Where do you hide your toys?

I'm intrigued. Living with a partner, but I do enjoy keeping my toys away and hidden. I've got mine in a small bag, which could easily be found (unfortunately there aren't many hiding places).

I was thinking of buying some containers that look like coke cans (as an example) to see how that would work.

What do you have and where do you normally hide it? Any ingenious ideas that you're happy to share?

The problem with the disguised coke can is that if someone were really thirsty they might be if for a bit of a surprise 

so the question I have is- who are you trying to hide them from? And why?

Totally understandable if you don’t want them in the background of your zoom call for work- or don’t want to shock the cleaning lady (although you would be surprised how adaptable they can be …. Way back when, when I was in college- and the all male dorms still had cleaning ladies- they were very careful when cleaning the ashtrays to put our unsmoked joints carefully back into the ashtray)

I keep most of my toys in a duffel bag under my bed ….

But if you are trying to hide them from your partner… they question is why?