How to become sexually free. Become the slut/whore i fantasize to be

I’ve been sexually limited for my entire life. No one night stands. Only long relationships with monogamous partners. I am single currently.  And am very curious and highly interested in becoming sexually free to suck, fuck, breed with new strangers and or groups. Without any inhibition or shame.  To me this would be the ultimate freedom.  Are there groups of men who like to play participate in this activity who can help nurture and support a newbie like me. A group that also healthy and responsible around their own sexual health so we can all express our deepest sexual fantasies together and not fear for anything except for maybe not loving enough….till next time.  

On 6/5/2024 at 12:09 PM, PSPOOLBOY said:

I’ve been sexually limited for my entire life. No one night stands. Only long relationships with monogamous partners. I am single currently.  And am very curious and highly interested in becoming sexually free to suck, fuck, breed with new strangers and or groups. Without any inhibition or shame.  To me this would be the ultimate freedom.  Are there groups of men who like to play participate in this activity who can help nurture and support a newbie like me. A group that also healthy and responsible around their own sexual health so we can all express our deepest sexual fantasies together and not fear for anything except for maybe not loving enough….till next time.  

Easy, just do it. Hang out in gay friendly bars. Go to parks and rest areas and cruise.Adult book and movie stores, the few that are left. It might be hard to find a group of like minded guys until you are part of the scene, then opportunities will appear.

• Upvote 1

You only get one life...experience yours to its' fullest potential. Face it, you have a hole in your life that needs to be filled. Us guys can help each other out in a way that women really can't.