The bloody scorpion

Gor213

-Martin 

It was about 4 am when I got home. I crashed out the second I got to my bed.

When I woke up and took a shower I couldn’t stop feeling my hole. It was still puffy and a little gaped from last night. I thought that I should feel guilty since another man had been opening up my guts the night before, but I didn’t I loved it and it didn’t really feel like cheating just like being helped by a friend.

The second I got out of the shower I called master 

“Hey boy I knew you’d call” he said while I heard a weird moan in the background.

“Yeah I had a great-“ I began to say but was interrupted by a moan of “poz me master” on masters side. It was followed by a slap and master saying “sorry needy slut can’t be quiet” 

“Oh that’s ok” I said hesitantly 

“So how about you come over next Friday and we can really get started on stretching you out”

“That sounds amazing” I said ending the call

The entire week I was so fucking horny. I had been jacking my 7 inch cock at least 4 times a day thinking about that night when finally on Friday I got another call from master. 

“Hey boy how about you come on over to my place at about noon how’s that sound”

It was 11:30 right now “that sounds great but I haven’t had time to shave or anything” 

“Ha that’s fine boy we’ll take care of all that here, see you then”

I rushed over to masters place throwing on a crop top and gym shorts. As I made it 3 blocks down I remembered I forgot underwear by the very obvious tent in my pants but decided to just keep going. 

When I made it to masters door I was about to knock when the door opened. It was the man who had driven me home the other night I think his name was Greg. 

“Hey man boss is waiting upstairs” he said walking with a strange gait to the bar

I walked up the stairs and found master standing there wearing only large black leather boots and a leather vest. In that moment I got a view of the largest cock I’d ever seen in my life. It had to be a foot long and beer can thick with a massive spiked PA on the tip his head also had a biohazard tattoo on it that was several other places on him as well. His balls hung down at least a few inches as well and seemed to be the size of eggs.

“Oh sorry boy lost track of time with Greg, you don’t mind if I just wear this right” he said as he came over and wrapped his arm around me

“No it’s fine” I mumbled still transfixed by his horse cock.

“Good leave your clothes in here then we’ll get started” he said as I stripped down. This time I had worn a thong that Chris had gotten me on our anniversary . When master saw it he picked it up and hung it on his PA.

“Alright now let’s go get you cleaned up” he said showing me up to the master bathroom. “Now first let’s get you nice and smooth here’s a bottle of lotion just rub some on and leave it til it burns”

“Ok” I said as I began rubbing the lotion all over my body. After a few minutes it started to burn really badly and I ran into the shower and tried to turn it on while master laughed at my flailing. He then came and pressed a button which turned the water on. 

“Ha now that you’re done flailing about let’s get that hole cleaned out” he said taking a hose from the wall. “Now I want you to hold this until I say let go alright boy” 

“Yes sir” I said feeling him push the hose into my hole.as I felt the pressure building inside of me master started to push on my stomach forcing me to release 

“Bad boy I didn’t say to let go” he said with a smile before grabbing my balls and squeezing so hard I thought they would pop. I let out a half moan half scream confused by the mix of pain and pleasure.

“Now let’s try again” he said repeating the process. This tim I did manage to hold it in however. “Good boy now release”

“ seems like you’re good to go now put this thong back on it makes you look extra sluty” he said taking the thong off his PA and handing it to me. As I slid it on he slapped my ass soliciting a moan from me.

Master then slipped 2 fingers into my hole and guided me to the basement. He was rubbing his thick calloused fingers directly against my prostate sending waves of pleasure through me. I looked down and saw I was rock hard with a steady flow of precum from my cock. 

“Looks like someone’s excited to get cunted” master said as I was on the verge of an orgasm. When we were at the sling I felt the orgasm about to come on then he suddenly pulled out.

“Fuck please I was so close” I moaned out

“Aw too bad we have a lot of work to do on that hole if we want to make it a cunt.” Master said as his thick hands wrapped around my waist and hoisted me into the sling. After he locked my legs and hands he grabbed an industrial looking breathing mask and some spray bottle. He began spraying the filters of the mask before walking over to me. “ this is a stronger form of poppers that’ll really help you open up now lift your head”

I was unsure for a second but decided to trust master and let him slid the mask on. As I breathed in the chemical smell filled my lungs and I went flying my body felt warm and relaxed and my head felt light. Just then master inserted the first dildo into me.

The pleasure was unimaginable my cock was pissing gallons of precum and after a few minutes the orgasm from before hit me and I shot my load into the puddle of precum flowing on my chest. This did nothing to stop master as he just continued to work my hole with ever increasing dildos. 

I wasn’t sure how many times I’d cum when I looked up and saw that master had his entire hand inside me. He was trying to push deeper but it was too tight. 

“Fuck your cunt is too tight” master sighed before walking to a cabinet to grab something. He came back with a shot glass and pulled the mask off my mouth. “This is g it’ll loosen you right up” he said 

“I don’t do drugs” I said dizzily

“It’s not a drug it’s a drink” he said putting it to my mouth

“Ok I guess” I agreed as he pour the disgusting liquid down my throat before putting my mask back on. I felt the liquid warm up inside me and spread all over making me tingle. When master put his fist back on my hole pleasure shot through me as he slowly pushed in.

“Please more” I moaned through the mask as master slowly worked his thick arm deeper into me. As I watched from the ceiling mirror I saw he was nearly at the elbow before he began to pull out and begin fist fucking my cunt. I was racked with back to back orgasms as he worked my hole when suddenly I felt something new. I felt him penetrate something deeper in me and realized he was fingering my inner hole. He was spreading it open with his fingers causing me to begin pissing myself in pleasure. 

He looked up at me with a devious look before suddenly shoving his fist into my inner hole. The intense pain overwhelmed me forcing a scream out follow by master quickly pulling his arm out. 

“Ha look at this boy you had your first prolapse.” I felt my hole on the outside of me as master slapped my fuck guts before he pushed it back into me. He came and took my mask off before asking how I was feeling 

“So fucking amazing master” I moaned out.

“Good I’m glad now it’s almost 8 and the bar is going to open soon so I’ve gotta go help but you’re welcome to stay here and keep stretching your hole. I’ll probably be back in an hour or 2”

“Ok master that sounds good” I said as master unlocked me and helped me out the sling “I’ll get out a dildo that you can fuck yourself on and some more g to keep you loose how’s that sound boy” 

“Great master” I responded eagerly holding him for support as I started standing after having my hole destroyed. The cum and piss that had been on my chest began flowing down my body as master put a dildo and bottle next to the sling

“Now I’ll see you later remember little sips of g” he said before leaving. I approached the dildo and crouched over it feeling it slowly push into me as I drank down some of the g. I began to fuck myself on the dildo and felt it push through me spreading my guts.

I kept drinking the g and riding the dildo for who knows how long until I heard someone coming downstairs. Master entered the room but with him was a small brown haired twink. He looked kinda out of it when master threw him on the sling and smiled at me. Masters cock was fully hard and he slammed it hard into the bottom.

“Fuck yes daddy” the twink moaned out “give me that toxic cock”

“Oh you want my poz cum you fucking chaser whore” master responded

“Yes please infect me with your strain daddy” the bottom moaned back

“You’ll get what you’re asking for faggot” master said as he slapped the bottom before continuing the savage fucking of his hole.

I just continued riding my dildo unsure of what else to do. After a long while master whispered something into the bottoms ear and he responded “please daddy fill my ass with your hiv positive cum, infect me with hiv for the rest of my life” before master bottomed out into him with a moan.

I was shocked, did master have hiv. Was he giving it to this guy, why was he begging for it. 

After cuming master pulled out of the twink and shoved his massive cock that seemed to be covered in blood down the bottoms throat before taking him upstairs. 

When master came down again he was wearing the same clothes but with a pair of leather pants as well.

“How have you been doing boy” he asked while rubbing my head. I just stared at him too confused to speak. “ oh are you upset about what you saw”

I nodded in response “ don’t worry boy it’s the hiv you’re scared of right” I nodded again “ you don’t need to worry baby everything I’ve put in you is entirely clean. The only way you could get it here is if I came in you but you have a boyfriend and would never cheat on him right?” 

“ I’d never cheat on the man I love, but why did he want hiv” I asked 

“ well you see hiv is a disease but it’s also very freeing once you have it you’re apart of a community of other manwhores who totally understand your needs” he said pointing at the biohazard tattoo around his belly button “this is their symbol” he said helping me off the dildo. 

I had so many thoughts running through my head as master helped me get dressed. However before he got my pants on he shoved a butt plug into me. “Wear this til you come back Monday okay” I nodded. “There’s a car to take you back to your place” he said just like last time before sending me off with a slap to the ass. 

As I walked outside I noticed that the twink was standing naked on the side of the building being spoken to by two old men in full leather. I quickly made my way to the car where Greg drove me home.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

-Chris 

I came to lying on a couch. I heard a moaning noise coming from my side and looked over. On a bed was a man with a massive hairy back pounding into someone who has their thin legs wrapped around him. 

“I love you so much master please breed me give me more of your poison” I heard from a voice that sounded just like Martin. Shocked I stood up and walked towards the bed where I saw Martin taking the cock of the man Greg had been referring to as boss.

“What the fuck” I asked in shock 

“Oh good you’re up” the man said as he wrapped his arms around my boyfriend and pulled him to his chest all the while pounding into him. “My balls could use some attention so slid down and start sucking” 

“No fucking way asshole I’m not sucking your balls while you fuck my boyfriend”

“Shut the fuck up and do as your told Chris if you’re gonna be rude to master you might as well leave” Martin said between his moans 

“What the fuck are you doing Martin how could you do this to me and then take his side” I asked confused 

“I’m - uh- always on- oh fuck-masters side Chris” Martin moaned out “I’m -oh yes right there master- I’m just trying to help you Chris” 

“The fuck do you mean help me” I asked when suddenly the man lifted Martin off him and stood up off the bed 

“Alright listen here faggot you’re going to do as me and my boy say or you’re gonna leave and never see him again” the man said towering over me with a massive wet cock glistening between his legs.

Martin stood up of the bed, what looked like cum flowing out of his legs as he did before coming right up to me and kneeing me hard in the balls.

“You’re such a pathetic piece of shit Chris. I try to share my life with you and all you do is bitch and fucking moan” he said continuously kneeing my nuts for emphasis “I could’ve broken up with you years ago and given myself fully to master but no I told him that even if I didn’t love you like I did him I still wanted you to experience the exctasy that master has to offer” he yelled at me as I collapse to the floor in pain “ and now that I’m giving you the chance to recieve the greatest gift and your saying I’m cheating on you. I mean fucking seriously you’re barely a man with that pathetic fucking cock and if anything I’ve been cheating on master with you cause I love him in ways I never loved you. And are you really so stupid you never realized that I would come hope gaped and full of cum and you would just happily pump away for a few seconds into your condom like the sissy bitch you are” 

“Now master is gonna keep breeding my ass and you will sit there licking his balls or his ass or even eating his fucking shit if he asks you to because your opinion doesn’t fucking matter now start sucking cuck” martin screamed as master began pounding into him again 

Martin had been cheating on me for years I thought in shock and worse he said he loved master more than me. I still didn’t want to leave Martin though I loved him and maybe I just had to show him I could sacrifice to win him back I thought as I got to my knees between Martin and master and began sucking his massive hairy balls. The smelled of sweat and tasted of lube and cum but as I sucked and felt the love of my life cum onto my back from another man’s cock I found that my own cock was rock hard.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 4
  • Confused 1

Martin 

My mind was racing about master having hiv, but then I realized that we weren’t doing anything directly so it wouldn’t be a big deal. Over the weekend I found myself constantly bouncing on any seat to make the oversized butt plug rub my prostate. On Sunday when I took it out to use the bathroom I had to go buy poppers just so I could get it back in. 

When I went over to masters house we did pretty much the same thing as always he stretched my hole gave me some g and did some light fisting. We fell into a pattern of this, interspersed with me watching him poz random twinks who had come to his bar to get hiv.

Master explained to me that he ran a bar for hiv positive people to feel free to hangout and be who they were. This sometimes included initiating new members. 

As the summer went on my vists to master got more frequent till I was there nearly every day. It was around this point that I hit a plateau. I had been taking the same toys for weeks and couldn’t get any bigger. That was when master suggested trying a special lube to help me stretch. 

“This lube is what all the professionals use but it has something in it that you might be afraid of” master said gently as he stood in front of my gaping hole. 

“What is it master” 

“Methamphetamine” 

“No way that’s super bad for you” I replied hastily

“Oh no it isn’t sweet boy, that’s just what the media tells you but for bottom sluts like you it’s actually essential” master said comfortingly “it’s exactly what you need to reach the next level baby ok?”

“Yes master” I said hesitantly 

“Good boy” he said as he began to squirt the lube into me. He started working it deeper with his fist when I felt a burning then a rush came over me. I felt fucking amazing and my hole felt empty 

“Fuck fill me up master” I moaned needing to be full. I felt him push hs arm deeper and then felt more pressure against my cunt ring. I looked up at the mirror just in time to see his second arm slip in. He pulled his other arm back and locked his hands together inside me.

The meth combined with the stretching sent waves of pleasure through me and I started writhing in a orgasm only to look down and see my cock was not only soft but somewhat shriveled as it leaked cum. 

I don’t know how many times I came that night but at the end master made me a suggestion.

“ your cock looked amazing all shriveled up boy” master said as we sat naked on his couch

“I know it’s still completely soft now too” I said leaning on masters thick hairy chest still spinning from the meth

“ we could keep it that way all the time so it would get even smaller.” He said rubbing my shriveled cock like a clit.

“ I think I’d like that master” I said as he stood up to go get something and came back with a pink cock cage

“Here we are” he said as he locked my cock into it “ now I’ll just keep the key with me so it’s safe alright boy”

“Yeah that sounds good” I said as I began to get dressed.

• Piggy 4