Actual transcript for a PnP slamming hook up...

Date: 06-06-24 15:26

Subject: hey

Message: Love to work you open. and feed you fresh poppers during session as well as a top-up slam with my fist inside you as you slam. We played years ago...in 2019...you came all the way out to Wattle Camp past Nanango. And I was freaking out as defs was not the best 'venue'. I am keen as fuck to slam and then lay on y back and you straddle me for a 69, you slam as my tongue explores your hole, then as your rush hits drop down into a with intense frantic hole eating slurping sucking 69er! I'd Love to have another play...a LOT more tactile and experienced now...LOVE mutual hole fun...and these days am even starting to actually get hard during a long session! I do often cum now as I'm rushing, out of my semi hard cock, then I get really slutty /piggy. I can even fuck with my cock sometimes now when partying, as well as with toys and fist. Do you host at all? I even have a fuck machine now...the pic of the toys I attached to this message, all those toys except the bottom big thick black one fit on the fuck machine. Hot to set it up so that triple ribbed toy in front of my big toe in the pic is punch fucking your warmed up slutty hungry hole while you on all fours, and me on my back on bed with you eating me out as I control the fuck machine with the wireless remote...own you slutty man cunt...then swap places, I eat the fuck out of you while machine wrecks me! Does that interest you? Is my memory correct in thinking your name is Steven? And you used to play with  Shane out at Thornlands before  I met you? Brian here

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: 06-07-24 21:00

Subject: hey

Message: Hi Brian, you'd be correct, in that my name is Steven, and I from time to time went over to Shane’s, When he live in Thornlands, for play session's in his room downstairs,(small room, was meant to be a office).For a room that small It on occasions have 5/6 guys playing. I have a few good memories from times i was PnP ing. One can't forget, being totally naked, and Shane and myself in full swing, getting into it, off chops, and his Mother is calling out, about how he's meant to give her tablets, that she was on. Shane yelling back yes Mum give me a few minutes. Then don't come in here Mum, go back upstairs, before you'd know it, the door would be sliding open, and The Mum would be inside the room, and Shane within 2 seconds ushering her back out and sliding the door closed, as he walked her back up the stairs. I remember travelling for hours to Wattle Camp, ( its was from arranging between each other, I’d come. It was yourself that, wanted me to come, I believe that I meet you at Aus Dan’s, during a Play session a few weeks before you asking me to come. It was fucking hot that you got me to Blast myself, as you eat my arse out. The feeling of the rush, taking me onto higher levels, and my arse lips just surrendering your tongue, my hole just opening without me even having to think of what I needed to do to get my hole to open... It just did it and did what it was meant to, when it was meant to. Its been a long time since that night we played, and I'd like for us to get together for a long session, doing kinky things opening each other’s holes up. Your Ideas of some play, I’m keen for those, I use to on the odd occasion go to a guys place in Birkdale, he had the use of a fucking machine, there great fun, The triple headed dildo you was speaking of  Punch fucking my warmed up slutty arse, I actually have that in my toy/Dildo collection. I’ve got a Few of the Doc Johnson Bombshell dildo's, they are on the largeish size (of my liking),whereas many that have seen them ,’Nah, they’re too big. Without even giving them a go....Pussies. I don’t really host at mine,  just found that when I used to, I trusted one that I hosted, and a few time things went missing... so I’ve lost faith is the trust and good nature of people, hence not hosting. That way I’m not putting myself open to be in those moments. Where abouts are you located in Brisbane these days?  I work every second weekend/and the other two are three day weekends off, would be better for us to arrange any wild nights to do it on the weekend I'm not having to work. I also don’t have a motor vehicle, thanks to those A/Holes who broke into my house (while i was sleeping) Stole $15 000:00 worth from inside, and also took both sets of Keys for the car +the Car. The offender where caught seven hours after I'd reported it to Police, Vehicle insurance Paid  the loan out for the car, however left me without any funds to replace my car.so depending if you are in a position to host and where your located....We should look into booking Motel/Hotel room for 1/2 nights,  and having our play then latter in the session, getting others to join us and, you owning my arse,  sharing with other my hole for use...Im rather into having my arse owned and for the owner to use me as he chooses, or he gets other to use me  Being a sub, bottom.

Date:

16 hours ago at 10:00

Subject:

Re: hey

Attached: attachment(s) will be available until 06-18-24

20231022_1145541.jpg  (6.21 MB)

view        open/save

20231022_1145541.jpg  (6.21 MB)

view        open/save

Hey Steven, you fucking PIGGY SLUT WHORE cunt!!!   (I say that in admiration as those are medals of honour and took a lot to earn those names!) I never met you before you came out to Wattle Camp.  I have chatted with Ausdan several times but never actually hooked up with him. Well...you and I mate...We are peas in a pod, birds of a feather, hungry as fuck to have our holes turned inside out whilst flying, and poppers being shoved under our noses and told to take 3...no 4 hits...up EACH nostril and to hold the last one...then release...and our slutty man cunts just yield and relax...pussies for sure I have the Doc Johnson American Bombshell Warhead...which I just re-read your profile and see you also own it (see what I mean about 'peas in a pod'????) I love to put it on my fuck machine, and once my manhole is warmed up, punch fuck myself with it at the fastest speed...not for the 'pussies' you mention. Have attached pic of my toys, all except the big black one at the bottom go on the fuck machine. I was at 'Wet Sauna'' a few months ago, and there was this kind of ‘oh aw ah' high pitched kind of noise coming from the cubicle next door and seriously before I realised, I’d said it, I said in a deep voice ‘For fucks sake, take it like a MAN!' My bad Steven? And holy fuck I never had Shane’s mum actually come into that little downstairs room! I did like his home-made fuck machine...went on it on all fours one hookup with him. He lined it all up and got it going with a big toy... I was in pig heaven...almost. I was moaning away, and he says how’s that ...I said 'great...but it could be better'. He says 'How so'...and I immediately say, 'Well you could go behind me, straddle the fuck machine and slide your cock in with it, double fuck me...' without hesitation he was hard and did exactly that...I felt him slide his hard cock into me above the huge toy attached to the machine...but within seconds he pulled out moaning, and said 'Holy fuck, that was so fucking good but I don’t want to cum just yet, that felt amazing!.... it was a great night... Another time  as you walked into the room, on the right was an old armchair next to a lamp. He got me to sit in the chair and offer my arm, then slammed me...it hit, and I remember nim turning off the light , and the next thing I remember  (3 hours had passed!!!) was the light was on, I was on the other side of the room on all fours and he was fisting me...rapidly... and I heard a voice chanting, and realised it was me...saying 'Don’t stop don’t stop don’t stop'... and I was moaning like fuck. As for you not hosting...well... mate I trusted you at my place, and I will bring fuck machine and toys...if you are prepared to return the trust, I gave you, the money we would spend on a motel we could put into more gear. But if you are not comfortable with that, Motel is fine… Am only interested in Long REALLY fried no dramas mutual hole wrecking sessions. I am NOT a thief and expect the same in guys I hook up with.... ALTHOUGH quite happy to STEAL your ability to hold your hole in, and make it hang out of you all loose and sloppy and wrecked... and appreciate the same in return! I too am sick of dirty low life junkies stealing shit from me...it actually gives us dirty piggy slutty junkies a BAD name. For fucks sake, all I’m interested in is wild as fuck piggy intense connected mind-blowing man on man SEX! I also LOVE filming...I enjoy being filmed where the entire time my face AND my hole are 'in shot'... slam, rush hits, and my hole gets worked over, then post it online on my-slam.....Another thing I am keen on, is GIVING a slam while I've got either my fist or a big toy in you, then as you rush really work your hole open...and yes, would love same in return! Also making you snort BIG snorts, 4...no 5...of poppers, holding the last one in until I say 'release’... and you become a wired as fuck slut in heat.... Message me back mate with your thoughts...oh, and check out my story ‘Top Seeks Gay PnP Slave’ online, author name is ‘Ben Dover’…LOL

• Piggy 3

On 6/9/2024 at 9:35 PM, Pnp-pig said:

Did the two of you finally hook up?  I horny to know the all piggy/slutty details of you all play time! 😈🦯🐷

Not yet, I literally posted this just 2 hours after my last message was sent.... so just over a week ago....gotta save up as Tina is hellish expensive here in Australia...eg: equiv of USD 300 for 1gm.... 

• Like 1