Has anyone else had to

Replace keys on their computer because they've been eaten away by lube?  

lol, i'm pretty sure this questions never been asked on BZ, but i've had to replace both the "n" and "m" keys and realized they were eaten away because of lube on my fingers when typing. i clean my keys routinely with alcohol wipes, and that does a fair job, but i thought it a funny observation. i'm a total bottom and don't use lube often, usually only to edge, so i can imagine this might be even more of an issue for someone who uses their computer to purposely cum on a regular basis. 🙂

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

LOL ..... have you considered getting a new keyboard ???  These electronic doo-dads we all depend on only last sooooo long !!!!!!! 🤣

Looking down at my keyboard, I see that portions of the letters on the D, L, V and N keys are worn away, along with the entirety of the C key's letter. It's not lube as I don't use that at the computer, but it's from fingers that are sticky from snacking, etc. while I type.

I only replace a keyboard when keys start not working. As someone who learned to touch type in the 1970's, I don't look at my fingers when I'm typing so I don't need to know what key is what, generally; and virtually every keyboard has little ridges on the F and J keys to help us touch-typists find the "home row" position even if we're blindfolded.

• Like 2

I'm with Bootman here. I learned to fast touch type in the 60's. Just went through too many new keyboards trying to get a good one. Finally did. I don't know if it would pass the lube test but it survives everything else. Can't say I've cum on it though. Oh wait! I have. 

And iPads...ewk! Lube safe, yup, but lousy for fast typists. 

And the mind boggles at what is in that lube! Lol.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

As someone who learned to touch type in the 1970's

Same here ... and I can type like the wind (but, to be fair, I was in the wordsmithing business for many years), and I use the index-finger "find-ems" constantly.  Obviously, I have to go back and read the content to avoid awkwardisms, but that's no big burden.  

I thought everyone typed this way ..... it's so much easier, and more productive. 

Edited by hntnhole
awkwardism ....

On 6/16/2024 at 1:01 PM, tallslenderguy said:

lol, i'm pretty sure this questions never been asked on BZ, but i've had to replace both the "n" and "m" keys and realized they were eaten away because of lube on my fingers when typing. i clean my keys routinely with alcohol wipes, and that does a fair job, but i thought it a funny observation. i'm a total bottom and don't use lube often, usually only to edge, so i can imagine this might be even more of an issue for someone who uses their computer to purposely cum on a regular basis. 🙂

No, but I’ve cleaned overa tablespoon of collected lube from inside a wireless mouse. Think as Vaseline it had become