Becoming An Even Piggier Sauna Slut

Becoming An Even Piggier Sauna Slut  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think will help me become even more of a piggy sauna slut?

• Get your arse in the air in all areas (darkroom, cubicle, steam room, sauna, fuck bed and against glory holes), to show off your hole as much as possible
    • Just get on your knees with your arse in the air in the darkroom and stay there
    • Wear a blindfold when you're in the darkroom or in a cubicle with the door open, so guys know you're taking all loads
    • Have a marker handy, so you can start a tally on your arse cheek and put it under your locker key wristband, to encourage others to add to the tally once they've bred you
    • Get a friend to help put a temporary tattoo above your arse crack ("cumdump", "bareback me", "cum here" with arrow pointing down), to show off when walking around
    • Anything else?

All being well, I'll be back at my favourite sauna tomorrow for naked day. I've haven't gotten around to buying some temp tattoos, but I'll definitely do the rounds of all areas, getting my arse in the air for guys to see and use. I'll also definitely make use of the blindfold I take each week but rarely use (see the thread in General Discussion titled "How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?"). I might actually test out the marker pen idea, especially if it seems to be a slutty crowd. 

Thanks for the feedback so far guys. I'll keep checking in, to see if anything changes. 

1 hour ago, VersGuyAnon said:

All being well, I'll be back at my favourite sauna tomorrow for naked day. I've haven't gotten around to buying some temp tattoos, but I'll definitely do the rounds of all areas, getting my arse in the air for guys to see and use. I'll also definitely make use of the blindfold I take each week but rarely use (see the thread in General Discussion titled "How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?"). I might actually test out the marker pen idea, especially if it seems to be a slutty crowd. 

Thanks for the feedback so far guys. I'll keep checking in, to see if anything changes. 

You go boy!  And let us know every nasty detail; please.  🐷

• Piggy 1

Just checking in, ahead of visit to the sauna early afternoon. 

I'm planning to spend a fair bit of time in the darkroom and backing against glory holes (arse cheeks spread), but based on the poll status it looks like I'll be showing off my arse pretty much everywhere. Hopefully a mate of mine will be going as well. If so, he's agreed to write something above my crack, with an arrow pointing downwards.

I'll report back later tonight.