Fuck Scanbu...I luv all your stories!!!!! I find myself staying up until the wee hours of the morning...devouring chapter after chapter and hitting my poppers bottle until I'm blue in the face...and if I'm not careful, I'm going to short out my Acer with all the ball snot I'm shooting all over the place...keep those amazingly erotic chapters/stories cumming!!!!!πŸ§‘β€πŸ¦°πŸ†πŸ’¦β˜£οΈπŸ¦‚πŸ”₯πŸ˜ˆπŸ·πŸ½πŸ˜›

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, backpackguy said:

Fuck Scanbu...I luv all your stories!!!!! I find myself staying up until the wee hours of the morning...devouring chapter after chapter and hitting my poppers bottle until I'm blue in the face...and if I'm not careful, I'm going to short out my Acer with all the ball snot I'm shooting all over the place...keep those amazingly erotic chapters/stories cumming!!!!!πŸ§‘β€πŸ¦°πŸ†πŸ’¦β˜£οΈπŸ¦‚πŸ”₯πŸ˜ˆπŸ·πŸ½πŸ˜›

Your wish is my command. I'm just doing the final edit of the next chapter. Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lotΒ 

The twins asked their dad and granddad if they could talk to them the next morning.

Β 

Nick made then all coffee and they sat in the living roomΒ 

Β 

β€œSo what’s up boys?” Nick asked brightly. Nick was a morning person. When he woke up he was wide awake and ready to goΒ 

Β 

Tex was his opposite in this. He seemed to hunch over his coffee cup like a sleepy vulture as he sat in his favorite armchairΒ 

Β 

Dale sat holding Chip’s hand on the couch β€œThis is kind of embarrassing, but I’m sure you have guessed that the two of us have almost no sexual experience. Neither of us has been with a more experienced lover so we are just sort of floundering around. It’s not the kind of thing boys usually ask their dads and granddads, but can you two teach us about gay sex?” he asked blushing as red as his hairΒ 

Β 

Tex was suddenly wide awake, he seemed to straighten then leaned back in his chair, spread his legs a little and relaxed as he sipped his coffee. Everyone in the room could see what he thought of the idea bt the way his loose shorts started to tent up as his cock rose. 11 haed inches is pretty obvious in loose shorts

Β 

Nick was excited by the idea as well but these were his sons and he wanted to be sure he knew exactly what they wanted. This was not the time to make assumptionsΒ 

Β 

β€œDo you want us to be hands on teachers, with all that that entails, or do you want us to be hands off instructors, just explaining things as best we can? Either way Tex and I will be happy to help you” he saidΒ 

Β 

Tex gaped at him like he was insane. Nick knew the second option would never even have occurred to his horny husband/father and even if it had he never would have brought it up

Β 

β€œTex, I love you but you are a terrible old lecher, They shouldn’t be pressured into something they may not want. Some couples actually want monogamy” Nick said, blandlyΒ 

Β 

β€œYou know, that second option never occurred to us. I think we need to talk about it for a minute” Chip said and he and Dale stepped out into the pool area where they talked quietlyΒ 

Β 

The dirty look Tex gave him made Nick roll his eyesΒ 

Β 

The boys stepped in and Dale said β€œIf it’s ok with you two, we would like it to be hands off instruction” 

Β 

Nick nodded, inwardly disappointed but then he noticed the boys were not paying him the slightest bit of attention. They were watching Tex who looked like a little boy who had just watched someone kick his brand new puppy. The look of disappointment on his face was almost comicalΒ 

Β 

The twins ;et it go on for a minute or so then collapsed into gales of helpless laughter and after a second Nick joined them as he realized the boys were playing Tex like a fiddleΒ 

Β 

It took Tex a moment to realize he had been had then he got a slightly pissed off look that was only mollified by having a grandson sitting on each knee, giving him sweet kisses that involved a lot of tongue actionΒ 

Β 

After Tex was kissed into a better mood he cupped both his grandson’s asses in his large hands and said β€œSo when do you want to start?"Β 

Β 

β€œWe have no plans for today” The twins said togetherΒ 

Β 

They took the bots up to their bedroom and hadΒ  them strip, admiring the twin beauties now before themΒ 

Β 

β€œOk, first we are going to show you what you can learn from us” Tex saidΒ 

Β 

They striped themselves and had each boy sit on a corner of their bed, then got on their knees in front of them and started licking those almost hairless balls, sucking each into their mouths then they licked their way up those eight inch shafts

Β 

After years of tutelage from Tex, Nick was every bit as good a cock sucker as his father was. They circled the twin’s sensitive heads with flicking tongues then slowly took them into their mouths,Β 

Β 

Nick worked on Dale while Tex had Chip. The boys moaned and gasped as Dad and Grandpa kept them on the edge of cumming for almost an hour. all the while working fingers up their asses. Each boy was easily taking three fingers by the time they were allowed to cum

Β 

Nick and Tex each got a sweet mouthful of barely adult, incestuous cum but they didn’t pause. As the twins gasped, their minds almost blank from being kept on the edge do long, each older man lubed his cock, hooked their descendant’s legs on their shoulders, pushed them onto their backs and slid their toxic poz cocks into those defenseless neg holesΒ 

Β 

By the time the twins came back to their senses they were being fucked with slow steady thrustsΒ 

Β 

When the two older men noticed the boys were actually aware of what was happening they started kissing them deeply, filling those inexperienced mouths with their tongues.Β 

Β 

Nick broke the kiss and looked into Dale’s eyes. β€œI’m going to breed you Son. After today you will have my incestuous viral babies in your blood forever. Do you want your father to get you pregnant Son?” he askedΒ 

Β 

Dale groaned and nodded, feeling such incredible love and desire for his father. β€œBreed me Dad. Knock me up with the cock that made me! Give me your incest baby!” he moaned as he clung to his Dad, pushing his hips up to met those thrustsΒ 

Β 

Tex slid in and out of his grandson’s tight neg hole, The boy was taking all 11 inches of his shaft and he gasper in pain mixed with pleasure every time Tex popped through his inner tingΒ 

Β 

β€œYou love your grandpa’s 11 inches in you don’t you slut boy? Your Dad made you for his Dad to fuck! It’s why you were born, to be Grandpa’s little cumdump, Grandpa has something special in his cum for you, My special toxic gift. You get to keep it forever! You will always remember it was Grandpa who gave you HIV!” he whispered in the neg boy beneath himΒ 

Β 

β€œPoz me Grandpa! Give me your baby! I want to be your good grandson/cumdump. Make me a little slut for my grandpa!” Chip told him, grinding up onto that huge family cock that felt so good in his ass

Β 

Nick and Tex both pushed in deep as they could and impregnated a twin with HIV incest babies. The infection took from that first fuck for both of them. Their sons/grandsons were pozzed and there was no turning back for them

Β 

They rested for a while then went out for some lunch and in the afternoon began to teach the boys how to suck cockΒ 

Β 

Next the twinsΒ  approached Barry and Wade about being with them and Alan someday.Β 

Β 

β€œI’d love to in a few months boys'' Wade said sounding flattered and thrilled β€œThe three of us made a commitment that the first six months after out wedding we would only be with each other but when that tine is up, hell yes!”

Β 

Β In three months, by the time the boys got their positive test results, the twins were more than adequate in bed

Β 

Their first year in college was going well. Their neighbors sons, Karl and Charly, were in their first yeat of graduate studies and they showed them the ropes at school and in their apartment just off campusΒ 

Β 

They got education in both economics and bondage at the same time.

Β 

Chip in particular loved being tied up, blindfolded and gang fucked. Karl, Charly and Dale would take him to a hotel room, totally immobilize him, put a leather hood on him that covered his eyes and enough of his face that people would not recognize him after,Β  and them make out and fuck in the other bed as they watch complete strangers come in, drop their pants, breed Chip then leave after putting a mark on his ass with a grease pencil. They usually started advertising three days in advance on every hookup site they could find with:

Β 

β€œ18 year old cumdump, tied up and taking loads from anyone over 18 who has a cock” 

Β 

They watched chubby guys, fit guys, thin guys, guts who looked to be in their 70s andΒ  guys who looked like they lived in an HIV hospice who were so thin andΒ  waisted they looked like this might be the last load they ever shot. They used some hidden cameras around the room to get pictures of them all.

Β 

β€œWho was that guy with the cock that felt bigger than Grandpa’s?” Chip asked after they had shut down for the night β€œHe hurt my hole so good and I think I have bruises on my ass from his bony hips” 

Β 

Dale pulled up the guys picture, The camera had caught a perfect angle on the man.

Β 

He had long, unkempt, greasy hair, a scraggly beard, and a large scar on cheek, his muscles hung loosely on his tall lanky body and you could count his ribs.

Β 

His pelvis had no padding left at all and on his stomach was a large biohazard tattoo over the words :Apex Predator”

Β 

His cock hung down a foot and looked even more oversized because of his thin, frail looking body It was the thickest cock any of them had ever seen.Β 

Β 

β€œIt’s bigger than cousin Mike’s”  Karl said in awe. The current world record holder for largest cock in the world was 13 Β½ inches, This guy might just have taken the record from him

Β 

The sexiest thing about him though was the evil, predatory gleam in his green eyes that seemd to glow and the sneer of contempt on his face as he approached the bed

Β 

β€œFuck, he’s beautiful” Chip said. β€œI'm ,lucky I got his load”  and they all agreed, their holes twitching a little in response to the manΒ 

Β 

Karl had one other thought β€œThat’s what my dad, Zeke would have become if Tommy had not saved him from the darkness” 

Β 

They repeated the scene every month or so, To their surprise the β€œApex Predator” man continued to show up and actually looked healthier each time.Β 

Β 

The Angel Strain of HIV they all were infected with had a 60% chance of a top fucking an infected bottom catching it. It was a non-lethal strain, overrode other strains of HIV and kept them under control.Β 

Β 

By breeding Chip, the man had saved his own life. He went on to infect hundreds of neg boys in his greatly expanded life after that.Β 

Β 

Β 

For the second time Nick got a call from someone he thought he would never hear from againΒ 

Β 

He answered his phoneβ€œ Hello Gwen, how are you?” trying to sound pleasantΒ 

Β 

β€œLike you fucking care” Gwen snapped, then she sighed β€œSorry Nick, old habits die hard. I’ve been ok, mostly thanks to the money you send every month. It’s gotten me through some tough spots”  

Β 

Nick had set up a fund that automatically sent Gwen money every month about a year into his marriage with Tex. In a way, her bitchiness was responsible for the happy life he led now

Β 

β€œListen, I need a favor, I had a secret I never told the family. You remember the time I vanished for about a year? I think you were a senior in high school at the time” she saidΒ 

Β 

β€œVaguely” Nick said. Gwen was a couple years older than him and had lived in a different town so he had not been very aware of her during those years

Β 

β€œNick, I was pregnant. I went away to have the baby and I gave him to a friend to raise, the woman who took me in when you married Tex.Β  He’s 18 now and wants to go to college but we can’t afford to send him. He’s a good kid Nick. Nothing like me, or at least the me you used to know. He doesn’t know that I am his mom nut his father was your cousin Alvin” 

Β 

Alvin had been his mom’s nephew, He had died in a motorcycle crash about the time Gwen would have been pregnant. Gwen’s son was related to him on both sides of the family, though Gwen only knew about half of itΒ 

Β 

β€œIt’s a lot to ask but can you help him out? He’s worked hard in school and got good grades. He deserves a better chance than we can give him” 

Β 

Nick didn’t even consider saying no. The boy was family in more ways than one and he had always liked cousin Alvin

Β 

β€œSure I will help. Paying for an education is not really a strain for me” He answeredΒ 

Β 

β€œThank you. You are truly a good man. After how I treated you I would not have blamed you if you had not even answered the phone”

Β 

β€œWhere does he want to go?” Nick askedΒ 

Β 

β€œHe hasn’t decided yet, He was thinking he would have to take classes at the local community college while he saved money for a state school” She replied

Β 

β€œTell him he can afford to go to the best school he can get into and also tell him not to worry about working, just concentrate on getting good grades” Nick saidΒ 

Β 

Nick set up a trust fund for the young man whose name was Jared J. Jordan, at least that was the name that was on the debit card Nick had sent to himΒ 

Β 

He didn’t mention his boys, who would be starting their 2nd year in college when Jared started his first to Gwen

Β 

He also didn’t mention Jared to the family, mostly because Tex would probably hunt him doan and fuck him in his quest to poz every male relative he had and if that happened Jared would probably learn their secret and it just might get back to Gwen. At this point there was nothing she could do about it but she could try to raise a fussΒ 

Β 

β€œWhy invite trouble?” Nick said and kept his mouth shutΒ 

Β 

Β 

The twins learned about Master/slave play rom Barry, Wade and Alan. They were going to do Daddy/son play at first but decided to keep that with Nick and TexΒ 

Β 

The boys spent every other Sunday collared, leashed and on their knees before Master Wade, who shared them with his husband and his Son.

Β 

Both boys loved the feeling of Wade’s fur as it rubbed their backs while he fucked them. They discovered a fetish for combing his beautiful, silver body fur as well as trimming his facial hair, They spent at least an hour each time grooming and worshiping the furry man, his cock and his ballsΒ 

Β 

Eventually Barry and Alan would take the days the boys visited to spend time together alone, only occasionally fucking the twins.

Β 

Alan was happy in his relationship with his Dad and his Dad’s husband, but a little part of him wanted a love like they shared for his ownΒ 

Β 

Chip and Dale were excited as their 2nd year of college started. In a little over a year their world had expanded so much! They wondered what new adventures this next year would bringΒ 

********************************************************************************************************

Next Chapter: Alan’s special guyΒ 

Β 

I’m tempted to write about Apex Predator but it would be so hard. I would have to beat the β€œTommy” characters off with a stick. You have probably noticed I like my characters to find love, but that would just turn Apex into another ZekeΒ 

Β 

Let me know what you think!

Β 

Scanbu

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

Another Chapter and I pumped out another load! Fucking hot story. Β Whatever you decide to do with these characters is fine by me.

Might iike to see Jared seduced by the twins and Tex unbeknownst to Nick......

2 hours ago, deepnrawnyc said:

Another Chapter and I pumped out another load! Fucking hot story. Β Whatever you decide to do with these characters is fine by me.

Might iike to see Jared seduced by the twins and Tex unbeknownst to Nick......

I have plans Jared, don't worryΒ 

Chip and Dale drove to campus together. It was the start of a nrw year and their first classes were today.

Β 

They did as much to look different from each other as possible. Different hairstyles, Chip’s was short and neat, Dale’s was longer and shaggy. Different ways of dressing, Chip dressed in slacks and button up shirts while Dale commonly wore shorts and t-shirts.Β  Chip even went so far as to wear totally needless glasses with clear glass lenses While Dale had blond highlights that looked perfectly natural in his hairΒ 

Β 

They refused to hide that they were a couple and managed to differentiate their appearances enough to avoid most awkward questions. They referred to each other as β€œMy husband” and never mentioned that hey were twins. Many people speculated but they were too polite to askΒ 

Β 

Dale gave his twin a kiss and they split up to head for their classes. Dale wanted to study law and Chip wanted to study business management. They wanted to open a law office some day together someday

Β 

In his first class he satΒ  next to a boy with almost white,Β  blond hair, pretty green eyes, dark skin that was probably from a mixed heritage and body hair just a shade darker than the hair on his head. The blonde hair on his arms stood out against his darker skin tone in a pleasant, unusual inversion of what was more common, at least in Dale’s experience, darker hair on lighter skin

Β 

The boy introduced himself as JJ. He was a first year student and was wanted to be a lawyer like Dale did

Β 

The two hit it off and after class had lunch together with Chip in a sandwich shop just off campusΒ 

Β 

Chip had a class with JJ the next day and they sat next to each other with a smile. Friends were always a good thingΒ 

Β 

JJ had a small apartment just off campus, he said when Chip asked him if he was in the dorms

Β 

β€œWe share a place a short drive away with our Dad and Grandfather” Chip told him but didn’t mention that they often shared a bed with them tooΒ 

Β 

Just last night they had gotten a nice chain going. Grandpa Tex fucked Dale, who fucked his Dad Nick, who fucked his other son Chip as Chip stroked himselfΒ 

Β 

Tex was almost a total top, Dale and Nick would only let family fuck them and Chip was a confirmed bottom so it worked out wellΒ 

Β 

β€œYou and your husband are so lucky to have found love already at your age” JJ said, β€œI hope I find a relationship as special someday, though I also can’t see myself settling down with just one person so who knows” 

Β 

β€œYeah we were childhood sweethearts. It seems like we have always been together” Chip said with a wry smile β€œAnd just because we are married doesn't mean we are settled down. We tried that and it lasted less than a week” 

Β 

β€œOh really? What are you doing after class then?” JJ said only half joking

Β 

β€œTaking your cock up my ass bare” Chip told him bluntly β€œIf you don’t mind fucking a slutty bottom who is poz bare” 

Β 

Chip and Dale had discussed JJ the night before. They both found him attractive and the consensus was β€œIf you get a chance, go for it” 

Β 

β€œI only play bare, top or bottom” JJ said in a silky voice β€œI’m neg but that’s only by the grace of god” He had spent the summer at a local gay resort where several older men had been happy to show him the ropes… and the chains and slings and many other things

Β 

JJ’s place was a two block walk from the campus and as soon as they were trough the door they were kissing, tongues wrestling. Chip dropped to his knees and pulled JJ’s shorts to his ankles then nuzzled the impressive bulge in his briefs before pulling them down as well and exposing a hefty nine inch cut shaft which sprang up and begged for some oral attention.Β 

Β 

JJ pulled off his shirt and Chip loved the way his light blonde fur stood out against the darknessΒ  of his skin. JJ had the hint of a tan line but that bathing suit must have been tiny, His cock was several shades lighter than the rest of his skin. Chip opened wide and slid his lips over that mushroom shaped head then sealed his lips and sucked slowly working more and more of JJ’s shaft into his mouthΒ 

Β 

JJ groaned and said β€œGet out of those clothes, I gotta have that ass” and Chip was naked in under a minuteΒ 

Β 

JJ took him up against the wall, sliding into that perky ass and pounding hard, his hefty balls swinging into Chip’s till he groaned and filled the ginger boy’s ass with cum, then he turned Chip around, got on his knees and began sucking. Slipping two fingers up that cum filled hole and massaging the prostate till the ginger boy shot his load down his throatΒ 

Β 

A few days later it was Dale in JJ’s apartment, pounding the blond boy’s ass bare.Β 

Β 

β€œHave you ever taken a poz load before?” Dale asked as he slid inΒ 

Β 

β€œNot that I know of but I never asked” JJ replied β€œI just tested neg last week though, fuuuk yessss… that’s the spot” the blond boy purred pushing his bubble ass back on Dale’s thick eight inch poz fuck stickΒ 

Β 

β€œLet’s see if we can’t change that neg status. Being poz is not having to worry when it’s going to happen any more and I would love to be the one to free you to be the poz sluut you want to be” Dale said as he bottomed outΒ  and started a rough in and out motion, angling his cock to scape those silky inner walls and get them ready for infectionΒ 

Β 

β€œOh god! I want your cum! Give me your HIV! Knock me up with it!” JJ moaned as he worked his hole around Dale’s toxic cockΒ 

Β 

β€œHere it comes! I’m going to give it to you! Going to fill you with my virus! Take my poz cum you slut!” Dale moaned and bred the willing neg boyΒ 

Β 

JJ stroked hard as he felt Dale’s cock pulse inside of him, groaning as he shot his own load, It was one of the best orgasm’s of his life

Β 

The twins and JJ saw a lot of each other after that/ They had lunch together almost every day, went to movies and concerts together and spent weekends by the pool at the apartmentΒ 

Β 

It was their dad Nick who pointed out the obvious to Chip and Dale one day as they were leaving to go pick up JJ for dinner then a movie

Β 

β€œAnother date with JJ” Nick asked with a fond smile as his boys walked towards the elevator. JJ was a nice boy, but he reminded Nick of something he could not quite put his finger onΒ 

Β 

β€œWe're not dating JJ…” Dale said

Β 

β€œI don’t know what else you would call it boys” Tex said from the doorway to the living room β€œI personally think it’s sweet. I like JJ” 

Β 

The twins looked at each other and shrugged β€œI guess we are dating JJ” Chip said β€œMaybe we should talk to him about that” 

Β 

β€œThat might just be a good idea” Dale said and the stepped onto the elevator

Β 

That evening at dinner Dale, who usually took the lead said β€œSo JJ, we have been seeing a lot of you and we want to continue with it but something needs to be decided. Chip and I talked about it on the way here and as far as we are concerned you are a more or less permanent part of our lives. I don’t know that either of us can say we love you yet but this is way more than friendship for us” 

Β 

JJ looked relieved β€œI care about both of you but you are married so I would never have said anything but I always want to be with you two. I can’t say I love you yet either but I think it could get there. I want to see where the three of us can go together” he saidΒ 

Β 

They reached out and took his hand β€œThere is one thing we have to tell you” Chip said sounding worriedΒ 

Β 

β€œWhat? That your husband is also your twin brother? You two hide it well enough to get by the casual observer but you have slipped up several times and to be honest I think it’s hot. I don’t have a problem with it” JJ said squeezing their handsΒ 

Β 

β€œWell maybe there are two things we need to tell you then and yes that’s one of them. We also play with our dad and Tex, oh and our uncle Barry and his husband and boy” Chip said, getting it all out in a rushΒ 

Β 

JJ blinked and then said β€œthat’s even hotter, they are all hot men in their own right. I would not mind playing with them all someday, but for now can we concentrate on us? I want to make a go at a relationship with both of you before I jump into the family loving” 

Β 

β€œThat's fine with us, we don’t want to share you yet, anyway” Dale said β€œYou don’t mind if we keep playing with them do you?” he askedΒ 

Β 

β€œNot at all, I just don’t want to dive into all that till I am sure we are a firm thing” JJ saidΒ 

Β 

They skipped the movie and went to JJ’s place for a all night celebration in bedΒ 

Β 

***************Β 

Β 

Nick got the expected text from Chip β€œStaying at JJ’s tonight”. Chip was always considerate like thatΒ 

Β 

He and Tex could use some time alone anyway.Β 

Β 

Tex was out. He had gone to do a check on his trailer as it was unoccupied and the security alarm had gone off

Β 

Tex had called just before Chip texted and said he was on the way home and that it was a false alarm

Β 

There was a vase Tex loved in the foyer but Nick felt it would be better displayed elsewhere, like packed away in a storage facilityΒ 

Β 

A new outfit had arrived from Barry and Wade/. It was a much better version of the school boy uniform he had worn in his first ever real roleplay with Tex. It was better fitting and sexier and it showed off his ass much better

Β 

He carefully laid the vase on a rug on the floor. He hated it but he would not deliberately break something Tex lovedΒ 

Β 

As Tex stepped off the elevator Nick said β€œDaddy, I broke your vase! It was an accident! I swear” 

Β 

Tex’s eyes narrowed till he saw the still intact vase laying on the rug and took in Nick’s outfitΒ 

Β 

β€œI told you to be careful Son! That vase was your grandmother’s! Come with me!” Tex said in a stern voice and led Nick into the living room where a paddle just happened to be on the table next to Tex’s favorite chair

Β 

β€œGet over here and assume the position” Tex ordered and Nick β€œhesitantly” bent over Tex’s kneesΒ 

Β 

Nick ass could take far more punishment now that during thatΒ  first roleplay and Tex went to town with the paddle making Nick count the swats. he stopped at twenty this time and Nick’s ass almost glowed red when Tex lowered his pants, bent him over the chair and slid his cock into his Son/Husband's assΒ  and fucked him hardΒ 

Β 

β€œI’m sorry Daddy!” Nick sobbed while he ground back on his father’s incestuous 11 inch cockΒ 

Β 

β€œI told you never to touch that vase!” Tex growled as he fucked Nick’s hole with long deep thrusts

Β 

They came together, Tex breeding his Son’s hole deep as Nick came into his hand so he could share his cum with his husbandΒ 

Β 

Tex picked Nick up and carried him in his arms up tp the bedroom where they made love till the early morning falling asleep in each other's arms like fathers and sons shouldΒ 

Β 

Β 

Alan had a date. He was happy with his dad Wade and his Master BarryΒ  but he wanted a love of his own.

Β 

Β He had met this gorgeous silver Daddy who had just moved to the city from France on an app that focused on dating rather than sex, though it did have a β€œkink compatibility” section. The man was neg but as he was almost a total top had no problems with Alan being pozΒ 

Β 

The man’s name was Louis and he was in his early 60s though he looked 50 tops, he was muscular with skin the color of coffee with just the right amount of cream in it. The silver fur against that darker skin was stunning and the perfect complement to Alan’s pale skin and black furΒ 

Β 

They met for dinner and then went for a walk in the river district park talking about their lives and where they wanted to go in the future. The conversation went on all night and the sun found them sitting on a park bench, Alan leaning against Louis whose arms were around him, still talking as it roseΒ 

Β 

They decided to date for at least a month before they got sexual and Louis made Alan feel like the center of the universe every time they saw each other. Alan tried to do the same for him as well and by the time that month had passed they were deeply in love alreadyΒ 

Β 

The first time they made love was wonderful. Louis took Alan to his bedroom and slowly stripped him, unbuttoning his shirt and slipping it off, then running his fingers through the luxuriant black fur on his chest before pinching and pulling on his large pumped nipples lovingly as the kissedΒ 

Β 

Louis pushed him gently backwards so he fell onto the bed and then slowly removed his own clothing revealing an equally furry chest and a set of nipples that were pierced with large ringsΒ 

Β 

When Louis slid down his pants a huge cock was revealed standing at proud attention in all of its 11 inch glory/ The only other cock that was than big Alan had ever seen was on Tex. Even Barry’s was not quite that bigΒ 

Β 

β€œAlan Baby, I have to be in you, I have to take your ass and make it mine” Louis saidΒ 

Β 

He slid on top of Alan, pushing his legs up, bending his knees till they touched his furry chest.

Β 

The Silver Bear kissedΒ Alan deeply as he slowly eased his cock into that black fur covered ass and slowly began sliding in and outΒ 

Β 

Alan groaned and tried to push his hips up β€œFuuk, I need you Louis, I need you so deep in me, fuck me! claim me! love me like I love you!” he beggedΒ 

Β 

Alan had been fucked many times but this was different, This felt right. This felt like it was meant to be and form the expression on Louis’s face , a look of wonder filled pleasure, the older manΒ  felt the same

Β 

As Alan threw back his head in pleasure Louis started kissing and sucking on it, nuzzling and nibbling, neither caring if it left marks or notΒ 

Β 

The blissful tension continued to build as Louis’s thrusts became frenzied and he finally emptied his balls into Alan’s waiting hole Making Alan shoot off like a canon covering them bothΒ 

Β 

It took the nearly ten minutes before either was coherent enough to think, their orgasms had been that intenseΒ 

Β 

β€œI love you Alan” Louis said as he began to gently move his still tock hard cock in and out of his lover’s assΒ 

Β 

β€œI love you so much Louis” Alan said back as he moved in time with the silver bear buried in hishole up to his ballsΒ 

Β 

The second orgasm was as good as the first for both of themΒ 

Β 

The next day they were engaged and they could not wait to tie the knot

Β 

β€œSo when do I get to meet your family?” Louis askedΒ 

Β 

All this had happened so fast there had not been an opportunity yet

Β 

β€œThis weekend is a holiday and we are all gathering at Nick’s apartment, I can introduce you to everyone then” Alan told him, smilingΒ 

Β 

Β 

Mick hugged his brother and his husband in the foyer β€œIt’s good to see you Barry and Wade” he said as Tex hugged them too

Β 

β€œSo we finally get to meet this mystery man Alan has been dating huh?” Tex askedΒ 

Β 

β€œThey are engaged as of a couple days ago” Barry told him β€œIs that the twins I hear out by the pool?” 

Β 

β€œYes, JJ is with them, as always” Nick said with a fond smileΒ 

Β 

Then the elevator door opened and Alan and his intended stepped offΒ 

Β 

Both Tex and Wade looked stunned and they both said exactly the same thing three times in a row

Β 

β€œLouis, is that you? I haven't seen you in years!” they said to the man with AlanΒ 

Β 

β€œWait, how do you know him?” they said to each otherΒ 

Β 

β€œHe’s my half brother” again to each otherΒ 

Β 

PandemoniumΒ 

Β 

And to Nick that was not the most disturbing thingΒ 

Β 

β€œUncle Louis?” He askedΒ 

Β 

β€œNick is that you?” LouisΒ  askedΒ 

Β 

Then things got even strangerΒ 

Β 

Drawn by the commotion, the twins and JJ came in from the pool

Β 

JJ took one look at Louis and yelled β€œGrandpa!” and hurled himself into the startled man’s arms

Β 

β€œJared? What are you doing here?” Louis asked as he squeezed the boy tight β€œIt’s so good to see you!” 

Β 

Everything clicked in Nick’s mind and he began to helplessly laugh… only in this family… 

Β 

Starting from the beginning:

Β 

Tex’s mother had had a son by her second husband, who was Wade’s dad also on his second marriage, and that son was Louis

Β 

The two had never met because Tex lived with his dad and Wade lived with his momΒ Β 

Β 

Louis had met Nick’s aunt, his mother's sister, while she was studying in Europe as an exchange student and they had married soon after. Louis was cousin Alvin’s dadΒ 

Β 

Which made JJ Louis's grandson naturally. JJ was Jared J. Jordan, Gwen’s sonΒ 

Β 

The thing that Nick had not been able to put his finger on was that white blond hair. He ad seen it before only once, on GwenΒ 

Β 

Louis was shocked but he only had one real concernΒ 

Β 

β€œAlan is my Nephew?” he asked Wade as he held Alan like he would never let him goΒ 

Β 

β€œTrust me Uncle Louis” Nick said dryly β€œin this family it doesn’t matter, You are my uncle from both sides actually, now that I think about it, since Trx is my biological father. You marrying your nephew isn't even a radical idea around here and we can tell you how to make it a legal marriage too” 

Β 

β€œGood, because I had no intentions of giving him up, no matter what anyone says” Louis said still holding his brother’s son protectively and glaring at the disapprovingly frowning WadeΒ 

Β 

β€œDad, please don’t make a fuss. I love him and if you make me choose, you will lose”  Alan saidΒ 

Β 

Wade glowered at his brother for a moment then suddenly laughed ”I guess I should have gotten over all this incest stuff the first time you fucked me Son, but it’s just not fair! Dad always loved him more than he loved me and now my son is just the same!” 

Β 

β€œReally Wade? This again? Dad loved us the same and you know it” Louis saidΒ 

Β 

β€œI know, I just wanted to be a drama queen for a minute” Wade said and grinned at themΒ 

Β 

There were a lot of hugs and a few kisses. Tex and Louis kissed the longest and Nick knew there had been some brother loving in the past. He wondered who had fucked who. Tex always said he had been fucked by three people and Nick only knew who two wereΒ 

Β 

JJ was also stunned by all the renovationsΒ 

Β 

β€œDo I have you to thank for nt education Nick? I always knew Gwen was my mother. This hair color is not at all common. She told me her Ex fiancΓ© who preferred to remain anonymous was paying for it” JJ saidΒ 

Β 

Nick snorted β€œWe never were engaged, I'm not that much of a masochist, when I found out you were my cousin, in more ways than one, I agreed to help you out. Listen JJ, a lot of secrets came out today and for a few reasons I would prefer Gwen not find out” Nick said hopefully

Β 

β€œShe doesn’t even know I am gay. She’s such a bitch most of the time I barely talk to her. don’t worry cousin Nick, I'm used to having to keep secrets from her” JJ told himΒ 

Β 

β€œWe will make it worth your while to keep your shut” Chip said coming up on one side of JJ and putting an arm around himΒ 

Β 

Dale came up in the other side of him and pulled JJ and Chip into a three way hugΒ 

Β 

β€œIt kind of looks like you got started on the family loving a litter earlier than you planned Cousin” Dale said to JJ and kissed him deeplyΒ 

*****************************************************************************************************

Next Chapter: The Family That Sleeps Together Stays Together

Β 

Ok, I admit it. This was a lot of fun to write. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did

Β 

Β 

Scanbu

Β 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

Tex woke up early and excited.. It was the biggest holiday of the year in their house! He rushed to the tree to open the gifts his family had bought him. He got a custom made β€œleather Daddy” outfit,, several bottles of lube, a new paddle, a gift card to Daddy's Boy Limited and a t-shirt that said β€œGrandpas make the best lovers” from the twinsΒ 

Β 

The tree was called The Family TreeΒ  and it was Father’s day.Β 

Β 

Nick had a surprise planned and had been working on it for over a year. He had gotten his Father’s day fucks from the twins yesterday. The boys had taken turns riding their father’s cock and taking his incestuous loads in their asses while Tex had spent time with his other son Barry and had lunch with his daughters CarryΒ 

Β 

Nick had been working with Agnes over at Angel Research And Diagnostic ever since she had told him about some cutting edge research she was working on. People often forgot that Nick had made his original fortune off of a company that analyzed and sequenced DNA. He had a degree in genetic research after allΒ 

Β 

Getting the samples from Tex without him figuring it all out was a little difficult. They needed a lot to work with. The cells were screened for every possible negative genetic marker and finally a sample of a few thousand β€œGenetically clean” cells was separated out, luckily both he and Tex had very few genetic problems in their ancestry,Β 

Β 

Nick’s own samples were processed the same way and finally combined with Tex’s in a new process that would change the worldΒ 

Β 

Nick’s phone buzzed with a text from Agnes β€œIt’s time and it’s coming fast. You better get here soonΒ 

Β 

Nick had told Tex to get dressed for a day out because he had a feeling it would be today and without explaining why he rushed his father/husband to the carΒ 

Β 

Tex was surprised when Nick turned into the hospital parking lot . Agnes met them in the lobby and took them to a side room where they all changed into scrubs and put on masks and gloves, making Tex even more curiousΒ 

Β 

They all backed through a swinging door and into a delivery room where a woman was in laborΒ 

Β 

β€œNick, what the hell is going on!” Tex askedΒ 

Β 

β€œThe woman is a surrogate Tex, that’s our Baby she is having, Yours AND mine” 

Β 

Tex's jaw dropped β€œHow?...” then he remembered. He and Nick were part of the 100. Their spirits had been there onΒ  The Entity Platform when it had said that thanks to Agnes and her research, different genders were no longer going to be needed for human reproduction

Β 

(See the Zeke’s Tales chapter posted June 10th 2024)Β Β 

Β 

β€œWe have the process of combining the genetic material in two sperm or two ova into a genetically neutral egg/. For you two we strenuously tested the resulting eggs for genetic defaults and found none, One was implanted into your surrogate andΒ  a perfectly normal pregnancy occurred” Agnes answers himΒ 

Β 

β€œNick’s knowledge of genetic sequencing and the equipment he created for doing it quickie were a huge help, It sped up our research by years. Your son will be the 100th same sex generated baby born, It took a bit longer because of the extra screenings we did to ensure a healthy child” 

Β 

Nick laughed β€œYou are the most unobservant man in the world Tex. You never noticed that the smaller guest room has been converted to a nursery. The twins did most of the work and can’t wait to meet their new brother”

Β 

β€œOur baby? Our son?” Tex saidΒ 

Β 

β€œYes, I want to raise a child with you. With the anti aging drugs getting better and better we have decades healthy life ahead of us, It will mean a change in lifestyle for us and everyone knows that things we used to do in the open in the apartment will have to be more private, like before the Twins were 18” Nick saidΒ 

Β 

β€œOh and your mother is here in town to help. She insisted” Nick threw in at the endΒ 

Β 

β€œDid everyone know except me?” Tex asked a bit irritatedΒ 

Β 

β€œPretty much” Nick answered flippantlyΒ  β€œThis was you Father’s Day surprise and they all wanted to help, they are all waiting to see the baby"

Β 

The delivery was uneventful. This was the surrogates 4th time giving birth and she had never had a problem with the processΒ 

Β 

They named the baby Gabriel EzekielΒ  after the two entities Nick and Tex now knew they were agents of and who had pushed them together in the first place. The influence of those two eternal spirits had started the ball rolling on all of thisΒ 

Β 

Tex had tears in his eyes as he held his new son for the first time. He had never dreamed almost a decade ago when he had married Nick that this day would come. The baby had a darker skin tone than either of his fathers and Nick’s hair, his face was Tex in miniature thoughΒ 

Β 

They brought the baby home two days later and Tex’s mother was a huge help along with Carry and the twinsΒ 

Β 

Raesa, who everyone called Rae, was a stunning woman. Though she was in her 80s the anti aging drugs made her look and feel no older than 30. In fact she looked younger than either of her sons. She had dark skin and kept her hair short and blondΒ 

Β 

She brooked no nonsense and when the twins had jokingly called her β€œGranny” she had blistered their hides with swear words and curses.that would embarrass a sailor. She moved into the larger guest room ans became a permanent part if their livesΒ 

Β 

β€œAll my family is here, why would I be anywhere else?” She explained, Her 4th husband had passed away a couple years ago leaving her comfortably well off and she had decided to dedicate her remaining years to her somewhat strange family, though she still dated, usually men less than half her aged. She accepted the strange relationships without question. β€œWho am I to judge” she would sayΒ 

Β 

Little Gabe had so much love growing up! His papas and twin brothers along with their husband JJ were just upstairs and Rue (She secretly let HIM call her Granny) was just next door. His other brother Barry came by often with his husband Wade. As well as Uncle Louis and his husband AlexΒ 

Β 

His sister Carry had an apartment just a few floors down and she lived with her long term girlfriend Becky. They were tons of fun.Β 

Β 

They exposed him to many things but pushed him towards none of them. From the age of 5 they let him pick his own clothes and right now he was into β€œBuster Bear” shirts, It was his favorite cartoon. He didn’t really understand when Papa Tex said he β€œvoiced” the character but Papa sure could imitate Buster Bear goodΒ 

Β 

They took him to ball games and museums. They took him fishing and had Barry teach him how to sew. Granny Rae taught him to dance and sing as well as how to cook. He grew up speaking fluent English, French and Arabic. Carry taught him how to ride on the back of a motorcycle and the best way to repair one in her opinionΒ 

Β 

β€œYou find yourself a good mechanic and let them do it” she told him she told him dryly when the twins kept making jokes about her automatically knowing how to fix a carburetor. The twins were funny but Gabe didn't get their jokes a lot of the time and this one seemed to irritate Carry

Β 

His dads only requirements for him were that he do well in school and keep his room neat, also he was never to go upstairs without asking on the in house intercom if it was ok to come upΒ 

Β 

β€œAdult stuff goes on up there and you should respect their privacy”  Granny Rue told him, then she gave him a really cool necklace that he wore all the time now, He didn’t know that the necklace set off a buzzer in the upstairs bedrooms and locked the doors if he started up the stairs without permissionΒ 

Β 

With all their precautions they managed to keep Gabe from seeing things he shouldn’t while maintaining an active, even robust sex lifeΒ 

Β 

When Gabe was in his first year of high school he went through the mandatory β€œSex Ed” class where contraception and reproduction were explained. Both male/female reproduction and same sex reproduction

Β 

The process had advanced greatly since his birth 14 years ago. A way had been found for men to carry their own children. In fact some straight couples were starting to chose that option when a pregnancy was to dangerous for the woman because of health reasonsΒ 

Β 

Gabe already knew most of this though. Papa Nick and Aunt Agnes were at the head of all that research. He knee that a man had successfully carried a baby for the first time when he was six years old. He also knew that some people didn’t like it but that popular support for the advancements had mostly shut them up

Β 

Aunt Agnes had told him all that when he saw her. She was always present when he went to see his Doctor, who just happened to be her son ColeΒ 

Β 

He had overheard Dr. Cole tell his mom β€œI have never cine across anything that says he is not a normal, healthy boy. There is no difference between him and a child conceived the old fashioned way”  

Β 

The adults in his life were open with him about sex, answering any questions he had in clinical but non-judgmental tones.Β Β 

Β 

He came out to the family when he was 16 by casually asking if he could go out on a date with a boy in his class he thought was really cute. The boy had asked him to go to a school dance with himΒ 

Β 

Gabe rolled his eyes when he saw both his Papas among the adult chaperones at the dance. The two tried to play innocent but Gabe knee better. He notice them holding hands and watching, misty eyed as he danced with his date among the other kids

Β 

The crowd was made up of about half boy/girl pairs and half same sex pairs also mixed race pairs were almost as common a same race ones. It just seemed natural to the kids as it did to most of their generation though they also understood that it had not always been like thatΒ 

Β 

Another required class they all had to take to graduate was a factual accounting of the history of race relations, the civil rights movement, the fight for sexual equality and the gay rights movement. They were studying the Stonewall Riots this week in Gabe’s classΒ 

Β 

Gabe got his first real kiss that night but it didn’t go any further with both his Papa’s there pretending not to watch from a distanceΒ 

Β 

He dated the boy several more times but as young people do they soon found other interest, though they remained friendsΒ 

Β 

During Gabe’s senior year Granny Rae turned 100 years old and still looked 30. She also married her 5th husband that year whoΒ  actually was 30…  Go GrannyΒ 

Β 

She moved across town to a large house and Gabe missed her a lot though he saw her several times a weekΒ 

Β 

Gabe graduated at the top of his class in a four way tie for valedictorian with two girls and Shelby who was nonbinaryΒ 

Β 

His entire family made so much noise as he walked across the stage in his cap and gown that he blushed and grinned up at themΒ 

Β 

They threw him a huge party in the apartment on his 18th birthday that went late into the eveningΒ 

Β 

The twins and JJ had already headed upstairs when Gabe and his Papas saw the last guests, Granny Rae and her husband to the elevatorΒ 

Β 

You would have to be a total idiot to live in this apartment for 18 years and not realize what was going on upstairs and Gabe had made some decisionsΒ 

Β 

β€œWait a moment you two” Gabe said as his Papas turned to start up the stairsΒ 

Β 

β€œWhat is it, Son?” Papa Tex askedΒ 

Β 

Gabe stepped up to him, he was as tall as Papa Tex but built like Papa Nick with that more rounded ass and stockiness so it was easy to reach his lips as Gabe kissed him, really kissed him, tongue and allΒ 

Β 

Then he did the same to Papa Nick and when he was done he took this startled Papas by the hands and led them upstairsΒ 

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like my Father’s Day Special Story. It popped into my head when I realized how important the holiday would be in Nick and Tex’s home and familyΒ 

Β 

Β 

Scanbu

Β 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

Cute❀️.  What gets me though is your foresight into a future where none of us will be a part of. A utopia of love peace harmony and equality, what an amazing wish

I'm working on a concept for a story in that world, It won't be quite perfectΒ  nut it will be better than it is now. Thank you for your comments πŸ™‚

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1