Fun in Sawgrass

Sawgrass is a nudist camp just east of Tampa Florida Last April I was in the area and decided to go. You pay a fee and then you can go where you any where

i laid out by the pool for a while Saw a lot of nice dicks and ass

i then decided to walk along the trail. I stopped and sat on the bench A young buck came up to me and asked if i bottomed or top I said bottom and he asked if could fuck me Sure Then he said it had to be bareback okay

i knelt on the bench and he dropped his shorts He had a nice 7 inch dick He spit on my hole and just went in He fucked me about 10 minutes till he said he was going to cum He also said he was not going to pull out but cum deep in me, he shot his load in a loud cry.

it must have attracted others because two guys came up behind him Both fucked me raw and came in my ass

After that I stood up Cum was dripping down my leg when I pulled my shorts up 

if you are ever in area drop by You will fuck or get fucked for sure 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 8

19 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

Sawgrass is a nudist camp just east of Tampa Florida Last April I was in the area and decided to go. You pay a fee and then you can go where you any where

i then decided to walk along the trail. I stopped and sat on the bench A young buck came up to me and asked if i bottomed or top I said bottom and he asked if could fuck me Sure Then he said it had to be bareback okay

i knelt on the bench and he dropped his shorts He had a nice 7 inch dick He spit on my hole and just went in He fucked me about 10 minutes till he said he was going to cum He also said he was not going to pull out but cum deep in me, he shot his load in a loud cry.

it must have attracted others because two guys came up behind him Both fucked me raw and came in my ass

Sounds like a fun place

20 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

Damn. Is it like that often? Maybe I should make a visit to Tampa area.

There's another one almost due West of Ft. L. - out in the everglades, called Vitambi Springs, near Clewiston, FL.  Check out the website.  I've never been (not the "camping" type), but I know a lot of guys that love it over there.  Check out their website, and then tell us alllllll about how much you enjoyed it !!!

2 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Well, the insects out there are simply voracious ... some guys wear jeans and a shirt,  just to keep from being eaten alive (by the bugs).

That makes a ton of sense.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

There's another one almost due West of Ft. L. - out in the everglades, called Vitambi Springs, near Clewiston, FL.  

This is the first I've heard of this one.

I've been working up the courage to go to Sawmill. Ever since they closed the Bunkhouse, I lost a little interest.

OP's story tells me I need to make the trip, and thanks to you, @hntnhole now I have a second place to go visit!

• Upvote 1

Good luck, whOrehole.  

There are a lot of gay campgrounds in FL closer to you though.  I don't know if they're known for sexual activity - but one of my neighbors (gay) goes to the middle/mid-north of  FL monthly (maybe even more North than the middle).   I'm not familiar with Florida much farther north than Boca.  He's not what I'd call "open" to a lot of sex, but I'll see if I can worm a little info out of him re: gay campgrounds with "benefits".  

I live in Saint Pete and going to the Saw Mill is a haul, trust me.  Unless you have been there before the first time I would drive up would be during the day.  It's not what you call "well marked",  unless things have changed.  IN addition, it's is already brutally hot there.  With the Saw Mill, they have those theme weekends, around Halloween and Leather events, but it's too hot to wear any clothes now.   I don't know to go north or south where I am, I tend to head towards south Florida because it is more slutty and I am familiar with Lauderdale, despite the ever changing (or are they?) clubs.  I have never heard of a nudist colony or camp grounds in the Sawmill area (geez, I thought that was an outlet mall area).  The things you learn on BZ, never fails to amaze me. I'll have to start googling these places.

Thanks to those who contirubed to this thread....