. I don’t like the producer. He second guesses everything I do” 

The next day he got an alert from his bank and checked his balance, the day before he had had about $15,000 today the balance read #15,000,000 

“Ummm can one of you two explain why there is 15 million dollars in my bank account?” he asked his brother and his dad who had both been acting odd and had exaggerated looks of innocence on there faces 

“Your fairy godmother died and left you a fortune?” Nick asked then both he and his dad cracked up 

“The money I have gotten came from your grandfather” Tex told him “It’s only right I pass some down to his grandkids, I did the same for Carry. Don't worry, all tptal both gifts were less than 10% pf my current bank balance. I didn’t bankrupt myself. Oh you have an appointment next week with a tax professional about how much you need to put aside for Uncle Sam” 

“I wish I could have met Grad dad” Barry said 

“No you don’t” Nick and Tex said in stereo 

“Remember what Tex and I had to get married?” Nick asked “The man was an evil, butter old bastard"

“Yeah, you are probably right” Barry said thinking about it 

Soon after that Nick declared that he was completely forgiven and that night his father and Nick had fucked him a total of 5 times. The next night he became the 2nd man in the world to fuck his brother and maybe the fourth or fifth to fuck his dad

After that he and Nick flip fucked fairly often but Tex almost never bottomed 

There was something special about sliding his cock into his straight big brother. Nick got off on the incest, not being with another man so he and Dad were the only men he let fuck him 

“Yeah my Big Bro loves his brother’s cock deep in him. You wants that family breeding, don’t you? You want me to squirt you full of your nephews and nieces. I wish I could put my baby in you"  Barry had growled in his brother’s ear and Nick had cum so hard his ass spasmed around Barry’s cock, making him breed that straight hole 

two months later Nick got a delivery and modeled some very sexy clothes for Dad and him. 

“Where did you get those? They are very well made”  Barry said examining the clothes closely 

“From Dad’s favorite clothing store, Daddy’s Boy Limited., he has a shop down in the gay district, We can take you there if you want” Nick said 

“I’d love to go" Barry said. Shopping was his second favorite activity after sex 

“I’m going to bring that album you two made me, the owner, wade will love it” Tex said 

When they got to the store Barry was extravagant with his praise of the shops wares “These are so well made! They will last for years and they look great!” 

The owner, Wade, who looked maybe 10 years younger than when Nick had first met him, about 50ish, was still firmly muscular with silver hair and fur, smiled and said “Thank you” 

Then he seemed to look at Barry closer and blushed, which on a man his age and size was absolutely adorable. A look of absolute hero worship came into Wade’s eyes and he said “That’s high praise from someone like you Mr. Billings”  

“How did you know my last name?” Barry asked 

“Are you kidding? I love your work! You were robbed when you didn’t get that first Tommy award and so deserved the one you did win!” Wade said enthusiastically “And don’t get me started about the outfit that got you that Emily award!” 

Nick hid a smile. This hugely muscled silver Daddy sounded like a teenage girl who had just met her favorite boy band member 

“That’s the first time a fan of my work has ever recognized me” Barry said blushing himself “I am so flattered”  

The two gazed at each other and both Nick and Tex got one of those flashes of insight that hit them from time to time.. This one made them both happy and a little sad 

Wade and Barry were meant to be together. They may not know it yet but it was going to happen. Nick and his dad had talked about a three way marriage with Barry but they would never stand in the way of him finding a true love of his own

Gabriel and Ezekiel  watched from behind their two  agent’s eyes as they often did 

This was an important change and would lead to greater happiness and fulfillment for all involved 

Wade and Barry had things to do together and while the effects would not be earthshaking, the example they would set would be the difference between many young LGBTQ people choosing life over death

“I design all the clothes in the shop and I’m a costume design junkie” Wade said “I’m not in your league though. I’m better at quality and production than I am design” 

“I love your designs! They are perfect fir what you design them for” Barry said back 

“Wade, take a look at these, Barry designed them for he and his brother” Tex said. He knew Wade would take “brother: to mean two subs who served the same Daddy so, because he had known Wade for years and trusted him he added “Nick and Barry are both my biological sons”

“And you are married to Nick?” Wade asked wide eyed 

Nick nodded proudly “He’s the center of my life. I could not have a better husband” 

Normally Nick would freak to hear their secret blurted out so openly but he knew exactly what Tex was doing and why 

“Fuck, that’s so hot” Wade said 

“Barry is single though” Nick said offhandedly

Both Barry and Wade missed the significance if that statement for the moment 

Nick and Tex were not so subtly letting the gorgeous silver Daddy know he would not be poaching if he approached Barry 

Wade went through the album and his eyes widened “These are incredible! You look like men but the clothes convey the suggestion of youth so well! This is, bar none, the best Boy Kink wear I have ever seen!” 

“I would buy those for my sons if I saw them in a shop for sure” Tex said 

“They would sell like hotcakes” Wade agreed 

Nick had an idea, one that he knew was the right way to go as soon as it popped into his head

“Barry, you are between projects and you have enough money to live off for a while. Maybe you and Wade could work together on a new DBL line of kink wear” 

“Could you make something like these in great enough numbers?” Barry asked 

Wade nodded “I work with a manufacturer who hires seamstresses and tailors around the country who work from home, It’s a subsidiary of Ze-Corp” 

“We know the owners of Ze-Corp very well. They live so close they rate our sexual encounters if we forget to close the drapes” Nick said, remembering Tommy and Red standing at their window,  holding up score cards when Tex and he first made love. He and Tex were exhibitionist so they forgot the drapes fairly often 

Tommy, Red and Zeke own Ze-Cprp?” Barry asked impressed. He had met the neighbors several times and always got perfect 10s from Red and Tommy for hs sexual performances 

“100% of it between the three of them” Tex nodded 

“I have an offer from Ze-corp to buy 49% of DBL and take it national” Wade said “Zeke loves Tommy and Red in my clothes”

“I think I will talk to Zeke, I’d like to invest in DBL as well” Nick said “We have done a few joint ventures that worked out well” 

“Your name and reputation would help tremendously” Wade said 

“Kink wear designed by Emily and Tommy award winner Barry Billings”  he said holding his arms wide 

“What other kink designer can say something like that?” the silver Daddy finished 

They did talk to Zeke and what was worked out was Nick and Ze-Corp each had 24.5% equity, Wade and Barry each had 25.5% 

“We can give them our equity as a wedding present” Nick told Tex with a smile 

Wade had asked Barry out before they left the shop that day

Barry was nervous, hehe had been dating Wade for six months and there was something he had to tell the man, If it went well he fully intended to ask the man to marry him on the spot. 

He had never met anyone he got along better with than Wade, when they worked together it was like they had one mind, instantly understanding each other, most of the times they didn’t even have to finish a sentence before the other understood 

The date went well but Barry could not make himself bring up the subject on his mind. This could end everything. 

Wade had tried to bring something up several times too but stopped looking worried 

“Lets go back to my  place. I have something I want to show you” Wade finally said “Showing you may be easier than telling you” 

Barry sat in a chair just outside the door to Wade’s bedroom. It was a small two vedroom condo  and the master bedroom was directly off the living room. Wade said he needed to change clothes to show him what he wanted to 

Barry decided maybe he could tell Barry if he was not looking at him “Wade, there is something I have to tell you…” he said then faltered again 

“What? That you are HIV positive and if I am with you I will end up that way too?” Wade asked from the bedroom with a smile in his voice 

“How did you…” Barry started 

“I was there the night Zeke pozzed your Dad. It was a memorable event since no one had ever seen Tex bottom before. It was a hot scene to watch. I know Tex never plays safe and I know he fucks you. It’s not hard to figure out. I’m fine with it. I even want it if it comes from you”  Wade said

“Ok, I’m ready, close your eyes” Wade said and he sounded really nervous  

“They’re closed” Batty said 

He heard Wade move to just in front of him 

“Ok. open them” Wade said 

Barry opened them and his jaw dropped 

“You… look… absolutely… fucking… ADORABLE wade, and so fucking sexy! Barry said 

Wade was dressed in an exact copy of his little brother fishing outfit, perfectly fitted to his hairy muscular body 

“Barry, not all sons have to be younger than their Daddy and I want you to be my Daddy so fucking bad” Wade said with his heart in his eyes 

You would not think so to look at the two of them but Barry was the dominant personality in their relationship. Wade was expressing a wide submissive streak that turned Barry on like crazy. This gorgeous, muscular, fur covered silver Daddy wanted to be his submissive! His Son! And far from wanting Barry to stop having sex with his father and brother, Wade wanted to be tied up and made to watch!

“Have you been a good boy today Son?” Barry asked and he saw the front of Wade’s coveralls tent out in a hefty bulge 

“Yes Daddy! I have been really really good!” He said back excitedly 

Barry groped his own growing bulge and said “Good boy! Why donlt you bend over this chair and let Daddy reward you with his gift” 

“You have a gift for me?  Oh wow! What is it Daddy” the silver furred boy asked 

“I;m going to fuck your littl eboy ass and infect you with HIV Son, isn’t that a great gift?: came the reply 

“Ooooo Yes! I want Daddy’s gift so bad!!” Wade said and as Barry stood he bent over the chaor putting his hands on the arms and flexing his huge muscles 

Barry dropped his pants and stepped out of them then pulled off his shirt 

He undid the four buttons that held up the flap on Wade’s coveralls, two in front and two in back, and removed it to expose the most gorgeous ass he had ever seen 

It was round and firm, covered with silver hair that darkened as it ran down into his crack.

His cock and balls were plump and hung down heavily a P.A. was visible through the slit in his foreskin which covered the entire head even ib this aroused state, Those may have been the biggest balls Barry had ever seen and he had seen some huge ones 

“Oh Son! Daddy loves your beautiful ass so much! I have to poz you! I have to put my viral babies in your blood!” Barry groaned, his cock rock hard and dripping toxic pre 

“Do it Daddy! Breed your Son! I want Daddy’s babies in me!” Wade moaned 

Barry probed and found the hole that eagerly awaited him, he slid 11 inches of cock up that muscled ass in one long slow thrust as his Son panted and begged for more 

Barry grabbed those firm, trim hips and began to pound sliding in and out with a deliberate, grinding pace as Wade moaned “I love my Daddy! I love him so much! I want Daddy’s gift! I want to be pregnant with Daddy’s toxic baby!”

“Fuck Son! I love you too! I need you in my life so fucking much! I’m going to poz you now! You want my viral baby and I’m going to give it to you! Right now!” and Barry’s balls pumped his toxic cum deep into that silver furred neg ass 

They both heard the door unlock and start to open but they couldn’t stop 

The feeling of Daddy shooting toxic cum full of viral blood invaders sent Wade over the edge and as the door swung open he spewed cum all over the chair below him 

They both heard a voice say “Oh gees Dad I go away for six months and you turn into a slut on me!”  

Barry looked and saw a version of Wade who looked his own age standing there with an enormous bulge in his jeans 

He and the man locked eyes and something seemed to pass between them, Barry felt his cock start to get hard again seconds after he had cum 

With a smile Barry stepped back, gestured to Wade’s exposed ass and the man close the door and walked forward unzipping his pants 

“Alan no! You cant!” Wade said and started to stand 

“Freeze right where you are Son! Daddy did not tell you that you could stand up!” Barry barked 

Wade froze  “But Daddy, he’s my Son… we can’t fuck,,, it’s so wrong” Wade said sounding troubled 

“Ny dad and my brother fuck me all the time, I’m the wrong one to try that line on Son” Bayyu said gently “I want to watch you son fuck you. if you love Daddy you will let him”  Then he thought o something 

“I’m poz and toxic and I just came in his ass, I figured you shold know before you rammed in raw” Barry said 

Alan shrugged “It’s treatable now, I get the feeling we will be seeing each other a lot and I’m very versatile so why don’t you poz me while I finally get to breed my Dad like I have wanted to do since I was about 13 it will probably happen soon anyway” 

“How can I refuse an offer like that?” Barry said rubbing his toxic cock lewdly 

The cock Alan pulled out as he stepped behind his dad, was a thick 9 inches long 

“Alam,,,” Wade said in a doubtful voice 

“Shut up Bitch! You heard your Daddy! Take your son’s cock!” He said putting it to his father’s dripping hole and shoving in 

Barry pulled down Alan’s pants further and the darkly furred man stepped out of them 

Next went his shirt and Barry was thrilled to see very large, pierced nipples pushing out of the dark chest fur They were over half an inch across and stuck out almost an inch 

“Someone like to pump their nipples” Barry though and decided he would do the same to Wade, it looked so hot on his Son 

Barry took position behind Alan and pushed into his hole slowly. The darker bear grunted and waited for Barry to get all the way in before he started sliding in and out of his father’s ass 

Timing his strokes to meet Alans pulling out of his Dad Barry began to fuck his 2md neg ass in less than half an hour 

He reached around and found Alans huge nipples and twisted making the man moan and hiss “Thank you Sir!” he picked up the pace fucking his father and fucking himself in Barry’s toxic 11 incher 

Instinct made Barry say “Call me Master. I just claimed your father as my Son and now I’m claiming his son as my slave” Daddy Tex had trained both his sons well

“Fuuuk, Yes Master! Claim me and poz my ass!”  Alan said 

Alan was a little vulnerable right now. His unexpected appearance  tonight was because he had left his Master the day before. The man didn’t respect limits and had pushed to far once to often

He knew his Dad always had room for him so he had come home, 

The man fucking him must be the Barry Dad was so in love with. He had mentioned him several times when they had talked on the phone. 

Alan had never accepted a new Master so quickly but he knew from what his Dad had told him that Barry could be trusted and that he would not say such a thing without being serious. Besides this felt right  and he owed the man for finally letting him get his cock into his dad who had been putting him off since he was 18 

Alan moaned as his new Master pinched hid nipples just right, just the perfect amount of pressure and twist he wasn’t going to last long like this 

“You ready for my poz seed boy?” Master asked and his dad groaned and started stroking himself 

“Yes Master! Please! Poz your new slave!!” Alan groaned, Then he felt that huge cock pulsing deadly virus into his willing neg hole. His eyes rolled bacl in his head as everything overwhelmed him and hic cock bred his own father for the first time 

Wade shuddered at that point and shot his 2nd load onto that poor innocent chair. Getting the white stains out would be a bitch but he didn’t care. He may just leave it like it was as a reminder of today 

All three stood there panting and catching their breath 

Barry smiled down at the mess they had made. there was one thing more he had to do 

He found the little box in his pants pocket and took Wade’s hand pulling him to the center of the room 

Naked, sweaty and still dribbling cum from his half hard cock he knelt on one knee still holding that hand and looked up into the Wade's face. opening the little box and exposing the rings 

“I love you so much Wade, you are more than I ever dreamed I would find in a man. I need you  in my lif and my bed forever. Will you marry me?” 

Wade’s eyes teared up and he was so emotional all he could do was nod and say “yes… yes” 

“I’m glad I got to see that. What a great story it will make for the grandkids!” Alan said as Barry slipped the ring onto Wade’s finger and handed Wade a matching one to put on his 

Alan came over and hugged them warmly and the said “I’ll be in my room Dad” and he went to grab the duffle he had dropped inside the door and went into the smaller bedroom 

Barry called Nick to let him know he would not be home that night then he and Wade went into the bedroom and made out gently till they fell asleep in each other’s arms 

The next morning he headed home to share the news 

Barry stepped off the elevator and called out “Lucy, I’m home!” 

“Haha” came Nick’s voice from the living room “Get in here and show your Big Brother some love” 

Batty skipped in like a little kid and plopped into Nick’s lap kissing him then snuggled into his chest 

“Did ya miss me Big Bro?: he asked 

“We both missed you Son” His dad said as he walked in from the pool. Tex was wearing one of his thing bathing suits that barely hid his massive cock, which swung from side to side as he walked 

“Dad!” Barry bounded up threw himself into his father’s arms for a kiss 

“Welcome back Son” Tex said cupping his ass in his two large hands and returning the kiss 

“So did you pop the question?: Nick asked from behind him 

“Yes! And he said YES!!!!!” 

They shared a family hug and kiss, Barry didn’t see the tinge of sadness in their eyes. They were happy for him but they didn’t want to lose him 

“You won’t believe everything else that happened though! Let me tell you!” Barry went on excitedly 

By the time he finished with his story Nick and Tex were not sad anymore. They just saw a ton of fun on the horizon 

The next day Nick got a phone call. He had not seen the name that came up on his phone in almost two decades. "I guess I'm not the only one who has kept their numbers and is compulsive about keeping all my contacts for that long 

“Norma, is that you?” he answered 

“Last time I checked it was”  came the reply 

Norma had been his high school sweetheart They had been lovers for a short time then suddenly her dad had packed them up and moved across the country 

“How have you been?”  Nick asked. He had an idea because he heard the unmistakable sounds of a hospital in the background  

“Not so good Nick, to be honest I don’t have much time left, Days if I am lucky. This cancer is very aggressive. Listen there is something I have to tell you. Dad passed a couple years ago so there is no one else now. Nick, I was pregnant when Dad moved us, That’ why he moved us” 

Are you saying I have a child, Norma?”  He asked shaking a little 

“No I’m saying you have twins, two boys, just a few months shy of 18 now bur still just kids. You are listed as their father on their birth certificate and my will leaves you custody. Please take care of my boys Nick, they are your boys too. Dad would never let me tell you and I guess that became a habi. All I can do is say I’m sorry” 

“That’s not important now Norma, where are you?” 

Two hours later Nick and Tex were on the Ze-Corp corporate jet. Zeke had lent it to then without question 

He got to see Norma before the end and he let her know he forgave her 

Standing out in the hall with Tex he cried into his chest. Norma had been special to him

“Babe, I think you should turn around” Tex said his voice a little shaky 

As he turned he saw two young men and there was no doubt who they were 

His mother’s eyes stared out of younger versions of Barry’s face 

“So, you are our dad” One of them said 

Nick didn't know what to do or say. He spread his arms slightly and said “Boys… I” 

Suddenly they were both hugging him and crying like the broken hearted kids they were 

Nick stroked their hair which was the same color and texture his mom’s had been and said “I don’t know you two, but I love you and I will always take care of you, always protect you. No matter what” 

Tes watched his son hold and comfort his grandsons and knew he felt the exact same way towards these two strangers who had just burst into their lives 

****************************************************************************************************

Next Chapter: Double Trouble At A Wedding 

Let me know what you think 

Scanbu

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

what an awesome twist with Barry and now 2 more hunks set to join the family

Yup, double trouble on the horizon

• Like 2

On 6/5/2024 at 10:27 AM, PozBearWI said:

Rivals Dynasty and Dallas.  This one could be called "dyNASTY".  🙂

I wonder if I can work in a cat fight between two women in an art studio... probably not a good idea

1 hour ago, Scanbu said:

I wonder if I can work in a cat fight between two women in an art studio... probably not a good idea

OY!!!!  Maybe done in shorthand one line story "It's been done"  

@Scanbu none of us really need to direct you.  You've plenty of authoring moxxie going on.  However you take your stories, I'll read them and enjoy them.  

• Like 1

After a couple weeks most of the details had been handled. Norma had made all the arrangements in advance and an urn containing her remains was respectfully packed to be taken home by the boys 

His sons were named Charles and Dallas but preferred to go by Chip and Dale and yes they knew both the chipmunk and erotic dancer implications ro those names though both had been far before their time 

Nick had initially apologized to them for not being there before this point 

“What do you have to apologize for? You had no idea we existed and I don’t think it took you even half a day to get to us once you did find out” Dale said

“If anything, we should apologize. We knew about you and even had your phone number from Mom’s phone number but we never reached out to you. Grandpa would have freaked out” Chip followed up 

“You did what you had to do. Lets just be happy we have each other now” Nick said and they dropped the subject

As for their home and where it was going to be. That very first night as they all dealt with the shock and grief of Norma’s passing, the boys had asked to spend the night anywhere but in the place they grew up, Nick had taken a large hotel suite and there was more than one bedroom so that was no problem 

If Dale’s hair had not been long while Chip had a shorter, well styled hair, Nick would never have been able to tell them apart at first but over time he would learn their personalities were very different 

Chip was intelligent but he tended to be very intense and serious, He wanted to get things done with no fuss or muss. He came to remind Nick of Zeke

Dale was just as intelligent but had an easy going, somewhat forgetful personality what was so like Dr. Cole, it made Nick smile sometimes. Dale never forgot the important things but the little things sometimes slipped his mind 

That first night the boys had chosen to sleep in the same room though they could have had their own bedroom as the suite had three 

As they got to know the boys Nick and Tex found out why they didn’t want to go to the house they had been raised in beyond packing up a few personal things and their clothes 

Norma’s Dad had been a religious fanatic and displayed the casual cruelty so many people like that inflicted on anyone who did not live up to their standards. At the age of six he had made the boys start sleeping in different rooms just for the sadistic pleasure of separating them. He didn't like the way the boys always ended up in one bed and had called them “little perverts” as long as they cold remember 

He had bought a new, bigger house just to have the room to get them apart and even locked f them in to prevent them from sneaking in with each other. Good thing there was never a fire 

He didn’t lock their windows however and the back porch provided an east walkway. They never got caught once

Nick didn’t get the sense the boys were doing anything more than sleeping together all that time. They were by no means innocent but their wisecracks and jokes had an innocent quality to them. Nick and Tex could tell the boys knew about sex but had never actually done it

Her dad had their mom totally cowed so she let him treat them however he wanted. After his death and some intensive counseling she started to grow more confident, The boys suspected from stray comments she made that they her dad had been the pervert living in the house but she never confirmed it and they respected her decision 

Then the cancer hit and in six months she was gone 

The boys wanted everything in the house to be auctioned off and the house to be sold so Nick hired a company to do just that, The auction house had appraisers go through the house and when they were though he asked for the high end value of the house's contents then paid four times that amount, had it all packed up and delivered to a storage facility just outside the city he and Tex lived in, 

The packers were paid extra to separate out pictures, scrap books and anything else that looked personal. Those were packed in two boxes and shipped to the apartment where Nick quietly put them in the back of his closet. He hadn’t told the boys about any of this but their memories and mementos would be there if they ever decided they wanted them. He would tell them that in a year or so 

The top floor of the apartment Nick shared with Tex was actually two master suites separated by the foyer which was two stories tall and they were connected by a walkway at the top of the stairs.  Barry technically lived in the larger of the two guest rooms on the first floor but spent most nights with Tex and Nick 

As they were wrapping things up with the sale of he house and the boys finished their last three weeks of high school Nick made some calls. The second master suite was repainted and refurbished, he let the boys pick the colors and furniture style and was pleased that they seemed to have good taste 

Nick and Tex attended the boy’s graduation and were proud to see that Chip and Dale had tied for first in their class. As a graduation present they gave each boy a $20,000 gift card to spend on clothes and whatever else they needed once they got “home” as the boys were already calling the apartment though they had never seen it. They wanted to see an apartment that was nearly twice as big as the house they grew up in and had a pool to boot 

Barry was waiting for them when the elevator doors opened “Welcome home” He said with a big smile

The boys both froze when they got a look at him 

“Ummm Dad? Why do we look exactly like Tex’s son?

Tex had mentioned that his son, Barry lived with them a few times 

Barry was just as wide eyed “Yeah it is kind of obvious Big Brother” he said and the secret was out 

Nick sighed “Lets go sur in the living room and I will tell you a story” he said 

“Is this a happily ever after story?” Dale asked 

Nick looked at his father and said “So far it has been” 

Nick told them everything from beginning to end and just hoped they could understand 

“So, you are telling us that Tex is our step dad AND our Grandfather? That Barry is our Uncle and he has sex with you and Tex? That you are all HIV positive? That despite being father and son, that you two are LEGALLY married?” Chip asked incredulously 

“It took some doing but yes, we are legally married and yes I have sex with my father and brother and yes we are all poz” Nick said 

Chip and Dale looked at each other and Nick saw something pass between them. Something that looked an awful lot like hope

Dale grinned wickedly then and turned to Tex “Can we call you Grampy?” he asked sounding far more innocent than his face showed 

“Only if you want to be taken over my knee and spanked. Tex will do” Tex growled and everyone laughed 

Two weeks later the boys turned 18 and things relaxed in the house, Nick, Tex and Barry were still more careful to close doors and drapes but at least being seen wouldn’t be a crime now 

Things started to happen around the house. 

One afternoon Tex called “Anyone else want tea” from the kitchen as they all sat in the  living room 

They all heard a loud POOF and Tex walked in, wide eyed, holding the tea canister and covered in flour 

The twins cracked up and soon Nick and Barry had to join them though they tried to hold it in 

Tex just glowered at his giggling grandsons 

Chip and Dale cheerfully went into the kitchen to clean up the mess and made everyone tea, which was now in the flour canister 

Nick found that every pen at his desk now had either purple or pink ink in it and got a poof of glitter when he opened up the side drawer to get a new one 

The twins never would say how they got the bullfrog that scared the hell out of Barry by croaking loudly from the toilet while he brushed his teeth

They finally called a family wide truce after the boys came home one afternoon to find their room had been redone in a “Barbie” motif complete with throw rugs, curtains and bed linens

“If these jokes stop I won’t have the painters come in and make your room look like the inside of a pepto bottle” Nick said pleasantly from the door as the two gaped 

“You know we hate Barbie and do you know bad our hair would clash with pink walls?” Dale asked 

“That was a consideration when we decided in your room’s new theme” Tex said from behind Nick 

“Ginger on pink is really unattractive” Barry agreed from the hall 

“Change it back! We will stop!” Chip said and from then on there was peace in the house 

Barry’s wedding was fast approaching, there was less than a month to go,

The twins had met Wade and his son Alan and again had no problem accepting the somewhat unusual relationship between the three. The boys were especially fond of Wade who they always treated with respect and called “Gramps” much to the silver Daddy’s delight 

They were all sitting in the living room talking about the upcoming wedding and honeymoon when they heard the sound of a helicopter approaching. Zeke sometimes flew in from the estate and landed his copter on the building next door so they didn’t think much of it till it got much closer than it normally did 

The plants by the pool started thrashing and a strong wind came in the doors. A rope ladder dropped from the sky and a very muscular woman in a black suit and sunglasses climbed down it, a black duffle dropping behind her 

Everyone but Tex and Barry freaked out, Tex just rolled his eyes 

The woman stood framed in the door as the ladder disappeared and the helicopter flew off 

“Really Carry?” Barry said “You really pulled a stunt like that after telling me you couldn’t get time off to attend my wedding?” Then he jumped up and hugged the woman tightly 

“Hello Dad” she said to Tex, then laughed “Barry don’t crack my ribs!” 

Tex went and hugged her too “It’s so good to see you Carry! It’s been so long!” he said. Tex obviously adored his daughter 

Nick approached a bit shyly “Hello Carry I’m…” was as far as he got before the woman grabbed him and hugged him tight 

“You are the big brother I never met who makes my Dad so happy, it’s nice to finally meet you Nick” she said with a huge smile 

There were higs for Wade nd Akan too

“Carry these are my sons, Chip and Dale” Nick said indicating the twins who stood nearby 

Carry looked at the boys with compassion  “Do you mind if I hug you boys?” She asked and they shook their heads 

The hug she gave them was very maternal and the boys seemed to pick up on that, relaxing into the hug. They would share a very special relationship with their Aunt Carry for the rest of their lives. She wasn’t mom but she mothers them from that moment on and that was something they needed to heal 

“How long can you stay?” Nick asked herm really wanting to get to know his sister and hoped this would not be a short visit 

“Indefinitely” She sad “I quit the service when they would not give me the time off for the wedding. Besides, I have been worrying about the fact that you guys have zero security here for years. I am going to organize full time security around this building. You and Dad are very well off and people try to take advantage of things like that sometimes” 

Nock blinked and though he had never thought about it before, he had to agree with her. What would he do if someone threatened Tex or one of his sons?

Rather than protesting he just said “how much of a budget will you need?” 

She told him and it was less than he expected “You got it and if you need more just ask. I will introduce you to Theo, he secures the building next door for out friends, maybe you two can coordinate” he said 

“Way ahead of you there, Theo is a legend and I will be working through the company he works for. I actually know his boss Sal and I will be learning all I can from both of them” she said and it was all settled 

Carry moved into the 2nd guest room at first but after Barry’s wedding she moved down to the old hookup apartment Nick and Tex never used anymore 

The security she organized was almost invisible and almost never intruded in their lives 

Nick came to deeply love his sister over time  and she was just as fond of him

The boys decided to attend a nearby college that was just a short drive or a long walk away but a month before classes started they came to Nick with a request 

“Dad” Chip said “We want to go to Costa Del Stonewall and get married” He took Dale’s hand in his “We have been in love since I can remember but Grandpa practically beat into us that sex was only for married people and it’s hard to get past that. It’s how we were raised"

“When you said you were legally married to Tex we finally saw a way we can be together but we didn’t want to steal Uncle Barry’s thunder so we waited till after his wedding” Dale said 

“Sons, if that will make you happy then of course I will take you! I’m so happy for you two!” Nick said 

It took about a week to arrange and everyone went, Zeke, Tommy and Red flew them all down on the Ze-Corp Jet, They had never heard of the place and it’s laws so they took the opportunity to finally, legally bring Red into their marriage.

Charles and Dallas were married at sunset, standing on the beach with their entire family in attendance. They had slept together almost every night of their lives but never been in bed naked together before. They had always given each other privacy to take care of their own needs so they had never even seen each other naked before. The temptation would have been too much 

That night they kissed and Dale’s hands were actually shaking as he pulled his twin’s shirt over his head ad then slid his pants down, then Chip did the same for him 

There were really no surprises, they were twins in every way. They were both hung nicely, about 8 inches, uncut and had low hanging proportionate balls. The were both almost completely smooth except for a ginger bush above their cocks and a thin treasure trail that ran thinly up to their navels 

Even though both boys would tell you that they personally were nothing special to look at, in their love filled eyes, their twin was the most beautiful man on earth 

They fell into the roles they had always known the would, Dale was always going to be the top and Chip the bottom, They didn’t want it any other way between them 

Chip sank to his knees and sucked his brother, he had watched lots of porn so he had a general idea what to do. It was inelegant but it got Dale hard

Fucking was a bit easier, Dale was very gentle and it only hurt a little. The were 18 years old so the managed to get off, several times and it just made them closer 

“We can be stubborn and try to learn this all on our own or we can ask for help” Dale said as they lay in bed holding each other while they were naked for the first time

“We have the experts right across the foyer from us, Why not ask them?” Chip agreed

“Do you care that we will probably get HIV?” Dale asked 

Chip shrugged “It’s treatable, Dad and Tex don’t seem to have any ill effects and you know they are unmedicated. I think we can live with it too”

“Besides, Dad and Tex ate hot” Dale Said 

“Yeah, they are” Chip agreed 

"The one I really want to be with is Wade though, all that silver fur is so hot” Dale said 

“You think uncle Barry will share?” Chip asked 

“All we can do is ask” Dale said and he kissed his twin/husband, holding him till they fell asleep 

They all flew home the next morning and the twins decided to ask for help the next day, to give everyone a chance to rest up 

*******************************************************************************************************

Next Chapter: Oh, Hell Yes! 

Let ne know what you think 

Scanbu

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3